The deadly deadline

What happens if I don't upgrade?

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/mystery-file-in-preview-build-hints-at-windows-10-subscriptions/
cnet.com/news/microsofts-windows-10-anniversary-edition-may-launch-july-29/
betanews.com/2016/07/01/windows-10-final-reminder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They extend the upgrade deadline because 10's market share is still shit

wasn't that shit supposed to become a paid product with fewer malware preinstalled?

fuck if I know, I don't keep up with Window news

It's just marketing. The deadline probably won't actually end on July 29th, I'm guessing. Think of it as artificial scarcity.

p. much what said, they really want more people to upgrade because it means locking them into WUP and guaranteeing customers in the future.

Hackers will turn your computer into A BOMB

You become a luser. Oh, wait, you're already using Windows. Nothing changes.

They'll keep nagging their users, anyway.

Computer will start releasing increasing doses of radiation until you get cancer.

You die.

They'll stop giving you security patches and within a 5 years from that there will be some well-known gaping holes in your OS.

By upgrading to Windows 10, you are locking yourself into a subscription based OS; Microsoft is planning to pull a switcheroo once they deadline passes. Stay on Windows 7 if you are a gayman fag, or do the right thing and switch to a fully free operating system.

zdnet.com/article/mystery-file-in-preview-build-hints-at-windows-10-subscriptions/

that's not what that article claims
holy shit Holla Forums is horrible, and I'm saying this as a ganoo user
learn to read, retard

That's completely retarded, if you really are afraid of muh evur Winders 10 boogeyman than at least go to 8.1 so you're not stuck on some unsupported/insecure piece of shit with no self-defragging filesystem or SSD optimizations

Microsoft shill pls go

The world ends.

Have I worked in tech support too long if I read that line as "You have just 31 days to do the needful"?

Microsoft is going to ensure that Vulkan will become the dominant graphics API in the future with Windows 10. What are Windows 7 gaymen going to use to play their fancy new SJW game? DirectX 12? Nope, that is Windows 10 only. The answer is already in their GPU, Vulkan.

No words have infuriated me as much as those.

Then do the needful, faggot.

okay im updating

$ sudo pacman -Syyu

It is the date of launch of Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, which will be free to upgrade for 1 year.

cnet.com/news/microsofts-windows-10-anniversary-edition-may-launch-july-29/

betanews.com/2016/07/01/windows-10-final-reminder/

stop using windows

That might not matter too much, as Windows is bundled with most PCs sold in stores. The average user will become a Windows 10 user as soon as they get a new computer.

Windows 7 gets security updates until 2020. Running any version of Windows is pretty retarded though.

I see you have to work with Pajeets. Familiar with any other Pajeet-speak gems like "upgration"?