Holla Forums Drink

What do Holla Forumsnitians here drink? I am drinking pic related. 7-in-1 cow urine cola. It's very popular.

Nestea. Not caloric (inb4 >>>/fit/), refreshing AND thirst-quenching.

Water, when you have a desk job everything containing sugar is poison.

tea

Pepsi and tons of orange juice (preferably Tropicana, none of that plastic bottle watered down crap though, get the stuff in the cartons)

Frappé, Latte Macchiato, a milkshake or Ice Tea. Jillz and mixed drinks in the weekends. Tequila if I really want to get drunk.

Water, occasionally a cup of coffee or tea

Water

Spotted the Holla Forumsedditors.

Fruit juice (Langers brand, it's natural, no sugar added, 100% juice except for grape which they cheap out on for only 50%, it's the good shit), milk, coffee, occasionally soda, sweetened iced tea because fuck you sweet is good. Could use a smoothie and/or milkshake machine tbh

Huh?

Uhh...okay, but I actually pretty much only drink water now. It's hot as fuck in the room wherein my computers are located, and I find that shitloads of crushed ice and water are the best way to cool off, anything else just heats me up eventually.

I never get into Holla Forums, I just got used to drinking water because it's:
And because when I played rugby they brought the 5-lt jugs of it for drinking so I kinda got used to it, so it's more of a habit than any other. It's not about virtue signalling. In any case, you're the one virtue signalling, by saying how much you're above Holla Forumsedditors, and how people who enter Holla Forums are stupid and you aren't.

Spotted the fat fuck NEET

Water, beer
(I mean beers such as Weißbier or various interesting beers from Belgium)

In the past I used to grow and maintain Tibicos, but now unfortunately I do not have enough time.

horse cum
not Holla Forums

>>>/ck/

tea

Water & Tea

>>>Holla Forums

You seem hormonally imbalanced, are you still struggling with puberty? Your enraged attempts to derail a Holla Forums thread with political reaction images don't help your case at all.

a glass of my own sperm every morning

L-lewd

Tea with a lot of sugar. High blood sugar is necessary for difficult programming. Low caffeine which is also good or you'll get frustrated easily.

Vanilla Coke and Angry Orchard

Cow urine is infinitely superior to all your drinks. It can cure acne, allergies, Alzheimers, arthritis, aspergers, asthma, autism, back pain, bad breadth, bipolar disorder, BPD, NPD, All kinds of cancer, Cholesterol, heart failure, depression, diabetes, diarrhea, etc. Cow dung can even protect you from radiation. And if you are exposed to radiation smearing cow urine on your body will neutralize the negative effect of radiation.

I drink in this order:
water
coffee
water
water
water
maybe alcohol (+3 water if so)
water

sometimes, when i'm feeling rich, I'll have a glass of whole milk with dinner

water, because i enjoy having teeth

Black coffee and green tea without sugar.

>>>Holla Forums

Free Beer.

Victory Gin.

Water, coffee, kombucha, the occasional hard cider

This

I drink straight from my colostomy bag.

Lots of water. Occasionally I'll buy a 4 pack of pretentious rootbeer or some chocolate milk to reward myself.

If you're not pissing clear your piss still has nutrients in it. This is why you drink your piss over and over again until it's clear, then supplement with more vitamins.

Shasta ofc. It's Terry A. Davis approved user.

Riiight.

Nissin a shit

Trash tier

but cheap and I don't need a bowl

Best drink, coming on through

What the fuck is wrong with your country

Nothing. We also eat cow dung because it is sacred.

why aren't you extinct yet
why do you have nukes
just

WHY

C'mon. Some of our Hindu monks eat dead bodies and we can't eat cow dung?

Where do you get it?

pretty much this, gallon of water a day, black coffee, couple beers at some point usually I

POO

wew