Why isn't this review more popular?

It's better than E;R'S and is more normie friendly. The Force Awakens should be hated by everyone.

You think that's a good thing. Get the fuck out.

No moron, that means it should have spread further. But ER's has more views.

Why was there even a map to Luke in the first place? If he wanted to go into hiding, why would he make a map?

E;R's was shorter and I'm going to guess more funny. Fuck the eternal normie.

Okay, started listening for 5 seconds, this kid's voice is obnoxious whereas E;R is pleasant to listen to. That alone is reason enough not to listen to it.

I'm watching so far and it seems good. Is the rest of his stuff good?

I have no idea, I've never watched any of his other stuff.

Yeah, his voice sucks. He sounds like a fat sperg, but his points are all true.

In case he lost himself and needed to find him.
He didn't expect people to read his journal.

No because then more people will actually watch the review and realize its shit. if the reviewer is just some spic going "JEWS JEWS ((())) COINCIDENCE" the whole time then they'll tune out

wait he's a spic?

Holy shit, skip the review, he tears Jew Jew a new asshole at the 59:20 mark.

yeah he's confirmed beaner LARPing as Holla Forums don't trust him

so just like Common Filth?

We want to change the way people think. We don't want those faggots here, we want our thoughts in their heads.

its a small price to pay

Because the reviewer is a dummy.

He thinks it's a major problem with the movie that Kylo Ren and the gay pilot could find the old man even though he was hiding and he wants to know how they found him because he's hiding so they couldn't have found him, right?

Is it really so hard to accept that they just found him before the movie begins? That's not a plothole it's just something that happened off screen.

Stopped watching it there tbh if the guy is that stupid that he doesn't understand the difference between those two things, I doubt he has anything interesting to say.

I don't even like TFA btw

Why couldn't RLM deliver a review like this? Oh wait I remember. They're paid Disney shills. But seriously though this review points out the flaws of the movie in a clear and concise way. The movie makes no sense in any sort of way and some of the fault is on the actors but especially on jew jew.

2 minutes in and he says the prequels are shit. What a pleb.

Hello, Mike.

He's playing on people's expectations, the end of the review is him defending the prequels and sucking George's dick.

He actually defends the prequels and george at the end, right after shitting all over JJ, I'll make some webms.

The reviewer references the book that takes place exactly before the movie and that information was not there in the book either. It's not just a plothole, it's missing information.

Missing information that doesn't matter. How they find him is not important, they just did and that's where the movie starts. It's not a plothole at all. The plot makes perfect sense without the information of how they found him.

Do you forget how RLM criticized every Prequel movie for the stuff that happened before the movies? The whole Trade Embargo, except in the prequels they actually made sense.

I'm trying to upload the webms but I keep getting this

How do I fix that in Sony Vegas Pro?

Does vid.me embedding work?

Yes it is working.

Didn't know they had models in the prequels. He's on point about JJ.

That's even worse.

This
Not all of us are Redditors trying to force that shit meme here

Go back to Holla Forums, you queers.

takes one to know one

Here's the second part. Jew Jew gets eradicated in it.

It greentext, you queer, that was the joke. Hating the Prequels is the most reddit thing you can do.

You wont get banned for saying faggot here, fellow reddior.

also
double reddit

keep digging your hole and revealing you're not from here

Kill yourself E;R

He's not E;R, I am.

He only defends it a bit, like saying it had tons practical effects and wasn't totally CGI. He mentions certain negatives about it so it's a balanced view of them.

then kiss me or else I'll call MemeKiller

bump

….There you go there's the reason.

he sounds a like a fag… It was an ok review however.
If anyone still actually likes TFA then they need to go. There are so many things wrong with TFA anyone can pick it apart.

OP why is every fucking thread with you either some shitty e-celeb, a gay yt reviewer or anime with you?
kys

This is better than that whore Jenny

By throwing that shit out the window and pirate Adobe Premiere

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU IGNORANT SLUT

You sure are doing so with that dislike bar

Why are you shilling this video here? Did you get banned from Reddit?

Forgot sage.

You can go back to cuckchan

Decent enough review, but he totally misunderstands what they were going for with Kylo Ren. He's supposed to be an emotionally unstable teenager, LARPing as a sith lord. That's what they were going for with the character, regardless of whether or not that was a good idea(it probably wasn't).