There is a whole board dedicated to raiding not just Holla Forums, but other boards with D&C faggotry...

there is a whole board dedicated to raiding not just Holla Forums, but other boards with D&C faggotry, and yes they are dedicated paganist failures who still believes in a god that sucked dicks to recover a hammer and replenish semens.

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/10792
>>>/asatru/10259
>>>/asatru/10176
>>>/asatru/7616
>>>/asatru/6546
>>>/asatru/3990

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermagazine.com/2013/may/13-grandmas-experiences-leave-epigenetic-mark-on-your-genes#.Ub8jUNgucYt
heretical.com/darwin/darwin6.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Example of D/C asatru kike in action:

I believe the correct board is christ the jew worshippers

How is that white race saving working out for you? faggot.

WE FOUND THEIR SECRET PLANS THAT ARE OUT IN THE OPEN GOYIM.

DON'T FALL FOR THE PAGAN MEME

YESHUA BEN YOSEF IS YOUR GOD

FOLLOW HIS JEWISH TRADITIONS AND DESTROY YOUR EUROPEAN HERITAGE.

YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO GO TO HELLHEIM WOULD YOU?

Oh look, pagancuck on full damage control.

there is none, according to source your pagan god sucks other man's dick, what is there to be worried about, go back to your containment board.

Homosexuals were thrown into bogs, jewwannabe.

you can't throw your own faggot god into bogs.

Typical internet Holla Forums Christian. Make up lies to justify your Jewish worship, even though lying is a sin. You're fucking hypocrites and no church will ever accept you because your religion is for weak globalist cucks.

Meanwhile, You worship Thor, the one that got raped and sodomized by Thrym, was forced to stroke thrym's cock in exchange for his hammer back, "savior of the white race" lmao.

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
A
V
I
O
R

O
F

T
H
E

W
H
I
T
E

R
A
C
E

Christian lying. Typical hypocrites.

Christians and most pagans are crap tbh.

lol you are a fucking sperg

It's exactly what you lying faggots are.

No Christian on Holla Forums can walk into a church and say the shit they say here.

They will be rebuked and excommunicated.

You have to lie to yourselves and lie on here to justify your Jewish based faith and remember, lying is a sin.

The only thing the white man must be in tune with is nature and its laws. Social Darwinism taken to its logical conclusion.

discovermagazine.com/2013/may/13-grandmas-experiences-leave-epigenetic-mark-on-your-genes#.Ub8jUNgucYt

heretical.com/darwin/darwin6.html

ITT: OP gets BTFO.

Well said.

Fuck that, let the weak die and promote the healthy. Most women who get abortions are doing a favour because they'd be terrible parents and likely have selfish and inferior genes anyway. It just needs to be promoted or forced on more non-whites. *sigh* if we had few to no non-whites in our countries and no kikes we'd have a lot more money to play around with and give money to give an incentive to couples to get married and have kids. They should be forced to pay a massive sum to the community if they get divorced so it discourages them from doing it so freely.

A man can dream I suppose.

In fact I'm convinced women get abortions and jump on the political issue for attention, the moment I say "good, get an abortion, you'd make a terrible parent" they soon change their attitude and get snooty, like "nuh uh, YES I CAN".

Daily reminder.

Top kek, I have got to use that.

Whatever, they'll learn the folly of their ways once they die.