''We are afraid'' - Swedish schoolchildren's desperate letter to the principal

Swedish school children's desperate letter to the principal, after being beaten at school.

More and more parents keep their children home from school, after children have been abused by newly arrived immigrant students who attend the Central School in Kristianstad.

Children who are beaten, kicked, choked and suffer other degrading treatment - It has now become everyday life at the Central School in Kristianstad. The school has received a large number of new students from the recent asylum chaos, and has two preparatory classes for newly arrived immigrants.

And it is the newly arrived immigrant children who create the problems.

The headmaster and teachers have urged the Swedish children to "walk away" if there are fights or conflict with immigrant children, a recipe that does not work.

Malin is not the only parent who let her children stay home because they do not feel safe at school. Madeleine is another mother who also has two boys in first and second grade at the school. They stay at home because they are afraid to go to school also.

The principal: "Try to understand"

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2604/we-are-afraid-swedish-schoolchildren-s-desperate-letter-to-the-principal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lqhHqLXrOI
friatider.se/centralskolan-kristianstad-hot-elever
archive.is/kroHB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simple-Minded_Murderer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Åkesson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanian_dialect
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where are the fathers?

This is a problem for men to handle, not women, not pc faggots, men.

What fathers?

hah nice one user

I call bullshit on this, nothing in alternative Swedish media from what I can see.

Nice D&C

I nominate sweden for first euro country to go tits up. It's going to be a close race with France though.

It's posts like these that make me think pol is forgetting about one key audience for our redpills:
Children
I've thought about it before. I think it would be effective. I'm sure children would love pepe and wojack and I'm sure these swedish kids would swallow the bitter red cough syrup because of their ordeals.
What do you lads think, should Holla Forums redpill kids?

As long as you don't expose them to poo poo pee pee.

how do we reach them?

All i can do is weep for them.

how the fuck is that d&c

people need to get mad

Indoctrinating children like that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but it's not like the multikulti faggots are honouring that. I'd say it's necessary.

Would you call instilling real morals into people indoctrination?

Not asking you to tell them all about Hitler and the Reich, but just being a rolemodel is enough.

People just need a leader, and not to be fed garbage ideas and guilt.

We are reaching kids already. 'Cuck' is a new favorite insult amongst the youngins, the 'fag' of yesteryear.

Sweden has a high amount of single motherhood. But even besides this, what the hell are grown men supposed to do when the law of their country is to be out for blood for anything masculine? They go to school to protect their children, they'd get locked up for violence against children and probably have their kids taken away.
This shouldn't even require the fathers. Talking to the teachers, the principal should get this shit sorted out, but, of course, those fucks wouldn't do a thing. That's risking your job.

How fast this is going, I don't know, but this is baby steps towards kebab removal, user.

I get what you mean. I neither want to force my opinions too obtusely on children, especially in regards to the harsh realities. But fact is fact, every leftwing adult is poisoning the youth to be degenerate weaklings and ruin their own lives being none the wiser. Either we try and reach the kids or they'll be forced to swallow the hard truth after years of insanity, possibly never.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lqhHqLXrOI

Sweden related.

Faceberg?
flash game websites?

I'm OK with this.

Enjoy your stay in reeducation camp, kids.

Lol wut? Feminism nigger

Swedish cucks getting a taste of masculinity after decades of PC pussification. Good. Those that survive will learn to become more than a fucking cuck.

Look at it like this: either we indoctrinate them or the leftists do. And we do it at least they'll be able to fight back for a brighter future.

*if we do it

that made me feel pretty bad inside

Fuck man…

Erik, Lars, Olof and Magnus go around to the fathers of these immigrant parents and beat the ever loving piss out of them. The only thing keeping them from death is the promise to discipline their child.

Erik and the gang then repeat this to all of the fathers of that migrant community.

If your first reaction was any of these, you're a feminized beta.

Could go to prison? They will. Then their family cant pay the rent and the lease is given to new Swedes. I agree violence is the answer, but it has to happen all at once from everyone.

Did Rory the Canadian psycho MacDonald call this guy?

Why do you think no one rats out the mafia or the Hell's Angels?

Racist kids need more diversity education. How dare they not like being beat up by migrants? They need to be taught not only to like the beatings, but to request them.

We should teach them The concept of Defensive Honor. As in if I let a man abuse me in public I might as well let him burn my house down with my family in it.
Because then he can take liberties with you.

That punishment is merely a cost of doing buisness and if the profit ( shitskins afraid of you and avoid you) is bigger than the punishment then you should bear it silently with dignity after you beat the niggers with sticks and smash their teeth out In front of everyone.

And if your parents complain. Tell them "What Kind Of Guardian Lets Their Child Be attacked? Are these shitskins Your Children Now?"

That's why several people need to band together and do it all at once.

checked.

I like the cut of your jib noble sir.

I think this week is the week the tide has finally fucking turned.
We have memes.
We have Trump.
We are gaining numbers every day.
We are finally turning normies to our side.
We have an ancient Pantheon of Egyptian gods who are so fucking happy with our worship and actions that they are willing our victory.

Facebook must fall. Twitter is ours.

Meme wars now.

evil racist white children

No one would ever be scared of Swedish "men" though. You can't compare those faggots to the Hell's Angels.

Well.
Either they will whiteflight them away from there, or what is left of young native swedes in 15 years will carry a lot of hate towards immigrants in them.

Right Wing Death Squads have no age restrictions.
No one will be a more fierce racial warrior than the kids who had to suffer from insane Marxist social engineering.
The future lies with the youth, and it belongs to us.

You're joking, right? There are no men in Sweden.

M8; this is the right choice but the Lost Vikings should put on their hoods before going after the goatfuckers.
Their children need daddy at home every night and earning $$$ by day just as much as they to need to not get their shit kicked in at school.
The Bomb Brothers only respect show of force, but their own lawmakers are against them. If their actions could be traced back to them, it's seemingly a whole fuckload more costly.
I do wonder if the parents of the raped girls ever figure out who the person responsible is and go beat the shit out of them, though.

I'm pretty sure if you shattered someones shins with a tee league bat and then threaten their life they'd be intimidated even if you were a gang of faggot French midgets.

That, and Italians know exactly how to intimidate people with words alone.
They know how to play between the line of innuendo and possible outcomes. It's all about using the other person's imagination against them.

God I love my people

And you want the fathers to do what, kick the shit out of 8 yo?. Maybe they can sue the school, if they even can do that.

You have been watching too many Disney movies preaching equality. In real life, your gay midgets and strong "womyn" will get slaughtered.

That principal deserved to be assaulted daily just like those kids are forced to because of his cuckholdery.

That's touchy because I can easily see some shills subverting it to traumatize them instead with either gore, disgusting filth (IE poo-poo pee-pee) or even sexual depravity and then put the blame on us. That said I'm all for teaching them how to defend themselves and to fight to defend their countries from the traitors who took power. I'm just not sure how we can properly tackle the absolute degenerate sexual ed they give to elementary school kids nowadays.

Jesus Christ, That language reads like a space alien rune. Are swedes aliens?

These disgusting niggers don't belong in Sweden, thus there wouldn't be this problem. The headmaster is thinking about his salary because the influx bumped his payscale.

Again, there is no debate, they do not belong in Europe and we will genocide the entire lot of them, including the traitors within us and ultimately the disgusting jews.

More proof that Semites are the Master Race.

Arabs and Jews > White boi pussy betas

it works damn well, kept any wannabe bullies and shit out of my way during my younger school years. even something as simple as telling the fucks it's a really bad idea to take my stuff, in a very composed and calm voice, works wonders.

That's because if you've ever been around that element you're aware of the first and second rule. 1. You shut your fucking mouth. 2. You shut your fucking mouth.

They are both inside and outside of prison and things get known really fucking fast in that line of work. You rat one out, you pay the price. Nobody will be able to save you, even if you're on witness protection. In fact, cops usually are disgusted with rats too so they usually do only the strict minimum to protect witnesses.

Can't argue with facts

How do you expect to catch more than my (you) with bait so weak, faggot-kun?

friatider.se/centralskolan-kristianstad-hot-elever

why don't they just coax these beasts into their cages and let them kill each other?

Can someone please translate precisely what the notebook on OP's image says? (In non-Google Translate form).

OY VEY

Send those goyim to the re-education camps right now!

You want it with or without the childish spelling errors? ;-)

"Hi, headmaster.
We are afraid to go to school. I don't want to be kicked, punched, or choked again. Why won't you help us? The teachers either just watch or are somewhere else. You need to take some responsibility so we can be safe. Help us."

how tolerant

Thanks.
Sadly, nothing will be done. I've been told repeatedly that in the Old World people still do things, they rise up when need be, but I just don't see it.
Is this like when one procrastinates on a paper to be in the zone such that they can crank something out under pressure? Because at present it seems like the noose might get too tight to escape from for Europe.
Also,

that only holds true if they survive that long.
First, they will continue to be educated on how to act for another dozen years, and in the course of that time they will become such a minority that resistance becomes futile. I.e., Sweden is no longer Sweden, so the people fighting are no longer the "Swedish" but terrorists (since the new majority dictates who is Swedish, which isn't blonde hair blue eyes).

That won't work on muzzies. They don't fear death

I don't think there's anything we can do about the girls, but the boys are easily reached via online games. And honestly, intentionally or not, we're already winning. Go play CS:GO some time, you'll literally find kids spamming Moon Man on the mic.

they are more afraid of us than we are of them

Glorious.

Off-topic, but I've fought the Hell's Angels. Couple of goons had an idea because of a patch we were going to take shit (famalam owned a bar). One brawl later we were all bros. Just white people things

Actually it was the same with every 'gang', I don't care who you are or who your 'gang' is, if you're doing something illegal, keep it away from me and mine.

Hell even the shitskin gangbangers understood that. Sweden, adopt this attitude you pathetic cucks. Set ground rules for acceptable behavior, make them known, and when they cross that line make your retribution swift. The reason your kids are being beaten in school is because you let them.

Nope. Well the mudshits probably, but I've had everything from knives to guns to bats, even had someone smash a beer bottle across my face, death threats were near daily. Didn't intimidate me. Though tbh the first time I had my life threatened I was scared shitless

Obviously

Kek. Sure they do. They fear it so much their whole religion is literally 'suck the dick of the biggest guy so he doesn't kill you'. Suicide bombers are either forced into it or do it because they want to make sure their families get on that Saudi dime.

Yeah, if you're a muslim or not a swede or german.

Swedes are cowardly people afraid to get away from their comforts and all the brave or backbone owning german bloodlines were extinguished during the last 100 years.

I will not cry for swedes when they are going to get openly genocided out of existence for they have bought their fate with their cowardice and submissiveness.

Steam.

the media only reports one side of the story
everyday refugee centers are burnt down by swedes and germans

Maybe they should burn them down at night when the mudshits are sleeping instead.

Maybe barricade the exits while they're at it.

First times it happened to me I also was scared, after a while you get used to it and learn to fight back if it gets physical. The more I read about people cucking to savages, the more I'm inclined to say whites just need to stop pampering their asses and learn life like poor whites learned it. I was raised in shit conditions yet what I learned was exactly how to not let scum walk all over me. College was a mistake.

I don't care if these fucking mudskins real age is 10 or 25, fucking beat them to death. They deserve nothing else.

RWDS!

funnyjunk has one of the most redpilled comment sections for normie sites out there. Now, they allow anonymous comments while most places like 9fag don't, so I guess seeing how far you can push the envelope of redpills on le funny meme sites would be a good way to get kids thinking about this stuff.

What happens if the children are not going to brainwashing school anymore?

In theory social services will to take the children away if the parents continue to refuse to send them to a school for long enough. They don't do that if the child is away due to violence or bullying but the parents do need to look for another school.

Homeschooling is strictly illegal in Sweden as no child is to be allowed to escape brainwashing.

What are you talking about? Kids LOVE poo poo pee pee!

Because our government has no political will to prosecute them, so telling them is pointless: no law enforcement would be sent against them.

No. A good father will tell his son that he needs to kick the bully's ass or else he's gonna get a worse beating when he comes home.

Kill them all.

That's fucking retarded, you don't beat your kid after he just got beaten by a shitskin.
Only a spineless faggot would beat up a child.
A good father would go to the house of the mudslime that beat him up and beat HIS dad.

A 8-.year old white is supposed to beat a 13-year old vibrant?

retard

Wrong. That's the sort of mentality that got Sweden in the position it is today. How will you teach your son to survive around nigs and shitskins? Bend over and let someone else fight your battles, right?

Limp wristed pussy faggot

So, how many of (((them))) have you killed yet, internet tough guy?

No, lynch the 8 year old's parents and the 8 year old

Swedish kids need to learn that they need to stick together and support each other like the Muslims do. Whenever a Swedish kid is attacked the response should be for every single Swedish kid in the school to find the kebab that did it and beat him until he is an unrecognizable pile of goo.

None. How many have you killed toughy? I never got bullied again in school though.

The bullying must've scarred you for life, the way you speak of beating your own son.

they have a /fit/ness limit. if you're too manly, the only thing you attract are fags and police.

You dont need to physically beat your son, you have to say "This summer I'm going to train you to turn into a perfect warrior." and then do it. The problems should end then.

I should feel remorse, but I really don't

forgot link:
archive.is/kroHB

The nigger dick must've scarred you for life, the way you speak of taking more and more shit from niggers and mudslimes.

Have you been in a fight before?

I have when I was a kid.
My father told me to not be a pussy and to beat them. Literally.

cancerous shill
Telling 7 year old to fight a 13 year old. The logic.

filter -> id

Fighting well is about strength, endurance, balance, and muscle memory. You cannot gain that in a summer.

If you want your kids to be able to defend themselves well, then have them learn boxing and wrestling. Once they get past their final growth spurt, have them start lifting weights. They should be able to beat the majority of people with that.

Cuckoldry is a thinking mans fetish

Not that guy obviously but does filtering not work for anyone else?
If I try to filter someone nothing happens.

Sweedish children will grow up hating their failures of parents and hating mudslimes even more.

No it isn't you dumb shit, they aren't fighting any battles at all.

SWEDEN YES

Well, nigger dick pilled faggot, as much as I like to rip on Sweden, something needs to change, and it needs to start with this generation of kids.

race war when?

kekd

French midgets can be terrifying

oh man love that video

Why is that ugly man wearing a black dress user?

Because it's 2016.

:^)

It's quite evident that it's Midday in Freedoms-land and night in No-funs-land. So maybe you Murricans need some info about the Scandinavian model, and what the OP will mean for the Swedes.

Scandinavian schools rarely have fights, since children are socialized by caregivers from a very early age. Not at all a bad thing, since it frees up their parents for work, and gives the municipality workers a chance to instil some of the values that society at large would want in children.

I've worked in a nursery and kindergarten, though not in Sweden, our models in Scandinavia are very closely related. It's not indoctrination, but a way to help families, since the man can't be the sole breadwinner, since (((they))) control the economic system and opened up the labour market for women.

So Swedish kids, even from working-class homes, have very safe and nourishing environments growing up, which shelters them from violent behaviour, which obviously is strongly discouraged by the caregivers.

When you import shitskins, you get children with the shitskin mentality. Which means a deeply tribal and violent approach to socializing.
Shitskins of all ages will come to help slap the shit of the Swedish children. Shitskin children are given a direct hierarchy under their brothers to follow, which in turn means the older brothers also have an obligation to "protect" their younger siblings. A good trait, if you live in a hostile environment where different families belong to different clans, and you need to not seem weak. But in Sweden, older kids usually don't mingle a lot with the younger children, since it's not their responsibility. So if a shitskin child and a Swedish child have a quarrel about who gets to use the swing, the shitskin will lose alone, since Swedish children can stand up for themselves one-on-one, as nursery and kindergarten socialization has taught them. The shitskin will then go crying, not to an adult like any Swedish child would, but to their older siblings or family members, who are then obligated to "defend" their sibling, or get the shit beat out of them at home. Which means the Swedish child has a potential fight with either a child that is older and far bigger, or a larger group of shitskin children, or even a group of far older and bigger shitskins. Shitskins, as we all know from various case studies of niggers and sand-niggers, have no concept or honour, nor any regards for when enough is ENOUGH, in a fight.

The joyous thing about the OP, is that the Shitskins have done the absolutely worst thing possible. They've disrupted the family structure where parents can leave their children in Schools, kindergartens, and open institutions during the workday, so they can focus on generating income and taxes for the system to function.

This means the local government has two options:

Let the shitskins terrorize Swedish kids and scare them to stay home, thereby disrupting their parents' workdays and disrupting productivity. Thus essentially allowing the shitskins to start depraving the local government of tax money.

Or they involve social workers and police, in order to curtail the problem and hopefully wring more money out of the national politicians, who at this point probably don't have very much money for anything except 'refugee' costs.

Either way it will reflect EXTREMELY poorly on the social services and the shitskins. Since having police in schools to protect the children is usually only needed at the chosen people's private schools and daycares. So Swedish parents will either find their child neglected by the system, or put in a deeply fear-filled environment where police officers have to be present in schools to keep everyone safe (since teachers no longer are allowed to slap kids, sadly).

It's a beautiful zero sum game for the Swedish establishment, and an eye opener for Swedish families, children and adults alike.

If you send your children to State schools expect this shit.

Thanks for the down-low user but quite frankly that system strikes as some sort of effeminate, socialist construct.

Apart from the finanical cucklery it engenders on (((Scandanavia))), it emasculates the next generation of men by lobotomizing the very thing that makes them men–their proclivity to testosterone-driven violence.

God specifically wired us the way He did for this life specifically because He foreknew we would have to engage in war with each other.

Teaching you are nation's sons to all be pansy-assed little faggots is a sure path to national extinction–as we are all witnessing happen to SWEDEN YES.

The law of the jungle has a reason for being so. Deal with it.

Does Sweden have a biker gang culture? I have heard it is pretty big in Denmark, so logical would dictate that it cannot be nonexistent.

American bikers and European bikeys are two different things, even if under the same banner.
Though, I've read a book about Criminal MCs stating in Finland they were shooting eachother with soviet-era RPGs and AKs sometimes, unlike in the states where handguns, SMGs and remote/timebombs were more common. So I don't know how swedish ones would be, if they exist.

I think you fundamentally misunderstand how Northern Europeans work. And more importantly, why our social institutions and societies at large, create citizens the way they do.

A well-functioning, homogenous, centralized state, with a small to medium sized population, needs quality over quantity. The pool of human resources at our disposal is too small for a Darwinist approach to social problems, as is the case in the US.
We need to create innovative and cooperative individuals and family units, in order to increase productivity and technological and institutional progress.

You may praise some concept of beastly beauty in violence. But the reality of our societies do not allow for senseless animosity and fighting among our citizens. Thus we create peaceful, innovative and diligent citizens, who surprisingly enough created some of the best societies in the world. Nordic and Scandinavian countries rank in the top 10 every time you measure any positive aspect of society, when corrected for population of course.

And we very much CAN and WILL engage in war. Let me remind you that good goy Denmark participated in the "liberation" of Libya. Contributing about 7% of the coalition aircraft, but dropping almost a quarter of all the bombs. During my time in a military lobbying firm, I've come to know intimately just how capable my country's armed forces are, even as we only post less than 2% of our GDP into the military.

So the law of the jungle will be applied when the citizens of especially Sweden, realize that cooperation and coexistence is no longer a viable national strategy. But it is in no way resource efficient for small (formerly) homogenous societies.

Fools.

The Leftist does not appreciate such, you have only given them fuel - now they can blame your hesitancy upon fear, which is emotional, which is irrational, which is worthy of being silenced.

Played right into the hands of your enemies, whom you still, STILL, foolishly believe are your allies.

Weakness begets destruction, and the Swedes have earned their fate, many times over.

Your children are faced with rape and murder, and you have them write a weakly-worded letter that admits fear?
Fucking cuckoldry.
You should be sending an ultimatum, and burning down the school if they do not comply.
Instead you grovel.
Weak, very weak.

These are kids, do you expect them to know about the politics behind why there are so many niggers and mudslimes?

Kristianstad is in Scania, the area taken from Denmark in 1658 and the major agricultural area in Sweden. Scanians are seen as potenttial Nazis, so what happens to them doesn't matter.

I'm in Cuckanada here and my family is white as white can be. Middle class. In elementary school, around grade 3, I was playing football with the rest of the boys. One little shit slide tackled me and I hit the ground hard. Contact was banned, but it would have been a legal tackle regardless. I got right back up and continued playing because I didn't want to be a pussy and cry foul about it. A couple minutes later when I came back from getting some water my brother (three years my senior) was on top of this kid pummeling the shit out of his face. He thought this kid had intentionally kicked me. And this is an older brother who would relentlessly tease and bully me. But when he saw a kid harm me he went basaltic on him. The pummeled kid's older brother (same age as my own brother) didn't even lift a finger. Needless to say, any bullying minor or major never happened again. My brother got a minor suspension and nothing serious. We've never felt compelled to talk about the event either.

The fact that Swede children are essentially left alone and without any sort of support seems very unnatural to me.

Teach 'em about group pride early. The little shits love to insult who's different, but they need to learn who to defend.

that's just sad

they sure know the politics of cheating at sports though and driving an education system to shit

One day we'll free them from the Swedish yoke. And reestablish a regime where casual racism is funny again!

Children are very split by age-difference here. So usually older siblings won't be around, and Scandinavian children aren't taught to go for their older siblings, they go for a teacher or any other adult.

The adults are usually powerless, since we aren't allowed to slap children who misbehave badly. And calling their parents to tell them their older son beat a younger Swedish child to "defend" their younger son, usually do not affect the shitskin way of thinking, at all.

I have a younger brother myself, and confronted one of his bullies, after he had had an especially bad clash with him. Funnily, there was a much stronger reaction from teachers when an indigenous child steps up to a shitskin, than when the shitskins terrorize the smaller kids.

Meh. I understood perfectly well on the first round I believe. Primarily economic constructs in no way obviate the fundamental imperative for survival first and foremost.

My position still stands: The cucking of the men in a culture is the first step onto a slippery slope to a nation's destruction.

Welcome to the future, it's the one you chose.

akhlrlbghraghblaklabakl KEBAB KEBAB brghlerkaglabaggheralikablaekab KEBAB KEBAB

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simple-Minded_Murderer

Scanian:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Åkesson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanian_dialect

Reading this entire thread and random Swedistan updates for the last year, I keep wondering - are the Swedish going to just quietly fade away? Or will they actually rise to armed conflict?

I mean, I know they take the gold for most cucked country/mentality in the world so that favors a slow fade
But it is probably the most cucked country that snaps the first and goes full RWDS

Or is this going to become a global phenomenon? Will it take one state to start standing up and removing the shitskin horde, allowing others to follow suit? Will Trump bring about a change? Will financial market collapse trigger the race war shitstorm? Or are most countries simply fucked? Would really appreciate your thoughts

This wyatt gets me everytime :'^(

The principal: "Try to understand"

I understand that he will need a new job, or he will need a life insurance.

MERKEL MERKEL MERKEL
MERKEL MERKEL MERKEL
MERKEL MERKEL MERKEL
MERKEL MERKEL MERKEL
REPORTED FOR HATE SPEECH!!!!!!

the truth is the harshest reality of them all

niggers and muslims don't understand subtlety.

Me too - been like that for weeks now

They have been thoroughly brainwashed. The white Swedes actively work towards their own demise. They would call you a racist and a xenophobe if you tried to change their current trajectory.

My thoughts:

I think so.

You may see the odd Brevik type, but then the government will just clamp down harder, and scare the shit out of the white goyim.

I 100% truly think so, but I hope that my thought is severely BTFO.

If some bad goy nation does, bigger ones like the (((USA))) will SHUT. IT. DOWN. because they're obviously just "saving the world from lamp making Nazis who hate children."

I doubt it. He'll probably just make Eurocucks double down with their cuckoldry.

Maybe, but I'm not holding my breath.

As I said in regards to the global phenomenon question: Yes, I believe so.

Works on palemoon

I could consider feeling bad for them if there were cripples, but if they have arms and legs, they should be using them. Learn how to fight, fagglets.

Try resetting your Holla Forums-options/settings, had the same problem a short while ago and that fixed it.

I can't open the menu or hide threads on Pale Moon. I have to use Waterfox.

truly spoken like one who has never dealt with shitskins

they fight in packs, there is no fighting back. They could try, but they would still get their ass kicked, probably harder than before. The only way they could win would be to form a gang, but these are little kids we're talking about

fathers are too busy transitioning

Well, not that kind of shitskins. But I did deal with a group of latinos before. I targeted one of them and the rest were too afraid to do shit. I didn't even have to beat the guy with a chair. They just never fucked with me again. Fists and feet were enough, didn't even need to pick anything up.

Anyway, if Swedish whites all get "BULLIED" and don't want to do anything on their own, then they should form their own group. In fact, it would be the natural, instinctive reaction. At least it should be.

Brown people can't fight for their fucking lives after taking just one punch, in my experience.

Anyway, they should fight with no restraint. They have no future. Nothing to lose. Being smart about it, sensing trouble and reacting as violently as possible is the right thing to do.

Don't feel sorry for the white kids. This is what they need. White kids need to be pushed, kicked, beaten, choked, etc. It will destroy some (who cares, those are the weak ones) but the remainder will become racists to the core.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/

And they will learn the thrill of violence. If they get punished, they will be less likely to care about the law, in the future.

Exactly what we need. Broken people that understand violence, know which groups they should despise and don't care about the consequences of their own actions.

This situation just might create exactly the kind of men that will be needed in the future.

This is years too late, m8s

Apparently cuck has already become the most popular insult among twelve year old boys in some parts of the US.

I feel like there are enough non-neutered Swedes to make a difference, but not to save the country. Most western countries are beyond saving in their current state, at least if you're talking about whether or not the nationalists of those countries, by themselves, could salvage them. There simply aren't enough nationalists/pro-whites, isolated in their respective countries, which is why radical measures like mass migration of europeans/formation of new communities and nations is likely the best option.

With bants comes truth.

Whoever started making Moon Man mixes ages ago, they did a lot of good.

good

these kids will grow up and see the copld hard truth of not only these migrant trash, but the whole multicultural anti white agenda. Not a goddamn thing the coalburning principal can do about that.

these migrant fucking scum are sowing the seeds for swedens future cleansing.

These children need to have their chins held up, and told to be proud of what they are and to be strong. They'll need it. Unfortunately I doubt they have any strong male figures in their lives. Elsewise I doubt they'd be afraid, because they'd fight back.

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT SWEDEN WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING CUCKED? EVEN BUDDHISM ISN'T AS CUCKED. JUST WALK AWAY? SURE, AND THEY FOLLOW YOU AND BEAT YOU UP. WALKING AWAY IS WOMEN THINKING (which is why they get beaten up all the time). THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING TO UNDERSTAND EXCEPT THAT MIGRANTS ARE FUCKING CANCER AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED

Not sure how good that is though. The term will become more well known but also potentially more normalized. Fag was the popular word when I was young, now look how accepted gays are today. It's nice that people are aware of cuckoldry, but it needs to be a severe, shameful thing.

I don't think Buddhists are all that against beating the shit out of people that attack them, even though they don't look for trouble.

Well, when cuck loses all meaning you can just go back to using fag.

I don't want it to lose meaning though. The word needs to remain a taboo. With fag it went from specific categorical insult generic insult to acceptance. Kids have called each other fags so many times for any little thing that the idea of being gay has lost any impact. The same thing may happen with cuck. With its usage comes familiarity, and the boundary to acceptance from there must be watched carefully.

the year is 3012
Sweden is represented by a white chick and 2 nigger men
futurama was the words of a prophet

Kids need to be taught to form their own white gangs.

Nothing more than a promise that if I see people fucking with you, I got your back and if they fuck with me, you got mine.

Of course, the indigenous children are white

Yeah you did. The overwhelming mayority of “refugee welcome in Germany” tweets came from the USA and UK, even the Russians noticed and reported it.

And Barbara Specter is a US citizen.

George Soros is US citizen and works for your secret service undermining foreign nations since the cold war, that is the way he became that rich. His organisations are paying and organizing propaganda and smuggling of illegals. Since he is founding “amnesty-international” they have turned from an CIA tool against the communist, to rabid pro-immigration shills.

Your government is the sole reason why foreigner were admitted to Germany as “guest-worker”, the NATO (aka US vassals organisation) forced the German government to take them.

Main entry point to Germany for illegal immigrants during the cold war was US occupied West-Berlin.

You baby are probably not aware about the amount of anti-German propaganda as “xenophobes” your country regularly, since decades pours over us.

And it is pure coincidence that all of the US-puppets organize in cabals like the “Bilderberger” or “Atlantik-Brücke” and are of course pro-xeno-mass-imigration.

And yes, from my side of the baltics it looks like the Swedish are brain washed, like lemmings running into disaster and death.
I only have meet “virtue signalling” Swedish, permanently showing off what good people they are, “how they care”, lecturing other people.
Usualy the “Sweden fans” in Germany are of the same obnoxious personal type, Gutmenschen, dogooder.

That said, I value compassion, just not the self-destructive one for people who are my enemies trying to destroy me.

You are in the wrong neighbourhood, Dani.

Except if you're jewish…

You mean Kristianistan.

They are the chosen people after all

How do I do that?

Being manly in Sweden can attract the troubles so most men choose to be gay, move out of Sweden or be a permanent single. Being a man in Sweden is hard so why help women who are likely to backstab you for every tiny reasons? Women can get fucked somewhere and have their equality, this is exactly what they wanted.

i usually hear swedes call alternative media, such as speisa and friatider, unreliable right-wing altmedia

which is pretty funny considering a journalist from a corrupt african nation called swedish msm even worse

What did she mean by "the people are silenced"? I hope that is not what I am thinking.

Its hard to talk when your mouth is filled with black dick.

So they don't have a Leftist W Death Squad?

Kidnap the principal, hang him in public at night with a sign around his neck that says "Traitors die, who's next?".

I was a kid in Arizona. Walking away from the fat, white-hating Navajo kids never solved anything.

One day I got sick of this one prairie nigger kid's bullshit and popped him in the gut so hard that he puked.

Got sent home from school early, but principal was on my side and so were my parents. The Redskin was a known troublemaker.

The only thing inferior races understand is violence. That's why we have no choice but to use it against them. Dialogue is a sign of weakness among their people.

redpill minecraft videos friend

Why the fuck are you posting Zika niggers?

Yeah that's what you'd like eh?

i've been thinking this for some time now.
but segregated private schools seem to be the business of the future.
if i had some money i would invest in that.
you don't even need to make it look it's on racial grounds, you just have to put a good knowledge of the language as a requirement. or stuff like that.

why does he stays there being abused?

Stockholm syndrome

growing up getting in fights with blacks/latinos who bused into my school district is what taught me how to be a race realist even before I started shitposting on /n/ forever ago.

hopefully having to deal with shitskins will do the same for our swedish friends.

This. I remember surfing in image sharing sites as a kid and coming across A.Wyatt Mann cartoons, which I found hilarious. The funniest stuff is that which is politically incorrect

Forbidden fruits always taste the best after all

Don't worry son, I (your authority figure/government) will solve your problems for you, do not take any initiative, do not defend yourself, just come crying to me and I will take care of you.

With shit like this

Why not? Do you even age equality, bigot? :^)

On a serious note, little arab subhumans should be beaten, if that's the only way to change their primate behavior.
Also, Hitler was right about almost everything.

From my experience beating them wont do shit, there is a reason they chop off your hand if you steal shit. Its the only way they learn

This movie is absolute top-tier propaganda. I am amazed it actually got made. I can't believe no one caught the "Hamnesty International" joke and that it made it all the way to the the final product. Imagine what got cut out of this film; these guys must have a reel with some hilarious shit on it.

i am one

Sure, Sweden has Antifas who the police give free reign. They mostly attack politicians though. Slash their tires, leave an axe in stuck in the front door, beat up their children at school, that kind of thing. Not so many killings.

I'm from Sweden, i never hear they say the alternative-media is unreliable, most even say behind closed doors they notoriously read these sites for news.

Maybe you're in the wrong circles? Are you from the big city or some student-fag who surrounds himself with political correct fags?

Violence is the ONLY answer with these types, and treasonous politicians must be executed and made an example of. No exceptions.

Buddhists are a warrior people, they believe in only two things:
1. Following the path of Buddha and attempting to transcend.
2. Killing motherfucking everyone who disturbs their transcendance.

Did you think they spread through a continent by means of peaceful persuasion?

Why the fuck do you think they practice MARTIAL arts all the fucking time?

They are basically the Christian equivalent of Templars, they've just never been disbanded.

Let me tell you about the Jews.

Sad but true. This is breeding a new generation of shitlords. These kids are learning that the pleasant fables the TV tells them are lies, and that the system is on the side of their tormentors. It's a necessary lesson.

To think it was either Salon or Gawker that reported on "neo-nazis" reading it as if it was a "propaganda piece". Hilarious!

Sweden yes.
The only people who support mass arab/african immigration are rich leftists who live in all-white suburbs and who, if they have kids, send them to an expensive all-white school. I bet that principal doesn't so much as see any apes in their away-from-work life, and certainly doesn't have any kids at that school. So why should they care what happens to the kids? Pushing the NWO agenda is more important than the safety of their people or culture.

"My kids don't feel safe at school," one man said. "The principal and the teachers are not doing nearly enough for these vulnerable immigrant children. As a result, the immigrants lash out at our children because they're not getting support for their personal problems. The faculty should be held accountable for their racism."

Another parent said, "We have a moral obligation to help immigrants. The fact that these kids are obviously not getting the help they need should be investigated. Nobody wants to go to a school where there are ignored kids."

Well it doesn't seem like Holla Forums can appreciate the potentials of coopting and propaganda.

we are all mad already and it is not working that great.

Think about the childrean
is the biggest normalfag targeting argument, we need to meme this everywhere. Sweden is the example of where it will go, in the rest of Europe, is this what you want for your childrean or something like that

Problem is the argument can be easily reversed though.

Combatives training is a good idea for everyone.

Technique is more important, but athletics help.

You had better get to war, because you will all be dead soon. They're after all White people in the whole world, you know. We are all going to have to beat them or perish.

I'm with this. Every EU politician, and any other scumbag that supports White genocide, needs some ROPE.

If I remember correctly, (((Hollywood))) and the typical groups weren't involved in its creation

I saw it and it was great as a movie and fantastic as the right type of propaganda. Even prepper my wife about the hidden meaning before watching it and she loved both aspects as well.

OH VEY

Because the Mafia learned they can rob more people legitimately by owning the bank than they could illegitimately by robbing it, and because the Hell's Angels are an alphabet op.

they're pleasing black cocks with their asses

Did you prep your wife's bull too?

They don't seem that way to me, they would get shut down by the government for being "racist"

Is it possible to get Swedish porn that isn't interracial? I don't mean VHS/Betamax.

I almost got mugged yesterday by arabs. I curbstomped them. So take your fucking shit about swedes not being men or cucked and go fuck yourselves.

This is horrible and I will never raise any of my children to just walk away. I learnt quickly in school years ago to never walk away. But to beat their fucking ass to a pulp. Like my father taught me, and his father taught him before me.

I'm not Swedish but I've been thinking about hanging up hundreds of propaganda posters near high schools in my area. Teenagers because I don't think young children are about to become "right wing extremists", they're not thinking for themselves at that age.

The problem is I'm not a graphic artist. I need someone else to design the posters. I think I'd direct people to dailystormer. They can be edgy (enough to get onto the local mainstream media), feature memes, be anti semetic, pro white, anti immigrant. I'd like a mixture of different styles to hang up. They can have different moods, some can be humor, some appeal to those who are seeking an identity (white identity), some edgy.

ja ja ja, you're larping now sven.

How is it living with your cat? And are you still a 46 year old virgin?

Moishe, 0.15 shekels has been deposited to your account.

Let's print out Holla Forums trading cards and make kids trade for rare merchants

magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

Chaim indoctrination implies some sort of removal of their minds from reality for political purposes. We'd be showing them reality, not the lies.

Dude, use wheatpaste and glue that shit to the walls/poles/etc.

The Swedes get this fanatical streak when they band together, so I don't think the cucks know the creature they create, when they force the Swedes to band together in order to survive.