Hello Holla Forums I'm a newfag (4 months here), I understand the history around the Third Reich, but I always wondered...

Hello Holla Forums I'm a newfag (4 months here), I understand the history around the Third Reich, but I always wondered, what is the redpill on WW1? Who is ultimately responsible for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thechristiansolution.com/doc2009/293_ZimmermannTelegram.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
gutenberg.org/ebooks/28257
archive.is/y8Ilw
archive.is/jkxUo
8ch.net/polarchive/res/298.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fags are cock-sucking homos with dicks up their sphincter … go die of AIDS

“Destroy Germany”, just like anything else. Read this for the US’ part.

thechristiansolution.com/doc2009/293_ZimmermannTelegram.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

I recall reading that the Balfour Declaration influenced President Wilson's top advisors, who were Jewish, into supporting the USA's entry into the war.

Another user may be able to supply you with this information.

Do your own research you fucking mongoloid goddamn.

I think a lot of people here don't know much about WW1. This could be a nice thread.

Also, towards the end of the war, jews launched Communist uprisings in Germany, especially in Bavaria where they actually toppled the king and established a Communist republic for a bit until Freikorps rolled in, restored order, and executed most of the ringleaders.

This is what I am hoping for seeing as there are a lot of anniversaries and other commemorations happening all across Europe. (I also have an exam to write on it, I lied in the OP, I know a lot about this topic but I hoped for someone to splash new info for me).

Just read all of these volumes
gutenberg.org/ebooks/28257
And I'm sure you know the rest where Hitler made Germany Great Again.

The war was ultimately, very pointless.

Sorry, Serbia (as in the government), didn't kill the Archduke, some fag named Gavrilo Princip did who may or may not have been apart of the "Black Hand". Or maybe he was a secret government agent, who knows.
forgot to take off sage.

Yeah, the rest is common Holla Forums knowledge.

Stresemann was rather good post-war at alleviating any further ill Germany could've experienced and managed to get the piece of shit that was the Weimar Republic into something resembling a country.

It appears this was just a cover, the shipping stiff that is - the Jews got the Americans into WWI, the Balfour Declaration being an effective 'receipt' on behalf of the Jews, who made an agreement, through a Rothschild, that if they got the US into the war (by various means, including a sudden switch in terms of media, now attacking Germany) the British would give them Palestine.

And then theres the whole German Revolution thing, which came awhile later.

To expand on this >>6219150:

Disraeli threw a wrench in the relations between Russia and central Europe when he got involved in the Russo-Turkish war and threatened to join the war on Turkey's side if the Russians didn't compromise.

Part of this compromise was Bosnia going into Austria's control which was formally annexed in 1906.

This was a humiliation for Russia considering they were winning the war and forced them to abandon the triple alliance envisioned by Bismarck because it involved Austria and not just Germany.

And ironically enough, Bismarck on his death bed warned that a great war will start because of some petty conflict in the Balkans.

Fast forward to 1914, FF gets assassinated, blames are thrown left and right but it doesn't really matter because the crucial pieces were already set in motion.

Russia wanted hegemony on the Balkans by creating a pan-slavic state (Yugoslavia) and they couldn't do that with Bosnia in Austria's claws.

Serbia didn't compromise with Austria after the assassination partly because they would be the leading nation in the newly created Yugoslavia and partly because there were Russian agents in their government leading them towards a war path.

There's Russia's reason for entering the war.

What about France ? Alsace-Lorraine. That and the French are faggots.
Pointcare was maneuvering behind the scenes for years before the conflict, he supplied the Serbs with Mauser rifles, met with the russians on multiple occasions to discuss the alliance and their soon-to-be spoils, sent Russia a lot of gold and the list goes on.

I'd put France almost as solely responsible for starting WW1 but it's a bit more complicated than that.

Then you have the British Empire which was slowly falling into irrelevance because of Germany's superior industrial capacity and efficiency and because of the Kaiser's merchant fleet. They were overtaking the Brits in overseas trade and naval power and becoming too strong for the agenda of continental balance of the Brits.

Austria was partly to blame for annexing Bosnia and general stubborness but it doesn't register to the blame France and the Brits had over that war.

And Germany was completely blameless, the Kaiser was on a boat trip around the world when all of this was happening and never took any measures to prepare for war. In contrast, France was stockpiling grain since January 1914.

Then Versailles happen and there you go, people wonder why Hitler was born.

Well generally speaking it really didn't. War was primarily waged for economic dominance over Europe. Interestingly, Great Britain suffered political defeat by losing political sovereignty to US. This can serve as a reminder to all of us that no matter what deal you make with kikes, you lose.

There's a book about that, but I can't remember, there were plenty commie and British agents all over the place, can't remember the name though.

You got it in reverse - the Jews got the US into the war, and the Balfour Declaration was basically a 'receipt' given by the Brits to the Jews/Zionists, something they could hold as proof of the agreement, which they chose to publish publicly.

TRILOGY OF Holla Forums THREADS ON WORLD WAR I AND THE JEWS

archive.is/y8Ilw
archive.is/jkxUo
8ch.net/polarchive/res/298.html

I havent managed to take in and process it all yet, by any measure, but from this information I beliveve we can

concoct a redpill that will set the stage for a further redpill to follow as regards WWII.