Would a massive happening of some white guy killing a bunch of niggers help the white race or cause further cucking and...

Would a massive happening of some white guy killing a bunch of niggers help the white race or cause further cucking and hurt us in the long run?

Hi FBI.

Ask Dylan Roof

Killing you would help.

That was different because he was a faggot and killed random church goers

Hello intern of a three-letter intelligence agency, it wouldn't because it would incentivize government action.

Can you hire me?

holy shit it was A FUCKING FALSEFLAG HOLY SHIT DO YOU FAGGOTS EVEN PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WTF IS GOING ON

Not really. Mass media will just push more marxist propaganda and White guilt

Unless you are talking about some cool meme.

ANYTHING TO ACCELERATE THE HAPPENING IS A GOOD THING

GOOD LUCK OP

Couldn't that be a good thing though? It feels like things are on the brink of exploding and some kind of forced government intervention might be the final thing we need for a change.

Actually, it's the exact opposite what would help whites overall. A big ol' chimpout with white victims is exactly what redpills the masses best. Sage for alphabet soup

Mass killings are only useful for their psychological impact. If that impact would be harmful in terms of achieving your ends, then why would you take such a route?

What purpose would killing people server? Ultimately, a reduction of numbers. Well, there's more than one way for a predator to take his prey.

P.S.

Come on, agent… I expected more of you.

Hello NSA

Maybe if they were jewd instead

You would get squashed quickly. Moderates and non-violent people would disassociate with your group and extremists will be killed off.

You have to have ethical character, even when you're attacked. You saw how they lied about Donald Trump by omitting his last line about "some (illegal immigrants) were okay"? Expose your opponent's hypocrisy and contradictory nature instead.

What is the difference between white nationalism and islamic militarism?

They both want to kill random civilians.

It's niggers in question though, not actual people.

Do you know the masked man, Alphabet boi.
He is an expert on you guys.
Expect him.

They make it seem like it was because of stupid reasons. Look at Elliot. They ignore the fact that he is Asian just so they could call him a butthurt virgin. Same with the rest. If you're some Chad they'll still make something up to make you look stupid. But perhaps if you want to do so for the love of god go target some sure to kill some worthless sure to be criminals.

And like that you need to go die. You're not going to gain any traction with senseless violence, however either you know this and are rusing or You have Down's Syndrome and are at the top of the queue for action T4

** grammar

It depends.

If the guy goes around killing innocent blacks, a la Dylan Roof, it harms the cause.

However, someone going vigilante or something among the urban youth might bring on actual sympathies from whites who suffer through the excessive dindu crime in cities.

Imagine bunch of white kids looking up to real life Punisher

I'm not going to do anything, I'm just posing a question. Something like this is bound to happen eventually and I was curious about what you guys thought.

Jew.

You don't need to use violence when you have the truth. I know a lot of you are upset. I am too. But we're making a lot of ground. Trump is winning. Someone like Trump being so competitive is a pipe dream five years ago. Look at who we've had in the past.

Obama: total shit
W. Bush: Neocon shit
Clinton: total shit who exploiting the dotcom bubble to say he fixed the economy
Bush: Neocon shit

Any sort of violence we do will hurt. It's not right. The media is so biased that Trump supporters will get beat up and have eggs thrown at them, and the media reports they are the bad people.

Fight on the internet for as long as you can. They're probably going to crack down on it and end anonymous speech and require government IDs as some point, so before that comes, you should be taking advantage of what we're so lucky to have.

It would depend entirely on the chimpouts.

Also;

No officer, we completely disavow any type of racial violence (or any violence) here on Holla Forums against the oppressed minorities of the world. It's clear that jews and blacks have been through enough hardship in the world…

I am in fact offended that you would even suggest such a thing in 2016…

No. When you do it, you do it and kill them all.

I don't know, what happened last time?

depends on your targets.

you go kill a bunch of drug dealing hood niggers, then that would probably help seeing how the media would try to make them out to be dindus.

killing black grandmothers or some uppity nig from the suburbs, that would be extremely counter productive.

They banned the confederate flag.

Dylann Roof was a false flag.

He's probably sitting in acting camp in Tel Aviv right now.

/thread
HI FBI FAGGOT

Wouldn't it be nicer to see a reduction in the elite merchant class instead.

No I'm not talking about local merchants, I'm talking about the buildaburg and Rothschild class.

For all the bemoaning about Soros there are others who are more powerful but shun media attention, those would be better persons of interest.

Remember to keep a low profile, no manifestos or spergy shit. Maybe maybe a stash some explanations and shit in a dead man switch or something.

is this supposed to be Holla Forums-tier because of the swastika?

Sage for campbell's soup thread

I'm sorry, I have a better one, that'll get the message through to OP.

Hi, you must be new here.

How about you do something about Red Shield instead, faggit.

If the bunch includes around half a billion of them, then no. They would reproduce what was lost in a month or two.

Ignore the retarded shills.

I see Agent. Frank B. Incognito has joined us on this lovely day.

We are on Frederick Brennan's Infinity after all.

Guess who?

Breivik became an excuse to make all kinds of cuck laws all over scandinavia. But maybe the climate is changed, when the katana fedora nazi went loose in a school in Sweden. Not a ton of people cared after a month.

You're better off saving your ammo. In the happening, we will be the targets, and it will be "white men" shooting at us.