What are some anti-communist films? Not just ones that show it failing, but that show even "working" communism as bad

What are some anti-communist films? Not just ones that show it failing, but that show even "working" communism as bad.

real life tbqh

Trump won

That one movie set in Berlin about Coca-Cola.

Satan should know Hebrewood would never paint communism in a bad light

MOSHI GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEE

There is no such thing as a utopia

THIS IS NOT REAL COMMUNISM

GET OFF MY BOARD FALSEHOOD SEEKERS REEEEE

user logan's run isn't about communism, it's about a technologically advanced society that abandoned freedom for security. and stuck with a tradition for so long they forgot why they even have it.

Starship Troopers is about Fascism not communism. it's a world if Hitler won, it might look nice on the surface but it's a world which only knows how to kill useless in reality.

Just because you're the third most trafficked board doesn't mean you're welcome >>>Holla Forums

What did he mean by this? I'm not memeing I genuinely don't understand what he was trying to say.

It looks like a functional society, everyone is beautiful. it looks picturesc. but the only purpose they have is to go to war and kill, they can't do anything other than kill.

You could even say that the "bugs" are not actually real bugs but an intelligent alien species that are so demonized by the media that everyone sees them as bugs. they could even be humans that settled on the other side of the galaxy but one side went to war with the other and used the media to blame the other.

It's all a matter of perspective, one man's utopia can be another man's nightmare. I'd have to rewatch this film if I was going to write an actual response to your points but I don't think I need to, as I said it is all subjective.

There have been many powerful empires that have waged constant war, does that negate all of their achievements that have nothing to do with warfare? Should we discard our respect for Roman artwork and architecture because they were warmongers? You could argue that the constant war actually fuelled their growth and helped them to improve in other areas.

I'm suprised that you watched this film and felt sympathy for the bugs, aren't they supposed to be mindless killing machines (apart from the brain)? Correct me if I'm wrong there, it's been a few years since I saw this. Surely if your problem is that "the only purpose they have is to go to war and kill" the bugs are worse than the humans.

I didn't say the dome was communism, only that it obviously wasnt a failure, stormnigger.

How does it feel to know that your sworn enemy is the fastest growing board here?

I would be slightly perturbed if I wasn't certain that at least half of the users are shitposting Holla Forumsacks.

Why is it leftists defend living like castrated cattle? The human spirit suffers under such conditions. Even Lucas knew this when he wrote THX-1138 by making sure they were all doped up in order to enjoy their meaningless existence of merely existing.

The director of the movie hated the source material and basically wrote the movie as a parody of it. Yes, the humans are the evil bad guys and the bugs are the innocent good guys, or at least it's implied. The book was written as an exploration of how a fascist society would work, the writer explored many different societies with his works and wasn't a fascist in the slightest. The director though, was a communist shitlib and thought that putting facism in anything but the ugliest and most stupid light was wrong
So he made a super over the top movie that people loved because they didn't notice that they were suppose to hate the humans in the movie. In the other movies it becomes more obvious what they were going for as not only did the other movies suck shit, but also lacked any subtly at all.

ITT

True communism has never been tried.

pfft pfft pfft he hehe

Sounds like every commies ideal society to me tbh.

TRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTH
SEEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEER
HE'S THE MAN WHO SEEKS THE TRUTH

war is cancer, authority is cancer, history is a nightmare, & all you have to do is wake up.

let Holla Forums die in peace, they made their bed when they sold out to trump.

grow up

i blame common core for this.

How does it feel knowing more people are starting to see you as a joke and most of your users came from Reddit after you hectically shilled there.

I have grown to see only linear futility.

A good portion of your posters are fags from Holla Forums who exclusively stir shit up so they can screencap their bans and laugh about them, another huge chunk are cringeworthy tankies from reddit that you invited there yourself, and everyone else is made up of fags who make shit memes that never catch on anywhere else (except maybe the original TruthSeeker, who I'm not entirely sure wasn't a Holla Forums faggot stirring shit up).
That board is a fucking joke and anyone who takes it seriously is a gigantic retard.

We already know Holla Forums is a joke.

This is what I'm talking about, the best you fags can manage is cringeworthy comebacks that a 5 year old would make.
To top it off you shit your pants and assume anyone who calls you out is a Holla Forums larper.
You pretend you're better and more enlightened, but you're cut from the same retarded cloth, only your particular rag is covered in shitstains.

Heinlein's Federation is perfect. Citizen rule. Suffrage is reserved for those who sacrifice. Greater authority comes with greater responsibility and failure comes with greater punishments. Verhoeven's Federation is slightly less perfect because he doesn't go into the details that make the Federation great, but the surface level is still perfect. Everyone is beautiful. Everyone speaks English (even in Argentina). Everything is futuristic and clean (Even in Argentina). The only soldiers are volunteers, and they volunteer to travel across space to kill evil communist bugs.
THE BUGS HIT FIRST
KLENDATHU MUST PAY
FUCK COMMUNISTS
SPECIALIZATION IS FOR INSECTS

i laffed

Just like Holla Forums then.

This is exactly why you're all a huge joke.
Fuck you for dragging more redditors to this site.
This is exactly why Holla Forums is fucking garbage now.

It's garbage because Holla Forumsyps like you ran everyone out with your pathetic autism.

No. The film is not a reaction to the book. It started out as a script called "Bug Hunt at Outpost Nine", which happened to share some elements with the book. Someone noticed that, the rights to name it after the book were acquired, and the script was tweaked.

It was anti-fascist from the start, but it was not adapted from the book from the start. The director wanted to make an anti-fascist movie right from the start, but he didn't particularly want to parody the book, at least initially - he started reading the book after he started working on the movie and didn't even finish the book.

What has Starship Troopers to do with fascism?

The film, or the book?

I haven't read the book, so I won't try to judge that, but the film has a world-wide state that explicitly glorifies violence (calling it the "supreme authority"), that has a Third Reich-style eagle as its flag, that has many nazi-like uniforms, that uses propaganda videos that look just like Triumph des Willens, and so on.

quality>quantity

Nothing. Neither the book nor movie. SST is both literary and filk kino.

Heinlein was a hack and a caricature of the average lolberg by the end of his life. Kino is not a word that should ever be associated with his work.

You are a civilian of the lowest magnitude. If I was a loonie, I would target you with moon rocks.

The book. The Federation is libertarian, if anything. I never understood where the fascism thing even comes from, other than the logical limitation on franchise and the simple fact they're locked in a war for survival against a hostile species.

He was a cuck that regularly featured a red haired Mary Sue character getting fucked by other people in group marriages.

Typical lolberg

I forgot to mention that the red haired Mary Sue was a stand-in for his wife.

I remember when Holla Forums was mostly libertarian and excellent political discussion/humor was the norm. Then the stormfags and bootlickers invaded and turned it to shit. Now we have fags like the ones in this thread who represent the mockery of nu-Holla Forums. It's depressing.

TGSTV.TV
Cruise control for cool.

star trek TNG/DS9? most of the time no matter how much they praise the federation, you can see it's obvious flaws

common core endorses communism.

Fuck off to Holla Forums and remember to stay there.

It only lasted 30 years
You don't see the problem with that?

Fuck these niggers

If we stretch the definition of Marxism a little to include the Frankfurt School, pic related.

Only shinji and asuka rejected it because they were miserable and never wanted any happiness in their lives.
The people who stay goop are living blissful lives in their own wonderful reality

FUCKING SHEEPLE

Was that really communism. The focus of the film was on making genetic superior people even then that is only one aspect of their society. We don't know enough about their government to determine.

How was that communism? The premise of the movie is that people started to genetically alter their kids to give them an edge in the jobmarket.

There was a Polish movie that was an allegory of how communism sucks. I think it was called Sex Adventure or something?

Back to your hugbox, leftycuck.
>>>Holla Forums

It's nuts how a kid's film named the jew.

none of these are actual communism if reddipol knew how to think.

hush now. one day you will discover true communism.

already have since the false inauguraa ive spent time reading and watching. ive had time to reflect after that drunken night. i still have many trophies on my wall…rabbits….advertisements…soon perhaps """waifu reviewers""""? e-celebs have no place here….

it remains beyond your grasp. seek the truth and you will discover it. maybe. you are not a natural pilgrim on the road of truth.

i killed that meme, move on, you need to find something new. i hold the keys here.

you hold only your frightened ignorance. one cannot kill an idea. you need to brush up on the basics before your journey can have any hope of fruitful revelations.

"journey" are you trying to say redpill like these knuckle draggers? pathetic. i know what is and isn't communism, it's easy if you actually read and study if you dont you end up voting for an orange.

too stubborn to learn. too spiteful to see anything but enemies. you will remain chained to futility I fear.

>>>Holla Forums

Are these movies actually good though?
I want to be entertained while watching the folly of social justice communism

Logan's Run is great.

Every single Hollywood film, because it takes money to make them.

All communist films are byproducts of capitalism and would never be possible in communist societies

That is so strange

All films are anti-communism because they wouldn't exist under communism