Have you guys watched this Trump interview with Tapper?

Have you guys watched this Trump interview with Tapper?

Keep in mind that Jake Tapper is a Jew.

Trump says some very interesting things in this interview that are relevant to our cause. You really need to watch this.

Tapper is trying desperately to use the "racist" label to shut Trump down, but Trump just pushes ahead with his claim that the Mexican ethnicity of the judge is the cause of the judge's decisions. I cannot overstate how important this idea is. Trump is pushing the Overton window further by introducing to the public the idea that the race of a person influences their behavior. I know this should be elementary, but it is absolutely radical for somebody to say this on national TV, especially a Presidential candidate.

I mean, Trump literally says that the judge's race is why he is doing what he is doing. Imagine the effects on normies if Trump continues saying this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDxlMelzl10
blog.nclr.org/2016/06/04/trump-needs-apologize-judge-curiel/
therightscoop.com/law-professor-calls-darren-wilson-a-racist-jake-tapper-ignores-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Yeah when I first watched it I started to skip in the video away from the judge ethicity question. I thought he was falling into the race bait trap.

But after I watched it again I saw him not backing down where all others would. And if you look at the likes-dislikes ratio compared to Hillary's interview, you can see people are wising up to this stuff.

It made me happy to see Trump explicitly say that he has pride in his ethnic heritage. He has only done this once before. In a speech on Feb 6, he said, "I love the Germans. My father came from Germany." (of course it was his grandfather, but I know what he meant).

He gives me such hope for the future of our country and our people.

CNN also has this interview on their official channel: youtube.com/watch?v=TDxlMelzl10

←-WebM version of the official version.

Like I'd want to give views to the CNN Jews.

Yeah and look at the likes and look at the positive comments. I think the Overton window is shifting like a domino effect.

Those that support Trump are shifted on 'touchy' issues like this, even if they would be offended if anyone else had said it, they shift their view on it to support Trump

Simultaneously you have people that thought like this on the issue already, or had it in the back of their mind like most people do with Jewble standards, that agree with Trump for having their view validated.

And that's why Trump has done more for us in a year than anyone else has ten

Didn't that niggerfaggot judge donate to and link to La Raza on his website?

The guy funds Mexican supremacists/terrorists. Literally the same people rioting at Trump rallies and burning American flags (while waving Mexican ones) and trashing cop cars.

And they're trying to make it look like Trump is being racist?

TOP LAD

Trump is the best thing that's ever happened to this country.

Recently, yes.

Whenever you see anti-Trump protesters yelling FUCK TRUMP
Just remember that what they really mean is FUCK WHITEY

Anti-Trump is Anti-White

Already had a thread on this, and I already shit bricks upon this fucking cunt of a 'journalist'.

Didn't even know he's a Jew.

[Rustling Intensifies]

I love how he takes no shit

I searched the catalog and didn't see anything on it. But I guess my thread contributed anyway, since you now know about (((Tapper))).

i bet cuck tapper would sing a different tune if it was a white judge giving bad rulings to black or brown people

Gonzalo Curiel is a member of La Raza!

blog.nclr.org/2016/06/04/trump-needs-apologize-judge-curiel/

Fucking unbelievable!

This retarded faggot.

This shit has nothing to do with his race. Nice mental gymnastics by the kosher interviewer.

therightscoop.com/law-professor-calls-darren-wilson-a-racist-jake-tapper-ignores-it/

He's a fucking race traitor.

First to in line to the gallows.

People, do you not know how to read? I said in my original post that Jake Tapper is a Jew. Therefore he is not a "race traitor" or a "cuck."

FULL INTERVIEW

Is that different from implying somebody of a certain ethnicity would be biased against somebody who wants to deport people of their ethnicity?

That's gold, he is legitimately mad as fuck.

He also says

He's very bold

WTF MAN! Someone get a hold of Trump and tell his ass that Mexicans are NOT a race. They are a foreign country and they identify with that country!

Trump gassed him. He was thinking Trump would backtrack. lol did not happen.

OH MY GOD RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!
It's really incredible these people can breathe and think at the same time

It's not about having a consistent dogma of racism–it's simply about pushing an anti-white agenda and ideology.

The only worldview in which all their doublethink and bullshit fits together, is an anti-white worldview.

Remember, anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

mexicans are not a race

Unstoppable Don meets Immovable Kike
This interview could go on forever on that one fucking topic if neither party walked away.

I was hoping Trump would bring that up.

>Member of TWO organizations with the term "la raza" in the title

gas the spics, border war now.

I'd hardly call Jacob Tapper a traitor to his race.

Trump should have pressed harder on the judge's association with La Raza. It's not merely the judge's mexican nationality that's the problem, the problem is that he is strongly aligned with his nationality. The judge's personal politics obviously put him at odds with Trump.

mexicans are not humans.

He could have KO'd him rather easily.

It's nice that Trump is very proud of his crypto-Jewish heritage.

But why should we care?

reported.

you don't get to come in here with old news and then self-bump faggot. GTFO

kek

I don't understand how the trial can continue without a prosecution.

All he simply had to say is "so you think it is 100% impossible for this judge to have any bias against me?" if no then "then why are my claims so offensive, you dont agree, end of story". If yes "you are a lunatic, goodbye."

They are american, except they wave the mexican flag and jump on the american flag.

He never brings up the spic judging the case is a member of the "la raza" race spic group, doesn't know or purposely not mentioning it? He mentions such a thing in so words but never directly.

I don't understand how interviewers in the media can be so autistic.
7 minutes of nonsense

Ha ha oh god.

Is this true?

So Bernie Sanders is endorsed by the nork?

Holy shit oh my gawd

He's called leading the question.

Branding. He doesn't want to spread their stupid brand or give them the satisfaction of mentioning them. It's like ignoring a troll.

11/10, would watch again

I almost find it annoying how often Trump repeats himself, but then I realize he does it so the media and his opponents cannot change the subject and he constantly revisits already tread ground. He completely throws their momentum off.

I thought it was because you couldn't edit repeated statements out. Well, could be that, too.

He's just laying a trap. In a week or so he'll read Teddy Roosevelt's speech about hyphenated Americans and he'll ratchet in more support.