#Argument "Dolald Drumbf is an incompetent candidate who has had 4 bankrupt companies ."

#Argument "Dolald Drumbf is an incompetent candidate who has had 4 bankrupt companies ."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
98percentapproval.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can we get a version we can read?

Just list the successful companies of the Don.

If you'd rather have a blood sucking lawyer like Hillary who kept pedophiles out of prison, then be my guest.

Right. If you're going to post information, don't make the lettering too small to read. That was the point I was getting across here.

Now, can we please get a version we can read?

I've been seeing people saying that Trump personally went bankrupt 4 times, rather than four businesses going bankrupt

Another #Argument, "Trump U was a scam."

I don't have any pics to depict that, but I know people who'll be swayed if there were.

Hillary clinton on the other hand

Has an entire career being a criminal.

I haven't been paying attention, what's the whole "Drumpf" thing about? Is it supposed to be some sort of lefty insult?

Donald's like, 14th great grandfather or some shit changed his name from Drumpf to Trump, and John Oliver's kike-fellating ass tried to use it to hashtag Trump into oblivion.

Here's the original

The best counter is to play totally ignorant and get them to explain the joke in full. It doesn't work without a laugh track, and they feel embarrassed.

University is a scam to begin with.

It was literally made by John Oliver.
youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

How is that an insult, though? I don't get it at all.

Feel free to call me a braindead retard if I'm wrong, but doesn't bankruptcy mean that a business was merely not profitable/less profitable than selling off its assets instead of HURF DURF SEVERAL BILLION IN DEBT GUBBERMINT BAILOUT like I keep hearing

It's the left. They're retarded.

Probably has something to do with the 'DRUMF IZ HITLUR DURR' campaign.

It's CURRENT YEAR KIKE's way of getting back at Trump.
Trump called out his old boss for changing his kike name to something else IIRC.

I think that a chap.11 is debt protection for its creditors when the business isn't profitable enough to pay the debt back
this doesn't even mean the company closes automatically, if they can generate enough profits with new contracts they can get out of it and resume normal business

anything german-sounding = nazi

I get it now. They don't understand the difference between a German Anglicizing his name to assimilate to the culture of his new country and Jews using goyish names to more easily infiltrate and destroy their host culture. The fact that I had to wrack my brains trying to understand this is a testament to the embarrassing inferiority of their memes.

Tons of TrumpU info is here, all the surveys and fillings
98percentapproval.com

It was from a hit piece done by the current year bong oliver. This video goes through every point, statement by statement and debunks it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc

This. No reasonable person can look at the hordes of underemployed graduates with tens of thousands in student loan debt who were promised the world by the institutions they attended and still believe that Trump U is the exception, not the rule

because Germans are evil, user
remember that time your country was at war with them?

They are liberals. They don't understand business or law or how anything in real life works. They just repeat what talking heads say.

I guess Drumpf is a low-energy name? and that is enough to attempt to shame him for it because he is on the wrong side? I don't really understand the left's humor.

does anyone have a redpilled video series on humor?