Could something like a redpilled Jew exist?

Could something like a redpilled Jew exist?
One that is aware of his own kinds' scheming, and would fight against it?
Would such an individual be welcome in our midst?
Making a new thread, since last time some autist flipped his shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jon_Bjerknes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proved they can't now fuck off shill.

Bobby Fischer

See:

Stop saying Bobby Fischer was a Jew he fervently denies that he was.

By definition, no.

Doesn’t matter. He WAS a jew, denounced their beliefs, and then spoke out against them. Same with Brother Nathanael.

Whats the point of this question? Do you have some deep need to be close to a jew?

Holy shit, what's with all these #notalljews posts?

We could never accept them, if they're a traitor to their own I wouldn't trust them for a second.

Yes. Kubrick warned us and they killed him.

Obviously lots of them know the information. Hell the schemes and superiority complex of the heebs has been passed on since Judaism's founding and the invention of banking.
They do not betray their own generally but there are a few exceptions, usually they are deemed fringe lunatics, extremists, and/or completely ostracized and have their character assassinated.
Sounds like you are a Jew plotting a scheme. Obviously if they can provide proof on an anonymous imageboard they would be appreciated but probably ostracized from our community if they revealed their inner jew.

Just my opinion.. Look at how far George Costanza changed though.

Yes.

There is this guy.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jon_Bjerknes

any talmudic jew is trash. if they have a rabbi, rope.

There was an user on this board a few days ago who said "I'm jewish but I'll convert" so yeah I guess they exist,, but they are probably a minority or a rare exception.

David Cole, Benjamin Friedman. Lurk more OP.

He claims the Holocaust happened, just to a slightly lesser extent. I'll give you Friedman though.

Fuck off faggot. Your probably a Jew trying to discourage other Jews to help us.

Not this bullshit again, shills are really trying hard today with the "there are good kikes too goy!" thing

His video on Auschwitz is a must see. It was a great redpill for me personally.

The only good Jew is a Jew who are against other Jews.

Gerard Menuhin is an example.

Even Hitler talked about "noble jews".

Maybe 1 in 100.000

Kike here. I enjoy visiting 8/pol/, since cuckchan is so shitty these days. 4chon /new/ was a fun ride just as well.

Ever see how many Israeli flags pop up on cuck Holla Forums? All of them couldn't be proxies or Arabs. Plenty of Jews visit Holla Forums and agree with the board's beliefs.

1 in 6,000,000

Richard Stallman is okay if you can tolerate his autism.