Stefan Molyneux general

Stefan Molyneux general
Discuss this mans philosophy and his remarkable transformation into a pro-white advocate through his logic and reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI&feature=youtu.be&t=2086
deseretnews.com/article/865551553/Study-Spanking-lowers-IQ-fosters-aggression-depression.html?pg=all
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-me-in-we/201202/how-spanking-harms-the-brain
youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151203160142.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_3310_Mexico_Is_Sending.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=i88gzqS057w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memes are welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI&feature=youtu.be&t=2086

He comes out as an ethnic nationalist at the end of this video, didn't used to like the guy but I see the use in having a cultist with a big following on our side.

"Daddy why do stars twinkly"
"Because of the state and child abuse"

Saw that, mods locked the thread for some retarded reason, this was big news, not eceleb bollocks.

Stefan said he's tired of all anti-white bullshit and only cares about defending western civilization from here on out.

inb4 mods bumplock the thread.

His radical U-turn in positions has been amusing to watch in the last year or so but also given me hope for the wider populace. The guy went from a self-proclaimed hard-core atheist anarchist who thinks discipline is wrong into a supporter of nationalism, Christianity, borders and who has commented on the inferiority of the lesser races, and provided in depth arguments as to why its not just that they've been dealt a bad hand but that they are genetically inferior.

This is off topic, sort of, but I recently found a channel on YT that is by a lefty liberal fedora that uses the term anti-white to describe a lot of socjus and blm rhetoric. Caught me by surprise that people like him exist but more and more normies seem to be catching on and rejecting the bullshit that is socjus.
The channel name is atheism is unstoppable.

Literally who

Here's webm of when Steban threw off his shackles and became a defender of the race

I think it's vital to send his channel to anyone who has the patience to see a few videos, the stuff on single motherhood is vital to say the least

I wonder how big this guy is gonna get lol

He still holds his position as a Voluntarist but he's stated that his approach has got to become more strategic because of how quickly the current state of affairs is going down the toilet. Trump is the only hope that the west has at maintaining an open conversation where his ideas can reach more people.

Molyneux is redpilled to the bone, jew or not.

He is highly intelligent, and the logical conclusion to ALL the evidence is redpilling.

He has, to my knowledge, never attacked Hitler directly, and in addition he has named the jew indirectly, directly to a jew.

He is a WONDERFUL tool to being the redpilling progress for libertarian and other slight rightwing faggots.Opposite to Evalion for example.

There I said it, and I got 6 million shekels for that comment.

it feels, really, REALLY weird this started almost 3 months ago

we are hivemind my brother

his stance on spanking as being always wrong is retarded. he also paints the issue into black and white. if you spank your kid, you spank as the ONLY form of punishment. spanking ALWAYS is detrimental, and there is NEVER a situation where it's justified. and he acts like children are fully rational and autonomous creatures even when they have IQ's below that of animals we eat

Evalion isn't exactly for older people, she might be useful for horny teenagers.

This indeed. He is a great philosopher. Having cast aside the dogmatic, and utterly useless, left-right dichotomy.

Seeing him become, indirectly, a Trump support were quite a shock to me.

If he really is jewish and sheeit, he jewed the jews.

Sometimes I get most of insane of ideas, and bam few days later, it's discussed on Holla Forums.

I don't know if this shit is here and I claim it as original by forgetting about it, or more than few of us seem to react in similar fashion. Could be both.

Nah, he's been a meme for years, both detractors and supporters.

Over the last year the boy has become a complete defender of European culture, and seems he's gone full ethno-nationalist.

not an argument

Yup, and they are not our target. We need adults to be redpilled, people with actual a position in society.

People were talking about moly back on cuck/pol/ when there were scores of libertarians. He's not new, but 8/pol/ purged non nat-socs during the initial exodus and it wasn't until Holla Forums moderation relaxed and Moly's views shifted dramatically that he started aligning enough with 8/pol/ for him to get posted again.

those kids will be adults some day, i personally dont like her videos, but any redpill ironic or not, is a redpill

I'd prefer to have it both ways, since I'm not the one doing the job anyway.

not an argument

if you want to spank go back to africa nigger, niggers love spanking children

if africans ate corn, does that mean i shouldn't eat corn either? not an argument

If my child has done something that I think warrants physical confrontation, it will be a full blown beating, spanking is for cucks.

Either discipline him properly or don't lay a finger on him.

if we dished out more corporal punishment to kids you'd see way less entitled snot-nosed brats, ADHD and autism. Fuck off, pussy.

all these niggers

wew

Well to be fair, he does advocate for one stay-at-home parent to raise the kid right.

On the other hand, I heard of few cases where you couldn't get kid to behave without beating the shit out of him, so I'm not sure about the whole thing.

But spanking your kid if you don't have to is sort of dumb.

Something's not right here. Something is definitely fishy.

Whites have a lower quartile as well. Does just speaking to children really work though? Normally it's when parents are unable to hit and unwilling to be strict that you get snotty brats from under discipline.

Spanking is a joke, you need to have a serious bond, not some fucking queer foreplay, if you beat him he should know he fucked up due to the strong bond and understanding, and will respect you as you aren't some nigger getting the belt out because the fried chicken fell on the floor.

I'm not a long time Holla Forums lurker and I've discovered Stefan relatively recently. He's alright, I agree with a lot of his points and views, I just dislike the way he conveys them, the whole rhetoric and over-articulation. I get that it's his job (and dream) to be this orator and a "philosopher" but it's pretty tiring and annoying, especially if you watch his videos regularly and hear the same thing said in the same way, too forced

I think you can only get to that point by being a bad parent.

Yes, but the time is now. We will NEVER get a chance again if we fuck up.

I do as well. But seeing Holla Forums as the "adult" board we should concentrate on adults, and let Hitlerjunged-chan do their thing.

People seem to not have a proper understand of the teenage psychology
and neurochemistry. This scares me. I have been called a shills because I don't really care of Evalion right now, the "redpilled" teenage boys will do ANYTHING to get into the pants of a girl. But when mummy shows up and tells them "holohoax is real", they sure as hell will abandon and forget about loyalty, and may even become completely anti-redpilled. Teenage psychology are much about peer acceptance.

vast amounts of academic studies link spanking to loss in IQ and behavioral issues

if you literally think that way you are literally no better than a nigger, because whites discipline with reason and morality, not violence

Not an argument.

We really don't need shilling for e-celebs on here, if we start tolerating Molyneux, and a goddamn genreal at that, we,ll have other retards whining for Evalion, Ghost and whatnot. Then, retards will go out of the woodwork shilling for more and more aut-right people and their podcasts. At this point I think there needs to be another board made where people can shill their Holla Forums-related e-celebs without always mentioning their favorite Holla Forums-like parrot as soon as they produce something.

oh look the kikedog faggot is here.

fuck off kike we arent buying what you are selling.

Notice that all the Stefan Molyneux threads are bumplocked, even though they are just an entry point to discuss ideas and events while Holla Forums-tier threads about Evalion, Sam Hyde and even the pro-communist, Anti-molyneux Varg thread remain untouched.

Becoming a parent did Moly a world of good. Having his daughter around really took a lot of his rougher and more unpleasant edges off. Parenthood kinda does that - it grounds you, and makes you see the world differently. I highly recommend it to everybody.

Did you forget the four days straight of Evalion shilling? There's an Evalion thread on the catalog now since she got unbanned. At least Molyneux is getting better with his videos. I actually like when he posts here too since he never trips. Pic related, a post I'm 99% sure is Moly.

Are you blind? I don't advocate spanking, if a child does something that warrants physical intervention, it should be a full on beating.

My father never laid a finger on us, one day my brother stole something out of a neighbours house, a present.

My father slapped the living shit out of him, I was proud of him, and my brother fucking knew well and was hugging my dad the next day.

Because he had a fucking bond with us stronger than any other living human. Get it?

because he was a nigger

Why? Why not talk to the kid? Telling a kid you're disappointed in their behavior makes them feel ten times worse than hitting them with a wooden spoon.

wow is the "kikedog faggot" is your boogieman for anyone who name a cult leader by his name

the thing is she didn't get unbanned it's an archive account made by a fan

Yes I do remember the spam and I see there is another one now. This shit will never end if mods don't put their foot down on all the internet personality faggotry being shilled on here. I actually enjoy some of them but not when they're plastered all over here.

i'm sure there are studies that show that, but i doubt they're 'vast'. i bet you can't find 4. that aside, blacks tend to beat their children more than whites, and they tend to be dumber than whites, so that alone accounts for the link in IQ and spanking.

truth is spanking is just a tool in the parental tool belt. you don't spank a kid for breaking a vase, you take away his xbox. yyou DO spank a kid for purposefully breaking a vase when you took away his xbox, though.

not sure why so many vocal people on the internet are fervently anti-spanking, most of whom themselves were never spanked. i myself was spanked sometimes as a kid, but i only know that because my mom tells me she spanked me sometimes.

maybe they're naive libshits

FUCK YOU DAD, BUY ME MY XBOX GAME!!!! I KNOW YOU WONT TOUCH ME YOU PUSSY!!1!1

No, because he was pushing boundaries and was dared to do it.

He deserved it, and it was a massive benefit for a kid like him who was a natural leader and always looking for express himself.

Come on, We had that talk, I personally was shocked he stole knowing how we were brought up, he not only stole, but made the family look like shit.

And the talk they had after the beating was the talk that was important.

That drawing makes Molyneux look like Lenin.

Try doing that to a kid that's been in public school, even if you did everything right for it. It'll spit in your face and act entitled to everything because in school they learn they're special snowflakes nowadays.

I actually like Moly's vids, but with everyone else I'd agree.

I think the problem is that your kid thinks he can talk to you like that. He said that to me? I'd be like okay, well I hope you enjoyed your social life up until now because you're doing nothing other than being grounded from everything for two months. See if he talks shit again when he's clawing his eyes out with boredom.

Yeah but it's only that you had talks with your kids ex posto facto from the incident. What your family should've been doing is weekly family meetings to always discuss shit.

no I just recognize your talking point you shill.

you have no rational argument as to why we should listen to you.

you were BTFO in the previous thread and you are trying to worm your concern trolling shit tier tactics for controlling discussion into this thread.

fuck off, snake.

I went to a meeting of the local Stefan Molyneux group. Here's a picture I took.

Show me one example of that. Go on. I'll wait here

Dont be a faggot
How long did it take us to meme Ben Garrison? How many years?
How many years has it taken us to meme Stef?
Just get out of the way and stop having the mods fuck up threads

Stefan 'Defoo the Jew' Molyneux

You can't lock him in. You can't use force to stop him from leaving. He is grounded only as long as he chooses to be.

I was there. I'd jump a bullet for Moly.

No. I hate when I see this "you gotta tell him you're disappointed and emotionally punish him!". Kids test limits of their parents and while I agree that disappointing my parents hurt more then getting hit there must be a point where you feel a physical repercussion of your retardation. If you want kids to respect you you have to be a role model but they also must fear you otherwise they'll just run you over.

what if he just ignored being grounded? what if he still goes over to bobby's house after school and plays at the arcade?

I agree, somebody should make a /polcelebs/ so we can keep all of this shit off Holla Forums

Weekly my arse, my dad worked, he gave us more than enough talks, and spent his free time on us alone, he was not 1950's dad, he made the big points crystal clear early doors and let the bullshit slide and had a laugh the rest of the time.

When we were caught drinking by the cops at 16 and he came out to get us, he brought us both to the pub the next evening after work and we had a real conversation about alcohol over a pint. It was amazing to be treated like that, and took the fetish of drinking away while again making us not want to lose his trust.

That does kind of sound like him. You'd think that he'd have more children, given how much emphasis he places on parenting, but he doesn't even have a son to continue his paternal bloodline.

i'm not the ebil kikedog spammer
retard
although i wish i saved those pics they could come useful for triggering autists

Children Who Are Spanked Have Lower IQs, New Research Finds
www.unh.edu/news/cj_nr/2009/sept/lw25straus.cfm

Study: Spanking lowers IQ, fosters aggression, depression
deseretnews.com/article/865551553/Study-Spanking-lowers-IQ-fosters-aggression-depression.html?pg=all

Children Who Get Spanked Have Lower IQs - Live Science
www.livescience.com/7895-children-spanked-iqs.html

How Spanking Harms the Brain | Psychology Today
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-me-in-we/201202/how-spanking-harms-the-brain

THAT TOOK ME 5 SECONDS YOU QUADRUPLENIGGER
Looks like someone got their shit kicked in one too many times by their shit-for-brains pleb parents

In Stef's latest video, when he said something about how he doesn't buy the narrative anymore and he wouldn't be afraid to look into the truth no matter where it leads, it reminded me of when someone called in to tell him about TGSNT and he dismissed it out of hand.

I wonder if he'd be willing to take a look at it now. Maybe if it was sold to him as some weird thing making the rounds among red-pilled people or "the alt right" or whatever, and that he should do a "Truth About" video on it to set things straight. If you could get him to at least look into it and do a video, he might expose it to his followers which would be huge.

Yet his life is contingent on his obeisance. No, I couldn't lock him in his room, but if he chose to disrespect me by not honoring his punishment then I would remove his car, remove his phone, etc until he's on his own since it seems like that's what he wants.

I guess just don't have nigger tier kids who must reach that point. My friends in high school feared losing privileges more than they feared being hit, myself included. A little beating? It'll stop smarting in 10 minutes, but not having a car is torture.

Then you don't know how to enforce punishments.

Weekly, monthly, whatever. Regular meetings to enforce dialogue between family members does wonders for familial health. You don't have to be a sperg about things just because you want structure in your kid's lives. Kids go nuts because they can never address grievances with their parents in a healthy way. 'My way or the highway' type retard parenting is the reason little Stephanie brings home a nigger as rebellion.

Maybe. But what's the cause and what's the effect here? White people, due to social pressure, have largely stopped spanking their kids, while low-IQ brown and black minorities haven't. So is it that spanking lowers IQ, or that low-IQ people spank a lot more often?

Yes, hence the part where that was the only beating any of us got. And the rest was communication.

New video from the fuehrer
youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI

Niggers are just more violent so they rely on hitting to vent their own frustrations more than it is to correct the child's behavior.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY

Why not try reading one of the articles, dumbass? Or even go so far as to Startpage that shit all on your own? Why would you even make that post?

I'm not your mommy bird, here to digest information and vomit it into your mouth

Do any of those control for race? IQ is genetic and aggression is linked to IQ. Both are inherited. People with low IQ and aggressive tendencies taking out their aggression on their children, and then finding that those children, who already inherited the low IQ and aggression from their shit genetics, have low IQ and aggressive tendencies doesn't say much.

And by the time you are an adult, IQ is mostly determined by genetics.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151203160142.htm

So *IF* you can get a net improvement in your children behavior, it *MIGHT* be worthwhile to spank them.

I doubt he'd be in for it. Great majority of his viewers would be against it.

But even considering that, he has nothing to gain. He could go anti-holocaust but he'd never praise Hitler's Germany as it is statism in his view either way.

Quick everyone spam jewdogs!!

Oh wait… stef isnt gaining 30k subs per day. no threat

There's a lot more to a brain than IQ you mongoloid. There's also the fact that you aren't making a habit of reasoning with your kid so your own reasoning abilities will atrophy since you're falling back exerting your dominance through spanking instead.

jewdogs?

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

You're probably right, but even if he didn't go full NatSoc, just getting him to criticize aspects of that narrative as another tool used to pathologize white self-interest would be amazing.

Then again, he lives in Canada, so he'd probably get in shit for talking about it.

Oh, please never try to see anything in shades of grey, but only in absolute.

If you spank your child once, then obviously you need to spank him forever for anything.

The only two choices are always spank, or always try to negotiate.

Congrats on your nigger-level of intellectual work.

I like him and his videos I listen to them while i'm walking around or playing vidya

Yet you're pretending like the people who spank their kids don't do it all the fucking time instead of just once in their entire childhood. The one seeing things in black and white is you my friend. We are obviously speaking in generalities, the same way I can say that niggers are dumb yet there are still Africans on the upper end of the bell curve.

He got hit by his Holla Forums viewers meming. Eventually curiosity got the better of him and he questioned the message of the memes and say the truth.

Memes can save lives.

Some guy spammed a White Pride thread with pictures of dogs dressed like Jews; Israeli flag, Menorah, etc. because someone posted this webm where Stefan talks about double standards for minorities and whites.
I suspect it is the same guy that spams "Alex Jonesstein" and "MUH FILTERS" every time someone mentions or links to i n f o w a r s.

if that is true then spanking doesn't help nor hinder and is then a pointless venture

What happened was this:

When the Evalion debacle happened, they were spamming the board with threads begging us to personal army for them to try to get her channel unbanned. The threads were sage bombed by rabbi dog posts.

They have since given up, but they remain pooper puckered that we didn't go to bat for their shill, and since then they've complained in every Moly thread that we're having a double standard. Even if we are, we don't give a fuck because the spam on the board alone makes Evalion toxic around here before we even get to mentioning the sins of Regayaids media.

This is the post that proves my point:

It's literally his job.

An "e-celeb" who doesn't get his threads deleted.

you dont support me being shot do you

How exactly would that work? Even if intentions were not of mere observation, it was relevant.

Still, the guy just shat up every single thread through whole day, morning to afternoon (European time).

Now you could say that's a problematic word right there.

I'm of completely opposing viewpoint but it's best not to start this shit here. Moly content is too good to shit every thread with this discussion.

There is nothing wrong with voluntaryism. It can go hand in hand with nationalism quite well.

Her vids were fine. I never watched them but I saw what they were about. The problem was the five days of raiding because we didnt PA for her.

I asked that in many of those threads and the consensus was we just needed to all of us talk about her vids nonstop forever because that's how it would change. She even got a cyclical thread ffs, what more do you want you flat assed whore lovers.

I'm pretending there's no reason to assume that someone would do it every time, like you were assuming.

Btw, you were the one arguing about the effect of spanking on IQ.

Then, when I tell you that this effect might only be temporary, you pivot and say that IQ isn't everything and add :

So not only are you jumping to a completely new argument, it's one which is inconsequent for the child. (You didn't say you wouldn't develop his reasoning skill or anything else, you said that *I* would be dumbing myself down.)

And THEN, when I show the flaws of this new argument by mentioning that your reasoning abilities don't have to atrophy because there's no reason to think you'd do it all-the-fucking-time, you answer that I am the one seeing everything in black and white.

Doesn't surprise me, they love causing issues.

Well from that standpoint there's little point in talking about anything, including this thread, gamergate back then, or whatever.

From my standpoint is - is it relevant? It was, at least as most of threads here. The fact that both mods and that guy with kike dogs came in only had reverse effect.

I have the thread archived somewhere. There were many genuine threads. The one that got cyclical was

Not only was the thread shit from the OP, but the guy spamming kike dogs got in anyway. Mods still didn't purge him. And then they anchored it.

In conclusion, it was everything but a conclusive move to settle shit down (which it's described as).

His video yesterday about the pamphlet that the invaders from mexico use was interesting.
I knew they had something like it but Ive never been able to find a copy.
His video and translation
youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA
The booklet in PDF form (in spanish):
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_3310_Mexico_Is_Sending.pdf

There is only one page dedicated to legal immigration, the rest is how to take advantage of the laws in the US. Truly disgusting.

Except the only time I mentioned that was to say that it's not about IQ that you should refrain from hitting your kid.

That's why I said 'also'.

I'm sure a retarded dad who can't reason with their kids ever and just relies on his palm for dominance totally won't affect the kids in any way :::^^^^)))))))))))))))))))

Never have I ever said that hitting kids will happen 100% of the time, merely that most people that hit their kids rely on it as the main mode of discipline instead of being a last resort measure. You seem to be a parent desperately trying to justify his own inadequacies, but it's anonymous here so you can give ground without feeling shame. Try reasoning with your kids if you have any. I'm sure they'll appreciate you for it. The fact that you seem to think that reasoning with your kids equates to letting them trample on you means you don't really know how to domineer someone.

Except we had plenty of Evalion threads before then, and only after the fifth or sixth thread did the mods intervene. Then when they anchored a thread the Evalion shills started to spam the board and that sure didn't endear anyone, mods included, to your cause. There was nothing about the Evalion case that even approached suspicion at being 'shut down' since she was just an eceleb begging for cash by her own admission. Face it renegade fag, you lost all sympathy you might have had once you started to spam the board.

lets start over I think, he's well meaning but not doing so hot.

Lets start with what we know:
We know that IQ is 50-80% heritable
We know that niggers spank a lot
We know that whites spank less
We know that IQ is important

Now, assuming spanking doesn't harm your children, does it make them a moral person? That wouldn't make sense since blacks commit the most crime. Maybe spanking is just an immediate, short term shortcut for discipline that has no long term effects, if so then it isn't very useful because there are no long term effects and you don't want to have to repeatedly punish a kid.

It clearly doesn't seem to keep blacks in line, and white children are perfectly capable of reasoning so why spank? it just seems unnecessary

choose one

I don't think he's that great of a philosopher, a good social communicator, but just your average philosopher/historian. What makes him stand out is his nonchalant way of disrespecting an idiot.

you're not much for punctuation are you

this is the best summary of situation, it has been interesting to see the evolution

that's why last one was bumplocked :^)

→

→

→

fall into the "philosophy, ethics, and law should all be comprehensible to plebs" camp, so I appreciate the communication skills he has. I don't think he's made any new arguments but he's certainly made them easier to understand.

Okay, but if one assumes that you can get the same result by arguing with a child, saying it's 'unnecessary' is the same as 'do what you want'.

Do we know that? If they are naturally more violent, we would see them acting on this more often even if were spanked as kids. We need a control groups divided by race and spanking/negotiating.

* we need control groups

I've heard that before, from equally shady "sources" but never seen any proof. Produce some, please.

Anyways, personally I believe that he is a great source of redpill, especially now that he is becoming a little more "extreme" himself. Molyneux is great for newbies; for people who were bluepilled their whole lives. However, he is not exactly Holla Forums-tier redpilled (yet). Molyneux is just the first step.
And I'll take a semi-redpilled capitalist anti-totalitarian over any leftist anytime.

It's from a talk he gave in Ireland where he mentions his mother coming from a Polish Jewish clan. I've seen it, can't find it though. That would make him at least 50% Semitic by blood and Jewish through matrilineal Jewish practice, but it seems like he's of the 'bad jew' variety.

Sort of, what I'm saying is if the same result is achieved by not hitting your kids, why hit your kids? Personally I was raised without spanking of any kind, never been grounded or even really punished in any way. So I have a bit of trouble imagining a situation that warrants it.

In regards to blacks, indeed we don't know but what we do know is status quo is not good enough.

Before when? Before cyclical? We had at least 10 threads, every single one of them spammed to death by dogposter then deleted by mods. Mods intervened from the start.
But not by banning the spammer, but by removing the thread.

And I can prove it.

Not true, and I can prove it. The anti-evafags were spamming threads more than anyone with

Not only that, but if mods created a cyclical why did they allow same shills to flood the thread just like the rest of them? Why did they anchor the thread they put on cyclical?

If you can't honestly answer that question with sensible answer then we can't agree on anything.

Not true, I have days of the same faggot making himself a job to flood every thread. Not only here, but also on Holla Forums and attempt at /baphomet/.
So no, this isn't get-this-shit-off-my-Holla Forums scenario. At least not from his side.

I suppose you have a proof of that, and by proof I mean not an easily editable picture someone posted here.

That's a powerful ending

There are no good Jews, however, history has proven that there are a few exceptions of people of Jewish descent who were actually very very redpilled. If Molyneux has indeed some Jewish blood within him, I'd allow it, as long as he redpills newbies. After all, there's video related.

I just saw his lastest video.
He states at the end:

Asking his viewers to join him for only the facts and they will be unstoppable. THIS IS LITERAL REDPILLED CONFIRMED and he just redpilled pushed the Holla Forums narrative. He is a clear fuck! He is redpilled people EXACTLY like I would. Pushing bits and pieces over time.

Evalion has her place to. But this is a slow process. Rome is not built in a single day.

I'm astonished by these statements. Stefan might have jews origins, but he sure as hell hates it and uses the kike verbal intelligence and the ancient kike patience to advance our cause, knowingly or not.

Thank you Stefan.

You seem pretty invested in this person, when in fact I just don't care. That's how we know you're a shill. Let's agree to disagree on what happened.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES, IF YOU WANT TO SUCK HER NASTY-ASS CLIT GO TO YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD

These faggots are implying that some teenage camwhore and self-admitted wannabe shill is on par with fucking Holla Forumsyneux, who has done interviews with Gerald Celente, Paul Watson, that manlet Venus Project fag, fucking hundreds of others. Dude is educated, articulate, and knows how to construct and deconstruct arguments (something that Holla Forumslacks should get better at). Nott to mention, he's becoming a nationalist and race realist because he's heard our arguments and can't refute them. Unlike some girl who sings about Hitler because she's trying to be 3edgy5me.

Anyone who wants to get "redpilled" by a teenage camwhore slut should go and stay go. Have fun hanging out with 'muh 30k subs' (who are probably mostly 10 year old kids). And if not that, just stay in your shitty containment threads and jerk off to your nasty 3.5/10 bitch.

Does she even make an argument?

Look, it doesn't seem that complicated to me:

Spanking is useful because its a vicerial tool that is effective on children. Negotiation is NOT effective on children.

At the SAME TIME that you are spanking (not the same moment, but same developmental periods), you are also TEACHING children the reasons why what they're doing is bad and how to be better.
This allows children to move from needing physical force as a deterrent to only really needing social sanction (i.e. "being in trouble" grounding, ect), until spanking is no longer used.

This model sometimes fails with whites, for any number or reasons from flawed execution by the parents to mental illness to the child just being a natural scumbag.

ALL of those possibilities for failure increase when you introduce the heightened aggression and lower intelligence of the brown races.
Aggression is going to get the kids in more trouble and the parents will be quicker with the switch, leading to a prolonged period where violence is seen as the primary deterrent to wrongdoing (leading to "When the cat is away" morality), and reduced intelligence results in reduced ability for the parent to impart and the child to absorb moral lessons that from the basis for the later system of social sanctions.

Take negros, who are worst of the browns outside of Australia, destroy their families with a welfare state that disincentivizes wedlock, cutting the now-single parent's ability to teach her child properly in half, and you have the current state of African-American society.

Given how much effort you're putting into this, you're obviously a shill, OR you're from one of those more traditional white nationalist groups that would have a really really huge problem with this. Which means you're a deep-cover shill

makes me curious, was she not jewish enough to get sent to a concentration camp? like how did that work, while I know they didn't mass execute jews, typhoid and starvation due to allied bombing was pretty prominent.

So basically you just lie about the whole thing and when I correct it you call me invested and a shill. You can either back your shit up, or you can't. And you can't.

Came after the fact. And if that is your criteria, you better defoo Molyneux. It's certainly not mine because I'm not dumb enough to separate from my shekels.

You're right, this is the last post on this topic.

She certainly isn't as relevant as Molyneux. And totally irrelevant now that the channel is non-existent. unless the comeback is successful

Thank you for actually providing source.
Still, my opinion remains the same. Any redpill is a good redpill.

I'm going to have to look deeper into this question, actually. I have heard that simply picking the child up is a display of physical control that is even more effective than striking, and isn't inherently violent. I've done this several times with my niece over the years and it works like a charm.

On the other hand, I was routinely asswhooped as a kid, my mom told me I learned how to count because my dad would count to 5 (later 3) before hitting me. I would say I got hit probably every day, maybe every 2-3 days at least. I did get some aggressive tendencies out of it, and do lean to having a depressive nature. I also have some paranoia about people approaching me or my house, although that does make me good at defending my space. But my IQ is still >140. Although I have to wonder what it might have been without the beatings and the fluoride.

I'll look more into it, but I doubt I'll hit my kids (if I ever have any little white babies).

It's important to reason with your children to prepare them for epin online discussions.
You can't spank morons over the internet, mate.

This guy knows what's up.

No, I just know what I experienced and have things to do other than argue with some Renegayaids shill about what happened. Molyneux has substance, Evalion is just le Holla Forums-themed memer videos.

He said in that video that his grandmother (probably Jewish) got bombed as civilian in Dresden by allies. I'm not sure how his mother got out of it, or where she was located.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Same here. But I was a docile child, which is easy in this situation. When you have some agressive child, always trying to show you he's the alpha, can you just always talk with him?

That's the thing… if it gives the same result, it's often much faster to be physical.

Tho I wouldn't be surprised if spanking had a totally different result than arguing with a kid.

I'm not arguing we should spank kids, but I find the whole "don't spank kids' movement VERY similar to all the other virtue-signaling and do-gooders bullshit. We don't like violence so we equate EVERY action with violence as bad.

And if negotiating is always the only valid solution, this should apply to adult as well: they are in an even better position to understand what you are saying. Yet we (mostly) don't shy away to police using force and locking up people.

I agree with you.

These people are either young themselves, are only partially redpilled or are actually hillbillies that doesn't understand the real world.

I'm 30+, which have lived a fucking degenerate life few would be envious if they new the actually personal cost, having fucked the better part of my clientele when I were a bartender, used drugs en mass, doing everything imaginable to destroy my mind and person. I managed to get an education, to the outside world "living the GOOD life", but being a mess and destroying myself because MUH dick and the misplaced praise by living a life that will destroy you.

LISTEN PEOPLE, this user is correct! She is a cute little betafucker, because WE DON'T SEE WOMEN DOING THESE KIND OF THINGS. I bet most of "muh dick Evalion" hasn't even heard about Lana. Which is much more beautiful, an actual Aryan and doing at least so good shit, instead of talking Hitler and jews constantly.

We should report Hitler threads too, because technically they are celeb shit too, right?

I forgot to add that focusing so obsessive about Evalion isn't redpilled at all. It takes actually life experience to get redpilled. You don't get that by watching a video or wanting to be edgy.

Women are wonderful, but they are equally as dangerous, because men throw logical though overboard when the DICK is in charge. My life story is a perfect example.

Hitler wasn't a Jew though, like Molyneux

Kek honors your post with double trips.

Comparing the most important figure of the 20th century to some people who put videos on Jewtube requires a special kind of retardation. Get your head out of your ass, user.

Aren't they both celebrities? If so shouldn't they both be banned?

Anyways, that's a stupid argument. Point is, Molyneux is not your run-of-the-mill kike who spews pro-multiculti shit. He is a legitimate source of redpill, and criticizing a thread about him with "hurr durr SAGE REPORT I BAN U LOL" is the worst thing one can do.
Here's a VERY strange proposition: try to produce a comprehensible argument instead of yelling "MUH SHILLS" or whatever next time, if you want to be taken seriously.
Holla Forums is a place of discussion and intellectualism, and any retard yelling instead of arguing proves that he is not worthy on being here.

E-celebs are not even near the level of celebrities. The term is used to represent nobodies who get social media following from shit they solely do on the internet. A historical figure is not a celebrity either. Going by your logic, Jefferey Dahmer and Charles Manson would be celebrities since they're widely known figures.

Agree, but we live in different times now, not accepting this, and you will go in your grave a bitter user.

Molyneux shouldn't be spread like the cancer of the Evalion threads, but Molyneux actually does a job to open peoples eyes toward a different perspective for a start.

It's not like we're gushing over his hair or talk about places where he wined and dined. We're talking about real issues that are popular if only for the fact that Molyneux made a video about it. His yt channel has 100 Million views and he has 400k subscribers, so i think it's good to talk about topic he covers, because they are already in the news or on people's minds and he gives them an additional "viral bump"

We couldn't even if we wanted to. Sorry Stef, I had to.

This was the entire intent of the Evalion cancer. The shills came in, arguing for AND against her (nobody on Holla Forums actually gave a fuck), and now the shill argument will become, "Well Evalion was cancer, so now EVERY potential spokesperson should be banned discussion (because we shit up the board that one time)."

All of this is pathetically transparent, of course, since Stephan, even though I barely follow him, I've seen him around for months and months and months, while the cancer girl dropped out of nowhere and the fact that she was a big deal was a purely forced meme.

SEXTS FOR STEFAN BEING REDPILLED AND EVALION BEING A CANCEROUS SHILL WHO SHOULD BRUSH HER DAMN TEETH

REROLLING FOR SEXTS FOR STEFAN AND TO SLAY EVALION SHILLS ONCE AND FOR ALL

I know this isn't much of an argument but I think of Stef more like a radio host than a youtube guy with opinions (probably because I listen to the podcast usually)
its primarily interview based, as in the majority of content is not stefan but rather stefan talking with someone else.

Well now you've got me curious.

Also report therightstuff threads because god forbid any significant number of people learn about this shit.

Difficult topics are more suited for radio and still images, because the audience needs to follow the arguments and the more difficult the topic is the less distractions you want.

Raphael confirmed for memetically aware.

I happen to think that it is a good idea to make threads about topics that are in the news or were covered by "e-celebs" (what a terrible term)
For exampkle, it would take OP a lot of energy to get people to understand what r/K selection theory is, but linking to a video about it, especially one that was just released is so much better to start a discussion. People have heard about it, people are thinking about, they are forming opinions, they have questions.

it's just very prudent to make a thread about hot topics, rather than cold topics.

check it out goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=i88gzqS057w

Oh, and i don't think many people would know about r/K selection theory if wasn't for Molyneux's video series. and even less people would apply it to humanity or the realm of politics.

I'll speak for myself, I,m just uncomfortable with people who try to spread a certain Ideology for money. A part of me is fearing they can be bought off to alter the message once they get a huge enough following, so be easily co-opted. That is why I'm so reticent when I see people go crazy about X or Y internet persona or regular celebrity. I might also be seeing Jews everywhere there is money potentially involved.

Why? A full-time professional will always be better at it than an part-time amateur.
Do you want him to do it for free? He needs to eat and sleep and have a place to live, like everyone else.

We live in a jewish world. We have no other option than to play by the society they have put in place. Hitler did have financial supporters as well, don't forget that.

I understand your concern, but people as Stefan, which have called out the problem with money in science for example would completely destroy his credibility if he began shilling for opposite within the next few 2 years. If he should take his time to do it proper, we will win. Believe me user, the time is now. In 2 years, you and I are either dead, or meeting and celebrating the victory without knowing we communicated on Holla Forums.

Well voluntarism would lead to the logical conclusions that countries don't exist and accidents of birth aren't a rational source of pride so don't get how nationalism would last that long.

People could still be nationalists yea but most would just shrug at it.

He acts like children are people you should use positive reinforcement with rather than introducing violence as some answer with.

Spanking is typically something we not associate with blacks as they feel comfortable beating their kids due to their more animalistic nature. There's little reason for anyone white to lower themselves to that level.

sage

Sage AltRight threads and their gentle kosher racism

Sam Hyde is cool as fuck, he even shilled Molyneux in his Rutgers performance.

His philosophy is retarded:

But he's become more and more pro-White lately.

And he's good at tearing people apart in conversations (even if he's sometimes wrong and uses shady tactics).

He's OK. Not as great as he'd like to think he is.

now that is a hell of a meme

saved and will repost many times

Great "argument".

ITT: Not an argument

He's right on that one, if you discipline your child through non-violent means (and he's white), you won't have a criminal son. If you spank him, he'll go completely rebellious when he's older.

Besides, it's almost impossible to outsmart this man, he makes tons of tons of research.

Holy fucking shit
Welcome home, Stefan