Kevin Mitnick has been hacked!

Kevin Mitnick has been hacked!

Other urls found in this thread:

catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile all Holla Forums is good for is petty OS wars and Middle-school tier python and javascript dick waving

thanks to posters like you

Just doing my part friend

that "hacker" who was calling up secretaries and asked them for passwords?

so did mr. mudshit actually do anything besides enter ultra hacker's email into a password reset form so he gets the automatic email?

Bonjour

"There is another group of people who loudly call themselves hackers, but aren't. These are people (mainly adolescent males) who get a kick out of breaking into computers and phreaking the phone system. Real hackers call these people ‘crackers’ and want nothing to do with them. Real hackers mostly think crackers are lazy, irresponsible, and not very bright, and object that being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer. Unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled into using the word ‘hacker’ to describe crackers; this irritates real hackers no end.
The basic difference is this: hackers and build things, crackers break them." catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is

If that was even Kevin's password I'm assuming the mudslime just guessed it.

tbf mitnick was himself a cracka

DAS RITE

That doesn't retrieve the original password you dumb fucking shit it just lets you change it.

Literally who?

Mitnick was a skiddie. He had a friend in Israel that sent him the exploits he developed against sendmail. Mitnick got caught but the other guy never did.

Who cares? If Mitnick has any sense he'll have changed it the moment the reset form came in and laughed at the faggot who warned him about it.

Sauce on that image, please?

He was "social engineer" at best, the worst crime he ever did was call up a place and ask for their password.

DON'T FUCK IT UP

(((Kevin Mitnick)))

there's still no evidence that he was actually hacked you worthless cocksucker

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

That doesn't change the fact that you were wrong and said some dumb shit. I never said that what the tweet said was real or not.

yup real hacker here boys

With the name 'fried', I think it's Dungeon Travelers 2.

Need to update that meme to have the eiffel tower burning and some allahu akbaring in the background. It should be accurate after all.

Corollary to that rule being of course that they always fuck it up.
Damn I miss hacker Pyramid.

this meme about HACKING IS NOT CRACKING XD has to stop. the difference between those two things is a very thin red line

mitnik has been always highly overrated. back in the days, he was an excellent social engineers, but that's all: on the technical side, he wasn't neither outstanding nor bad

The war to correct the definition failed years ago anyway, it's like how the word "literally" has been misused and no one cares anymore.

That meme died years ago except in the hearts of a few sad souls.

Earliest definition I've heard is hacking away at your keyboard to get the computer to do what you want it to do from people involved in the BBS days, but I've also heard the term even goes back into HAM radio. No matter what the case, cracking is a type of hacking. No amount of retard tears will change that.

not him but looking it up it seems you are right from the screen caps

good work user

He is right tho. We know, we heard, we understand. I mean, we are also on a tech board here, we probably crossed the concept more than once.

i thought hacking was making shit tier code

yea exactly. I read his dumbass book The Art of Intrusion in high school thinking I would learn something.

He's just a hack and most of the stuff in the book was embelished.