Posting /comfy/ beds here

Posting /comfy/ beds here
Also sitting in the >>>/thirdpositionist/ catalog

I would literally be unable to sleep there, because I'd constantly worry that it would break and cause me to fall

That fear is about unfounded as worrying about any type of bed falling through the floor unless you live in a structure that lies flat on the ground.

muh safe

i feel comfy here

if my bed breaks, I fall about two feet

if that one breaks, the guy will fall at least 10 feet

in

my problem with this bed is the draft you would get from under it when it's cold. doesn't look remotely comfy.

do you live somewhere you cant afford heating it?

no

very comfy

Who else humps their pillow?

String is a lot weaker than a box spring.

i would not want to sleep in that. it looks very unsafe

I hug a spare pillow because I don't have the money or space for a custom-printed, to-size Japanese wood etching heroine hug pillow. I've tried to use it in combination with my penis, but it's just awkward, too soft and smooth to feel anything when just rubbing up against it, it's too thick to wrap around myself and thrust into, and not firm enough to sandwich myself between it and another pillow; one other pillow I have is too tough to fuck, and I'm not about to hump the orthopedic pillow I actually sleep on, since dick bacteria+eyes = probably bad idea.

what if you forget you're in that and you start masturbating and people below you are watching

u know what convection is?

that's not a comfy bed. At best, it's great for pissing the bed, and maybe puking.

But that must be as uncomfortable as fuck

Imagine trying to sleep there with a blanket and anything in the bottom is drafty and cold as fuck. Oh i know. I wil put sheets underneath> good luck fucking keeping those sheets in one place

How sick is this? I'd want to have 4 kids just to hang out with them in it.

Good point.

not only that, but that shit will catch your feet and hands every time you roll or move. Enjoy waking up with broken limbs

still more comfy than your shitbox

That doesn't look very comfortable.

nice hand

comfy

nice hand

>>>/comfy/

yes

nice

sleep

comfy

cmfy