Hey guys! I'm excited to be making videos more frequently on my new channel and thought I'd extend an invitation for...

Hey guys! I'm excited to be making videos more frequently on my new channel and thought I'd extend an invitation for you to watch my videos! The rest of them are on my You Tube channel, nonsensicole, and they're really cool! All my subscribers like them!

Does anyone have any cool ideas for my next video?

what happened to that cultofvivian is queen poster? shouldnt he be here now?

I don't know who that person is, but I'm sure he's awesome just like the rest of the people here, and would love to watch my videos! :)

Here's another one for you guys to watch if you liked the first one!

wtf is wrong with you?

Did I say something wrong? Is the person you're talking about not an awesome person?

And does anyone have any ideas about what I should make my next video about? I'll give you a shout out if you have any good ideas – are there accounts or something here that I could use to refer to you?

this looks fake

What do you mean? :(

Kill yourself.

What does "weak shit" mean? Are my videos bad? :(

The owner of this channel hasn't posted a new video in over a month.

Well, I'm working to make videos more frequently, honest! :) Do you have any ideas on what my next video should be?

Yup, it's the beta-effect all over again. This girl only has 5 videos and 700 subscribers already.

But they'really pretty good videos, right?

And what is "the beta effect?"

What kind of scientist is she anyway?

I have a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry.

What do you think about trannies? I hear there's no actual scientific evidence for the "female brain trapped in a mans body" meme.

nah this is fake, show some evidence that youre her

maximum autism

██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

How is the background music autistic? And I wasn't "analyzing" anything, I was making a funny video to advertise my channel.

And I'm NOT autistic.

Come on. You have to be at least a little autistic to be that into science.

You and Shoe0nHead jelly wrestling

Thanks for the kek, OP. Now GTFO.

How do I look "that into" it?

ANOINT ME O GODDESS; I EXIST ONLY TO DO YOUR BIDDING!

I fap to girls being mysogynist

What are you talking about? Who is the "goddess?"

Misogynist as in how? And how do I make a video about that?

You may have seen Girlwriteswhat. She rants about real sex equality, but I wish she went just a touch further into actually saying women should be in the kitchen and it's good if a wife obeys her husband, things like this. Shoeonhead is nice too but again, she's about real equality. I want to see videos that go beyond equality. I think a series of videos like that released every other week for at least six months would get you a LOT of viewers as certain corners of the internet pick up on where to get their fix.

also you're guaranteed a lot of hate clicks from sjw's

yOU CREATE THE BEST VIDEOS EVER!

Why not just do one large, solid pain study comparing male and female mice? It's silly to add that to every single pain study with mice.

Gas yourself.

My videos are not "shit-tier!" They are very high quality and have a high production value!