Vox Day: Your skin is your uniform

Vox Day: Your skin is your uniform

Everywhere you go, from San Jose to Melbourne, the race war will find you. Vibrants don't give a damn that you are a good anti-racist. They could not care less that you deplore racism with every bone in your body. They are totally indifferent to the guilt and shame you feel over the actions of your ancestors. They understand, as you do not, that there is no such thing as racial equality, there is no such thing as a "proposition nation", and there is no such thing as a Brotherhood of Man.

They hate you for the very simple reason that you are not them. And they will attack you, unprovoked, every chance they get.:

Homogeneous nations come out of heterogeneous ones. The demographic lines have been crossed, and now there will be no peace until the white nations are either a) predominantly white again or b) extinct. See: Rhodesia and South Africa.

Choose one. There is no other option. The situation is only going to get worse. Not only is there no virtue in virtue-signaling, because there is no virtue in denying reality.

There will be peace through segregation or there will be war for dominance and control. The various races can be friendly and respectful neighbors or they can be locked into a violent death struggle for power over one another. Whites from Australia to America must accept the simple fact that the fruit of the equality doctrine is a poisonous one.

And those who profess to believe in racial equality, civil rights, and immigration are going to have to come to terms with the fact that THEY are the party responsible for the evils that are already beginning to come to pass. The violent nationalists who WILL address the problems you caused are no more to blame for the necessity of their terrible actions than white blood cells can be blamed for the diseases they attack.

You are the cigarettes. You are the carcinogen. You caused the cancer. And it is only because you refused to listen to those you called racists and bigots that the operation has become not only necessary, but inevitable.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/your-skin-is-your-uniform.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/womPq
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/cathy-young-is-america-hater.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One question: what's next?

The white man finally has enough and fights back. That's when the real fun begins.

Vox Day is pretty based.

That picture looks like every protest outside a Trump rally.

What have we done?

ALWAYS ARCHIVE YOU STUPID DOUBLENIGGER

archive.is/womPq

archive.is/womPq

archive.is/womPq

archive.is/womPq

archive.is/womPq

archive.is/womPq

archive.is/womPq

archive.is/womPq

Who is this faggot that keeps posting these cartoon images? Weren't they were drawn by Nick Bougas, a left-wing Satanist who is mocking Holla Forums ideologies?

What's with the triggered post?

*respectfully repatriates towards your homeland*

Archiving is for denying Jewish-leftist sites ad revenue. Vox Day is on our side.

kek

Even if Vox isn't a faggot, archive's are better for, well, archiving reasons.

Had to tell some shills off in another thread Vox Day is more or less on our side. Maybe he wasn't always that way, I don't know, but over the past couple months in interviews he's basically in full agreement that forceful removal should be done one way or another.

He's made it a mission of his to make the Alt-Right a racial-realist movement. He understands that without racial-realism, the movement is compromised from the get-go.

Interesting, but may be a Herculean task. How was he on the JQ and in regards to homo's, do you know?

Not sure about Jews but he's said some anti-fag stuff in the past.

He's criticised Cathy Young for her hypocritical stance on immigration regarding the United States and Israel.

He's not very strong on the jewish front but he doesn't like their flagrant hypocrisy which is one of the big first steps on the road to Rahowa

Nice cut by Vox.

The most important topics are race and immigration. Vox along with Stefan Molyneux understand that without fixing those two issues, nothing else matters. NOTHING.

So he's got the basics down, good. Might check him out, then. Thanks, anons.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/cathy-young-is-america-hater.html

Vox's work is uneven in quality encompassing good and bad tendencies. He's been known to criticize white nationalism, cite Jews and at times claim he is a native American.

BASED AS FUCK

He completely annihilates her.

He basically uses that as a rhetorical bombshell whenever SJWs attack him as a white supremacist.

He is (1/16th i believe) and he exploits it by trolling the left accusing them of trying to keep the red man down.

When will you cucks understand that you must use certain tactics outside a fucking postborder? This is a luxury here to post all this shit bitches, say anything pol related outside of it and you will be crucified.

He is a white nationalist. I've been reading his blog for a while and he's very clear about it.
so?
Honestly don't care.

can someone webm the yahoo video here pls?

It's a shame that a nigger can get away with promoting race-realism on national TV while most of us are afraid to leave the shadows of internet forums.

I told my friends I dislike jews and they know how I feel about race. It sounds like you'rescared.

My friends and family know about my beliefs.

He's pro-Israel.

Also has Mexican ancestry.

This to be honest family. Most my friends go from "WHAT?!" to "but why?" to "huh, really?" when I "come out" as an evil raycis. You won't get lynched, unless your friends are legit antifa.

Yeah among several others, two of the pretty blondes in my family are fucking other races. One has produced a niglet already, and the other one will probably produce a muzzie.

Everyone in the family is implicitly expected not to mention it and be polite.

I told my friends the lightest version of my views on jews, and they all instantly started ridiculing me. They didn't even give my thoughts a chance, it was just "OH YEAH MAN. SIEG HEIL, TOTALLY. ITS ALL JEWS. BETTER GET THE OVENS."

I lost respect for all of them except one, who privately pulled me aside and said he understood what I meant and agreed. The two of us now often talk Holla Forumsitics in private over beers and weed. The others seem like they're programmed to scream a response when they hear anything about jews. It boggles my mind that they just shut down their ability to think critically, although I suppose I sort of do the same if anyone tries to tell me why I or they need feminism.

I use the line 'I don't hate everyone who wears a yarmulke' around the neurotypicals though. My friend told a girl about my Hitler obsession and she was like 'well my grandmother is Jewish'. I just amended that to say that I hated Israelis. I think she still wants to fug

I'm surprised it took you kikes this long to show up.

It's just layers of WW2 programming that's making them act that way. 20-30 years of only ever seeing the gnatsees are ebil will do that to a person whose mental energy is spent on other pursuits.

My favorite thing to bring up is Jonathan Pollard, pure treason. The fact that he got a job on WallSt as soon as he was released raises eyebrows when I explain it.

She will steal your sperm.

Also, my main point is…how many people here have the balls to drop redpills on social media while using their real name? Most of us use aliases. That's not a knock against us…that's a knock against the double standard of society: a nigger can speak truth on National TV and still be considered a hero….if a white did the same thing, the Jews would Mel Gibson him/her. (or at least try to)

Vox day was also apart of psykosonik which was a pretty cool 90s techno band. Sage for off topic.

I just dislike social media platforms other than using a pseudonym on twitter. I think the type of person that uses social media a lot isn't the type of person that's ready to be woken up.

Smoking the Herbal Jew.
Drinking the Barley Jew.

Just white trash making nationalists look worse.

Like a weapon, a social media account is a tool that's as useless or effective as the person who wields it. It can be used to shitpost normie bullshit but it can also be used to subvert the enemy. Many right-wing twitter accounts (both alias and real name) have done a great job at pushing the enemy's shit in. Trump wouldn't have won the GOP nod without social media.

(most social media is cancer but that's because the person posting is cancer themselves)

Twitter is the notable exception like I said. I meant for personal reasons I havent used it in years.

No, he isn't. He's follows the philosophy of La Raza Cosmica, which promotes race mixing.>>6231885

No it isn't. Vox is a latino who buys into the La Raza Cosmica bullshit, and believes that race mixing is inevitable and spiritually desirable. He's a dirty, nonwhite degenerate.

My advice would be to hold on to that one redpilled friend and ditch the other cucks. For every one redpilled person you find, you will find 5 pozzed people. Not much you can do about it.

Seen neighbors 2? She's already been tainted.

Get out of here with you FUD and D&C bullshit.

I normally would point out your >(1) but this is also my first post in this thread

Nope. He even acknowledges that he is a mutt of two races (White and Indian) and wishes he could be a single-race.

Yeah nah.

VD is part Indian (the Redskin kind).

Surprisingly based for Vox.

This was the morale boost I needed today.

From his most recent blogpost. You're full of shit, m8.

BTFO

That's a great quote

nationilists make decent white folk look bad.
you're all a bunch of pansies who talk shit online and fight an internet crusade against spooky spirits.
i'm not a fan of other races myself, but that's no reason to stir up violence and strife.
be a man, support yourself, buy your own property, own all your vehicles.
you don't need evil jews or arabs if you just focus on living a good life and letting other peoples problems resolve themselves, as they always have.

yes

Jews neither started the cultivation of cannabis nor the fermentation of beer, that was done by Indo-Aryans and Egyptians, respectively. I feel you're likely a Jew yourself since you want to give credit and control over two ancient agricultural and cultural innovations to the filthy uncreative kikes who never invented a single thing in their entire existence.

nationalists have done more damage to nationalism than anyone else combined. The nazis are debatable, but since then, it's been filled with psychos, pedos, cult-leaders, degenerates, losers, and all manner of shit.

kikes created judaism to mentally and physically enslave faggots like you. sadly it is working very well on you.

Nope, it's just a perversion of Canaanite, Egyptian, Babylonian, and Persian religious concepts the early kikes cobbled together so they could pretend they had a history and culture. They didn't even create usury, the thing they're most known for, that was all the Babylonians.

whatchoo doing on Holla Forums rabbi???

Maybe if you could type English properly, you'd be more believable. The only one who comes across as the kike shill is the barel fluent retard giving kikes credit for various aspects of Western civilization.

fuck off shill

And what exactly is it am I shilling for again?

Grow a pair and disown them you faggot.

What nationalists? LOL Pat buchanan is the only semi-mainstream nationalist politican in my lifetime.

kek

yes

Archive is also good in case the link gets (((shut down))) the archived link will remain.

Nice to see this thread is still alive

BUMP

For relevance, and so it doesn't die in the wake of the Orlando happening taking so much attention.

i do the same. literally have legal status and im white as driven snow

HEARTBEAT

Archiving is for preservation. Archive everything.

Faggotry is a birth defect. Zionist, invites jews to go home.

He's indian and mexican. His uncle fucked Pancho Villa's horse or something.

Anyone have the Pierce speech on why the white Middle Class deserves everything that's coming their way

get out newfag

Lurk moar faggot

I believe in racial equality for all whites, nordics, mediterraneans, alpines, baltids or celtids deserve the same kind of treatment.
Nonwhites should be booted.

So has anyone read his science fiction? Is it really bad or maybe worth checking out? Aren't there a few redpilled sci-fi writers these days? Any of them worth a shit?

I have hopes that there will be a chance to revive that genre in the coming years. But I'm not sure how bad social media has ruined reading.

A non-nordicist on pol?
What are you doing here?

tru jewesses are succubi mane

I'm not a nordicist, either. To be honest, despite their alleged purity and superiority, the actual civilizational achievements of the Scandinavics during history are quite meager.

i miss u nucky

"Nationalists make decent white folk look bad."
Why do you say that?
The part of your post about being self sufficient is great. Then you spew some lame bullshit: "focus on living a good life and letting other peoples problems resolve themselves"… only if you want to turn your back of the duty to protect one's own people. Even the "dumb animals" are true to their own kind and work toward mutual defense of the pack, flock, herd, pride, etc

Funny how these (((posts))) suddenly started appearing over the past week every time some old Holla Forums staple has been posted. Classic attempt to create a fracture point.

Thanks for your concern kike, were happy with the memes and images we've been posting the whole time.

is he going to be "le based spic XDDD" now just like "le based faggot" milo?

SAGE ALL ALTISTIC RIGHT THREADS
SAGE ALL E-CELEB SHIT
Holla Forums WILL NEVER BE ALTISTIC RIGHT

1) longboats
2) for most of history we were too busy busting our asses off trying to survive winter to focus on finer things
3) compared to other tribal societies Nordics were paragons of virtue

>>>/oven/

The fault is with the indiscretion, user, not the act. After all, the Jew is nothing if not a moralist. I suspect many here take a different approach.

Ones choice of recreational activity is something you're just supposed to do, not talk about doing.

Trips and common sense confirms we need to use proper rules of engagement not for them but for helping others to our ranks.

Nobody will listen to a loud mouth even if they are speaking truth.

he kinda has a point, here

On the JQ he's rock-ribbed in terms of not virtue-signalling, standing by the rest of the alt-right, naming the jew, etc. Racially he tends to minimize the difference between Sicilians and Jews - which is accurate but pisses off stormfags (and also pisses off Jews, which is why he does it). Politically he is a pragmatist - he would be happy to save white civilization with jewish cooperation, but is happy to try without it, too.

Has he said 1/16? The way he alludes to the story makes it sound like his mom is 1/2 and he's 1/4 (he can pass as full white, but he says his brother looks like a hapa).

Can't tell if you're joking. The anti-scientific "white nationalist kumbaya" seems to be winning on Holla Forums these days

Part of the deal with nordicism is that we believe that nordics are a relatively purer version of what the IE peoples originally were (but ceased to be as they conquered/imported slaves, and gradually became darker). The accomplishments of the civilizations around the North Sea pretty much define "modernity", so I would say you are very far off-based already, but I also don't see the Iliad vs Beowulf as a fair test of the nordicist position, because the people who wrote the Iliad were not "Mediterraneans"