31 Countries Adopt New Definition of Anti-Semitism that Includes Anti-Zionism

31 Countries Adopt New Definition of Anti-Semitism that Includes Anti-Zionism

Thirty one countries voted to adopt a new working definition of anti-Semitism last week, a move hailed by human rights activists as an important milestone in countering hatred.

The International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance—an intergovernmental group comprised of 31 nations—adopted a definition based on the 2005 European Monitoring Centre (EUMC) Working Definition, which describes anti-Semitism as “a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews” that can also target the state of Israel.

The definition clearly notes that “criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic.” But accusations of dual loyalty and the use of double standards against the Jewish state, as well as tenets of anti-Zionism like the denial of Jewish rights to self-determination, are also considered manifestations of anti-Semitism.

“By adopting this working definition, the IHRA is setting an example of responsible conduct for other international fora and hopes to inspire them also to take action on a legally binding working definition,” said chairman Mihnea Constantinescu of Romania, noting shared concerns about the rising number of anti-Semitic incidents within member states.

“We now have a respected international organization that understands the intersection of anti-Semitism with anti-Zionism,” Ben Cohen, senior editor of The Tower, told The Algemeiner. Cohen, the author of Some of My Best Friends: A Journey Through Twenty-First Century Antisemitism, added that “many organizations that could benefit from using this definition, not least the UN itself.”

Kenneth Marcus, the founder and president of the Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law, similarly emphasized the significance of the IHRA’s “excellent” definition.

“It is important that it so closely mirrors both the US State Department definition and also the EUMC’s definition,” Marcus told The Algemeiner. “In this field, uniformity is key, because it facilitates international cooperation and comparison of data across countries.”

“Such adoptions are influential, even when they are symbolic, because they change the way we talk and think about hate and bias — how people think about the relationship between anti-Israelism and anti-Semitism,” he added. “This is a multi-state process that can eventually lead to policy, enforcement and action, but it will take some time.”

thetower.org/3462-31-countries-adopt-new-definition-of-anti-semitism-that-includes-anti-zionism/
archive.is/xKjY3

Hopefully this backfires and actually turns some anti-Zionists into anti-Semites.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y80w7
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/drustvo/aktuelno.290.html:580742-Svake-godine-950000-evra-jevrejskoj-zajednici-od-drzave
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1422899033544-0.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These legal games to stop words and thoughts, endless…they think they can use the law to make a whole forest of plastic trees that will be the same as a real forest in every way, legally and on paper. Except it will be a huge fucking plastic forest and will never be real no matter how much you force people to say it is.

this is disgusting

That is what Jews do.

Oy vey.

It don't matter that your senators are israelis, goyim. They are loyal only to you :^)

Reminder:
"There is no place in our society for anti-semitism."
-Donald J Trump

archive.is/Y80w7

Also pic related are the 31 countries referred to in OP. It was fun, goys. See you on the other side.

Oh shit.

I think this is just symbolic and doesn't actually change any laws. It's still legal to question the holocaust in Finland. The swastika is also perfectly legal.

Funnily enough the biggest critics of Israel here are the pro-Palestine leftists and some non-Kosher nationalists. I wonder what the leftists think of this symbolic agreement?

FUCKING JEWS

Context:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

Just in time when I started seeing a separation between anti-semite and anti-zionism on media

They sure do work fast

LOL, They are dropping bombs on their own positions.
These laws are going to be the final nail the holohoax coffin.

They just fucked their disaspora didn't they?

Hmm, nothing about this in the news. Tons of stuff on Ali's death though.

Really, nigga?

Does anyone else find this so fucking infantile?

"muh hatred"

Like seriously this is some kindergarten-tier shit.

And then people still think he's not a kosher jew pet.

yes. it is.

therapistfag here, work mainly with kids; you can probably imagine how much work i have to do with parents to get them to understand that it's ok when junior says he hates something. that, in fact, hate is just a feeling like any other, and, like anger, often gets a bad rap because (((they))) have been spending so much damn time convincing people to ignore what their own feelings tell them to do.

it's like working with zombies sometimes, the rote recitation of "but hate is bad!" or some derivation thereof.

That's pretty badass.

>Hungary
WHAT THE FUCK?!

And you thought Jew Lawyer was just a meme.

I'm starting to get that twitch in my eye again. We'll see where this goes.

Of course my liberal shithole of a country is in the list too

Symbolic.

(((Uniformity is key)))

Holla Forums is not in the know, but the Jews managed to get the government here to hand over all of the former "Jewish" properties such as houses to their "community" which became government property at one point since there were no heirs.
They're also going to get nearly 1 000 000 Euros every year for "Holocaust research," which is a lot of fucking money for a country as small as Serbia.

novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/drustvo/aktuelno.290.html:580742-Svake-godine-950000-evra-jevrejskoj-zajednici-od-drzave

Just another fucking dead cat on the table.

Well they're right though. Just look at Holla Forums and leftists. Antisemitic as fuck and massively anti-Israel.

Except for this bit:
In reality it usually is.

Hypocrites, Belgium, Sweden, Luxembourg and Ireland are hotbeds of antisemitism disguised as anti-Zionism.

The double standard is cheering Islamic and leftist democracies while condemning Israel, the one free and democratic nation in the Middle East.

Holocaust was not real. But is should be.

Fuck off kike. Israel is a nation, not a race or religion.

oy vey antisemite!

What is a state?

Your double standard betrays you, antisemite.

What a world.

Leftists are not anti-semitic.

You mean the stolen land on which the kikes built a rogue nation so they can jew without consequence.

It is you who conflates the nation Israel with the religion of judaism. You are no better than ISIS.

You claim democracy in Israel, yet it is an apartheid theocracy enforced by walls, guns, and support by the US media and banks.

All the pro-palestine lefties prove you wrong.

Obviously following along what the other bastards in the EU are doing. Just give me a Fuhrer already, for fucks sake.

As soon you point out the poor 6 million they will engage mental gymnastics.

They are not anti-semitic, at all. They would attack you on the streets for being an 'anti-semite'.

Don't they hold memorial marches for the Waffen-SS in the Baltics?

My thoughts exactly, this WILL radicalize people.

Not quite. Legionary marches to remember our own troops that fought on the German side; there is one for the Russian side as well. A lot of signalling vs both Nazies and Commies in those, though.

Why would you do this when you're already living the Communist nightmare that is the EUSSR?

what's the difference between a cow and the holocaust?
you can't milk a cow for 70 years

I feel so ashamed now.

I never would have expected based Serbia to be as cucked as the rest of Western Europe.

Dude, our prime minister is such a cuck he'd make Trudeau blush, you have no idea.
Even with that i never thought he'd go full on good goy mode to the kikes.

Just because the people are based doesn't mean their government hasn't been hijacked by kikes. FUCK why don't Holla Forumsacks by now understand the government≠nation?

They really wish to have half of the world all trying to finish what they say Hitler did, do they?

Because the western part of the EU is literally the futuristic wonderland our country should aspire for and we should poo poo on not only the Russians, but also everything the Russians do and never try it for ourselves.

There was a very apt example mentioned in Michael Hudson's Killing the Host - peeps in the government belonging to pro-Russian parties try to rid my country of laws and proposals that are pro-bankers and stifling the economic development, which gets shat on and dismissed because it's people from the pro-Rus side supporting this.

Dicksucking towards Europe is state policy, the fucks in charge literally do everything the Grand Commissars in Belgium tell them.

In b4 middle america

then

Fuck off. You sound like a damn leftist with your "muh land" bullshit. Land belongs to whoever can keep it by force. Just like whites have a right to North America by conquest, so does everyone else who conquers land.

I don't care what Jews do to the fucking Palestinians or whether they "take their land".In the end it's just one group of Semites attacking another. What I have a problem with, however, is Israel doing it on our dime and then meddling in our politics to get our men to die for their shitty country.

this is only make people real anti-Semites

stupid jews

they've spied on us!
they try to jew us out of our memes!
this aggression will not stand!

Israel doesn't exist

So which comic decided to publish this shit? And are they self aware at all?

source?

You will be the first in the oven Goldberg

Crossed. No. Had a group of comic nerds literally circlejerking each other while a woman they captured was making comics for them as well. Tries to be edgy at times, but there's enough masturbatory mainstream opinions like this one that it's just lame.

Sage because offtopic.

I'm surprised to be honest. We usually fold without a second thought…

what Crossed made by projecting SJWs looks like… spoilered because trigger warning
im sorry

No i honestly wouldn't have expected Serbia to be cucked as much as the completely jewified Western European nations.

I guess i expected it to somehow be less bad.

It's the exact same situation here, holy shit.

The Jews have a tight grip on it, see .

In the past being anti-semetic required a person to hate jews, now it means someone who jews don't like.
Dylan Roof was right that if jews turned blue, normies would probably wake up.

oh, I have a certain SJW former friend who thinks the dictionary's definition of 'feminism' is divinely inspired and that Palestinians are the most holy people ever.

Which is stupid because jews aren't the only semites.

They sure are the only semites that matter :^)

Funny you mention the bit about Palestines, my uncle was talking to me about how Syrians are really similar to jews and once they get established in Europe they'll be just as successful or something.

That's optimistic

Black people are black, some people still can't figure it out

Dang, they got us guys, we can no longer use anti-zionism without being called anti-semite.

Guess we'll have to call ourselfs anti-Israelism now. :^)

People actually buy this shit?

wut m8?

a few sjw's betaorbiters, probably

The KIKES own these countries and are simply reasserting control over their gentile populations.

The Jews will never win because mankind is uncontrollable. The right will always rise.

These cunts give themselves this power and no one bothers to challenge it. These are made up organizations of "international" kikes.

31 countries didn't vote to adopt shit, scheming kikes in 31 countries had a meeting to try and create news ways to play the victim and take more for themselves.

Checkin them trips of truth

They are right.

Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism because Semitism=Zionism.

We simply accept that is good to resist Semitism and are thus labelled "anti-Semites".

This is a way to turn the entire left, and most of the world against the Kikes. After all, all Zionism is, is the Kikes showing their conspiratorial cabal supremacist manipulative face to the world.

When the Kikes use our governments to make the BDS movement illegal, it won't take long for normies to realize maybe Hitler was right and Jews are trying to control the world.

Remeber anons, they can never stop the resistance. Their laws only frame the future of the argument against them.

This. Kikes have declared war on themselves now, everyone who's still 'only Zionist kikes are the problem' will now hate all of them.

It's like they don't even care about being obvious anymore. The mainstream media (that they control) is so warped, they can basically say anything they want now.

And the normies are more retarded than ever.

Surely this will just weaken the word's power. When being an anti-semite literally just means disagreeing with something a Jew did, no one's going to care that you called them an anti-semite anymore. You may even start to see proud anti-semites come forward.

Fugg :DD

I wonder who is responsible for this …

it's all true then.
We truly are being led by controlled opposition.
Jews are infiltrated everywhere. I'm probably replying to a jewish poster.
Hell at this rate I might turn out to be jewish or some JIDF sleeping cell or whatever.

He's right. Once all jews are removed, there will be no more anti-semitism. Problem solved.

We're gonna be getting the 'No John, you are the demons' treatment. Hell, isn't that why every single 23andme I've seen people taking have that obligatory bit of jew in there every time?

Just like the moves used to stop someone like Ron Paul from winnng the primaries backfired in the form of Trump, this to will get reverse due to meme magic.

OK, here's a couple for you:
1. Rocks will never turn into single-celled life, no matter how much you force people to say they will.

2. Human interstellar spaceflight will never happen due to the laws of physics and the distances involved, no matter how much you force people to say it will.

How do these make you feel user?

They are trying to mix with every type of goy so they can always pull a "you are a Jew too!" argument once the shoah time comes, or at least convince them so. You need to have a specific percentage of specific DNA, the one transferred by females to be a true kike. Of course, the elite kikes probably have DNA that is not even resembling human in some aspects.

Oh well, at least Argentina has whites.

For now.

see

All we need is oven-powered space ships.

That's 2 birds in one stone my friend, use your imagination a bit.

Truly the future.

That's just wrong, rabbi. Stop shilling your anti-scientific pessimist bullshit and get back to >>>/oven/

Is this actually real? I got troubles buying into this is real…

I don't like anime but that was fucking hilarious. Haven't laughed like that in a while, thanks.

Did you live under a rock? Comics has been taken over by SJWs for a while now. Same for tabletop lore, sci-fi, atheism and video games.

Bump. Jews are really getting desperate.

You have no idea how far it's gotten.

On a side note all of Holla Forums should be trying to participate in the BDS movement. It seems to be effecting the kikes pretty hard.

WHY IS NEUTRAL SPELLED WITH AN 'A'?!

Haha, Latuff is fucking great.

Does he still make comics? I haven't seen a lot of his works lately.

Just remember, people: The only truly neutral pronoun in the English language is "it".

I don't think he's very active nowadays. Just like A. Wyatt Mann, he did a ton of great work then kinda vanished.

We need to reach out to both of them.

Their talent is needed more than ever now.

Are there archived threads about Michael Collins Piper here?

Yes, I JUST found out about him. The Kikes bury shit well.

It's really high time I write up a list of grievances that these types of people have caused me so that on the day of the rope I have a score to surpass.

Amazing.i personally thanks every fucking one of my countrymen who allowed this,especially for the selling of every fucking future generation.
It wouldn't have been possible without you absolutely disgusting traitor.

Yeah. I know that. I was just wondering if there was any good info on him.

An obit led me to VeteransToday, which is red-pilled as FUCK. Ex-Marine Gordon Duff reports the real shit. Just getting started good on this.

"Exclusive: Iraqi forces have captured an Israeli military commander trying to escape from Fallujah. We expect to have his identity in a few hours."

"Over the past 48 hours, up to 5,000 Saudi controlled ISIS militants have left US training camps inside Jordan, entering Syria in Daraa Province. These recruits are from Afghanistan, Bosnia and Chechnia and were recruited with full complicity of the CIA."

It's time to stop blaming Jews for the way our race acts.

We have to take responsibility. We're playing the fucking victim as a race constantly, blaming them for subversion, etc.

You know what, it's our fucking fault. We're too cowardly to stand up. Our OWN race, our OWN white children and sisters are the ones who call us racist for caring, and for trying to make them see.

They're CHOOSING this for themselves, you know? Nobody is FORCING them to do it.

It just hit me that all this whining and blaming is getting out of hand.

Nobody can blame the white race for what the white race does itself. What it does ON ITS OWN.

We're doing this. Our "brothers" are doing this. The Jews influence it, but ultimately it is OUR CHOICE.

Fuck off and die.

We are being manipulated, asshat.

Every movie, every TV show, every magazine, promotes this decadent shit.

To break the chains you first have to see them.

A traitor truly is worse than an enemy.

If i am faced with an enemy and a traitor, and i can fire only one round before being killed, i'd shoot the traitor.

kill yourself, rabbi

Just in case you will actually kill yourself: it's your choice, nothing more goy :^)

I understand that. But it's our fault for not standing up to it and saying NO. It's not a debate, it's not something to discuss. It's just right and wrong. It's not an argument.

If their movies are manipulative, so be it. End of discussion. We don't need to "prove" it. It's just a fact.

Don't watch Hollywood films or TV. Period.

Now, ultimately lots of people are falling for it still. Even smart people. Who can we blame. Those people are literally just too fucking stupid.

It's our fault, the best of our race, for allowing this to get this far. The sad thing is, when you look at Jewish culture, they have us BEAT. They don't allow ANY manipulation in their higher rungs. They stick together ruthlessly and act as a fucking HIVEMIND.

You guys can whine and call me a traitor or something, but read what I'm fucking saying. Please.

I don't know what's wrong with our race, with white people. But we're losing severely. I don't see any end to this really unless we completely change tactics from "whining and bitching" to admitting that some of the Jewish tactics work. And using some of them.

We have to use their shameless, pro-racial tactics of banding together. Networks. We have to have moral codes we espouse and use. That's the kind of shit that has made them totally impenetrable. We don't have that.

The white race doesn't even think of itself as a "thing." It's just floating in the mud. White people are complacent, they're like the backbone of reality and everything is just feeding off of them. They don't see themselves as a single unit, as a group, as friends, as allies, as family.

Whereas Jews see each and every Jew as one of them. As a friend.

And this is what has happened. White people have no concept of "family" - extended family. We all hate eachother.

His reasoning is really jewish.

Slow people are being manipulated and indoctrinated into suiciding their own race, but hey, that's not the fault of jews.

Just imagine how this must hit all the people who managed to become redpilled and finally see the jew. I'm sure they'd love to have missed that opportunity.

What a fucking kike.

Lets try an experiment. Lets remove them from their positions of influence in the media, academia, medicine and politics. See what happens.

Oh, wait, that would be THE NATIONAL SOCIALISTS in 1933. It took the combined might of the USA and the USSR to stop one country of white people living (for only 6 years) without Jews Jewing them.

We could be on a terraformed Mars by now.

In your jewish dreams maybe.

Nope, Bolsheviks and Zionists were at each others throats.

Nice one.

Fucking rekt.

When a Jew does something stupid against his own race, all Jews still accept that person.

They have a genuine sense of family and unconditional love toward one another based on nothing more than their race.

When a White does something stupid against his own race, all whites call for the murder of that White.

We do not have a sense of family and unconditional love for one another based solely on race.

Instead of calling for Merkel to be hung, we have to have a sense of unconditional love toward her, see her as "someone who went astray."

It's really frankly hopeless.

Very true.

If you think about it, whites really must be genetically superior. We don't need those weird fucking cultural tactics the Jews have in order to control reality.

At some point whining about "Jewish control" starts to make it become true.

I think whites still have control. Maybe we're just afraid of admitting that to ourselves. We're afraid of taking responsibility for that power.

They are.
They know the end-goal, they know what they are doing,and contrary to all the good goyim around, and they allowed it,they willingly participated in it.

Can imagine the frustration of the comic book artist when realising what the writers have plugged into speech bubbles on the art they've painstakingly drawn.

Just look at the attention to detail and themes of horror behind the internet speak the talentless SJW put on top.

Gordon Duff is a kike who admits that 40% of he writes is false.

everyday there is less I can say or do
eventually I will break

Kill me.

No. Fuck right off. Merkel is a traitor and deserves to be strung high for selling her nation out to kikes and shitskins.

Soros supports normal people?

WTF?

Thanks.

Also the only free and democratic nation that dissolved its government when officials the PM didn't like were elected, and proceeded to build a new government the stated policy of which was to not tolerate dissent. But yeah, Bibi is by no means a dictator and Yidsrael is 100% free and democratic. And it's especially free for Christian apple farmers who see their homes demolished for no reason at all without compensation.

Assad's Syria was more free and democratic than Kikeistan, and the great part about that statement is that it's not even an exaggeration.

D:

Kike

I swear I've seen this before. Maybe in relation to CF.

Yes, blaming the yids as omnipowerful entity is self-defeating, but it is a fact, that the people most ardently pushing from globalisation, who control the banking systems, media, the only group with an ethnostate whose double citizenship holding people promote filth and multiculturalism abroad are jews. You're desire to blame whitey is a clear sign of you not understanding the power of brainwashing and normalization of perversion and harmful ideas. Most of these people have been feed bull from their childhood, their root's disintegrated and traditions thrown in the gutter. The people in charge of their education prime them to be self-destructive and to further degrade their society.
And a huge part of this is played by jews and our own traitors. If we can blame our own, blaming the yids and recognizing their influence in the matter is our right.
Go read Kevin B. MacDonald and Michael E. Jones, m8.

&
Fucking hell… I didn't thought it is that bad. I knew that stuff was also going on there but hell, this is crazy…

Argentina never had any whites.

They really fucking don't.

Point in case; Benjamin Friedman and Bobby Fischer.

Both warned the goyim of the evils of their tribe, both got destroyed by their own people.

Go stand in a corner and be ashamed of yourself, you stupid fuck.

*case in point

Getting late here.

Yeah they do and still have.

And i can know because one of their elite whores married to our so-called 'king' because our 'royal' family are imposters who cannot marry to real royalty because in truth they are plebs.

That elitish Argentine whore is white.

SJWs infiltrated male hobbies one at a time, painstakingly making sure that every community they attacked did not become aware of other communities also being attacked by them.

This is why GamerGate blew up so big as it did, SJWs were desperately trying to downplay, maginalize and ridicule resistance because they knew that if all of these communities learned they were attacked by the same enemy they would team up against them.

Even though this isn't related (Romania), and you might've read it already, Eastern Europe hasn't been safe from these parasites at all:
Just a history lesson:
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1422899033544-0.pdf

I know some of you faggots will hate to hear this but get into nip entertainment, its the only peace you'll know from the POZ tides.

What a bunch of pussies.

They're a political class/movement hiding behind a religion and culture.

This attitude is why they've been unwelcome throughout history.

No i haven't read this yet.

I guess an old seasoned Holla Forumsak is never old enough for another red pill.

This is going to tear me up, isn't it?

Baby Metal

Yep, that one went right in the feels.

I am going to remember Corneliu Zelea Codreanu.

Gas yourself kike.

wot?

So, a "Semite" can legally attack someone in the street, in brought daylight…. and if anyone defends themselves, they are an anti-semite…. right?

*broad

Very well said.

KevMac should be required reading material by now.

That about covers it.

There's a reason why kikes call us goy (cattle).

You don't really think kikes would allow themselves to be attacked by their 'cattle' do you?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

They aren't making a choice because they aren't being given all of the relevant information to make that choice. People aren't taught that blacks are ridiculously criminal by nature or that our banks, media, academia, etc. are controlled by Jews. How many of these drones are conscious of the Jewish origins in Communism, Marxism, racial equality, feminism, immigration reform, the world wars, and so on? I wasn't familiar with Jewish names until a year ago. A stein or a berg didn't mean anything to me. Unless I heard it from them, I didn't know the difference between a gentile or Jew.

If it weren't for modern, highly-distracting technology, things wouldn't be as bad as they are. What is clear is that most humans, of all races, are naturally followers, reflecting what those around us do, say and believe. Even we here on Holla Forums, and freethinkers everywhere, do this with certain things and aren't even conscious of it. Obviously it becomes a problem when our (((media, government and intellectual leaders))) seek to lead us into a meat grinder. The influence given to women in our society isn't helping, as they are rarely equipped with the intellectual hardware to reason their way out of false beliefs.

Blame whites for their materialism and ignorance caused by it, blame the men for ever letting women have significant influence over the future of our people, blame everything else on those that have hijacked our destiny via lies and exploitation and fight to prevent its redirection.

The sad thing about this is that kikes took this and sold it in our school books as some evil plan Adolf came up with to 'turn white people into evil monsters', while in fact Adolf was warning us of it.

Even sadder is that today the jews will sell white people as 'evil monsters' no matter what they do.

It will if we make worldships. The only issue is whether or not we bother.

Almost right out of the Talmud.

It's going to be an absolute shitshow the first time they try to enforce this. Somebody is going to say something and end up having a day in court over being anti-semitic.

When that day comes, we will have to meme Freedom of Speech more than we ever have before.

Some nations they can enforce this in, but in some of them, this shit is completely unenforcable. It would redpill millions if they tried.

Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes! SLAVA UKRAYINI! Слава Україні! SLAVA UKRAYINI! Слава Україні! SLAVA UKRAYINI! Слава Україні! SLAVA UKRAYINI! Слава Україні! SLAVA UKRAYINI! Слава Україні! SLAVA UKRAYINI! Слава Україні! SLAVA UKRAYINI! Слава Україні! SLAVA UKRAYINI! Слава Україні!
UKRAINE NO :D

Your country has Globalist/Jewish dick up its ass from one end, and Russian/Jewish dick down its throat from the other. Shameful

Dafuq? What happened to the first amendment.

By the time they are ready to enforce it, they won't care. The Jews know this shit is coming to a head, and like always, they have few cards to play.

My favourite part is how they inadvertently paint social justice warriors as emotional and unhinged whilst the guy - to his dying breath - sticks to his principles.

Yes, but we aren't accepting rapefugees. :^)
And where are you from?
Western Ukraine, particularly Galicia, is based, people recognized jewry for what it was after the Holodomor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)

This.

Thinking along the same lines. This shit is about to come to the light.

No. You're producing them

Too bad the lot of you openly campaign for the EU to fuck you up your ass. Your "nationalists" are the ones who say they want to join the EU under the same breath as shouting "slava Ukraine". Enjoy your enrichment in a couple decades

What the fuck, nigger? Who the shit authorized this? I need a phone number an address… at this point I'd take anyfuckingthing.
That mother fucking cock sucking walking bag of spare organs is getting a piece of my mind today.

Don't you have a fucking jew for a prime minister or president?
Correct me if I'm fucking wrong, by all means…

Make the Holocaust Real Again!

I'm just glad there is a children's therapist that probably denies the holocaust.

There is still hope.

Not an argument.
They do realize there are literally Jewish anti-zionists right?

She probaly believes that cigar chomping, Christian capitalists are at fault and Jews are blameless pawns in the evil white male hegemony.

This is where people get confused. When leftists criticize Isael, they spew the controlled op narrative of the Commie-Jew Chomsky.

There is no real antisemitism there…It's just typical liberal-Jew disinfo to pin the tail on whitey and blame shift away from The Jewish cabal.

>turning garden-variety bleeding hearts into de facto antisemites

These yids have really lost their edge.

>turning garden-variety bleeding hearts into de facto antisemites

These yids have really lost their edge.

Listen to his final podcast. He was having health problems and most likely died of natural causes.

That's not to say there wasn't a conspiracy to remove him from the American Free Press, which ultimately led to his death.

Very true. Whites need to stand up for themselves instead of endless brooding on the internet.

Piper was one of the major red-pill distributors in the mid to late 00's.

He's a real hero. I used to listen to him on RBN around 2009-2012.

To any 'youngins' that just got redpilled, I suggest immersing yourself in Piper's old audio, articles and books.

He hit the Jew hard as fuck. He wasn't really a white nationalist type but he was sympathetic to the cause. He Probaly just wanted to stay clear of the "white supremacist" label and keep pounding the Jews with truth artillery.

"Endless brooding" has grown our numbers greatly over the past 5 years. That phrase(endless brooding)sounds like it would come from a scared and ass ravaged kike.

A common kvetching tactic of the Jew is to suggest that the Internet activism isn't productive.

It is though, especially when you are dealing with a subject that requires reading and research.

We don't have to put flyers under people's Windows anymore. Just leave them links and solid material for them to read/watch/listen in the privacy of their own homes. Imagine trying to stick a video and cassette tape under windshields? Pretty expensive and time consuming making thousands of video and tape copies eh?

This new scenario scares the shit out of the Jews becuase they can't easily detect an organization and infect it with infiltrators and spies like the did in the 40's-90's.

This is the real world in the current year…and the merchant is sweating.

We are doing real good. Progress is rapid.

Well, there was the idea anons had earlier about "redpills", cheap USB flash drives with information on them left all over the place, but, we've gotten a lot of reach on the net over the last year

I took it and I honestly thought my Grand Grandpa was a Jew, but I'm 0%. I did ancestry.com didnt' know it was acutally 23andme.
13% Finish Russian 86% Eastern Europe and less than 1 Asia

It could work if it was marketed right.

A kind of "cool and edgy/secret/rebellious scene mannn"…Or something like that.

It could work on college and high school campuses probably.

"Did you get the red pill dude?"

Also, the flash drives would have to really be top notch redpilling stuff about jews.

The Euros could do the Muslim redpill stuff on their flash drives I guess…but the flash drives should be about red pilling about Jews in North America.

I agree, BDS has been doing good things for our cause. Have some OC encouraging them to pay for their crimes against our nation.

Jews.

Jews happened.

Fuck off you shit troll.

The red pill is about jews.

I'm not going to say that this doesn't matter, but it's irrelevant in nations that don't have hate speech laws. This bullshit is why freedom of conscious is important.

Just the words alone are fucking ridiculous.

This hurts so much…

Jews are a race. They are different than gentiles. It doesn't matter how much they will racemix with us, their offspring will always look jewish - doesn't matter if they are black, white, asian - they will have jewishness in them.

you know kikes love to hedge their bets. He is scrambling around right now to make himself look like "one of the good ones" in the public eye.

That's when I knew my hobby was dead and was co-opted by marxist cucks and betas that would rather flee from a fucking internet argument.

Jews have NO state, that's in the torah: if you have a state than you're not a jew.

god i hate people

What do you expect from people that fall for low energy memes like freeze peach. Yids gotta make free speech into a joke before they can begin phasing it out.

The Diary of Joseph Goebbels, Apr 4, 1945

"The Jews have applied for a seat at the San Francisco Conference [on post-war plans]. It is characteristic that their main demand is that anti-Semitism be forbidden throughout the world. Typically, having committed the most terrible crimes against mankind, the Jews would now like mankind to be forbidden even to think about them."

So true. This is why we need to exterminate Muslims and Jews.

Exactly, why is their "religion of peace" allowed to change civic decisions while other religions are excluded from that? Fuck the sandniggers and the camels they rode in on.

better start with this guy

ARREST HIM

ARREST HIM

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE