Can a mulatto woman be a neo-nazi white nationalist?

Can a mulatto woman be a neo-nazi white nationalist?
I despite my deadbeat black father and all my so called black "heritage".
I think that the white race is just genetically, culturally superior and therefore the most stable foundation for civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Massaquoi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

/thread

Question contradicts itself.

You can't /thread yourself dumbass.

Ok.

/thread

real answer: yes

So what i best course of action for me to take to increase the survivability of white race?
Don't reproduce, or reproduce with white man to try to clear my genetic line?

Are you baiting ?

Do you have an IQ of at least 100?

Master baiting.

Just answer the question please.

Sounds like a women alright. Your thoughts are your own, fucks sake. Tough-tier on getting accepted, but if you think you are right, fuck the rest and hide your powerlevel.
Just sure you don't become a mirror of selfhating white sjws with a need to tell everyone about it.

Stop bumping slide threads

Don't have children with a white man.

lol

This is some epic bait. Even femicunt womyn aspire to create little demons, they just fuck around and wait until they are barren.

You will only pollute a white one instead if you do. Just adopt whites children or something but reproducing in your case is bad.

I really get the feeling this is a thread meant to bait for a certain reaction in order to make some article on a news website about "white supremacists".

I guess you could be sterilized and locked in a brothel or something.

Why anybody would want to fuck a mulatto though I can't understand.

Don't breed. That is all.

I live in the country that is almost compliantly white(as for today), so many man view me as an exotic attraction.

Pick one.

My spirit is white!

One option would be to get a white husband, and find a white woman to donate her eggs. Then there you go. You get pregnant and everything.

Bonus points if you swipe the white eggs from an SJW and raise the kids as turbo nazis.

This is the only correct answer.

Half Jew half (germanic) white here. Let's have babies so our kids will be at least half white, and either the kike cancels out the nigger and we have a normal kid or we've made a new masterrace: dinjew nuffinstein

thank you for supporting us

Do you mean "completely"? Was that intentional

I'm just supporting civilization. I may be not pure race, but I have a little bit of that white dignity.

Sorry, my bad. I blame the inferior half of my gene pool for that mistake.

If you're not baiting just focus on being the best person you can be, quit it with the self hate.

Is your vagina a penis?

No?

Then go help my wife make me a sammich, nigger.

You can want what's best for the white race, but what's best for the white race does not include you. sorry.

Pics.

Just breed with other token mongrels we kept around because they're civilized/redpilled.

I'm trying to be. It's just the fact that not all races are created equal.

Sure I just want to do what's right.
Maybe in some parallel universe, where my mother haven't betrayed the race i would have been born white.

Pics with timestamp I mean…

No way!
I'm disgusted by any man that isn't pure white.

Seems like a pretty good idea to be honest lad.

Kek

Even if they look like a younger, paper paler darker haired personification of this particular character

Get sterilized, marry a white man who can't or doesn't want to have his own biological children for whatever reason, and adopt white children.

Anyway, that's all you are getting out of me until I see some time-stamped mulatto titties.

Pics with time stamp
Just find a nice white redpilled husband and raise your family right, its all you need to do. Don't listen to this faggot , this would make you a cuck rasing a child that isn't even yours

We have these threads every. fucking. day.

This is just an attempt to erode Holla Forums's resolve by trying to sabotage them with ideological and moral conundrums

If you're going to be a faggot enough to post in these garbage threads (like me) then at least have the common decency to sage, hide, and report.

These threads are largely for banter the only ones who have their 'resolve shaken' are the newfags

You guys really don't deserve any raises for the lousy job you're doing here. Tell your manager that on a scale of Not Satisfied → Very Satisfied, I am Not Satisfied with your service.
Poor job you're doing with consensus cracking. Terrible!
I've seen the based nigger shilling and it doesn't really convince anyone. Oildrillers, mudsharks, gook chasers and the like are typically despised and pretending to be a qt brown girl won't turn any of us. Brown girls are only good in 2d because they're euro girls with darker skin, elena from SF is the most notable example of this I can think of.

I'll give you a gondola so you can console yourself at night, I am sure the life of a shill is sad and full of dissatisfaction but this gondola will stay up to shitpost with you for free.

This is actually hilarious. On the 1/1000000 chance you're legitimate go do that.

So you just admitted that you just shitpost like a faggot for fun? Good to know.

Reported.

Post pics, then we'll decide.

The fucking faggots in this thread.

Yes, if you chose not to reproduce with white people in white countries. You may be a good person but you carry the plague and it is your responsibility not to spread it further. We are already being replaced as it is, we don't need more non-white children born.

That is of course a rather schizophrenic approach so you may feel better moving to a mulatto country where you can have a normal life and engage in society without having to feel guilt about ruining it.

You've been dealt a shitty hands but that's how things are when there are kikes alive on your planet.

Banter ain't shitposting you colossal sperg
If this board was just all agreeing with each other and posting news updates noone would come here

So, are you, or are you not a mulatto woman?

Don't you have a Anti-Christian/Anti-Pagan thread to be shitposting in?

You'r talking to two different people. You faggot.

Not one on the front page so no not yet

Tits with steinstamp or GTFO

I don't know. But unless you can learn to type and understand English, the answer is no.

It would be hard and a bit silly, what you can do is point out the hypocrisy of the left, that's a great way to get WN friends.

If you get sterilized maybe.

literally tits / ass / cunt or get the fuck out

Sure

Fucking kill yourself you dumb nigger

It's the only way.

If you kill some other dumb niggers while you do it even better

Maybe you can tell us a bit about the inner struggles of being mulatto, and how it is not the wonderful, inevitable evolution the (((social planners))) keep telling us about.

That's only applicable when the posts are "look at me because I'm a girl". This thread isn't; it's about mixed race.

Now take your six months of lurking before you post again, faggot.

There is nothing much to say. We all know what the truth is.
I've the only person in my family who cannot finish the school. And I hate it.

Becoming a “Neo Nazi” as you put it would be a bit of a waste. Your identity as a non-white can be used to get away with saying things that no white person can.

Most mullato’s identify with their African half you simply need to do the opposite. If a mullato can promote “Black Power” and harp on about how blacks need to be given great concession then you can do the same but for whites. You can point out all the great things about the European race and how you are sick of us being subject to global genocide and mistreatment.

Mixed race people get a lot of stick on Holla Forums and that is understandable but in my opinion you are who you are and you are actually in a better position to most of us get up to some powerful redpilling free social consequence.

Same goes for this newfag:

It happens everyone time a girl mentions their gender, even in passing. It could be a long story that is pertinent to the thread, where their gender is important for context. And some fag will still a ream "tits or gtfo" and link that stupid picture about girls not being in the Internet.

No one likes attention whores, but not every time the female gender is mentioned has to do with attention whoring. There are actually a lot more women on Holla Forums than we realize. Most just never mention it because, well, you know what happens.

just get a white husband, your child will be white.

If what you say is true I've been easily conversing with women for the better part of a year now
While in reality I live in a mostly clunge free environment

Not much point becoming a neo nazi or part of a WN organization these days (in most countries anyway). You can still support the white race by using your position as a woman/minority to give your arguments more merit in the eyes of leftists.

As for breeding that's something only you can decide. Your kids being 1/4 white probably wouldn't be a big deal outside of Holla Forums as long as you raise them right, but no one can make that decision for you over the internet

It's possible, I've ended up talking to a few. You can usually tell because girls generally have differant writing styles, and have a strange desire to use emoticons.

You never can tell who you're talking to on here. Hitler's secret grandson might even post here.

No.

It's not your fault but you're still a bastard. You could be a great man like Raefelo Trujilo in aplace like the Dominican Republic or if you're dead set on being loyal to the country you're in you can be an example to non-whites in the country and also not breed with any white women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Massaquoi

Just to think he rejected this respect and chose to pollute a white girl. You give muds an inch and they often take a mile.

Topkek.

Meh, to be expected from you cunts."

And OP is an attention whore

OP is a nigger, a female nigger, a female nigger starting shit threads, a female nigger starting shit threads that hasn't even read the fucking Nuremberg laws here to D&C anons on the halfbreed issue

Lurk more faggots.

Just read you're a woman so
1. don't breed with white men (or expect to be anything more than a mistress)
2. cannot be a leader, women leaders are atrocious.

Just accept your place in society and get on with it. Lower than whites with enough intelligence to acknowledge it, superior to niggers with enough intelligence to ackownledge it.

Let me try to reiterate in your peoples language

OP here. That's pretty funny. Ooga-booga.

Yes. said it best.

hard to say do you look white or do you look negro? need pics tbh

Ok faggot, I'll bite.

I'm going to list a few reasons why you suck and should go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of
Just reading all your responses in this thread makes me wish someone would put a bullet in your head.

The obvious solution is to be the best redpilled half-breed you can be. Like said.

But to think that a white nationalist will ever take you in is wishful thinking.

t. non-white female that has been a Holla Forumsack since before the exodus

I wasn't saying anything about OP, just grils in general. I'm pretty sure OP is a. use anyway.

It would be half an adoption yes. But doing it that way creates as many pure-bloods as are wanted.

Doing it the way you're suggesting means the number of kids should be only one or two, so as not to perpetuate that in an age when the white birth rate is so low.

Is it babby's first day on an imageboard?

This is the correct answer

Wouldn't that end in accusations of Uncle Tom?

this tbh

Where the fuck do you bastards think you are? Our job is to preserve our racial bloodlines, not taint them by fucking niggers.

Damnit Holla Forums ,I make a thread about aryan family values and get called a sliding shill and then see this thread and how many replies it has…

read

and go. This is the only good answer.

Quadroon.

This must be a hue hue who thinks he's white.

You were going to be called that for starting a thread at all, tbh.

Hey, I came up with the only solution that does that anyway.

I have to admit i laughed hard at Dinjew Nuffinstien.

Sure, when the time comes, we'll give you a special "I can manage myself" card. Then we can match you up with the best autistic neckbeard on this board and /r9k that otherwise can't into women. All will be cool.

#1. White movements shouldn't include non-whites, degens, etc.. as a matter of practice.

#2. As 'movements' become more than just movements and move from the meta to the real. There has to be some better solution than just, REEEEE GET OUT, to those would we would/should previously exclude, but wish to partake.

That's my two cents.

Why are women such pathetic followers? Just shut your fucking mouth and focus your energy on housewife duties, not polititcs

Just become a house nigress slave locked in a chastity belt and be a servant to a real white family.

Absolutely.

We love our mulattoes. No enemies on the right.

C'mon now lass

Look at what she's asking.

You must take white penis. That is all.

Can you be a white nationalist? That's a good question. You can no doubt take pride in your white heritage and denounce your black heritage. White nationalists by definition want an all white nation so you'd run into quite a few contradictions. However an all white nations is a pretty far ways away imo. Here in america with donald trump we've seen a pretty quick rise in nationalist values and ideals. It's very likely if trump is a successful president he'll push other countries to follow our lead, but nationalism is not WHITE nationalism.

Most people will accept other races as long as they assimilate well and don't cause problems. The issue people have with other races isn't that they look different it's that they ACT different. Which a large portion of other races DO act different. If we can deport the beaners out of here and it makes a big impact on the prosperity of our nation it may wake people up to veiw race in a more logical/less emotional fashion. Which could lead to a domino affect where we do the same with blacks/muzzies. But again, not sure if people will ever be ready or willing to persecute every non white. We joke around here about a few non whites being "honorary aryans" and I think even if we went full white nationalist we'd be accepting of "honorary aryans" that were already living here.

So idk, to answer your question I'd say this. You going full 14/88 would be pretty contradictory and almost seem as a parody to some. HOWEVER taking pride in your white heritage and denouncing your black heritage is completely fine. You do have the advantage of not being called a evil white supremacists though if you advocate for race realism because of your skin color but, if you will likely be ostracized by both sides. As you can see ITT but most people here are full racist with no acceptions. Outside of image boards you'll likely be more accepted. From the OP you seem alright and I'd consider you an honorary aryan in my book. As they say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". As for race mixing that's a good question. Do what you want. I don't want to advocate race mixing but it's not like you getting with a white dude will really make an impact on the overall white population. And of all the people out there that are race mixing itd be better with someone like you than a fucking BLM sheboon.

yes, anybody can be a white nationalist

all you have to do is accept white superiority, and help white people take over the world

I may be able to vouch for you as my house nigger and sex slave. Most important question: how much pain can you tolerate without passing out?

What's with all these D&C threads today? First the one about the kike and now this one about a nigger.

Not trying to white Knight but she said that she is mulatto. So that could be 50%+ white. Many many whites already have some non white% somewhere back in their ancestry. It's somewhat contadictory sure but it's not completely bonkers. I mean you can push for white nationalism and not be white but you'd definetly run into problems as TRUE white nationalism (an all white nation) wouldn't have a place for you. But true nazi Germany styled white nationalism is very unlikely to happen in our life time imo.

FUCK OFF CIVIC "NATIONALIST" CUCK
nationalism is inseparable from the ethnic component, you dumb shit. This idea that your nation exists separate to the racial group that produced it is retarded and outright wrong.

No. It's actually both. People are naturally exclusionary against those who look different than ourselves and belong to different races. This is basic tribalistic human nature.

Read this and stop promoting your destructive race-blind pseudo-"nationalism".

She could just reproduce with a NEET from /r9k/. It would be better the have a 75% white babby than none at all r-right?

So we should just stop aiming for it? Don't ever compromise your fucking ideals to accommodate non-whites and moderates.

It's the norm for Holla Forums to get flooded with shitposts on the weekend.

only hot ones completely open to being enslaved by handsome square jawed blue eyed aryan men.

A few drops of Injun or sandnigger ancestry is still over 9000 leagues above a quarter % nigge

IT WILL HAVE TO GO BACK

I'm not a civic nationalist you autistic fucktard. Stop chimping out and read the my post.
NATIONALISM/CIVIC NATIONALISM IS NOT WHITE NATIONALISM.
That's a fact and you'd agree correct ? My point is that sure, we ARE white nationalists. But the rest of the world is FAR FAR away from becoming full WHITE nationalist. Civic nationalism will likely come first and that will open the door for WHITE nationalism to rise. I don't think white nationalism works at all because the different races are not conpatible. There are of course outliers BUT that number is very small. I think however, those few outliers is what will stop us from going full white nationalist anytime soon. Whites are too empathetic and won't be ok with tossing out the bad if they think they are tossing out some good aswell. That is what I was trying to say. Don't turn this thread into a shit fest by raging out. This is an ok thread for discussion don't turn it into a a fucking hugbox.

To everybody here (mainly the Americans) whining about civic nationalism: reminder that America is basically "Civic Nationalism: the country"

The only way white nationalism could become real in America is if a 95% white state seceded from the Union and became their own country. Of course, that would last all of a week after the US Military carpetbombs your precious new white utopia.

Is that what I said? No of course not. And I agree 100% not to compromise for the sake of PR. that's what we've always avoided and it's always worked. I hope to get to the point that we go full nazi Germany but I was merely trying to comment on the current state of the country not Holla Forums. I believe the world the world is a ways off from totally accepted white natiinalism. Things have to either get alot worse like the state of post WWI germany for a white nationalist leader to rise. Or a civic nationalist imo that's what donald is will have to make a big impact on the prosperity of the country. That will domino and people will start accepting nationalism as the way to go the way most people are sort of leaning towards globalism now. And HOPEFULLY that will snowball into white nationalism which is entirely possible.

The thing with globalism is that it's not working. People are not happy. So that's why we see the pendelum swinging our way now with donald trump. If he is successful as a president and we see the overall country improve it will give the pendulum even more momentum to swing further right. And hopefully nobody takes this as me trying to knock donald. I just don't think he is the end all be all to our problems but instead the begging of the solution.

Did not mean to spoiler these.

NATIONALISM IS INSEPERABLE FROM THE ETHNIC COMPONENT. IN AMERICA'S CASE, THAT ETHNICITY IS WHITE. WITHOUT THE RACIAL ELEMENT, YOU'RE PROMOTING CIVIC NATIONALISM, WHICH IS CUCKED AND RACE-BLIND
is it so hard for you to fucking understand?

I assume you mean civic nationalism here, not white nationalism

We don't want to encourage civic nationalism because it will lull people into a false sense of security while their nation gets overran by foreign races. We need to promote racial awakening, not this half-baked race-blind drivel.

Do you even know what that word fucking means?

Get the fuck out of here.
95% white before 1965.
We had PAN EUROPEAN NATIONALISM you piece of fucking shit, and we'll have it again and any piece of shit like you who wants to stand in our way and demoralize us will be fed into wood chippers FEET FIRST MOTHER FUCKER.

The colords in south Africa identity more with the whites because the pure blacks will kill them

They can identify with bullet riddled corpses for all I care.

It's 60% white in 2016 and steadily falling. We cant fuck our way out of the problem, either. A sizable chunk of that 60% is past the reproductive age. Many who can reproduce choose not to due to feminism and other millennial bullshit reasons. This isn't even bringing up the fact that non-whites breed like rats.

Holla Forums I am incredibly disappoint with you.

Breed with other half breeds but only those who are also half white

If this isn't bait, I admire your stance
I mean, you're mixed, and a woman, yet you lurk here.
You're salvageable, so I would recommend using the fact that you're a mixed woman to spread redpills like no tomorrow. Find another mulatto or liberal white male and raise the kids to be uber fascist

Get fucked, enabler. We don't have to play using the cards the Jews dealt us. We don't have to settle for cancerous, destructive civic nationalism simply because of the mess the jews made for us. We can and will take this country back, and when we do, it's either deportation or genocide. Even South Africa was a racial apartheid state, and it functioned very well until it was subverted, and whites were an extreme minority.

Mulattoes should move to Africa, spread nationalism there, and contribute to the economy and security apparatus. Africans belong in Africa. Do your part to keep them there. Your whiteness will be held against you but it will be a net gain for them anyway.

/thread

uh… If anything, they should be fascist leaders of a new black ethnostate back in Africa

Are You serious?
I despite black all the way.
I want to live in civilization, not in this savage land of retards. I don't believe tat they can comprehend the nationalism, when all they think about is fucking, eating, and sleeping.

Post pics of yourself or fuck off. At least an arm pic if you don't want to show your face.

Too bad. Blame whichever parent burned the coal.

You must suffer for their poor choices.

Gets out from this.

show us your naked half breed body

That was only true past the 60's/70's. They didn't enforce their border either, and with the race rules in place, didn't see why they should care.

Given today, they should have cared.

Are you retarded?

No. You were cursed by your parents and you were racially dead when you were conceived.

You can't do anything about it
you're already tainted.

I hate it when mutts think they can just reverse the effects

You can try to get artificially inseminated with the babybatter donated by a white man. I have no idea if they'll actually let you know the race of the donor or know for sure that they're not (((white))) though. A single mother household also probably isn't advisable for a quadroon (or a baby of any race for that matter), and I doubt you'll be able to find a stepfather figure cucky enough to raise one of a different race. Probably not a good idea, but if you could talk any daughters you have into doing the same thing and keep any sons you have as far away from white girls as possible, you can help to elevate your race while preserving the white race.

Come the fuck on guys

Go pick some cotton. Or move back to Africa.

Also, I suppose for the sake of stability of the household, an ideal stepfather would be a white man that is sterile. If he cannot directly contribute to the survival of the white race himself and he likes you enough to help raise your kids, I see nothing wrong with marrying him and using his support.

/thread

Speak out for them, show solidarity, call out the lies. Redpill anyone who you feel might be able to receive it.

Doing that, you will have Right-Wing white guys fawning over you.

YES YOU CAN

you are half white and you chose the right team

Yes, of course. White nationalism is about the goal.

Reproduce with a white man, but don't marry him - make sure he marries a white woman.

Why do people say stupid shit like this? Obviously white girls are prettier, but it's not like you would last 48 hours if you were castaway on a desert island with even a mediocre mulatto girl

You can be whitened by accepting numerous donations of aryan seed

TITS OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!

Tits or gtfo

is this what Holla Forums has become?

A thread on Mexican gang violence in AZ gets deleted, but this stays up.

Seriously, get her number ;)

OP you have your answer

You can participate in politics (voting, organizations). Although you cannot provide white children, the children would still end up better than some ghetto niggers.

Whatcha slidin Moshe?

OOOOOooooooOOOOoooOOooOOooOOoooo
LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM A GIRL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MIXED RACE
SO EXOTIC
FANTASSSYYYYY NIGGGREESSSSSSSSSSS

fuck off slut ~~~

oy vey das raysiss

maybe you oughta gas yourself too

Not really, your best hope is to find another white or at least mulatto partner and try and undo the genetic damage your parents did to you. You'll be reintegrated into society with no hassle.

Find a white husband and use the white women's eggs to produce four unmixed white children.

I hate to say this but it cannot fix your genetic line. I am sorry madam.

speaking for myself, but i would not have a problem with brown people if the majority of them acted like human beings.

with individuals i try to give the benefit of the doubt, but i must say that three years of "migrant crisis" made me very irritable at the sight of a nigger.

What the fuck?
If you want to help make sure not to breed.
I also thought about suggesting to kill yourself but the resources that would free up would go to some other filthy mongrel and you at least realize the truth and might be helpful by spreading it so do that.

She don't need to use her eggs to produce children because IVF assistance can help with that.

No. A mulatto is sadly often a broken person between their two identities.

White genes are regressive. So if someone is 5% black and 95% white there is a huge chance that they will look more black than white.

It's just the way it is. nothing to do about it.

So there is nothing we can do for her? That is depressing.

Take it as a lesson and an example of what happens when miscegenation occurs in a world full of racial tension. Even niggers have something to hold on to and call their own (mostly "we wuz kangs" and crime), the mongrels have absolutely nothing and are (will be) shunned by both groups. It's sad for the individual but you can't do anything about it then, only fight further miscegenation.

They can. They can marry another mixed person (that looks white, if they raelly want to )

No. And please for the love of both our peoples, don't reproduce.

And create more mongrels?

How about no

No

Because he's a kike.

You should be a PSA fam…

You're all disgusting. How would you like to have been nurtured in–and produced from–a black woman's womb? Imagine yourselves, National Socialists, that the mother who gave you life is black.

Not to mention you will inherit her mitochondrial DNA and hormonal contribution. (Ever notice how fat men reproducing with fit women produces fit offspring, whereas fat women and their skinny beta cucks always beget fat children?)

Besides, this whole thread reeks of 4/pol/.

If her "Native American ancestry" comes from a supposed Cherokee princess, you ought to have her DNA tested. There are millions of white Americans who will tell you that they have Native American ancestry, and every time it's a Cherokee and a princess. It's one of the worst myths out there, meant to make Americans think they're mixed, and probably perpetuated by Juden.