ITT: films that make you want to kill Jews

ITT: films that make you want to kill Jews

Okay

We don't allow antisemitism on this board.

all of them
/thread

I am going to take your eye sockets and put my penis into them.

Any film after 1950.
Well. except for like… 3, the rest are shit though.

Anything with him

If I may, that movie was very difficult to follow. The movie literally had no transitions, it didn't let itself breath. The whole thing was SCENESCENESCENESCENESCENEMOVIEOVER, the whole thing was a headache. Is this what kids like? Sensory overload? Whether it was anti-Muslim or not, and if it was then great, but I felt like I was getting epilepsy watching it.

It was a bout mudslimes invading the country, taking it over while the libs kept callign anyone that questioned them as racists

(((We)))

Watchmen? Why?

are the Crystal Gems

Ozymandias was a kike.

Fuck off cuckchanner

came here to post this

He was a German-American übermensch.

anything with seth rogan pretty much. Or did you mean all the jews?

You were rused.

Trash

Why did they make them curse in every sentence?

Jenny Nicholson should have been the sheep, who the fuck is (((((Jenny Slate))))

All I know is she played Ted's mom in that godawful Lorax movie that's currently having the shit ripped out of it on YT

Because jews think profanity = humor.

Yes, and?

I wonder (((who's))) behind that post?

Stop being such a fucking killjoy Bateman, go spin your menorah.

Fuck off

This.

Jew faggot.

The movie is a metaphor for the current state of white people's various places in society. I find that interesting so I liked the movie despite its flaws. If that's not interesting to you you won't like it.

The thread is about which movies make you dislike the tribe, I think this one is out of place on the list because its message is steadfastly opposed to their cultural hegemony and hateful nature. It is focused on a potential means to unity between the chad and the user, the reclamation of our women folk from the distance and apathy that has been wedged between us and the value of struggle and sacrifice.

The path won't be easy, we will make mistakes and the consequences may be pretty rough but in the end, the realization of our true adversary and the cultivation of righteous fury will guide us to a future of reunification and catharsis. There is work to do and victory never comes cheaply.

Read the comic, fag.

Nah.

Wonder cunt is a yid

Why?

The Aryan hero wins, moron.

The Onceler and Jonah respectively.

Oops, meant for

Oops meant for

All you niggas will continue shoveling jew media down your throats because that's the only choice yous got

No amount of shittakking and bitching is gonnas change that