Former Donald Supporters Newt Gingrich and Rick Scott #DumpTrump

Trump's Allegation That Judge Who Ruled Against Trump University is Biased "Inexcusable," Says Newtikins

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/05/gingrich-trump-remarks-about-judge-mistake-inexcusable.html

Florida Governor Rick Scott Says He's Not Interested in Being Trump's Running Mate, Cancels Meeting with Trump to Stare at Clouds

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/05/florida-gov-scott-cancels-meeting-in-ny-with-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/Contract/2441/Will-Newt-Gingrich-win-the-2016-Republican-vice-presidential-nomination
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Fuck Jewt and that faggot Rick Scott. Maybe now all those "Newt for VP" shills will shut the fuck up.

I watched him say these things on Fox and thought, "Cross that fucker out."

Since when did this happen? Or is this just a meme?

Never got why so many people were cheering for Gingrich as VP. I just assumed shills.

Hilarious. Who else can I make you hate? Better go dredge up some MSNBC headlines for you stormderps to take to heart.

How many of those fucking things do you have

In what fucking universe

Filter: ID+

Very interesting that the sagebomber always leaves the rachposter threads untouched.

Because these Aut-Right faggots know nothing about politics or history. It's the same reason so many of them think Reagan was "based".

Surely this will be the thing that finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, stumps the Trump.

((( )))

xX[Oven]Xx xX[Oven]Xx

i will not even waste my breath

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

SAGE AND REPORT CLICKBAIT THREADS

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

MISLEADING HEADLINE – RACH THREAD

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

ALWAYS ARCHIVE NIGGER

Please don't ruin the thread. Three posts is enough.

We have enough to last us until the apocalypse.

Never underestimate an attention whore's autism, user.

If the mods weren't massive faggots, kebabs, and goons this shit would be a banable offense.

Hello newfriend.

What's up sagebomber, are you tired? Yesterday you were full of energy, but today in the thread of your friend learningcode you only use 0.00001% of your spamming power. Sad!

The white man must seek his own political ends, openly, without shame or timidity. La Raza and the NCAA sure as hell aren't going to do it for him lest it be for his ultimate end.

This thread is shit.

Cuckolds.

Well maybe they should start acting like it. Judges with vendettas are supposed to recuse themselves in white countries.

This is great news, will post webm in few minutes.

Here we go. It appears that relations with kikes are not so good.

What is inexcusable is that this son of a fat bitch was allowed to be a judge.

My filter hasn't been working recently. How did you fix yours?

These fuckers all deserve a shallow grave.

Just when you think you have pulled a few out of the muck and mire of insanity, they jump right back into civic nationalism.

there goes you vp slot, Newt

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Sauce, who is this guy ive seen some of videos on jews what else you got?

Moon base. That's literally it. He was a meme VP pick.

fuck off mantra-spammer

Gingrich neither appeared nor was spoken of in that clip. Do you actually know who Gingrich is, or?

Given the amount of spam that's allowed on Holla Forums, at least this guy is entertaining.

Sounds like you're just using it wrong. Walk us through the steps you're taking to filter someone, and we'll point out where you're going wrong.

And it's not a cuck message. It's a (although annoying) reminder of the reality we face.

You are justifying genocide.

fair enough

why are you so empty inside, learningcode? I'm genuinely curious what compels someone like you to waste so much of your time dedicated to repeating the same unfunny shit-tier "trolling" over and over again like it gets you anything. It's not clever. It's not funny. It isn't even infuriating. It's just mildly sad and cringeworthy.

Get a hobby and do something at least semi-valuable with your time other than piss it away acting like an embarrassing faggot.

How many years have you been doing this same old shit? Since fucking 4chon? Just let that sink in for a moment.

Newt Yidgrinch is another John Kerry style jewish (((catholic))) convert. Newt is a fraud, a jew in christian clothing that based his entire political career saber rattling for Israel's wars. Fuck Newt, this made my day.

MAGA

We all knew that faggot was a cuck. We should give him the full treatment for proving us right.

I live in brevard county, general consensus is this storm will be destructive.

No news here

TRUMP TOWERS FOR THE TRUMPS, ROCKEFELLER PLAZAS FOR THE ROCKEFELLERS, WHITE HOUSES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this HEALTHCARE problem. Everybody says this HEALTHCARE problem will be solved when the 1% pours into EVERY White House and ONLY the White House.

The Netherlands and Belgium have socialized medicine just as much as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this HEALTHCARE problem by giving complete control over the economy to a few dozen rich bastards and letting the quote free market unquote fix it.

Everybody says the final solution to this HEALTHCARE problem is for EVERY White House and ONLY the White House to “devolve,” i.e., give up power to, the billionaire class.

What if I said there was this HEALTHCARE problem and this HEALTHCARE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of dollars were taken from EVERY billionaire and ONLY from billionaires?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a HEALTHCARE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BILLIONAIRE problem?

And how long would it take any sane billionaire to notice this and what kind of psycho billionaire wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my class, the working class, libertarians and Blue Dog Democrats agree that I am a commiewhowantstopogromtwentymillionchristians.

They say they are pro-jobs. What they are is anti-worker.

Pro-jobs is a code word for anti-worker.

Ah its a fucking each thread. Should a saw that coming

He's not a cuck, he's literally a Jew that's pretending to be Catholic. That's all there is to it, Newt Gingrich is filth, not even proud of his Jewish heritage. Sad!

like clockwork. Get something else to do, you whiny mantra-spewer

Oh boyim, you get duller every day.

Is Gingrich actually a close adviser or is this more of the same old crap from the media

Touhou hijack lol

This keeps getting asserted and yet not a single shred of proof, or even alleged proof, has surfaced to support it.

Do you have anything of substance to add?

Gingrich orchestrated this from the beginning. Since he endorsed Trump, he's been waiting for some clarion call to signal to other conservative (((gentiles))) that Trump really is a racist. xXx_Newt_xXx just crashed his career because he forgot he's irrelevant and everyone knows he's a marxist kike pretending to be a catholic convert.

What is whitewashing? Trust the government, especially when they tell you Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and is killing babies in incubators. Why do you insist on trusting known liars? You must not be very intelligent, or perhaps a masochist (jk I know you're a masochist). The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

SAGEBOMBER CONFIRMED AS A LEARNINGCODE LACKEY

REPORT ALL THE SAGEBOMBER AND RACHPOSTER POSTS

Every time.

Good, the less GOP-insiders on board the better. Newt is a disgusting piece of shit right up there with Clinton in the stabbing the US in the back department.

As a Floridian i just have to say holy shit fuck Rick Scott. That Nosferatu looking asshole is the biggest piece of shit and even the possibility of him being VP actually kinda pisses me off.

What's up, Learningcode? Still hittin' the shittin', I see!

embarrassing tbh.

WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE

Trump is once again displaying his God like wisdom and power. He is redpilling normies on the hypocrisy of the fact racial politics are being practiced and encouraged by all as long as they are not white.

So he's finally showing his true colors. These cucks just can't cut it. MUH RACISM

That dyke Maddow is much better looking

THE REAL NEWT GINGRICH

They want Trump to concede on establishment proposals.

They work for the same masters as Jewt.

Stop replying to avatarfag threads.

I'd only be worried if Scott Adams turned on Trump

Yeah, a spic magically becomes American if his name is written on a piece of paper.

Bashing on beaners isn't going to make Trump lose. Not after the chimpouts.

An OATH makes one a citizen and an OATH makes one a judge. Nothing more (for the former there's birthright citizenship, of course, but never mind). We are a proposition nation which stands united against the OAF Drumpf on this anniversary of D-Day and the death of the American hero Bobby Kennedy, who helped include non-European diversity in our great melting pot.

What would the American heroes buried in France think of fascism reasserting itself when they fought to free the world of it? Sad!

It's not a question of whether Drumpf will stop with his divisive rhetoric anymore. The damage has been done to the dying old white male repugnantcant party, and we can only hope that they will die in peace after Drumpf is defeated in the general election.

$?
predictit.org/Contract/2441/Will-Newt-Gingrich-win-the-2016-Republican-vice-presidential-nomination

The only thing about that scenario I wouldn't believe is a neocon exhibiting that much cunning and forethought.

I was always against this piece of shit. I am not a newfag and remember last election, becase besides the "moon base" memes he had a neo-cohen policy straight up and he is legitimately a sociopath (I have a good knack for telling when people are).

You sound like the rest of the liberals in the state. He's not great but he's definitely not as bad as a leftycuck gov like Charlie Criss would have been.

La Raza needs to be declared a terrorist organization and Judge La Raza needs to be sent to Gitmo.

Thank you.

Gingrich is a modern genius, the type of character you read about from ancient Rome. If he can involve himself with Trump (as a supplicant, granted) it will be a dream team.

Once again this is only more masturbation fuel for the liberals. Most white working class and even blacks understand that he's Mexican. Because many of these people understand the frustration of asking somebody "where are you from" and them replying "I'm American" when you know they're clearly foreign descended. If I ask the Chinese guy where he's from I mean where in China you fucking asshole.

Regardless of my rant, people don't give a fuck that Trump called him Mexican. People are past caring.