Help me, my mom has found holes in my pillow and wants to know how they got there...

Help me, my mom has found holes in my pillow and wants to know how they got there. The real answer is that I fuck my pillows. The cotton inside feels really good with my dick. How can I explain why the holes are there?

Moths ate it

sleep eating

Explain?
Fuck that shit.
Pull your dick out in front of her and fuck that pillow.
Let your degenerate flag fly.

do you own a katana or any knifes? say you stabbed it.

that is probalby my best bet, although I dont have a katana, I can say I was playing with a knife.

Tell her you've been fucking pillows and if she wants you to stop she either needs to buy you a fleshlight or spread her legs.

Show her this and she will understand

yeah just tell you you wanted to see how sharp the knife was or something.

sadly, you've already taken too long to come up with an excuse. she knows if you're lying about fucking your pillow.

Set one pillow aside for fucking. Problem solved.

test

You sound too young to be on the internet.
Most anons already killed and raped their mothers.

PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE
PILLOW HUMPERS UNITE

Tell her you often drool in your sleep. You dig a hole and put a put in there every night to catch your saliva. You empty it in the sink every morning.

cup*

You can buy pillows at wal-mart for $3.00 each, just replace your fuck pillow regularly or keep a spare handy to swap out on a moments notice in case she wants to inspect your room.

Put a pillowcase over your mother's head and fuck her. QED.

winrar. right here

Sorry I was away for a bit just then… I landed a shit that was so large and long, that I had to stand up to deliver it… it started leaning out over the top of the bowl… it was slightly scary, to be honest…its golden glowing eyes of corn winking back at me… I had to poke it down using the brush, before I could flush it away.

Shut the fuck up.

Target practice with your anti-tank raifu.

Just tell her you were wearing a badass helmet to bed and accidental turned over wrong.