twitter.com/BBCRadio2/status/825048744672440320
rarbg.to/torrent/kcvhjlw
archive.is/X6Bmi
archive.is/BIEO0
archive.is/XfK57
archive.is/iE9uV
archive.is/KgiZP
archive.is/9kYMS
winteriscoming.net/2017/01/27/small-council-what-was-the-worst-moment-from-game-of-thrones-season-6/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-wins-2017-sag-awards/
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/825380729798266880
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/825380577331154944
timeout.com/london/blog/game-of-thrones-cast-will-get-matching-tattoos-if-they-make-it-to-season-eight-012717
winteriscoming.net/2017/01/31/nathalie-emmanuel-game-of-thrones-season-7-blow-everyones-minds/
grrm.livejournal.com/519773.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for waifu

First

I can't wait for this Book of Swords in late 2019.

it's actually a collection of short stories, only one of which is by GRRM, so it'll probably actually come out

This is Maisie's boyfriend
twitter.com/BBCRadio2/status/825048744672440320
And she is proud of him…

Also iBoy is out on torrents
rarbg.to/torrent/kcvhjlw

Is GRRM still assblasted over Trump?

I can't wait for that fucking fatass to drop dead and have his jewish wife and jewish children be jewish and release the whole thing posthumously. I'm pretty sure he has it all already written and is just milking the cash cow, fucking fatass.

What? He has kids?

He doesn't?
Thanks god, he won't fucking spread his genes. Also, how much of a loser do you have to be to be at that age and not have any kids?

he's like an english George Michael

Bump for Sir Maisiefag who got lost in the woods

Please check your eMaisie!

I'll be here shortly, apologies for the dud thread

Is this a joke on her height?

Next season will be the lowest ratings. This show suks now

And do you think this matters? The tumblr crowd and the average female viewer will cheer for Dany, we Maisiefags will cheer for Arya, and the dosh will flow. The ratings doesn't matter at all, especially since this is teh last season. They can fuck it up any way they want

it's not the last season

Because there will be like 3 episodes more?

this season has 7 episodes, next one 8

And if this season will have low ratings, do you think they will scrap the next? 0 chance of that happening. Look at The Walking Pleb, that even produced some shitty spinoff. Same with Breaking Bad

I'm glad Tolkien wasn't around for this book deal bullshit.

I wish it would fucking end already. I wish Martin died before finishing the books as a last insult to all the cucks that keep supporting him.

The best thing to come out of ASoIaF were the mods for CK2 and Mount and Blade.

Tolkien was far too autistic to let Jews fuck with his creation. His son was so disgusted with the movies he's sworn to not sell the rights of any of his father's other works.

Why were the first 3 seasons so damm comfy. Why did it go to shit and become over the top violence and retarded plot twist with gay butt sex?

It started pandering to fans and from what I've heard George stopped helping D&D writing the show and went to write Winds of Winter.

That just means they'll have to wait for them to become public domain. So you can look forward to 2043-

Everything not already licensed is actually under domain of Christopher Tolkien, so they'd need to wait him to die and then a half a century for Silmarillion and the like, unless the next estate holders get greedy. Which they will, because the kikes will dole out enough dosh just to get to desecrate the works out of spite.

Not like the books are any better. They get progressively more retarded and convoluted as they go on. It's obvious Martin wrote himself into a hole and is too fat to crawl out of it.

Lies.

He's got a bunch of children, and while one of them was a greedy fuck he got disowned and will not likely inherit the rights to Tolkien's works.

So Hollywood will then have to attempt and Jew the children, but since they're family I doubt it will be that easy to bribe them.

Shit like this makes me think patent laws can be a good thing sometimes.

Christopher reconciled with the disowned one, so expect when he dies that we see Orlando Bloom as a young Legolas in Beren and Luthien: Rape Tolkien's Legacy Part I.

Legolas must have gone on a diet between then and the War of the Ring.

Off-season /got/ is genre shit literature and waifu posting.

Western fantasy literature is trash in general. They try so hard to go for "muh gritty realism" they forget who their audience is. Then again, I guess tumblr likes reading chapter after riveting chapter about men and women getting raped in the ass.

That is a bunch of near meaningless sweeping statements.

Fuck you. Nowadays you have two kinds of Western fantasy literature. The misanthropic, "everything is shit", gritty realism kind (The First Law trilogy, A Song of Ice and Fire, etc.) or the more childish ones with the young brave going to be a moralfag or what have you.

The thread that connects all of them, even the supposedly realistic ones, is a blanket support for faggotry, strong womyn warriors that need no man, multiculturalism and all the other vile ideas that the left pushes onto people.

And this is no coincidence. Just look up the asshurt Martin felt when the Rabid Puppies went and fucked with the Hugo Awards. He said they had disregarded a "gentleman's agreement" to collude and game the awards so only kosher writers and books got the nomination.

I'd rather not swallow Jewish semen, so I fail to see any reason to praise Western fantasy fiction.

Welcome to Holla Forums

Do you want someone to congratulate you for disliking a thing and to validate your hot opinions? Well, good job, son, someone also dislikes those things you dislike. Your claims are too vague and general to warrant actual discussion.

lel

ebin

wew lad

Are you really going to pretend there was a discussion with "points" to refute? Nobody has bothered to disagree with you.

I'm inclined to believe the genre died after Tolkien got popular and spawned a subgenre of copycat hacks. Pre-Tolkien fantasy was either written by sophisticated people like E. R. Eddison, George McDonald, Edward Plunkett or William Morris who all had great unique imaginations or pulp authors who wrote unapologetically trashy stuff like Lovecraft, Robert E. Howard or Fritz Lieber. Both had their own strengths and weaknesses but after Tolkien got popular with the American hippies almost everything after has fallen into bad copies of Tolkien written by pulp tier authors that almost most always try to subvert Tolkien instead of making something of their own.

Literature is never better than the writers who write it and the fact that most of the today are drenched in American pop culture, brainwashed by marxists and out of touch with reality can't help the state of the genre.

What's the short story even gonna be about?

If he's gonna be a sperg about Targaryens again, I'd rather a new Dunk and Egg novella, please. I actually rather enjoy those stories for being comfy/fun, instead of Random Targaryen King/Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo. It's why Brienne chapters were actually the best part of AFFC, but people loathe me for saying this.

It's like the Conviction Arc in Berserk, when Guts gets his cool little posse and does shit.

I think the problem is that no one had the vision to build upon what Tolkien created. Like you say, they all regurgitate his ideas, often very superficially simply by changing names into even more gibberish forms, more often than not missing the point entirely. There's nothing wrong with writing about dwarfs, elves, dragons, orcs, etc., but Western fantasy fiction has been doing that for decades and the only perceptible difference between one turd and the next is how "progressive" it tends to be, which is usually related to the year it first got released in.

Another problem is that these writers always seem to have some social agenda in mind, they aren't writing fantasy to amuse the audience, but to show off to their hipster faggot friends how smart and enlightened they are.

I give kudos to Martin for at least breaking the mold (initially) with ASoIaF by having the plot take place in a somewhat realistic fantasy setting and focusing on feudal politics. And even that spawned copycats that still manage to miss the point or show their complete ignorance of politics and their childish worldviews.

And I could forgive them the shitty writing and cliche plots if they actually pandered right, if they had a brave (white) hero rescuing damsels in distress and going on cool adventures, but even the "low brow" kind of entertainment Conan was all about is asking too much for the current crop of Western writers. Almost every book released in the past 20 years reads like a self masturbatory session of boredom, these are not books written to entertain normal people, they're the literary version of Oscar bait made to win them award. The authors are writing to the jury and their leftist views, not the public and their wish for escapism.

It's because they don't tend to explore nuance; this is why I'm a bit disappointed in GRRM's IRL politics, because his books I can at least give them credit for having a bit more nuance than many fantasy novels produced in our post-modern era.

One such example is when the Night's Watch has to deal with Stannis and the Wildlings. This was written in 2011, much before our refugee crisis, but GRRM writes characters that explore valid points on all sides of the issue politically; you have Night's Watch members that do not trust literal murderers and rapists settled in their community, you have Stannis using them as a 'voterbase'/for political gain; you have Jon, who is somewhere in between the two and more cynical about it, and you have older fashioned Night's Watch members like Marsh who are clearly looking for an excuse to stab Jon eventually, because they are caught up in a Nationalist/Feudalist system and are conservative enough not to bother to change the status quo.

Now, there are people all over the world who would agree with any of these viewpoints, and see merit in each of them. But the issue is explored in a meta sort of way; eventually, Jon gets murdered because he doesn't bother to consolidate all of these people together; he doesn't do what Ned warned him, and listened to all his men/take the time to know them and come to a compromise - much like Dany, he doesn't have the stomach to make good on his threats. So the upper echelons plot mutiny and eventually he pays the price. (This is incidentally why I think he will hang the mutineers in The Winds of Winter too, because he will have learned his lesson).

And what is real life GRRM (who serves as an example of sorts to future fantasy writers)'s hypocritical opinion on the Rabid Puppies? What is his real life opinion on the issue of refugees, explored so deftly, so interestingly, so richly in the source material? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET THEM ALL IN ALL OF THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH I WANT TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH HILLARY CLINTON AND PARIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, but I think the problem is who writes and why they do it. Post-Tolkien fantasy isn't just shit because authors copied Tolkien but because the West declined and her cultures and peoples did too. In the past you either had intellectuals writing fantasy to have an outlet for their imagination or people with a talent for writing who provided escapism for the common man. These days you just have dweebs and women virtue signalling how progressive they are and somehow they make money. I don't think GRRM understands feudalism or anything he tries to write about at all but at least he knows that sex sells, I think he would have been better if he wasn't as pretentious and just embraced that he writes pulp.

I'm glad I don't want to argue with you guys

Just here for the hobgoblin, eh?

Aren't you a paid writer?

People seldom want to do or discuss their work in their free time so that wouldn't be strange.

Yeah, I spose it'd be like a waiter never wanting to make another cup of coffee after his shift.

A friend of mine who is on his deathbed, you guys would love him gave my advice as an author. He told me one thing and it improved everything since.

"Write about a Knight saving a princess from a dragon then worry about being unique" and explained how every new writer comes in wanting to 'break down' and examine the genre in a meta sense to signal how unique different and revolutionarily they are and so most don't even write the first chapter as they keep finding themself being "cliche" and not being as inventive or interesting as they might hope so they spend time studying but still that first chapter never comes or do produce something but it's so cringe inducingly fourth wall breaking that noone wants to read it.

I'm 10 chapters into my book thus far.since this advice.

This is a good post and you should feel good. I hope I get to read your story some day.

Yes

Not exactly payed. I'm a writer with a book that people can buy from me, but nobody pays me to write

She should play the Terminator in the new movie.

I never felt a need to be unique as a writer as I write exclusively poor quality pulp adventures about glorious heroes and autistic archeologists. It helps that I have no ambition to ever write anything publishable.

Thanks, all him though.
If it ever comes out I'd post it here for free, it's about a self proclaimed pacifist….until his daughter is kidnapped and he has to make a choice between going against his religion or giving in to his natural urges to protect/the mental loop holes he uses to justify how he's "not sinning just yet" etc, it's been fun to write

That's fun though - we're all going to make it if we try user, some of us just carry the spirit of the others that didn't and through those who soldier on we all reach the top of the mountain in one way or the other no blacks tho

There's not tough. GRRM fucks it up by having the Night's Watch men act like complete idiots when Jon keeps explaining to them again and again that not letting the Wildlings on the other side of the wall merely gives the Others more troops, while denying them to the people manning the Wall.

That's all the argument boils down to, and GRRM could only make the people that killed Jon braindead morons to make that plot point work.

That's a valid point, he should have gotten rid of all the troublesome "brothers" so he could worry about keeping the Wall secured, but that's another thing GRRM keeps fucking up to keep the plot going.

His "good" guys are perpetually reacting to everything that happens, never plotting, never scheming, never being proactive, and when they get forced to be proactive (like Jon eventually did) they get murdered. That's where ASoIaF degenerates into predictable shlock that only keeps chugging along for the shock value.

Imagine how more interesting the books would have been without all the paranormal and prophecy bullshit. Just a bunch of families scheming for control of the kingdom.

GRRM is about as deep as a puddle. Take away all the pretentious window draping from his magnum opus and you're left with a lot of rape, cringy sex scenes and retarded twists meant to shock the audience.

Quality is a secondary concern, the main issue is that fantasy isn't written for people that enjoy fantasy. Japanese fiction in the genre isn't even remotely close to deep and well put together, but it's enjoyable because you can tell the people making it made it to be fun for the demographic they had in mind.

Meanwhile in the West you have such tryhards like Abercrombie that write about shitty, disgusting people the audience cannot remotely like doing shitty things to each other and the world at large. Am I supposed to enjoy this shit? Am I supposed to have fun reading a story about horrible people doing horrible things? What the fuck is the point of these stories?

He doesn't, but at least he verges on understanding it. I remember one quote of his where he talks about the fact that in medieval times social status had meaning, a peasant couldn't simply mouth off at a noble and waltz into the sunset, such things had consequences.

It's a far better grasp on the culture of the times than most fantasy writers have, where everyone that isn't the bad guys (who are always white, male and heterosexual) behaves and talks like a 21st century Commiefornia liberal.

You guys think he cummed inside her already?

Don't mind me, just reposting essentials from the dud thread

/got/ off-season #26
archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27
archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28
archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29
archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30
archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31

archive.is/9kYMS

She looks more downy than usual here

ALLEGED S7 LEAKS

(cont.)

Winteriscomming.net chooses the Worst S6 Moment
winteriscoming.net/2017/01/27/small-council-what-was-the-worst-moment-from-game-of-thrones-season-6/
What would /got/ choose?

the moment it got renewed for another season

This.

It was so in accordance with the GoT world that I bet Septon Meribald dies in tWoW.

That's true, they are a bit of a strawman; the social conservatives so set in their ways that they can't even see a way around legal immigration and zombies.

Have you seen iBoy yet? Thoughts?
How repulsive, Bill is the worst imaginable combination of awkwardness and arrogance, PLUS he's funny looking. Why is a person like this allowed to date the Maisie?

While you always get praise for new Maisie cardpacks from me, I still expect the next one won't quite meet the high standards. Well, not this time! Every artist reaches their peak at some point, but you outdo yourself again and again :)
200 hundred new Maisies

She should consider herself lucky someone like that would willingly put his dick in her.

We have two novelists here, a published one and an enthusiast (great advice and good luck in writing, user!), I'm just a critic. Well, have been for past 7 years, I quit four days ago. Unlike Sir Gifmaker I appreciate thorough and opionated wall of texts in /got/ very much, but they don't come to me naturally in English since it's my third language.
This one in particular capures my thoughts on more eloquently than I could have hoped to express myself.
While presenting differentiated viewpoints on the wildings matter is perhaps more than we're used to in contemporary fantasy, it's nothing to brag about as a writer. Ultimately, it's the course of action that matters - refugees were let in, and it will turn out to be the right decision eventually. If I had to guess author's politics on ASOIAF alone not knowing anything about him, I'd definitely guess he's a liberal. Perhaps not a full-blown raging SJW like Gurm is, but still.

That's about as intimate as it gets right? ;_;

You obviously don't know about the deleted tweet then, user

Anything else with Tyrion and/or Dany

Not yet. I keep the torrent file close though. Maybe next week
I think she is trying to go lower and lower. He started with Jack, then the blonde guy, then this one. Next will be a pakistani or a nigger

Isn't it lovely? Almost every occassion has a Maisie reaction in it

Bit harsh, innit

That would be a shock to say the least, considering they've been steadily rising since the first season and S6 finale broke record. The worst that can happen is GoT will have a slight dip, maybe to S5 levels.

It's not so bad to be honest, obviously I'd prefer to post Maisies for living and write articles in spare time haha :) Sir Phantasm has novel-writing aspirations though, doesn't he?

She owes us a lot of dosh, doesn't she?

Sure do, currently doing research whenever I have some spare time, specially true crime stuff.

Watching tomorrow myself, asking because I want to make some new webMaisies… Not going to post them until you've seen it of course :)
Simply wonderful, what can I say. How long did it take you to produce them?

3 hours

Also, worst scene of season 6 was the part where Arya manages to get gutted like a fish but is fine the next episode, and even runs through the whole of Braavos that way.

The Hound's scenes at least feel like a TV adaptation of the Septon Meribald/Elder Brother plot. The aforementioned Arya scenes feel like a fucking parody. They're unintentionally hilarious, they're so bad. They're indefensible.

B-b-but… They feature Maisie!

Don't worry, I was almost gonna say the Sand Snakes and Ellariannbara chimping out; but those are at least defensible in that the characters can be written off as evil and stupid.

Arya is not a stupid character, we know this. She's clever and shrewd, even in the show, if slightly rash. Gutted like a fish/inexplicably fine next episode is retarded even for season 6 standards.

They should hire goddamn Preston as a writer, I would have begrudgingly been happier if his theory about Arya protecting herself with one of those fart bladders from the play were true.

It sounds alright but the entire season is basically just setup for the last one. Kill unnecessary characters off and resolve plots before shit gets real. It's all about getting everyone to where they need to be.

The last season might just be great television though, unless queen fatass crushes any tension beneath her weight and plot armour.

What is she being confirmed to do again? Because Alys is one of my favourite minor characters.

Are there necessary characters?

Crime genre, really? I'd definitely guess fantasy (sci-fi maybe) based on your /got/ posting history and insight into the matter, and not just concerning Gurm's work. You weren't chosen as our designated Master of Lore for nothing after all… Do you have anything particular in mind, like Scandinavian-style investigation novels?

You had me until this.

I'm trying to mix sci fi with true crime (I love organised crime non-fiction). Also, I want to semi-parody retrowave culture in doing so; people always get surprised when I tell them this/show them stuff I've written because I don't voice it very often. But, someday, I want to write fantasy too.

What will you pay me when Euron says he'll make Westeros great again?

Hold on a second, missed this
Jesus Chri- :o What do we do then?
(Checked)
Unironically, we do more work than interns of her PR team. She tried to fool me with Maisiebucks and Maisiechecks before, but guess what? I have yet to have them accepted anywhere, and I've been trying for three years now.

Now that's what I call determination

Whatever you do, just don't shoot yourself in the head while being fat and naked, like that guy that got famous because he chimped out because Bjork was dating a nigger.

Unecessary for the ending showdown. Like LF and his schemes.

Is Berserk finished yet? I've been waiting for it to end so I can read the manga.

h i a t u s
i
a
t
u
s

a) time passed between episodes within a season varies between a day and a month, so it's impossible to conclude how much time went by since the stabbing. I'd say a week
b) she was given milk of the poppy, and again, we don't know the exact potency. It's opiate, and there are cases of heroin addicts sprinting away from police after suffering gunshot wounds. It's impossible to determine the pain-suppressing effect accurately. Once the wound reopened after falling down the stairs, she barely walked.

That's just making excuses; it's not set up in the story at all. It's clumsy. Literally a line from Lady Crane to the tune of 'I'm glad your appetite's back, I remember last week you wouldn't eat anything!'

This is the general problem with season 6; there's no established timeline, which is important, because Westeros has years long seasons. Because it's so clumsily plastered together in season 6, you'd think Winterfell is next door to Mereen. This is what's gonna happen in season 7 as well; Jon is gonna get to Dany in like one episode.

I'm never going to get to read it, am I? I don't want to end up in a situation where I'm blue balled for years only to end up with a mediocre rushed ending like GRRM probably will do. Yet I really enjoyed the animated series and liked what I've read of the manga a lot.

"Leaks" are literally copypasted from and linked to Reddit on watchersonthewall.net, so I wouldn't bet on any of them unless they were already confirmed by leaked production pictures (Jon meeting Theon, Jon and Tyrion scenes, Dany in KL, or Jon, Hound, Tormund, Jorah teaming up to venture beyond the Wall and ensuing battle with WW, etc). Gendry was seen shooting a scene with Davos, whether it's in KL we can't say. Also no idea what "The Northern girl" was supposed to do, unless it's the redhead seen with Sansa, originally thought to be her double.

It cannot live up to the hype. Recalibrate your expectations and you'll enjoy it more.

Vomit in disgust and return to some superior waifus

Great, isn't it? I expect this every day, but it never happens…

Look at this:

Clumsy indeed, I'm just proving that it's entirely plausible if an explanation is requiered. And talking about clumsy writing when viewer is supposed to either read between the lines or take it at face value, Arya's health was hardly the worst offence
I'm sure there are several other S6 examples (not necessarily related to ships) where you could explain how or why something happened, but it wasn't spelled out directly. Just like Arya's recovery

Kek, first time I hear about this

sHE DIDN'T KNOW. sHE TOLD HIM him to fuck off. Also she probably wanted to forget any encounter with him.
Totally unimportant shit.
They hid on it somehow?
Yara is a one woman ship crew

Where have you been in the last 10 years?

I wish it was this easy, I'm bound to Maisie through the good…and the bad.

That's why I keep more iron rods in the forge's flame

We could argue about all of that (Sansa was right next to LF when cavalry charged and so on) but that's exactly the point - when you try hard enough, it's possible to find explanations for all the stuff omitted on-screen, the only thing that varies is the degree of imagination you have to use. Arya being slightly recovered + drugged is the least of all

Dishonorabru!

Be back in 2 hours

finally got around to figuring how Gimp works. do you like my first pic edit?

lel

Ah, I love retiring these aging slags, as each one invariably succumbs to the pozz and begin spouting progressive talking points for relevance after their (((handlers))) set their sights on younger fare.

Niet

That wasn't 2 hours.

I'm not him

K

Fresh Maisie for everyone!

who's the guy in the background with the muscular arm?

I see what you did here

What does her neck smell like, Holla Forums?

So she's retarded, right? I mean, mental impairment usually comes with fetal alcohol syndrome, yeah?

But, why..? How?
is no one scared terrified what a wall the size of a bloody mountain would actually do?!

GREASE.

keeeeeeeeeeeeeek

gas yourself

Roses with a hint of spillt blood

Have you seen that interview?

Why is she so 1930s', friends?

The hairstyle probably. Maybe the dress. Its weird to see the trend is to now be well dress nowadays. Or at least be covered up rather than not.

NEW S7 FOOTAGE
← Within this Maisie interview @0:31

Does this look suit her well, user?

GoT losing the SAG Ensemble award (again), this time to Stanger Things
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-wins-2017-sag-awards/
They won some meaningless Stunt Ensemble category. The real question is, why do they keep nominating Peter Dinklage? He had excellent S1 and S2, strong moments in S4, but past two seasons he's been downright awful

That is the best Maisie-angle, she's so lovely slightly from the side :)

Maisie STRONK

Nymeria?!

The Wall is magically™ sealed, however Bran acquired the evil tattoo so once he passes there, protection wears off and WWs can blow it out.

Depends on the occasion, I imagine
a) Lilac and gooseberries
b) Faded perfume, gin and MDMA sweat

GRRM is a sleazy sex writer and nothing more.

I can't believe faggots like his shitty soap opera series.

Pick you're Salsafu, /got/

You just aren't edgy enough user

Bravo Grumm.

YES

Because he is a disabled person, and tumblr
propagates those

Season 1

Because Martin's ego is directly at stake in the Hugos. Take your Wildlings / Night's Watch analogy and imagine that Jon wanted to let the Wildlings in simply because he knew they'd settle in the Gift, many would join the Night's Watch, and a few would in time even become Lord Commander… and they'd all mostly suck at it, thus making Jon as 'the last great lord commander' look amazing in comparison. Imagine Jon mouthing platitudes about a bunch of moralfag bullshit to one group, and another bunch of 'muh labor shortage' bullshit to another, but in the end all Jon really wants is to be the last great man from south of the wall. Jon wants a statue built of him representing the high water mark of civilization, because ego… and he's willing to elevate a incompetent foreign horde and privilege them in a scheme to engineer it.

That's what GRRM and others like him are up to (consciously or not). They're baby boomers who know they're not "the greatest generation" so they're trying to become "the last, best generation" by throwing Gen-X and Millennial whites under the bus. Laqueefa Pookie-Jenkin's novel about being transgendered and black at the supermarket will never threaten Martin's legacy (in fact, they help it shine). He knows, though, that right now there is a Millennial thats like him but younger, sharper, and hungrier (in all ways) out there reading his novels and watching game of thrones who knows he can do it better than Martin. That's what motivates the fat man. All the moralfaggotry is just smokescreen and rationalization. The real "genleman's agreement" was a racket of one generation conspiring to engineer their legacies by debasing their own field.

How come all of stark's kids look ugly?

Race mixing between Tullys and Starks.

I really thought Cersei's tits had that one secured

What's wrong with Robb?

The show one ended up banging some sand nigger. Luckily the anti-miscegenation league stepped in with the forced abortion.

And that makes HIM ugly?

It's not just Martin's ego, it's about his whole clique. Because in his mind those awards, the Hugo's the Nebula's whatever belong to his fucking clique and should continue to belong to his clique.

s3

>Season 1
Patrician detected :) It goes like this with Salsafus:
1. Holla Forums
2. 4chan
3. Reddit
4. Entertainment Weekly comments section
5. Tumblr
6. Twitter

Don't know about you user, but I'd certainly take Ned's daughters for a double date.

Ha!

Really makes you think

This certainly seems like a big issue with the two recent looks. Who exactly are the newly introduced characters (there's no shortage of them) we're supposed to care about? Victarion brings in some refreshing Conan, pulp-fantasy vibes to justify reading his chapters, and Jon Connington has some cliché tragic drama elements that are mildly interesting, but besides those two? Not to mention that characters are just one of several aspects where Gurm ran out of ideas.

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/825380729798266880
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/825380577331154944

Remember when she tweeted vines of toothbrushes having sex and stuff?
Also she has a funny header

Clever girl.

There's still some good content posted, but the fun/shill ratio has reached the level where I don't bother to check her social media presence daily like I used to :(

Hehe, that's cynical. She really, really wants to do a topless scene, doesn't she…

Left or right, /got/?

S7 confirmed to end with a huge cliffhanger
timeout.com/london/blog/game-of-thrones-cast-will-get-matching-tattoos-if-they-make-it-to-season-eight-012717
What is it going to be?
Plus she's getting another tattoo if Arya survives S8

Seriously…
Too late, her tits are gone. Should have done that in Another Me

Right

Why… She already has 2 stupid, ugly and shitty tattoos

She still had quite a chest as recently as S5, but lost a lot of weight in 2016 you're right. The can be easily fixed though with good high-protein calorie-rich diet, so don't lose hope

Is there a picture where both of her tattoos are visible?

Another episode of actress shilling S7
winteriscoming.net/2017/01/31/nathalie-emmanuel-game-of-thrones-season-7-blow-everyones-minds/
Could this actually be the best season yet?

Is this kino?

I've got some bad news for you user, they don't come back.

So many stupid Hollywood actresses lose weight for some stupid reason and discover their tits are completely fucking ruined as a result of the rapid change in body weight. They will never be perky again, they will never be full again, they will never be shapely again.

Nigga how could that be possible…

Haha, didn't think of that :) Perhaps in a pose like this?

It's doubly sad, because while Sophie lost about 33% of her tittiemass, it's more like 66% in Maisie's case ;_;

WHOAH
Two extraordinarily important questions
1. Did she get dental braces??
2. Is she under the influence?

What is this expression supposed to convey?

Ever been to Croatia, /got/?

two invisible dicks

:o

No wonder they cut her out of the Red Carpet segment, lmao

George R.R. Martin Reveals the Title of His New Story
grrm.livejournal.com/519773.html
Lets refer back to the OP image →

Considering what Grumm tends to "show", this seems like an improvement.

"You mean people don't want multi-page descriptions of grease dripping down chins?!

Dammit, guess I need to scrap most of what I've written of TWOW"
-George Ronald Reuel Martin

Why she doesn't pose like that anymore…

Ah, I have no time for this now

Sadly, I've never really been out of the country, but I'll soon will be

making your pilgrimage to the holy land?

Nah. My workplace is part on an international thingy that targets blind people and I'm part of the program. And we will visit our program partners abroad

you're blind?! holy shit, it's impressive how much maisieing you manage to do despite your handicap

I'm pretty sure the particular handicap is requirement for maisiefagging.

what, blindness?

Yes.

nxghdhdbhf tygfkkfktfkyd rtydiirxstiotffty rtdxcd tyjdrs ktyd ydry dyj drjd tf tyd ft fk ktf

That's offensive. Blind people can use keyboards and screen readers well enough.

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M DEAF

Hey, I've said that on a past thread. Also, I called dibs on Daenerys making a speech about how the Wall wasn't the right answer to their problems, wink wink nudge nudge.

Past season's leaks were pretty solid. The leaks for the season finale were all spot on. But, at this point, who knows.

I'm only Maisie-blind. Part of the program means, I'm taking part in the education of how to handle blind people and if it's necessary, I'll translate to English

that's unfortunate. hang in there, guy

How high do you rate the chance that GRRM will include a reference to: a) Gamergate, b) Sad/Rabid Puppies and/or c) Zoe Quinn in one of his next books, /got/?

She probably sucked him off so 99%

underrated post

ftfy

About as likely as the chance of him having a next book.

Wow Chelsea sure is hot!

This is not true communism.

I won't read it, so I don't care

Thank you, Satan

Yes it is. I am merely redistributing my semen.

NEW THREAD →