Paying homage to a true Holla Forumsack, Eustace Mullins

For those who don't know Eustace Mullins, he was the author of several books about the truth behind the JQ.

Eustace was a chair farce pilot, serving 38 months in WWII. His published works include "Secrets of the Federal Reserve," which named the Jew and the Rothschilds to the US in the 40s, was an avid Holocaust denier (one of the first) and published other works including "Hitler and the Holocaust" and "The Biological Jew."

Eustace was also a member of the "NAAWP," the National Association for the Advancement of White People and was a member of the American Nazi Party.

As an old man in the 90s, he became an activist for militia groups, speaking at major militia events and conferences.

Let's pay some attention to honorary Holla Forumsack, Eustace Mullins.

I would archive this, but anyone repeating the words of Mullins deserves the traffic.

darkmoon.me/2013/my-struggle-against-the-jews-by-eustace-mullins/

Other urls found in this thread:

u-s-history.com/pages/h1688.html?PageSpeed=noscript
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Mullins-TheFederalReserveConspiracy.pdf
eustacemullins.us/wp-content/works/Books/
amazon.com/Eustace-Collection-Struggle-Collected-Biological/dp/B008ODHPWQ/
amazon.com/Writ-Martyrs-Eustace-Mullins/dp/B0006EIA3E/
archive.org/search.php?query=Eustace Mullins FOIA
ia600300.us.archive.org/7/items/TheSecretHolocaust/TheSecretHolocaust_abbyy.gz
nationalvanguard.org/books/mullins-eustace-this-difficult-individual-ezra-pound-1961.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Charles_Langer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_L._Langer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Murray
press.princeton.edu/titles/9955.html
bookzz.org/md5/C80260BCD92841867AA12456328D7015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eustace_Mullins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does everybody think that picture's Eustace Mullins? It's Alger Hiss.

u-s-history.com/pages/h1688.html?PageSpeed=noscript

But anyway, Eustace made a lot of important contributions to our struggle, but, towards the end of his lie, he unfortunately did a lot of interviews where he'd say things he didn't actually believe because he thought it was what the hosts wanted to hear, which are now tarnishing his legacy thanks to jewtube.

Is this not the same man in this picture?

Nope.

This is what Eustace looked like when he was younger.

Sorry about the false pic, anons. Don't let it taint your thirst for knowledge of him and the cause.

Apologies.

If there was any justice in the world then guys like Eustace Mullins would be household names. Instead our culture promotes niggerball athletes and Miley Cyrus.

At least there's a ton of great youtube videos about him still available.

See:

A lot of them don't reflect his actual views, especially the shows he did with Daryl Bradford Smith and Eric Hufschmid. You'd be better of reading his books, although I'm sort of unsure about "Secrets of the Federal Reserve", which is relatively kosher. Should probably stick with his earlier "The Federal Reserve Conspiracy".

Full .pdf of The Federal Reserve Conspiracy:

resist.com/Onlinebooks/Mullins-TheFederalReserveConspiracy.pdf

Notice how he names the jew on the cover to that, but doesn't say it a single time in "Secrets of the Federal Reserve"? He also has that chapter about the "Hitler Connection", which I doubt he actually believed.

So he was persuaded (threatened) into making more kosher revisions?

Interesting.

ZOG control or was he afraid after they sent Ezra Pound to the nuthouse to die for his anti-semitism? He and Ezra were friends, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm wondering if it was fear from what they did to Ezra Pound or was he a ZOGbot?

I think he was just trying to cash in on the more kosher, patriotard types. Can't really blame him since so many other people plagiarized his work and made a fortune off of it.

He still named the jew in his shorter booklets and things like that. Pic related is an edition of "The Secret Holocaust" published by Aryan Nations in the 1980s.

sage for celeb faggotry

Found the Evalion shill.

Damn, I only discovered Eustace through his youtube videos. Most if not all of his books are out of print and difficult to track down unfortunately.

Here you go. Complete works for free.

eustacemullins.us/wp-content/works/Books/

You can find pdfs of a lot of them pretty easily, and not all of the stuff on jewtube is bad, but the interviews/talks about how everybody's a shill, it's not the jews, and it's jesuits, don't actually reflect how he felt.

That's actually missing a few, some of which are for sale on Amazon but have never been scanned.
amazon.com/Eustace-Collection-Struggle-Collected-Biological/dp/B008ODHPWQ/
amazon.com/Writ-Martyrs-Eustace-Mullins/dp/B0006EIA3E/

There are also a handful of photocopies of articles in his FBI files:
archive.org/search.php?query=Eustace Mullins FOIA

Full version of The Secret Holocaust

ia600300.us.archive.org/7/items/TheSecretHolocaust/TheSecretHolocaust_abbyy.gz

Pretty sure all of Mullins books are at /pdfs/

Good. I used to spend more time at /pdfs/ but haven't been there in probably a year. I only recently discovered Mullins so I'm sorry about the redundancy, if any.

Either way, I think we need more "raw threads" line this that get us back to what Holla Forums really is. With the shilling going on recently, we need more of these threads that reaffirm who we are and our literature.

>archive.org/search.php?query=Eustace Mullins FOIA
I forgot how good some those are.

Thanks

I always roll my eyes whenever I hear stuff. If you understand the history of the Jesuits then you'd know that the order was started by Jews, too. It's always the kikes.

I have the show he did with Mike Piper sort of going into that right after he split with DBS/Hufschmid, along with the shows Piper did after his passing going into more detail.

I can upload them if there's interest.

I'm interested. Pls upload.

He was an Christian Identity sympathizer.

I liked this book and My Life in Christ.

Both are available online but when I last looked at the uploaded copy of Curse of Canaan there were some misspellings.

what a ground-breaker. much respect to people like this

I'll have them up some time tomorrow, either webm or youtube. Maybe youtube would be better to counteract some of the bullshit already on there?

I have an un-OCR'd scan I could also upload.

If anybody's good at editing pdfs, it would be nice to see it turned into a more readable copy.

Can't hurt to put him on a big platform like YouTube. More exposure is only a good thing.

He was also Fascist and Poet extraordinaire Ezra Pound's protege.

The Biological Jew by Eustace Mullins
Read by Sven Longshanks

I've got a copy of The World Oder in really nice condition, it looks good on a bookshelf

Picked it up a good few years back before my Holla Forums days (back when I was an /x/phile) because of my interest in anything and everything conspiracy/illuminait; it was only natural to arrive here in the end

pwned

Thanks for this.

You're doing god's work.

The man is BASED
BASED
A
S
E
D

Eustace The Thrice Based

Have a real shit/anti-summerfag bump.

If anyone goes watching Mullins' videos on jewtube stay away from this TheRapeOfJustice faggot. There's all kinds of "Hitler wuz a jew" crap on the channel. I can't tell if he's a shill or just a moron. But I guess that's the purpose of shilling, right?

Hello Holla Forums … I have always been interested in rare and collectible books. Check out this signed copy of Curse of Canaan.

Great stuff. His book on the federal reserve was a real eye-opener for me.

Thanks very much. I only read a later version. I always meant to look for for the original first edition.

Nice. I was a bit wary of "The Curse of Canaan" because I feared it was esoteric bullshit so I put off reading it for a long time.
However it's actually a great book.

I was reading the comments on one of his videos, and he was claiming that Ezra Pound hated Hitler, citing Mullins' This Difficult Individual. If you actually read the book, all it really says is that Pound preferred Mussolini over Hitler.

nationalvanguard.org/books/mullins-eustace-this-difficult-individual-ezra-pound-1961.pdf

Nice.
Some things are worth more than money.

Well, that's no shocker since Ezra was Italian and was nearly universally loved in Italy.

Can you post a better picture of that signature?

I have a signed copy of Secrets of the Federal Reserve, but I'm unsure if it's legit or not. I googled the name it was inscribed to, and it seems to be some Fed employee from CA.

Please post your PGP key and I will encrypt the file and upload it to a public site.

bump

How do you explain this "not the jews not the jews not the jews" cuckery anons?

Same thing goes for his talks.

Now that I think about it more, it would not be impossible for the greatest empire on the planet to have a secret service that employed mercenaries playing rebels in other countries to topple the leader.
That is exactly what the CIA has been doing in Syria, so it is actually reasonable that the British secret service did the same thing, hiring the jewish bolsheviks as mercenaries.
Maybe bankers\ jews run ALL secret services?

not really trying today are we ben

Yes, user. The OSS during WW2 was ran by Rockefeller people and Frankfurt School jews. And as for British intelligence, you might as well replace the word British with Rothschild.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Charles_Langer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_L._Langer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Murray

press.princeton.edu/titles/9955.html
Secret Reports on Nazi Germany:
The Frankfurt School Contribution to the War Effort
Franz Neumann, Herbert Marcuse & Otto Kirchheimer

Here's a pdf of the book:
bookzz.org/md5/C80260BCD92841867AA12456328D7015

Good stuff user, thanks

Read his wiki page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eustace_Mullins
Plenty of overt references to Hitler and jews. He was trying to pander to the patriotards in those videos, as other anons have pointed out.
He didn't really become known until en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin ripped off his Federal Reserve book and published Creature from Jekyl Island. Griffin only mentions Mullins in one footnote, if I remember correctly.

And most Holla Forumsacks are too young to realize that NOBODY mentioned the jews until just a few years ago. There were no international shitposting brigades back then. Just a few mailorder publishing houses keeping the flame alive.

I used to shill for this guy back when we used 4pol. He seems bretty gud at first until you find his "nazi conspiracy" stuff.

He was friends with Pastor Butler, I doubt he really believed any of the anti-Nazi stuff.

nic

ok

bump

ok

bumpe di bump