Why does Holla Forums hate black people, who are normally 20 year old men with a job, logic/knowledge of the real world...

Why does Holla Forums hate black people, who are normally 20 year old men with a job, logic/knowledge of the real world, and responsibilities, or even tough criminals who can force people to do what they want with their toughness/gang plans, when white people are normally 15 year old depressed undertale-loving furfags or druggies who cannot do jack shit with their lives and have an ego larger than Mt. Everest and an intelligence lower than the test scores of Detroit Public Schools?

Nigresses are fucking retarded though.

Why do white people still exist?

I wanna devour and rape all humans, then have a furry exodus and take over the world!

rolling for pushups

checked

thank you based ruseman

alright lets crack open some hard proof

well first lets start with the fact that they are violent animals

the majority of the time when a black person is confronted with an argument that has substance the natural reaction for them is to get violent

also nice b8 user you got me

WE DONT HATE BLACKS, WE HATE NIGGERS, U NIGGGOT

All blacks are niggers.
The only "good black" is a dead black.

Only was b8ing with the black appreciation, but the white part was true.

Nothing a retard says is true. Just retarded.

blacks are animals OP and the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be

I have yet to meet a fully black person that i could have a pleasant
conversation with

once again you've done a really nice job of rustling my jimmies OP

niggers invented slavery, owned the most slaved niggers, held the most slavetrade along with the sndniggers and kill the most niggers. Niggers are niggers towards niggers.

another example of blacks acting like animals

a priest in Africa told the people that God told them to go outside and eat grass to live longer

guess what the nignogs did