Bay Area pretty white girl expelled for being bullied by blacks

Bay Area pretty white girl expelled for being bullied by blacks. abc7news.com/education/i-team-exclusive-north-bay-high-school-suspends-victim-of-bullying/1371028/

assisant principals facebook who sided with bullys.
facebook.com/andrea.b.correia.7?fref=tshttps://www.facebook.com/andrea.b.correia.7?fref=ts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
crarecords.sonomacounty.ca.gov/recorder/eagleweb/docSearchResults.jsp?searchId=3
whitepages.com/name/Andrea-Correia/Santa-Rosa-CA/1y3g1k3
whitepages.com/name/Andrea-J-Correia/Santa-Rosa-CA/6js0vg1
whitepages.com/name/Scott-C-Correia/Santa-Rosa-CA/6syzc6a
extracredit.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/16904/piners-correia-named-asst-principal-at-srhs/
plus.google.com/106378219304208771469/posts
spokeo.com/Andrea-Correia/California/Santa-Rosa/p2015021123282387381276972901716
twitter.com/mrsajcorreia
twitter.com/abcatphs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Baccalaureate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's the mother or the high school student?

You made me kek spittle onto my monitor
Well played, sir

bam, more Trump supporters

she's a fucking HS student? christ

boohoo
white knight harder nigger

good looking whites bullied? no way the marxist infiltrated school system will do anything.

Go be an anti white Jew somewhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
Underrated

Nothing will change because you faggots are to busy sucking nigger boxer muslium man's dick. The history of the US has been one of betray and meekness in the face of any sort of threats from minorities.

Sounds like another $s$coincidence$s$ of progress!

Not bumping cause OP is a faggot, but this le ebin "protecting women is white-knighting" meme needs to die"

Good tbh. Stops coalburning potential

Risk getting your ass beat for a modern white woman by 6 nigs. Potentially die.

Just get a thanks. Thats it.

Find out three weeks later that she was caught giving head to jamal. The guy thatbthrew the first punch.

10/10 will save again.

Yea fuck off

This is why no one fucks you lad. You are a pussy.

Reread the post you dumb nigger

lol that fucking bitch made up a lie so she could expel the white girl

Bump

When I was a kid, I got bullied like that constantly. They'd nig around and pin the blame on me, dat nerdy white boi. The school staff went along with it and kept suspending me. That is how I came to distrust authority and be a bad goy.

Looks 25 at 16. It's true what they say about Whites and aging. Meanwhile, a Japanese woman in her mid 30s.

crarecords.sonomacounty.ca.gov/recorder/eagleweb/docSearchResults.jsp?searchId=3

based off this she (if that's her) has some connections with a Scott CORREIA and KAREN CORREIA

property records for sonoma county don't give much

whitepages.com/name/Andrea-Correia/Santa-Rosa-CA/1y3g1k3

SCOTT CORREIA 1303 PETERSON LN , SANTA ROSA , CA 95403 County: SONOMA Phone: (707) 578-7090
from another site

same address
whitepages.com/name/Andrea-J-Correia/Santa-Rosa-CA/6js0vg1
whitepages.com/name/Scott-C-Correia/Santa-Rosa-CA/6syzc6a

extracredit.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/16904/piners-correia-named-asst-principal-at-srhs/
Correia will earn a salary of $86,867 a year, plus $1,200 for having a masters degree.

laffo

plus.google.com/106378219304208771469/posts

spokeo.com/Andrea-Correia/California/Santa-Rosa/p2015021123282387381276972901716
think this is her

$400+k house

twitter.com/mrsajcorreia
twitter.com/abcatphs
also that first twitter has a j for his middle name

The whole family…

They've got very Semitic features.

sauce?

Spoiler: That's a man.

Asiatics have an unpleasant skin-tone.

Jesus christ. It's fucking tragic that I can't procreate with something that beautiful without making an Elliot Rodgers.

Nothing I can do but throw bucket fulls of water out of the sinking ship of the white race.

Race war is coming.

She was apparently kicked out of her old school too over a bad breakup with her GIRLFRIEND.

makes sense why the black girl would defend her by saying "some people just get upset at prettier girls"

she has a shit taste in women tbh

its the estrogen in the water

or theres no father around

Is that a picture for ants Op?

Mac miller is such a kike wigger faggot.

Better luck next time Satan

anti-wigger is codeword for anti-White.

Good work, user.

It's comforting knowing some old school white nats still have the doxxing skills like this. 10 years ago this was a common thing.

You did a great service. This poor girl was not getting the support she needed from her community. Now, with your help, anyone can call and harass this shitlib anti-white nigger-siding high school principle and give her a mouthful– maybe a little incentive ;)– to overturn her decision.

Because this is happening too much across the U.S. And too many rightists are being subjected to doxxing the same way she is.

Minors should be allowed to legally bring a gun to school after some training if there's an legitimate threat to their safety

I wouldn't want to produce any more Eliots, user. But shes honorary as fuck.

let's dox these niggers

B-but no where in that piece d-does it say she was bullied by black people…

Sauce?

I was one of her students a few years ago if anyone has any questions. She's kind of a bitch, in case you can't tell. And yeah, that is her in the pics.

Is she a jew, or just a particularly ratfaced Iberian?

Mr zalunardo is a dick too. They call him Slender-Man because he's tall and skinny and always appears behind people.

Piner is almost all quiet Mexicans that form their own community and don't really talk to the white people. There's always a few niggers and they always cause problems. Lots of wigger whites.

Correia was going to Sonoma state for her master's degree three years ago.

She's Italian. They look kind of jewy from the Berber admixture

Name origin says Portuguese. She always claimed to be Italian though.

cunt must pay!

thanks

When I was in first grade, my teacher was a feminist sheboon, and she encouraged everyone in class to bully me. She pretty much got my entire grade to hate me. The principal was also black, so he refused to do shit. My mom finally got me moved to a different teacher, but the damage had been done. The school system is fucking horrible.

The secret is to find a qt smart wife and have her homeschool while putting your kids in white sports like baseball and hockey.

…or at the very least take AP or honors classes. Very few blacks. No thuggish blacks.

Dubs checked

honestly though I know plenty of Half Asian Half White guys who absolutely slay poon. Not trying to say there aren't other reasons to be opposed to race mixing but I think the fear of creating Elliot Rodgers is overblown.

That would work great if I wasn't poor as hell. I want my wife to stay at home, and I'm lucky enough that she wants too as well, but we just can't because we don't have the money to do that. I do not want my son to go through the public school system, so I got 5 years to figure shit out.

Join the chair force.

Though where is this from?

The issue is diet, stress, and xenohormones in the environment user.
Stress fucking destroys the body.

I was already in the navy, all that money was great while it lasted, but I was a corpsman, and I onto want to work in the medical field anymore. I know I could be a EMT or a medial assistant, but I don't really want to be saving the lives of welfare queens and gang bangers.

I think it's due to the stress, they tends to age faster causing them to look tired and serious.

How old is your son?

dude's looking better in the after photo

I thought same as you do.

Is that a same person or two different person?

This is why they have private schools.
Get that poor kid into an all-white school where you don't have to be an animal-control expert to get along.

Perhaps we can try to find the private school scholarships for the white children?

Take the AP classes.
Never take the IB classes.
Every fucking IB teacher drinks more kool-aid than a nigger in August, and those courses are fucking concentrated kike propoganda. I bashed horns with those assholes more than any other teacher in High School, even the art teachers weren't so incredibly intolerable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Baccalaureate

The International Baccalaureate (IB), formerly known as The International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), is an international educational foundation headquartered in (((Geneva, Switzerland))), founded in (((1968))).[1][2] IB offers four educational programmes for children aged 3–19.[3] The organization's name and logo were changed in 2007 to reflect a reorganisation. Consequently, "IB" can refer to the organisation itself, any of the four programmes, or the diploma or certificates awarded at the end of the programme.[4]

Marie-Thérèse Maurette[5] created the framework for what would eventually become the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) in 1948 when she wrote ((('Educational Techniques for peace. Do they exist?'))).[6] In the mid-1960s, (((a group of teachers from the International School of Geneva))) (Ecolint) created the International Schools Examinations Syndicate (ISES), which would later become the International Baccalaureate (IB).[7] by Peter Nehr, International Baccalaureate Africa, Europe and Middle-East (IBAEM) was established in 1986,[8] and International Baccalaureate Asia Pacific (IBAP) established during the same period.[9]

More parentheses than MIT Scheme LISP.

what is that gun he's holding?

HK417

Jesus Christ it's like FAS is written into the family's genetics

Confirmed Marrano jews. That whole family needs to go.

Yeah you can. You go to an enlightened nation where you can have gender testing done and abort any incel hapa boys before they're shit out to suffer in the world. In their place, make beautiful hafu girls who will go on to make sex with aryan alphas and give birth to Dean Cain/Keanu Reeves tier pussy slayers.