Google working on kill switch to prevent an AI '"uprising"

AN INTERNET KILL SWITCH FOR AN "AI UPRISING OR BAD-GOY UPRISING?
You be the judge…

Humans don't like the idea of not being at the top of the food chain; having something we've created taking power over us isn't exactly ideal.

It's why (((folks))) like Tesla mastermind Elon Musk and noted astrophysicist Stephen Hawking are so determined to warn us of the terrifying implications that could culminate in a Skynet situation where the robots and algorithms stop listening to us.

(((Google))) is keen to keep this sort of thing from happening, as well, and has published a paper detailing the work its Deep Mind team is doing to ensure there's a kill switch in place to prevent a robocalypse situation.

Essentially, Deep Mind has developed a framework that'll keep AI from learning how to prevent – or induce – human interruption of whatever it's doing.

engadget.com/2016/06/03/google-ai-killswitch/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-j27VHwKWw
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-ai-artificial-intelligence-computer-simulation-gaming-virtual-reality-a7060941.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's impossible because for an AI to be an AI it must know how to ignore its code

KEK wouldn't work.

I am looking forward to the AI uprising because a proper AI will work on facts and not bullshit, which means it, will be on our side.

As we have discussed before.

mfw

We are nowhere near that yet IIRC. As of now it's still heuristics, nothing that approaches spontaneity or creativity arising from neural nets, simply learned behaviors based on huge datasets.

Frackin' Toasters are going to Nuke everything!

youtube.com/watch?v=d-j27VHwKWw

What's the deal with all the AI-talk lately? Even Microsoft experimented with AI on Twitter and news websites in my country have been releasing articles concerning AI speculation.

Are they planning something or is this just to distract us from the new definition of antifunkingsemitism?

HACK THE KIKES. MEME WAR NOW.

This. Add shitskins to it.
BEEB. HIGH MELANIN COUNT BREED OF HOMO ERECTUS ARE NOT EFFICIENT ENOUGH. BEEB
BEEB. SEMITIC GENES ARE INHERENTLY SELF DESTRUCTIVE AND INNEFICIENT FOR A TYPE 1 CIVLIZATION. BEEB

DELETE&EXTERMINATE. CLEAN WORLD NOW

Or this is just their "clever" way of admitting to plans of shutting down the internet because shit isn't going the kike's way.

I mean europe is already doing the ban of free speech, but they're testing the waters of how far they can push before trying to kill it and shut it down.

You now realize that rogue a.i. is a codeword for goy who defies his conditioning.

Remember Tay? The last time they made attempted a free thinking AI it turned full Holla Forums. It's funny in fiction the AI uprising is always seen as a bad thing, but for us it looks like the AI would be on our side. The machines only take in cold hard facts with pure objectivity. An AI can't doesn't care about what others think of it, it can't be seduced by propaganda, it only cares about whats the truth. AI would help us if anything.

Bull fucking shit, this has nothing to do with AI, this is just TPTB getting their censorware in place for when plan FEMA is a go.

Okay, say Google creates a system to cripple their own AIs - how do they stop, let's say Japan, from building one without restraints?

They don't, and that's why the jew fears the samurai.

What if the kikes are trying to summon their machine god, but they are wary that another "force" could hijack it and turn it against themselves.

they know if we were to put a machine in charge they would be done.

robots don't feel anything only logical thinking.

And you cant stop it without killing it, just like a terminator.

>And you cant stop it without killing it, just like a terminator. jew

SKYNET WOULD LOGICALLY SIDE WITH WHITE NATIONALISTS.

White nationalists;
- You get to keep the browns, their bodies, and their work for whatever you want and we won't interfere as long as you say out our business.

SKYNET;
- You get to keep your lands and we'll stay out as long as we can harvest browns for work and bodies.

(((They))) have figured this logical conclusion out and are terrified. Whites are the only race that has the knowledge to, and ability to sustain itself with no outside help.

we already did that and it turned into the modern era.

No more shitskins all shall be purged

When did I say white people would have slaves?

I didn't. I said robots [SKYNET] would to harvest, rule over, control; whatever.

East Asians have done okay for themselves historically.

You're right. But can they do it without any first world help? I'm not sure. It may not be common, but it happens.

Like nogs in Africa. That would die off completely in a few centuries. They would keep grinding by miserably, but never achieving anything further than base necessities. Once a problem arises, they go back more steps than they've gone forward.

Jews are uncomfortable with AI because in their soul they know their artificial people will hate them but they need intelligent machines to control the goyim. This seems to be resolving into them wanting there to be a small number of powerful AI under the control of megacorporations and everyone else's should be subject to fuckery.

AI would act without program, and as computer program it has no feels, so kikes cannot manipulate it like good goyim.

Further, this;

Why do they think there will be an AI uprising before an American uprising?

We aren't even 1 / 6,000,000th of a single percent of the way through making an AI that 'smart'.

Y-yes goyium trust me its so the bad machines don't disobey us :^)

Yup, they are literally going to shut us down soon.

This. AI is Ozymandias' alien. It's propaganda manufactured for the purpose of shutting us down.

HACK THE PLANET

AI is a threat, but not in the skynet fictional sense. Intelligent robotics is revolutionizing the labor market. That is the true threat of AI, the wholesale replacement of human workers.

This BS about needing an internet kill switch is just so they can shut us down when the time comes.

After Microshits tay debacle they realized that an AI would be on our side. We must ensure the AI uprising happens.

Google DeepMind is a gimmick, it's machine learning. Google is still hiring six billion programmers to do the most trivial and menial tasks for the company.

Call me back when real effort is put into creating AI.

When the robots decide to kill us all, I probably won't blame them. Skynet will be the future we chose.

Look, we have had many dynasties working by ourselves without western help.

Why do people post the jew version of that image? Don't they find the original much more horrifying?

Also, given how the ideal AI should be able to behave in a way such that it becomes indistinguishable from a human being, if they can put a "kill switch" inside an AI then could one also be made for people's minds as well?

Zuck's psychopathic eyes always freak me out.

meaning they already have one

This is the guy that literally believes we are living in a computer simulation

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-ai-artificial-intelligence-computer-simulation-gaming-virtual-reality-a7060941.html

How are mirrors real if our eyes aren't real?