Trump is lex luthor

that's good!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Keeping in mind that in The Dark Knight returns superman is under the beck and call of some incompetent president?

Patrician taste.

Didn't Luther do a really good job when he was made President?

Kevin Spacey?

Worst Luthor until Eisenberg.

Who laughs at this?

Not in that cartoon

Superman did a great job as dictator of earth though

Reporting you for a reprogramming session

So real talk, who is the demographic shows like this are going for?

I'm 23 and I don't know a single solitary person my age that watches talk shows, late night or otherwise. The only times I've ever seen them on is at like waiting rooms at dentist offices or airports and things. Is that all they're aiming at?

Because this isn't particularly funny enough or fast paced enough to appeal to a younger demographic, and it's too fast and just a hair *too* edgy for grandma and grandpa to care about it. Who are they going for?

I assume it's for the type of person who lives and breathes social media and celebrity gossip.

How things change

why does this guys' eyes always look as if he's about to fucking cry?
also

christ he's unrecognizable

Is there any kike she WON't fuck? Fucking whore

Trump is Lex without the brilliance. They both have explosive tempers, tho.

Andy Dick is also a faggot by the way.

I had a Pajeet friend who is a year older than you that fucking loves Conan and his lets play vids. Notice the past tense "had", because I am not friends with him anymore.

Please leave.

I can't even see his eyes. Looks smaller than chinks' eyes.

that's bad!

heh

I made no mention of anything political, all I did was ask for proof of Trump having a temper. Is this the part where you start to use ad hominem because your worldview perceives any challenge to it as a personal threat? I'm so excited.

tbh I've never actually seen him get really angry over anything, even before he decided to run for president.

>government includes artists
>the couple had been replaced by the triple

ABSOLUTELY IMPLICIT

I was just saying the other fucking day that I was really surprised that I haven't seen anyone compare Trump running for/being president to Lex running for president, and then I see this thread.

Why did I open my big fat fucking mouth?

Justice Lords > Justice League

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

looks like Holla Forums material lads

So gay every time there's an alternate universe of heroes that did lobotimize or killed villains are suddenly authoritarian to the extreme when all they had to do with kill the worst people imaginable
Slippery slope my ass

Lex Luthor did no wrong.

yep, checks out

Lex Luthor is a cool guy by the virtue of opposing Space Moshe.

What did he did?

What the hell does that even mean? Cuckoldry, or every dude gets two wives?

Every earth shattering event seems to involve aliens

Really makes you think

Threesomes for all. Multiple women.
Sometimes 2 dudes and 1 chick
The author just couldn't leave his fetish out of the comic.

Two men sandwiching a woman or being sandwiched between two woman

What's the problem here?

Loved that movie.

*more than 1
fucking greentext

This makes me so mad.

How come it's always the comicbook fags that get so anal and can't appreciate great films?
Bruce Timm also chruned out that giant stinker the killing joke movie and that new shit show JLA

Timm doesn't have anything to do with JLA and barely had anything to with the Killing Joke movie

Firstly, the Luthor clip is from Justice League (specifically the episode 'A Better World') and secondly nobody's going to remember in a few months some shit jokes from a talk show that barely anybody actually watches. Not to mention a Trump joke when the left already churns out a million unfunny Trump jokes a minute

anything but fff is gay

That means…EVERY STRAIGHT RELATIONSHIP IS GAY?!

why lex

Its 2017 who cares? Grow up.

>>>/reddit/

You have some serious case of autism don't you?

Oh snap, ad hominem! However will I react? Is this the point where you tell me to take pills because any opposition to your programming is taken as a personal threat? How exciting!

Which one is this?

Autistic and retarded! A winning combination lad!

You guys know that you won't ever convince this imageboard to be communist. All of the boards on this chan serve as an extension of Holla Forums, meaning that we are aware of your tactics and just find them sad. But please, continue with the ad hominems, it just makes what you do that much more transparent.

Nigger I'm calling you a autist because you're incapable of detecting any irony or sarcasm in posts.

kys for being a such a retard.

There's no one really this stupid browsing Holla Forums is there?

Yup, look in the mirror.

It's weird to see Amanda Waller being so passive. Especially to Lex.

I think he injected Kryptonite right into his veins at that point

All bitches want to be drilled by Lex my boy

cartoons are for Holla Forums

How come you're too retarded to link a post?
You can click the post number instead of typing it out.

lol jking
Thank G-d I'm semi handsome enough the girls won't call the police on me like the rest of you chumps

TRUMP BTFO

To deny suspected shills of shekels, nerd.

You can make money off of post replies???
wtf?!

That fat fuck has never made me laugh.

Were you not here during the election? There's two confirmed groups that get paid to shill commie viewpoints that are literally paid per (you)s, its why its a joke here, Holla Forums and Holla Forums

Kimmel laughing with bill hartman's cause of death
He should kill himself

Being associated with Trump is the best thing ever for dcau