You walk into your sisters room and see this, what do?

You walk into your sisters room and see this, what do?

My sister is only 12 years old… and she is a freaking animal in bed… but I'm not going to say that out lou…

eerrummm…

Sorry I was away for a bit just then… I landed a shit that was so large and long, that I had to stand up to deliver it… it started leaning out over the top of the bowl… it was pretty scary, to be honest…its golden glowing eyes of corn winking back at me… I had to poke it down using the brush, before I could flush it away.

that's not my sister.

I would ask who that person is and where my sister has gone.

Thats definitely not my sister, but I'm glad the Grand Piano was finally delivered

Push her on the floor and start playing some sick riffs on that baby grand piano.

Do this…

kek

I did not grow up with a sister with such looks or close to my age, but let's assume this was my sister, there is a chance i would not be attracted to her unless she was shagging me since early teenagehood. I am not into incest.

"Hey sis, can I tit fuck?"

I have to say it, MOAR!

ask her who she is and where this room came from, since I don't have a sister

fuck[in Spanish]

I don't know how much more of it I can take

ask her out, she's obviously fishing for attention

but she's mentioned a boyfriend a few times

They're all the same girl

She's obviously a whore and wants to be treated as such. Ask if wants to get fucked on the toilet.

no way I could ask anyone something like that without sperging the fuck out

I would probably sit there quietly and pretend nothing happened.

I'd ask her when she lost 150~ pounds.

Well… Who is it?

I would obviously know that my sisters room does not look like that.

Then don't ask, follow her to the toilet and fuck her.

YOU CAN DO IT M8

I really like stone floors.

Implying I still live at home.
Implying I'm some prole who only had one room as a child.

Also my sister is not some degenerate mulatto.

They always do that to deflect the weak beta male orbiters. Go for it she's testing you.

hot

I say hello and call out the role playing faggot that keeps making shit incest threads

Lets start talking about stone floors instead.

MOAR

name a better tiling pattern

hint: you can't

But don't worry. You get a better grip standing on it if you're barefoot =3 (Otherwise its slippery)

I fucking love marble floors, but they're hard to keep clean and unstained. When I build my dream house my entryway will be marble overlayed with half inch sapphire glass.

but you can create an infinite amount of different patterns with the Penrose tiles

Post some high-res win you fuckers

When the fuck did I get a sister?

just hire a maid, you cheap fuck

fuck her as always

so shiny

God damn that's a nice fucking floor.

What do you mean? You had 2 rooms? Why would you have 2 rooms to sleep in?

look at this rich motherfucker over here with his 2 rooms. I bet you got bullied at school lol

Stone floors man, stone floors.

How I wish I was a wealthy roman living at the peak of the Empire, and owning my own villa and estate with marble shipped in from Greece.

floor may be shiny but those tiles look loose and badly put down… floor layer needs to learn to patch properly.

Just buy some polish cream and polish the fuck out of that, you can still make it reflective.

Your rented apartment won't be having floor like this.

it's not that, in OP's pic the tiles are raised up a couple of mm abd looks like shit.

Ah, I agree. The only solution to that, is to simply pull them out, and then put them back in. You don't want to polish them too hard, that will just make the floor too thin and crack.

Also you can see that the plate adhesion in OP's pic has sunk too, probably due to all the high pH solvents they are using when cleaning.

who the fuck are you and where is my sister

does Holla Forums like checkerboard patterns?

i do, this is one tasteful floor, very nice.

Yeah there's alot of art in checkerboard patterns too. You want them all to fit in, you don't want bleeding edges. You want perfect sized squares, not too big or too small, and you have to consider the contrast too. If it gets too "black%whitey" it starts looking like a masonic lounge or a toilet. But if it looks too "greyed out" it looses the marble feeling. The balance is very subtle.

someone on /x/ told me that floors determine how people will communicate.

He told me that "Tree floors" tend to be more emotional, social, dramatic and young. Whereas "immortal floors" such as marble floors make people more logical, non-personal, slow, mature and philosophical. Apparently "rectangular shapes" are supposed to be more feminine, whereas perfect square shapes are masculine. Perhaps that's why freemasons always have these square-shape checkerboard patterns in their saloons.

post more floors

If I can afford that floor I can certainly afford a maid, but my dream house will be designed to last the ages with almost no maintenance.

That architecture is beautiful but the ugly green shit wastes the effect It needs some real plants there.

the problem with those floors is if you fall, you're gonna break something, they're so hard.

Screw the green shit, just look at the floors nicca.

Thats why you go barefoot with your 2 wives. These floors are made for barefoot walking.

?

I would tell my sister she's such a whore she even acts like one when she's alone.

I give her a lecture on how to properly decorate a house, and not just slap black and white shitty decor everywhere.

Well most kids have a study, bathroom, bedroom, and room to entertain guests in, in any given house. I don't see why you think he is rich for having two rooms user unless you were joking in the first place about him seemingly joking about having two rooms or are literally trailer trash yourself.

ask this ugly halloween fetishist what the fuck she is doing in my sisters room

Wonder when the fuck I got a piano.

Turn around 1080 degrees and walk away

I'd wonder when she finally realised how much of a dyke she is, and when he started bringing big-titted whores back to our house.

Wonder where my sister went