Got inspirational quotes?

got inspirational quotes?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/316327-moscow-mosque-largest-europe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12031212/Scientists-find-link-between-people-impressed-by-wise-sounding-profound-quotes-and-low-intelligence.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cum on cat he hiss at penis

t.user

thanks

like this

up

yes but fuck you

from anonymous

bump

he didn't kill his own people. just those filthy goyim

When did that happen in history?

shit myself

more!

epic

spam spam spam
t. spammer

t. user

the fag is with us
- user speaking about OP

ty

why has no one posted helga bullwinkle yet?

motivacional quotes =/= redpill

lol

"Fuck this gay earth"
-user

I did not repeat sentences

yes

fuck off with that jewvolunteer

"You are unique, just like everybody else"

s'all I got

whatever happened to /bane/ ?

did they left? or it just died out?

Neither.
Other boards like /abdl/ and /britpol/ knocked them off the top boards.
I don't know how I feel being on a site that apparently has a decent number of diaperfaggots.

Still rising the fire and crashing planes

what does he actually do if he falls

They've been working on animating the entire plane scene. They're currently about halfway through. All of you brothers should think about contributing a frame or two, if you can spare the time.

Every time I find something new that Russian thinkers, Authors, or Artists created. I realize that Russia, by all rights, should have been the leader of the modern world… but for the actions of the idiots that led them into the shitshow they became and are still today. They are the perfect example of what happens when your politicians squelch your thinkers. The path America has chosen to follow now.

Russia was the ass-backwards retarded cousin of europe for hundreds of years. They were fully aware of this and constantly trying to catch up, but they were too stupid. That's why the revolution happened. But of course that did nothing to fix Russia's caveman culture. So they continued to be backwards cavemen, but with more effort placed on pretending to not be cavemen.

Aside from the healthy few, nothing but Holla Forums cancer.

Kill your own self.

moar

this
/bane/ is forever

because all modern day marxists support banning guns lol

marx was just a lying kike

but karl isn't even a jewish name

rt.com/news/316327-moscow-mosque-largest-europe/

No, we'd rather kill you, jewboy. You want to be a lampshade or soap? We'll give you a choice, we're nice like that.

Fuck off, you edgy faggot.

You know, this is something that has come up often. It is often, "user-sama, why do you protect the Jews in Israel?" And you know, it is because of this. Israel is easily one of the best allies America has in the world next to France. The people who buy into the anti-semite propaganda hate America and everything it stands for and are worse than illegals

Deport yourself

he dies

yes

thx

k

wew

quotes?

ok

k

k

how does a condom destroy the next generation?

wew!

wew

wew!

up

Scientists find link between people impressed by wise-sounding, 'profound' quotes and low intelligence

A new study has shown that people who believe in psuedo-profound, intellectual-sounding quotes are less intelligent

Ya'll are dumb science proves it
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12031212/Scientists-find-link-between-people-impressed-by-wise-sounding-profound-quotes-and-low-intelligence.html

They don't. Stop confusing liberals for Marxists, and leftypol stop confusing conservatives for fascists.

thx

yes

yes

Alright you filthy beggar

Good ol' pound

Basically all that quote says is: "no u"

wtf is up with the pirate theme?

ty