Im literally writing this from prison lol, I bought an iphone 5 and got it smuggled in. this is fucking hilarious...

Im literally writing this from prison lol, I bought an iphone 5 and got it smuggled in. this is fucking hilarious. if I got caught going to fucking solitary confinement. fuck my fucking life. fuck god for making me. fuck society for putting us away. fuck you and your freedom, and fuck you for judging me.

While doing time,
Read:
Brahma Sutras
Be as one with the spirit which is, my brother.

You deserve to be in jail.

how many dicks do you suck on a daily week rotation?

At least 3

do they do their end of the bargain and rape anyone that touches you?

w-why didn't you buy the new iphone 7
what is wrong with you?
i hope they are equipped to correct that kind of behavior.

iphone 4 here

with batons!

you identify as iphone 4?

Do you have a plan for charging it?

how did you smuggle it in OP?

What a stupid idea.
How you going to charge that shit without getting caught? - ain't fucking happening.
So, it's a one time use with just the battery strength it had going in and you waste it for this.
Calling bullshit or complete retardation.

Holy shit even in prison 8cucks are NEET as fuck.

Stay there you cancerous fuck.

When they smuggle in a phone they also smuggle in chargers or juryrig a makeshit charger to use.
I've seen lots of prison documentaries. Either OP knows a guy with access to a charger or already has one.

Yeah I'm thinking the chances you don't belong in there are about zero. Mods should fucking leak your IP

wew lad r you the great and famous ANONYMOUS?

If OP's in prison and browsing on 8ch I'm guessing he's in there for CP

Americans deserve to be in prison for being fat stupid cucks

Pedro!?!?

now you have access to all the wisdom and advice the internet has to offer
kill yourself

Hey OP, I'm enjoying my freedoms here.
In my room, door closed. I've been sitting here for over 16 hours, and only got up for piss, shit, and doing sets of pullups.

I think that's pretty similar to yours, except I can fap privatively.

without knowing how you ended up there, I can't judge you other than you seem quick to curse at me

If your in prison take a pic that won't identify your area in the complex but will let us see that you are in fact in prison.

Thats some fine thinking right there

Bankanon, is that you?

and dicks!

i think fapping in public makes it all the more pleasurable, specially since the sodomy in prison means someone else will either get turned on by it or help you out