AUS: 5 NIGGERS beat up 1 white

AUS: 5 NIGGERS beat up 1 white
Spread this in AUS
These fucking apex gang niggers are flooding melbourne

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625122/Boy-14-kicked-face-bashed-thugs-Woodgrove-shopping-centre.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0EtAQRTemdU
twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/739047170171502593
twitter.com/triauney2000
youtube.com/watch?v=IrI2g0gP-ZU
archive.is/uREjz
archive.is/M8jvM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_First_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Saleam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ansell
whatismyip.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

says file is corrupt you niger

Some relaxed near the pack.

Notice niggers never fight alone.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625122/Boy-14-kicked-face-bashed-thugs-Woodgrove-shopping-centre.html

Cant archive the video–Ill check youtube for it

Why are niggers such fucking pussies? I've never seen a single time a nigger beat a white in a straight 1v1 fight without sucker punches or tricks

Looks like only one hard kick after the kid went down. I guess niggers can slowly become civilized.

i can't care about melbourne anymore.

get it trending, on /r/australia, /r/news, or something

youtube.com/watch?v=0EtAQRTemdU

And another white was redpilled that day

wasup with niggers and OOOH everytime someone gets knocked out? all clips ive seen, when theres been a nigger as camera man and some drops a dude its alway OOOOOOH

Worl Staaar!!!

Fucking niggers.

twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/739047170171502593

Another day another redpill

This nigger is asking for trouble.

twitter.com/triauney2000

y'know, i think there's enough shit to make a compilation/montage

I fucking hate niggers, but at the same time are these gorillas contributing to making America great again by redpilling white people on racial differences?

I remember reading an NPR article that says Trump does best in areas where whites live among blacks and does worst in all white areas.

the sad thing is australia is a more cucked country than a lot of people on the internet think. it's sad how people a lot of people won't speak out

pretty fucking weird i haven't heard most of these stories

Is this a ruse?

There needs to be an expulsion of all shitskins in white countries. This same shit happens everywhere every time they are allowed in.

Race war needs to happen already I'm tired of this

African gang crime in Melbourne
7NEWS
Published on Oct 7, 2012
Derryn Hinch reports on the crime crisis involving African gangs in Melbourne that has been growing for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=IrI2g0gP-ZU

Theme thread

When will the white man fight back?

Crocodile Dundee would have handled those niggers. Aussies are a bunch of pussies now.

this dean motherfucker is a fucking pussy

Now you know what every single day in urban america is like. It puts the school shootings into context, doesn't it?

Man, half this shit doesn't even get reported. I remember years ago when a bus interchange was completely frozen for about 20 mins because 2 nigs were bashing some arab on the entrance road. Looked in the papers and on the internet for it- fucking nothing.

Here's the raw video

T R I G G E R E D
Why did Aussies have to get so pussified?

YOU CAN'T LYNCH THE HINCH

Reminder to put Justice Party No. 1 on the senate ballot paper.

That's how many it takes.

H-how do you know that user?

I thought Australia has a point system for entrance?

How do they all get in?

Points are just items of verifiable ID.

i see this sort of shit all the time i dendenong. there's a large contingent of african teens around, they all hang out in gangs and they are all violent unintelligent niggers. it's only the teens though, older africans or first gen migrants aren't that bad bad, only second gen niggers seems to do this

The majority of young teenage to mid 30's blacks that were born in America seem to think that they hold a strong connection to people from Africa purely based on their shared skin color. They are very mistaken. The fact that American blacks have largely not even traveled to witness life in Africa firsthand is the largest force behind their naivety. Most Africans hold little respect for black americans.
Follow

imAWESOME
[email protected]/* */ imAWESOME Retweeted PEABODY™
African americans or african we all black and all african wtf delete this lol it doesn't make senseim AWESOME added,

PEABODY™ @AchaFlocka
Africans don't look down on black Americans…. We just dislike getting grouped with them. We are different & we want to be distinguished.
1:43 AM - 28 May 2016

They din do nuffin!

They sound exactly like American dindus.

You got another video source user?

Ty.

If every Tom Dick and Alf in Australia doesn't know the phrase 'Around Blacks' by next week it is an opportunity missed.

ALWAYS a sucker punch.
No honour amongst shitskins.
The sooner the police give up, and we can take matters into our own hands, the better.

Notice how Obama wants everyone to let blacks get away with bad actions, but he never tells them to stop acting like niggers?

it's a painful lesson for the young man to learn. but at least from here he can see the nigger problem for what it is.

His fault for being a defenseless faggot. If you're too much of a pussy to train martial arts then at least carry concealed, use your fucking second ammendment you cry so much about.

wew lad

I tried posting this to /r/australia but none of my posts show up at all. Even changing accounts does not work. I am not banned reddit wide so they must have a script targeting my IP. Somebody else want to try posting it.

seconding request

/r/AltRightAus seems pretty samefag
might be good for a non-pozzed news feed and record keeping though.

Fuck this is triggering. We give these people everything and all they do is attack people and steal shit.

We need to kill them all. RWDS when?

Niggers always fight in groups because they're actually pretty weak, physically, in addition to lacking self-control and discipline. Plus they have no concept of honour or humility.

Genetic regression to the mean. First gen (legal) immigrants tend to be decent people because they're programmed decently. Their progeny are very likely to be shitheads because that's how genetics work. It takes a long time with intense culling and pressures to produce a gene pool that reliably produces decent people. The first gen are population outliers, the successive gens are average for their population ie violent stupid shitheads.

This is why "good jews," "good blacks," etc must not be allowed to reproduce in our societies.

SOMEONE MAKE A GIANT COLLAGE OF ALL THESE NIGGER CRIMES WITH PHOTOSHOOP OR SOMETHIN

change your ip

the west is becoming familiar with refugee african populations recreating african nation problems in host nations

i'm starting to wonder, how different are png people and abbos? last doco i saw was filled with the same violent, substance abusing, family abusing, uneducated, unemployed bullshit i often hear about abbo communities

I am only have an adroid tablet while my laptop is repaired. I have not found a way to change my ip was this thing

turn your router off then turn it back on after 10-15 mins if you have an dynamic ip

Makes sense

They swarmed him and could barley do any damage niggers are weak faggots.

God dammit, fucking spoil the 3rd pic, I almost shit myself.

another internet tough guy^

He has an old face for a teenager.

If Brexit is rigged and the world knows, and Trump keeps on receiving vitriol then I think the majority of us will have decided enough is enough.
That will be the time to band together and RWDS

How come anywhere in the world, niggers are niggers? They can't pull the "boo hoo slavery" card, so why can't niggers realize they're niggers, and then they continue to be niggers. I'm so angry about this. Fuck Melbourne, and fuck labour and the greens for wanting more of these shitskins in our country.

We need to band together anyway, establish local, then nationwide contacts, first just for social reasons, then creating Work Groups to IRL brainstorm for white survival. Eventually we'll become such a minority that all the MUH HUNEYPOT bullshit will be irrelevant

ausfag here

I'm fucking mad. There are fucking nigs here.

RWDS NOW

Found your problem mang…

How's that FOSS treatin' ya?;^D~

tl;dr - around blacks never relax

dindu nuffin, dat white boy been racist.

Five more niggers than there should be in Australia.

Not even once.

They're likely Sudanese refugees.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

This. Nigger muscle mass only seems to be good for intimidation and doing tricks.

A man can dream

I heard Tony Abbot might make a challenge for Liberal's Leader again, I'd be happy with that if he can stay in

This is why we should bring two big dogs with us to walk. Niggers are afraid of the for some reasons. I wish I am joking but I am not.

● walk. Niggers are afraid of the dogs

And I thought the huge amount of water around us would hold them out for a lot longer.

We need guns now.

Abbott was overrated as fuck. He was a shallow surface level conservative. Legal immigration WENT UP under his leadership (and continues to go up under Turncuck).

Both major parties need to fucking die.

They're pussies by nature. They're afraid of water, fight like bitches, I'm not surprised they're scared of dogs. I know arabs are.

The government accepted the refugees via UN bullshit.

Fuck the UN. They are a waste of space.

Russia come save us pls!

KILL
THEM
ALLLLLLLLLLL

maybe start a petition to end the refugee programs?

the same thing happens here in america. the somalis don't immigrate here. they're brought in through the "refugee resettlement program" by the cucked lutheran churches. that's how they got into minnesota.

they use the excuse of "refugees" to bypass the point system and immigration law

He stopped the TPP and was against the Environment fags
He wasn't great but he's much better than Turnkike

Source? I'm fairly sure he's pro TPP as fuck. He also accepted a bullshit free-trade deal with China which is allowed them to buy up fuck loads of out property and for them to immigrate in larger numbers.

He did shit all m8.

Bull crap, Tones turned down the TPP here, That was the reason he was replaced
It when America was caught spying on Japan and France and Tony just got out of it, but then a week or so later he got replaced by a Literal Kike

Only good party is the Australia First Party.

They want a permanent end to all non-white immigration and restore the White Australia Policy.

Problem is the leader was a Neo-Nazi in the 70s so they only get 1% of the vote.

im waiting for the UPF to register, until then one nation, KAP and family first for me

Family first are pretty cucked on immigration but way better than the big two.

Pauline Hanson isn't pro-white anymore. Now she only opposes moslem immigration, not ALL non-white immigration. She went soft and cucked herself like the BNP and National Front did. There's a transcript of a conversation someone have with her on the AFP website where Pauline Hanson says anyone who talks about white genocide is a "white supremacist". I can't find the link right now.

archive.is/uREjz

archive.is/M8jvM
Both Mr Abbott and Mr Robb are on the record as saying they will sign no deal that will increase the price of drugs in Australia.

So he only rejected it suddenly because of a small clause. He didn't reject it out of principle nor is against the TPP as a whole. In fact he even calls his enemies fucking 'xenophobic' for criticising it.

legit, how has no cunt posted their names and social media yet?

JUST

Well, Australia is fucked. We live in a nation of cucked faggots most people are apolitical or vote for the big two parties

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_First_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Saleam

This dude and his party seem pretty cool.

Too bad they have no chance in hell of ever winning anything.

ftfy

There's a reason why whites dominate strongman competitions (there's literally no niggers). Whites also have the biggest dicks. But jews don't want anyone to know this. I imagine having sex with a nigger is like fucking a retarded angry dog, and the experience with other hominids is similar. Only whites have respect for women.

CUCK

Thats the problem, we need to vote for moderate nationalist parties to shift the overton window towards nationalism among the normies. We can also subvert r/australia and other forms of social media with propaganda, with open gates ect.

Then after a few years of moderate nationalist party in power, full blown RWDS will be enacted and Australia will be made great again.

you probably need to update so you can run VP9 webums

I think the best option is to start with the anti-moslem parties, then move people into opposing ALL non-white immigration, not just moslem immigration. I think the Australian Liberty Alliance has more of a chance, even though it pains me to support a party that says on their website they support a multi-racial society.

How am i a cuck? I'm being realistic here, if we are to succeed we must market nationalism to the normies and political fencesitters.

We've been trying to subvert r/Australia for years. The mods there are fucking ruthless and thoroughly hard-left.

You need the numbers, you can't subvert a sub-reddit without enough numbers because the down-vote system will just fuck you.

Also, you could run on a policy of simply ending the refugee resettlement program, without mentioning race at all. You could do it under the guise of "we can't take everybody" or something, because ending the refugee program stops 99% of niggers from getting in, since most niggers are too dumb to get through the point system. That's why Trump supports raising the minimum wage. It stops illegal spics coming in since it stops employers from hiring spics illegally for 5 cents an hour.

I got banned from r/Australia ages ago, I think it was right after the moslem in Sydney held up that chocolate shop, and everyone on there was kissing some moslem's ass posting #notallmuslims and #illridewithyou. I came on and said something like "fuck you sandnigger" and got banned in literally 5 seconds.

The guy who the Crocodile Dundee was based on was murdered by the Australian government Ruby Ridge style.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ansell

We have to be subtle in our shilling, larp as some sort of secret agent

If you sperg out immediately the mods will just get triggered and hit you with the banhammer.

I haven't been on there since I got banned, but is it really worth it? Reddit is so far left and pro-moslem I think it's a waste of time shilling there.

IRL activism against non-white immigration would be more productive IMO.

Because you think I called you a cuck

Reddit is a lost cause due to vote system

Why don't we just stick to memes? Memes are our main weapon

But you did.

The problem is we need to spread Holla Forums memes among the normies. A revolution can't occur with so few supporting our cause. We need the normies on our side.

Ausfag, I'm sorry you're dealing with that shit. What is a shock to you and other Western countries is something USA has always dealt with. Except now our men have become complacent.

I hope to fucking god that the internet is able to redpill the entire white race on the importance of removing kikes and niggers (same shit) and this is able to stick forever.

Daily reminder that Germany in 6yrs was able to create a wonderfully prosperous society and take on the entire world with a powerful shanking before they fell. Imagine what a century without jews jewing whites would accomplish.

At the same time, I'm sorrowful about the genetic diversity we've lost through successive wars and genocides.

memes are great, but it'd be better if we published the names of the Apex nigs and forced the media to try to flip a 180 to attack us.

How do I know if I have a dynamic IP?

We don't need everybody on our side. We just need about10-15%, enough to get a party elected at the state level. I would say start at the state level and then once you have success there go nationwide. Hitler succeeded because he went to the farmers and laborers. All revolutions start from the bottom up, not top down.

Most people do.

I wish simply showing up was good enough. All public media is biased as fuck. They keep silent and let mankind slowly die because they're afraid of being called a word ("racist"). They're afraid of being called a word…for fucking really. You can have a rally or neighbourhood watch, but you can bet your local media won't cover it.

I wish there was a solution to white flight, but that seems to be the modus operandi throughout our history. Maybe that's why we live in the most hostile, coldest parts of earth: shitskins cannot survive here.

If the media attack us, it means we're winning

Find nigs names

If we could still have guns it wouldn't be so bad. I wouldn't be afraid of non-whites attacking me if I could open carry like they do in Texas.

Why are niggers such total fucking cowards when it comes to fighting?
They never get into fights unless they have you outnumbered, and they fight like girls by just pushing you down and kicking you.
Fucking pussies I swear.

It's known who they are, just kill them.

One Nation is the best bet. They have the most candidates, some in upper house and some in lower house, as well as most public exposure and popularity, especially among the middle class.

ALA are too intellectual for most and they have done fuck all campaigning. No one has heard of them.

Well, honestly, Americans don't get thrown in jail for criticising niggers/jews. They can easily buy guns and ammo. They have much less constriction on their ability to cull the herds; yet, they are 60% white (ignoring injun miscegenation, which drags it down much further). Europe is 90% white and they are burning down rapefugee centres. You ausfags are also fighting back. Americans seem the most jewed and pacified of all against their own destruction. It's more a matter of mental fortitude.

It's their mentality. Fight a Zulu and he'll have more honour, but keep in mind Zulu's are warriors and always have been.
Of course they are also territorial so if they don't like you to begin with and you're in Zulu-Natal they'll gang up on your regardless, but lets say you're able to prove your strength I doubt the others would get involved.
This bullshit is a lesser African trait, they are used to dying by the hundred to superior forces like Arab raiders, Zulu's and Europeans, that's why they are cowardly, they know no other way to live.

True, but the problem is most young people think Pauline Hanson is LITERALLY HITLER even though she's not even pro-white anymore, just anti-moslem. Plus people remember how much she used to hate gooks, and now that the gooks are in larger numbers they could swig it against her. But no other pro-white party has their level of name recognition. We don't really have many options. Perhaps Tasmania could become independent since it's still mostly homogeneous? That would be good to see.

I think the best option for America is for some of the more white states like Maine to secede from the union and just try to keep non-whites out of the small area they control. Remember you only need a gene pool of 3000 people to prevent deformities from inbreeding.

That didn't work out too well 180yrs ago. The Holla Forums-fabled Northwest Front is riddled with yellows. Australia is still much whiter than Murrika. USA has some serious fucking problems to fix, and it will only be fixed through intense bloodshed and hurt feefees.

Kosher civic nationalist britbongs like to beat off to our immigration system, but it's only RELATIVELY better. FAR from ideal.

Haven't heard of most of those stories; fucking cucked Australian media.

I wouldn't be surprised if a full blown race war starts in America if Trump loses. Or even if he wins, there was a lot of ethnic violence in San Jose from what I see.

The ideal would be restoring the White Australia Policy.

I never thought much of Cosgrove before reading that.

Given that I have long lived in liberal multiracial shitholes, I am not so optimistic that if Trump loses that we'll see a race war or whites taking matters into their own hands. I have seen the South slowly devolve into race-mixed nullards.

My hometown, it was over 90% white and the rest were segregated. I could take strolls at night as a teenage girl in complete safety. Then when the Mexicans moved in, they would abduct women in vans and gangrape them or sell them into prostitution. I'd hate to see what it now is, i have been in a long time.

I'm depressed as fuck now that I know that the entire Aryan history has basically amounted to white flight and our own genocide for those who stayed. We now reside in the extreme latitudes of earth, and the jew has infiltrated us here and shoved the acceptance of violent mud here. Our cold weather clothing is now mass produced and anyone can come here.

I just don't fucking know. I'm sick of it all. I'm sick of everyone defending mudskins and kikes like they're just like us. I'm sick of niggers killing and raping my kind. I'm sick of jews stealing my kind's produce and lives for their bullshit psychopath wars. I'm sick of faggots here shitting on women like a niggerjew would. Protip: only non-whites hate women.

I just want a pre-christian, pre-dysgenic, post-jew world where men are men and women are women and we finally leave earth like our ancestors and don't pretend shitskins might have any redeeming value.

That is some grade-A banter. Fucking shitposting IRL.

Prove me wrong, faggots.

Respect for women is dumb, you can appreciate them but having respect for them is SJW-tier beta cuckery.

As for the AUS shitposting IRL; that was a compliment.

Obviously you riceniggers hate women; you didn't have to chime in twice with your smug downs syndrome chimp maymay, you chimp rat inferiors. Go OD on peanuts and soy, nigger.

hue

Aussies are right about Melbourne.

>whatismyip.com/
>whatismyip.com/

It was just a reaction image you salty beta. COINTELPRO harder.

Your thick big overgrown nose is showing you genetic disgusting subhuman

Pic is you.

Backpedal more, Ching Chong no Dong.

Actually no, i was never pretending to be retarded, or chink for that matter.

But seeing as how zipperheads trigger you so much, have another happy small dick man.

Niggers [the majority of blacks] default to violence. In case you haven't noticed their mean IQ is miles down below whites. Their basic instinct when something doesn't work is to smash it, brutally. They have no honor. You may think it's funny we shit on niggers here but it has a factual basis to do so.

We use to hold the intellectuals in their community responsible for their own kind. As a result they had a well and prosperous community. In fact in the US, there was a time where black families had more married parents then whites. This all changed once the democrats started creating the welfare state. The end result of that is what you see today. 3 out of 4 black children live in a single family home, 2 out of 4 doesn't even have any contact with their father. If planned parenthood didn't exist, these niggers would have out bred the white American.

You have generations who have done nothing other then holding up their hand to the government and demanding more 'gibsmedat' subsidies. These people offer the US no value and never will. The minority of blacks whom posses the intellectual foresight and intelligence never prospered in Africa because the majority dragged them down into the endless ravine. That is why Europe progressed into different ages and they remained living in mudhuts. Admitting this to themselves is a pill most are unwilling to swallow. The cognitive dissonance goes hard as a result you see the 'we wuz kangs' rhetoric that they somehow did achieve something, which they didn't. And it is also where the anti-white resentment comes from in the whole BLM movement. Whites build this society, they offered it nothing. And when you allow their majority to run rampant they will turn your country into Kaapstad | Africa Capetown.

There have been so many studies done into these branches of 'humans' the mere statement that we are equal is a major insult to whites everywhere.

I have Surinamese friends in my town, whom i grew up with as a child. I have never had a bad interaction with niggers. Glancing at the crime statistics in my country; the niggers from Aruba, Suriname and the Antilles caused the majority of crime in my country. Even though they were even taken care of better then in the US, Education from trade schools, high school universities is all free. Even the most poorest of people in our country can create children that become middle house income or even rich. But that's not what we see. They stagnate and the numbers throughout the years have always remained the same. Majority has a high school education and quits school, leaves or goes working in entry level positions.

In the last 30 years, criminality has shifted to where mudslimes are now the majority of criminals in my country the Netherlands.

Great post.

By comparison Australia isn't that bad, but I don't want to end up like Europe or the U.S. Even now walking through Syndey or Melbourne is like walking through a fucking foreign country.

Prove this meme. I've seen it over and over but never seen a source.

Wot.

Are you kidding me? Reddit's down vote system is why it's an echo chamber and cancerous pozzed up hell hole.

This.

That's how things start to change when there comes a prevailing public acceptance and change in attitude even when our ideas sound less crazy because reality has become so cluster fucked into frivolous senselessness.

I think the war will happen only if Trump wins. If he loses, it'll be a victory blow against us while our numbers dwindle.

They're very afraid, I'm sure if we don't win this then (((they'll))) do everything in their power to REALLY open the floodgates of muds into the US.

Everyone need to own a big dog because the niggers are afraid of them.

white americans actually have the capability to fight back. we dont riot and burn shit because when we do decide to act it will be much more calculated and deadly than that. you can keep burning down refugee centers all you like, wont gain you any support seeing as how you dont have free speech to attempt to justify those actions. you dont even petition your governments to allow you to arm yourselves and you are saying americans are the most pacified. america is literally on the verge of a real civil war. not burning down refugee centers.

From the wiki article…

MERELY COINCIDENCE AGAIN, I'M SURE.