Holla Forums is trying to raid Holla Forums since quiet sometime

Holla Forums is trying to raid Holla Forums since quiet sometime.

I recognize their style since I was a stormfag
this is a reminder not to feed them, or fall for their shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
correctrecord.org/
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896
timesofisrael.com/israel-braces-to-defend-against-anonymous-online-attacks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
thejidf.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holla Forums is only good for 2 things - sucking dick and talking shit

true

Fuck man, this election is shitting up Holla Forums so badly.

stormfront was a mistake

Holla Forums is not raiding Holla Forums

OP is an Holla Forums-faggot trying to sow decent and start witch hunts.

yeah, right.

CTR's only as real as the JIDF and other favorite boogeymen of the alt-right.

their website is real, but we don't know who are they, they could be anybody.
could be Holla Forums for all we know.
I know that many of the jidf was Holla Forums pretending to be jews to create support for them.

FULL-AUTO SAMEFAGGING

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

It's not a secret, actually. God knows that Holla Forums will only watch the news if it's in a ~2min Webm.

yes, they are subhumans dumb niggers by their own standards.

"Holla Forums was a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

Niggas please. Why the hell would we raid this place? You just think it's a raid because there are so many of us all over Holla Forums. Get used to it leftys, it's the right way or the highway (to hell, and not the rockin' one, I mean the shitty nigger anarchy one)

XD

The samefagging is real.

This.
Goons are a very pathetic bunch.

this is why alot of anons think you are retarded, you assume we are lefties because we don't like you.
Anyways damage contol more faggot.

retarded posts != raiding

that is natural Holla Forumsehaviour

Pretty much, yeah. Everyone else–the people who actually belong on Holla Forums–either tolerate them or are with them.

That's why your pathetic little raids, spam and buzzwords (cumskin, reddipol) all fall flat. Because it could not be any more obvious that you're not from here.

Are you honestly this stupid?

Also it's amazing how you can mention Holla Forums and all of a sudden, stormniggers would be all over the thread in no time.

I just enjoy the chaos and paranoia that comes from Holla Forums. They even stopped being annoying since they meme magicked Pepe into an actual presidential point. That was actually pretty neat, I have to congratulate Holla Forums for that.

Cry harder samefag.

What it feels like to post on Holla Forums as a homo queerfag with autism nowadays

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
correctrecord.org/

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896
timesofisrael.com/israel-braces-to-defend-against-anonymous-online-attacks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

lol, yeah nigger, because I have to tolerate or be with you kikes, otherwise I'm (insert boogey man of the day).

You realize how retarded and pathetic this is, right? assuming that every one who disagrees with your shitty ideology is "not from here".

samefag harder stormnigger.

You realize how retard and pathetic you are, right? Coming to a site and bitching day and night about the reigning ideology, then bitching and moaning more when its pointed out that you don't belong here.

I'm interested in knowing how a retard's thought process works, so I have to ask; why do you come to Holla Forums when it's a known fact that its basically polchan?
I know that the answer is to subvert and disrupt conversation, but I want to know what will spill out of that gormless mug of yours when presented with this question.

Swing and a miss you dumb, dumb nigger.

It used to not be Holla Forumschan. It used to be a haven for everyone scorned and hated and reviled by society. The pedos, the hackers, the Snowdens, hell, even bronies.

But Holla Forums marched in and began attacking everyone for their "degeneracy" around the same time when Hotwheels wouldn't fix his fucking shit, so a lot of people just left, leaving the Holla Forumstards with a new base of operations.

Eventually, a lot of the old posters came back. And while we're fine with the squatters, we want to live here too.

Everything about this post seems forced and weird. I've told many a shill this over the years, but you morons really need to lurk more. You stick out like a sore thumb. Thing is though, if you do enough reading and less intervening you're gonna realize that we're right and you're wrong. Your best bet is to delete your account right now and don't come back.

You don't understand how image boards work,do you?

=top kek==

not from around here

Don't forget about

enjoy having that stupid fly in the corner of you're screen at all times

You don't understand how demographics work, do you?

Geez, at least the history revisionists over on halfchan have the decency to reach back more than 2 years.

Yeah, it used to be completely dead. So much so that 7chan looked like a hive of activity by comparison. Then posted from Holla Forums and Holla Forums filled in the empty space, and that's why this place is now Holla Forumschan. That's why our top boards are Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Not from around here indeed.

Can you imagine being this insecure? I kinda feel bad for you goys.

How many Holla Forumstards does it take to create a work of art?

Personal expression is degeneracy, and putting personal expression into a form of media is socially destructive propaganda funded by the jews

There is about 9 threads on Holla Forums right now that are stormnigger bait.

things like:

(conc,there anti-white shills,pol is right).

(conc, there is jidf and pol is right.)

(conc, even jews admit Holla Forums is right)

(conc, we need id's and more strict moderation)

this is just today, everyday there is shit like this.

There is post on this very board that has Alex Jones in it.
(conc, flouride really does cement the pinecone gland)

kek, it's a small dick thing, helps them feel better about themselves.

I will not feed you and add fuel to the fire.

goony newfag doesn't even understand what a "raid" is, we just post openly and he hates it.

Those dumbfucks donated 10$ to lowtax to knowingly shitpost, you fags are giving hundreds to a billionaire to feel like a PR wing of an election you think is rigged.
My
fucking
sides

Holla Forumstards just spam and samefag constantly to make it seem like their views are more widespread and accepted than they actually are so that over time their presence is normalised and more power is given to them.

This is exactly, to the letter, the same tactics that SJWs use on sites like SA and reddit.

speaking of alex jones, did you fags notice that before the elections

now that he is starting to show rightwing views.

the hypocrisy is phenomenal .

No shit, Holla Forumstards ARE SJWs

sage doesn't bump your shit thread

nobody takes Alex Jones seriously you moron, he's entertainment

Don't forget that they try their hardest to make it seem like anyone who doesn't care or don't want them to shit up threads are /int*/, Holla Forums, JIDF or shills.

Remember how they used to scream about how anime is degenerate for ages and then recently went back on it?

OP, if you want people to stop samefagging, you should get the mods to implement IDs.

yes, they are the rightwing version of sjws.
truly pathetic

see?
that's what I was talking about.

no

don't forget when their G-D Emperor was talking about censoring the internet, everyone who wasn't 100% for it was a shill.

It's sad to watch something you loved get co-opted, but hot damn it's hilarious watching the mental gymnastics.

You need to follow what Holla Forums says strictly or else you're just as bad as (((them))).

I remember seeing a thread about how they want imageboards to be shut down because they're for degenerates and shouldn't exist.

IDs make it impossible (or at least very hard) to samefag.

Absolutely true. I hate stromfags AND SJWs.
That being said, as a normal liberal, I think it would be easier to get through to SJWs than typical Holla Forums users.

same tactic the sjws use (bigot,racist,homophobe,transphobe)…etc

I remember, now it's video games.
videogames are degenerate, so is weed, the herbal jew they call it.

salt

They'll probably find something else to scream about eventually.

lol

do you have to make three of these threads a day?

Pol is run by Jews to promote KNOTSEES and never ending victimhood.

Here is what a stormfag would say if they had self-awareness: "If you present positions that aren't white supremacist and far-right, you're censoring me. Also, when I censor you by deleting posts I disagree with, it's actually a good thing."

Sounds like a troll. Sure it got eaten up by some though.

We're watching one of the 2 primary boards eat itself during a burger election year. Buckle up, buttercup. Half of them are that faggot from /politics/ anyway.

if it's dead why are you here?

(here comes le downboats)

This user gets it.
true,among other reasons.

yes, that's the first thing they do, double standards.
poor oppressed nationalists

You shouldn't respond to any of those groups at all to begin with.

thejidf.org/

Yeah dude I fucking hate white people too.

Where did I say I hate white people retard?
I'm white, lol
I am talking about the stormkikes.

lol swag

small dick theory upgraded from plausible to likely.

Impersonating a mod is a bannable offense my friend.

You've been warned(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

trips confirm. no wonder huwhytes are being out populated.
all right stormfags. less time shitposting, more time on the GOMAD penis pump drills.

Dam son u jus got rekt fam

KEK

I am a first generation immigrant from Mexico and I fucking hate whites.
I didn't write that sarcastically.
I'm on your side.

BULLSHIT ALERT
Holla Forums you're just embarrassing yourself at this point nobody believes your retarded bullshit

I mean, I'm average but we aren't talking about sex appeal here. I am talking about how we are winning mainly because whites won't even stick up for their own race. Every race but whites stick together. In fact whites are speeding up the destruction of their own race.
You have some very sexualized feelings to keep talking about dick size… You alright man?

Nice,try Holla Forums.
I don't hate whites,I just hate stormfags as much as I hate leftist fags.
both are cancer.

kek,you are very obvious, stop

I'm not even that user

Well IDs would fucking help now wouldn't they? I can't tell who is fucking over who here.
It's a mad clusterfuck of conflicting ideas and I'm just trying to rustle jimmies.

If anything is killing whites, it's those destructive authoritarian ideologies,which makes people become the polar opposite, forcing shit will always backfire mate, it's a universal law.

ideas should stand by their own fam, your identity is irrelevant.

How am I obvious in any regard? You think stormfags are the only ones being woken up to racial awareness? Nope.
You fight for your side and I'll fight for mine. Or you fight for mine and all is better.

reddipol newfag spotted

you're right i apologize

using an old freech meme…..bitch GTFO

She's obviously new

You don't even have to believe what you are saying up here if the point is just to piss people off.

Everyone knows Holla Forums is controlled op full of edgy gullible kids.

I shouldn't be shocked that CTR is real anymore, but consistently am.
TRUMP 2016
MAGA
It's going to be a rough transition, but you'll thank us one day. Holla Forums is always right, no exceptions.

I browse Holla Forums daily I am just showing how easy it is to mimick dissenters.

You should be able to look at someone (IRL) and identify what they want to hear.
Want a girlfriend? Don't talk about politics and if you do be tolerant of everything. etc.
Give people what they want until ideals begin to matter again, if they ever do.
Up here caring about shit is how you lose, nothing is sacred. Make it where you can't be touched, stop giving a fuck about ANYTHING.

the fuck are you on about?

Trying to teach chillren how to not get mad. I don't have a job so this is the best service I can do to humanity.

Heh…

Oh. What's with ideals angle though? That's causing all the damn problems.

I am just saying to keep it in your pants. Once you realize someone's beliefs all you have to do is take the opposite side. Then they will probably get mad.
If there is one thing that near everyone doesn't like it is someone disagreeing with them.

Okay, so here's a thing, right?

I am willing to admit that Holla Forums might have a point about immigration and nationalism. Living in Britain, I find it deeply concerning that the ethnic demography of our capital city (also my hometown) has shifted such that less than 50% of its residents are British. I think there's too big a push for "diversity" and it's hurting the country, culturally and economically.

Having done a little bit of geneolgy, I know that I'm English pretty much as far back as 1066 - and I'm not talking just "white," I'm talking "English." I wouldn't have freaked the fuck out if I'd found Scottish or Irish blood in my ancestry, but I didn't. I'm pretty much as white as they come, by Holla Forums's standards.

But I'm also gay.

At least a significant minority of Holla Forums would want me dead because of it. A significant majority would be all in favour of stripping me of rights - marriage, civil partnerships, freedom from workpalce discrimination - that I spent the past decade fighting for, and that other people in the LGBT community have been fighting for for decades before that. Holla Forums, had they the power, would chase me back into the closet, or into a grave. All because of who I love, who I'm sexually and emotionally attacted to, who I want to fuck - all things which are, quite frankly, no-one's fucking business but my own.

I and other members of the LGBT community suffered, some of us greatly, simply to possess the same rights that straight people have always had. I'm not about to hand them over because my sexuality offends someone, nor will I calmly and quietly march into a death camp. I don't actually think those are likely outcomes, given how unpopular hardcore fascism is in pretty much every civilized corner of the world, but I'll admit the possibility has given me one or two sleepless nights.

I'll admit I get slightly upset when Holla Forumsacks call me a degenerate, but whatever, it's just random people on the internet I'll probably never meet, and if their lives are so empty that they need to judge me for something that has absolutely nothing to do with them and affects them in no tangible or perceptible way, their lives are probably sadder than mine.

I try to accept that due to my belief in free speech and freedom of expression, I have to support the right of people to disagree with me, even if those disagreements extend to a level I find abhorent and barbaric. But Holla Forums really does present the acid test to such beliefs - why the fuck should I stick my neck out for people who'd never do the same for me? Why should I defend the rights of people who'd take mine away? Am I actually gaining anything other than the moral highground, if supporting the right to openly express such beliefs could, in the future, endanger my existence?

If the majority of Holla Forums really sat down and thought about it they'd realize you won't reproduce. Therefore you won't be a 'problem' for long.
I feel like pharmaceuticals are causing a lot of the social changes we are witnessing now.

Homosexuals have been around for a very, very long time, and we're not likely to go extinct just because I won't have kids.

Also, who says I won't? I've considered donating sperm more than once.

I get you're probably going through some shit, but you're explaining trolling 101 on Holla Forums. That's p retarded.

Yeah but then you wouldn't be raising your own kids.
I know homos have been around for a while too, but it is increasing. I don't believe it is purely because of acceptance either.

What else do you suggest I do? I put in some job applications and I gotta pass the time somehow.
inb4 kill myself

fix your damn bike. it'll get done, we'll have some laughs, good times.

Why should it be anything else? In almost all societies prior to those of the past thirty years homosexuality has been persecuted, and people have been forced to hide it under threat of ostracism, imprisonment or death. For that reason it's not exactly something we've got particularly good historical statistics on.

If that is a reference to something then I don't get it.
I realize I was preaching to the choir there, but it applies in all areas in life involving people.
Also why the fuck do people still fall for shit up here? We are supposed to be the best of the worst.

I mean I really don't care about it THAT much. You have to wonder what all these prescription (and illegal) drugs are doing to people in the long run though.

I don't think citalopram can turn you gay

thought you were another user. the only people who actually fall for it are neo/pol/. meme magick is srs bz. they control the world, didn't you know?

It's usually women that are taking antidepressants. Makes them desire sex less.
When men take them their dicks start malfunctioning.. I wish I was lying.

Don't worry, I know all about the effect citalopram can have on your dick. I've been through it.

Nobody cares, you will never convince anyone here to spam pol.

You did this stupid shit so many times that everyone who stuck around is wise to you now.

You can't split the community anymore.

Maybe get a different tactic you autistic mongol jew face fuckers, or just fix your acne and find a girl to suck your tiny deformed penis instead.

This is now a tewi thread.

It's one of the first antidepressants they put you on, so it's not uncommon.
I'm going to go do something else now, good luck in life and all that shit.

This man is correct

What's it like being an American, and being randomly medicated with ADHD drugs, oxycodone, and antidepressants just because?

Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.

IDs would help you do what you can aready do as a tripfag but none of us can be anonymous with forced ID

worst advice ever
i tell every girl i meet up with that i want 20 kids and after i fuck her and then go on a second date i remind her al i want is mny kids, my politics dont get hidden and she gets them unfiltered if the topic is breached

This is true. They permaban everyone who objects to the official narrative. Have a look at >>>/polmeta/

Also see:

>>>Holla Forums933418
>>>/liberty/29790
>>>/politics/51596

There's a growing number of Holla Forums refugees on >>>/politics/ , a neutral politics board of free speech like good old 4/pol/

LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah LIBERALS NIGGERS GAYS FACISTS JEWS DEMOCRATS REPUBLICANS WOMEN REFUGEES UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANTS blah blah blah

Nope. You will shriek and wail as you mince your way into a death camp, though.

freech.net/intl/
freech.net/int/
freech.net/i/

How does it feel Holla Forums samefag?

How does it feel to know that Holla Forums won, again?

No. If fascists were to come for me or the people I love, I'd do my level best to take a few of them to the grave with me.

Not saying I'd do very well, but I'd go down fighting.

I for one welcome a future where (((you))) and your "loved ones" no longer exist to human defile society.

He's not proposing to spam Holla Forums, retard. He's proposing to ignore Holla Forums's bait.

Seems like fascists like you are more likely to be the ones wiped out. I won't mourn you.

2 to 3 years ago Holla Forums was Holla Forums 2.0. What the fuck happened? Do these anti-pol shills get paid or what? Everyone who is longer here than 1 month knows that Holla Forums is Holla Forumss ally.

Go to Holla Forums and watch it yourself, there is not a single "raid-thread". This is a D&C shill thread!

SA goons are basically waging war on us.

To people replying to this thread:

Oh well, back to being white.

This is objectively not true. Only a Holla Forums shill would even think of claiming this.

You know that, the harder you oppose something, the more eager people get to oppose you? Just out of sheer amusement.

Holla Forums opposes the ability of anyone to disagree with them anywhere on the internet

I hate that you do not like the things that I like.

Holla Forums is merely a reflection of what leftists have been doing for decades.

I don't want anyone to spam Holla Forums,this was not my intention, I just want people to stop feeding the stormniggers shills, and not fall for Holla Forums's shill tactics.
that's all

yes true. that's one reason why it's shit, it's reactionary, we don't need the left or the right.

Let's do what user does, and sit on the fence… it's painful, and gets splinters in his ass

I guess you been away for sometime, that's the point dude, we don't want to be Holla Forums 2.0 , they are triggered by this and they obviously see us as the enemy now because we don't want to follow their stupid ideology.

sit, on the fence?
we are not sitting on any fences, we don't fight stormfront battles for them, we just hate the right and the left equally.
Holla Forums is not political or religious.
we pick our enemies we don't want to have our battles chosen for us by some fag from stormfront.
storm niggers are black or white, no dude, we are not Holla Forums pawns.

Double dubs confirm.

Well, thats one of the reasons i have stopped going to Holla Forums. It just sucks you in and takes up the entire day, i achieve nothing IRL when hooked on Holla Forums. And also, mods there are a little too sensitive on my shitposting, i need my daily dose of shitposting.

I don't think think even that can be said. There will always be shills on all sides trying to pull people into their directions. But if you pull someone into all directions, they end up moving nowhere.

What I would prefer to say because of this is: we are everything, and we are also nothing.

this is a shitty meme

cool trips though :^)

same, I was a stormfag till probably last year, I realized I was being manipulated by stormfront feds,who seized Holla Forums .

Now I don't go on Holla Forums at all.
and I feel fine.

Go back to freech.net/intl!

… Oh, wait.

lol that's why it's funny huhu

…Oh, wait.

There is no more freech.net/intl/

Niggers need to stop getting triggered over being called a nigger. I assume they're the ones complaining about Holla Forums and "muh stormfags" all the time

This

I'm still nationalist, but Hitler did more to harm nationalism as an ideology than good. You can't even really say you don't hate niggers as a whole without getting b& and being called a shill

OK, let's start by pointing out that Holla Forums mods are NIGGERS

lol you are the stupid one here, by saying oh wait I meant they b& you on Holla Forums .

dude that's fine that you are nationalist, I am not against that, I am just against how pathetic Holla Forums mods and the userbase there.

You aren't even trying anymore, Holla Forumschan.

Where are your people held up now?

They are truly the Jews of the internet.

everytime you accuse me of being Holla Forums,ctr,jidf,leftist you are just proving me right.

I know. Imkampfy is handing out permanent bans like its nothing now, and Holla Forumsacks either don't care or they support the shit moderation until they themselves get banned for some arbitrary reason like "shilling"

Indeed:
>>>/politics/51596

DAMAGE CONTROL

Or is Leftypol playing boogie man again?>>6219437

No one even knows about that freech site. Only Holla Forums shills bring it up. I went there out of curiousity. It's dead, there's nobody. Are you secretly trying to promote it?

Your retarded quote doesn't even match his reaction. This is not your hugbox, stormtard. People aren't banned for laughing at your autism.

bump to counter board wipe.

REEEEEEEEE

kek, they are trying too hard.

yes, I use /politics/ it's much much better, at least there is good discussion.
Also I love Dr. Ron Paul.
he is an awesome guy

how's goin' Shlomo?

Ah, i see the inter-board war strategy is still in effect

he said "shlomo", guys
omg totally got you there
what a badass, so provocative lol!

totally Buzzkike

hasn't freech been down for a month?

not him, but
You Holla Forumstards always react so predictably

we know each other,kike.

We came to this site for Holla Forums tier reasons, if you weren't a kike you'd know that.

What bait barely anyone posts here you stupid cunt.

Most of these stupid threads are about niggers, porn and muh Holla Forums boogeyman.

Just stop

Like you're not a smelly jew replying to your own posts with different VPN IPs.

correctrecord.org/
thejidf.org/

are you retarded?

correctrecord.org/
thejidf.org/

kill yourself

both these websites were created by stormweenies and you know it

go back to tumblr

i've never even been to tumblr

WOW YOU TOTALLY REFUTED HIS POINT LOL

Why would I listen to you? You are full of shit.

I bet you feel persecuted by proxy, huh?

at this point it's just pretty obvious what you are doing, the samefaggotry in this thread is reaching critical mass, what I want to know is where do you shillkikes come from an why are you doing this. Purely out of scientific curiosity ofc

I'm being gang stalked: the post

There is no possible way they think they're successful or are being subtle.
The kind of trolling that goons do is the very definition of trying too hard and getting nothing in return.

Holla Forums is kidding anyway, we love jews, amirite?

why'd they have to lose at EVE, now their autism is everywhere

Why don't you fucking prove it faggot.

My home board is neither b or pol and I can confirm this to be true. Roughly 80% of the board population is right leaning and in support of pol and trump. Leftist or alien supporting is quickly pointed out and destroyed

pol pls

oh wow, let's politicize Holla Forums.

Step 1: Insert contrived statement against Holla Forums
Step 2: Samefag

Btw, OP is the one posting CP in the other threads, I ran his text through a few lingo APIs. I'll be watching for him.

You think people still fall for this?

Gee, I wonder what group calls Hotwheels that, don't you?

And their idea of war is shitposting badly.

Test.

read this Jewfeed

How is this thread still alive?

You can shitpost better than this Holla Forums

that was SA trying to D&C you fuckwad
obsessive waifuism is degenerate too, but it's better than drugs and spending all day playing yidya

stop being such a fag

I bet he doesn't even know where to get one either kek

Accuses Holla Forums of shitting up our board, whilest shitting up our board.

GAS Holla Forums CHAN-WAR NOW!

Found the problem here.

Here's the thing. This thread is some obvious bullshit b8 to stir shit up. Holla Forums is not raiding, but they do spill their spaghetti naturally all over in unrelated threads. And it's annoying. Very fucking annoying. But Holla Forums gonna Holla Forums and they're a big part of this site. Not much can be done about it and I wouldn't want anything done about it that was forced.

It's like Holla Forums always says:

If this website has honestly come to the point were they are just invading other boards because boards are dead, it just shows how dead the site is.

Sure there's shitposting on 4chin's Holla Forums about Holla Forumstardation but you don't have all of Holla Forums invading Holla Forums.

Thanks OP for reminding me that this place has become more cancerous after Jim fucked it up.

Some users have been trying to get some boards like Holla Forums It's mostly Holla Forums and /n/ since those are the only places not "rule volunteered" to raid other boards like Holla Forums, /suicide/, /christian/ since early 2015.

"volunteered"

cu cked

Yes don't worry everyone that has been posting here for more than five minutes is aware of the wordvolunteer.

wew

hi pol

hi pol