White man shot and killed by police in front of his wife and kids

A man in my area was followed home by the local police coming home from a wedding. His dog was shot and killed by one officer then the other shot him 6 times point blank in front of his wife and five kids. No explanation by the local sheriff has been given and all dash cam/body cam footage has been locked away.

Tonight his family held a candle light vigil in front of the local court house. It was planned to be held at the sheriff's department but when we showed up there the street was blocked and we were told we'd have to hold it elsewhere. They stood guard for the entire two hours and the sheriff refused to walk the short distance from his office to address the crowd. A short speech was given by family members then a prayer was said. The family requested the crowd remain peaceful and there was no violence.

For the last 30 years the local community has lived under a corrupt sheriff that has allowed drugs to ruin our community. When he was elected he was the largest drug dealer in the county and fired all the veteran cops who were well respected and replaced him with his own thugs. We've watched crack cocaine, meth, and heroin destroy our community under his watch. The citizens can no longer rely or trust the police force, despite all our attempts to vote him out he somehow always manages to win an election. We've suspected fraud for a long time.

If he were a black man this would be national news and the court house would already be in flames. Thankfully, we're still a peaceful community and are attempting to solve this through peaceful means. But, I can feel a lot of anger in the community now and it's reaching a boiling point. I'm reaching out to Holla Forums in the hopes that you anons may be able to help my community and the family of this man. I don't usually make personal army requests but I'm hoping my brothers on Holla Forums might be able to help us get this spread beyond the local media (who are trying to bury it).

I will be dumping all related information that I have. I appreciate any help you can lend us.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2016/05/29/family-members-identify-man-killed-in-rockingham-co-deputy-involved-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=rnsE6_lVkrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
gotnews.com
archive.is/FbqRx
youtube.com/watch?v=sxd_s48NKR0
twitter.com/SheriffPage
facebook.com/Sheriff-Sam-Page-115930628497490/
ncsheriffs.org/rockingham.htm
twitter.com/search?q=#JusticeForTodd
youtube.com/watch?v=i3u0iNAXh7Y
archive.is/elJBf
archive.is/fDAJ6
archive.is/L8lmk
archive.is/4UfyO
foreclosurepedia.org/series/mickey-snow-child-rapist-extraordinaire/
deseretnews.com/article/89336/WENDOVER-OFFICER-JAILED-ON-DRUG-CHARGES.html?pg=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Must have thought he was a terrorist

News report from local station shortly after the shooting (includes video, would make a .webm but can't figure out how to download it from their site).

Source: myfox8.com/2016/05/29/family-members-identify-man-killed-in-rockingham-co-deputy-involved-shooting/

That's why nobody cares.

F

So do something about it, then. He's only some podunk sheriff.

Police radio traffic from the night in questions. Shooting takes place around 3:00. Sorry for youtube embed I'll try to make a .webm in the morning.

Source for this recording is unknown and some parts conflict with witness reports. Local community suspects it was edited before begin released.

Is the sheriff a nigger or spic?

Well, fuck you and your feelings.

What are we supposed to do, riot like a bunch of niggers?

He's not a poduck sheriff, he's a drug lord. I fear the only thing short of exposing him on a national level would be all out violence in the streets.

We're a small community that still value the old ways. We want to solve this peacefully. Given no alternative things will escalate I'm sure but we're hoping to avoid that.

I'm trying to organize and hopefully manage to get enough people to the polls to vote him out. But there is only so much I can do as one man.

Like I said, I don't want to stoop down to requesting a personal army but any help any Holla Forumsack could lend would be appreciated. I've submitted this to all the new tip hotlines that I could find but I know some of you have connections. If one of you could just pass it a long to the people that matter I would deeply appreciate it. I'm sick of seeing people in my local community be abused and killed by the police and no one seems to care because we're "poor white trash".

He is a white man but he lives off the suffering of his own people. He was the largest cocaine dealer in the county before begin elected and the first thing he did after he got in was place all his dope dealing friends in positions of power.

He allows the black community just outside of town to be a crack dealer haven. He allows heroin to flood into our community unchecked, he allows the dope addicts to steal from all of us because they keep him paid.

Tonight instead of addressing the crowd like a man he hid behind his deputies and locked himself away inside of the court house.

Boo Fucking Hoo.
Happens all the time.

Cops can kill who they want,
when they want. Get used to it slave.

Boo Fucking Hoo.
Happens all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=rnsE6_lVkrE
Cops can kill who they want,
when they want. Get used to it slave.

Sounds like all communist leaders.

Are there enough people that are dissatisfied?

What you do is find the Sheriff's schedule. When you know he is in office you have someone call in a crime in a remote area. When the deputy shows up take out his tires. Wait until he calls in for backup and make sure only one person is seen. Have someone on a scanner listening in on the call. When he is finished his report and you have confirmation that help is coming have another person in the woods shoot him. When he doesn't continue to report they will panic and call in everyone they have including the Sheriff. When they all show up and you are certain that the Sheriff is there have everyone open fire from all angles. Make sure everyone is dead. Before anyone else can respond take the keys from the ignition and snag the camera hard drives from the trunks.

Leave and never talk about what happened ever again.

Ideally you want to find a place with a relatively open area surrounded by trees. If there is a shack or abandoned house that would be perfect for the person who is acting as bait to run in to. You want a one way road in and out so if things go bad you can have another person in a truck drive in behind the sheriff's department cruiser and block their route out so no one can escape.

Shoot the fucker. Form a militia and shoot him and any cop that won't side with the people.

This is what we have the second amendment for - threats foreign and DOMESTIC.

Afraid of getting caught? Do what niggers do and when the Feds or State Police come, no one saw anything.

HAHA just kidding.

This is just a joke don't you know? Just kidding FBI

"This is why Europe won't survive. This is the future you chose."

400+ attended the vigil on short notice.

All out violence is the old fashioned way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

How many deputies?

The old ways of taking care of shitbags.

Last time I checked, about 40.

Hypothetically speaking you want to find a day where most if not all will be on duty. 4th of July is coming up. With that many you are never going to get them all in one go, and they are probably going to call in local cops who I assume are on good terms with the people they are protecting.

dubs confirm fish fry and a lynching

Decadent societies don't revolt.

Call the FBI on the cunt - he's not growing cocaine in NC.

Are you sure he is not a nigger? Why were the kids awake at 2am?

There are three major towns within the country with their own forces, unsure how many they have total but they're pretty active and cross outside of city limits freely.

You don't resort to violence unless you've exhausted all other options. If you do resort to violence you don't talk about it on a Korean Origami board.

The FBI is constantly down here investigating the local police force. All that ever happens is they'll go arrest all the niggers in the area where they operate out of. 2-4 weeks later a new bunch is allowed to set-up shop and they stay there until the FBI shows back up in 3-5 years.

Yes and no, Niggers response to violence with even greater violence, I guarantee you if "lone wolf snipers" were to guarantee to response every time one of these "incidents" happens.Police would "Update" their play book when choosing to execute lethal force on an otherwise innocent man/women.

TL;DR shoot cops when they violate law.They are not above the "law" and they absolutely will be held accountable by "Jury of their peers" [Us]

See
You should know what to do.

There were coming home from a wedding, someone in his family had just gotten married. On the way home he stopped to check on his building (his business). He was followed from there to his home where he was shot.

The cop that followed him lived just down the road from the man he shot. He was familiar with the mans truck and knew him well.

Yes.

Sounds like you already have.

Hypothetically speaking you need to find a place away from these three population centers. The local PD doesn't have anything to do with the Sheriff so it's best they don't get involved. Getting them all at once like that isn't practical when there are 40. At best in that situation you will get 20 max. The sheriff himself wouldn't head out under those conditions and when 20 fail to respond during an emergency situation he is going to be calling in all he can from around the area.

Trying to think up a solution to this situation, because this is just a scenario for a book, but I am stumped. Hitting them all at night is fiction. You don't want to get their families involved. It would be different if the local police from one of the towns were sympathetic and could help set the situation up, but that isn't going to happen.

OP, you need to get some media attention on this. I wonder if Charles Johnson from gotnews.com would be interested.

Have a bump OP

This is exactly what I'm hoping to do.

Also, I just thought about something that might give you an idea of how much control this guy has. Back in 2001 I was one of the dude-weed-lmao types, I've since gotten older and quit doing drugs but at the time I had been a heavy smoker for a year or two.

There was a span there between summer and Christmas time where you couldn't buy weed at all. The entire supply of that (and from what I've heard) all other drugs were cut off, and the sheriff had billboards put up around town mocking the people about it.

They said things like "The county is dry until we say so" and "Bet you're missing your smoke".

Right as the Holidays rolled around stuff trickled in then a month or so later it was back to normal. It was clear that he was making a statement: "I run this county".

Is there a way to spy on him ?
If it's a small town we could probably mess with the police's computer since they probably have shit security.

good riddance, he looks like a creep

Oh look it's this debunked shit again. No one cares about this retarded junkie. Good riddance.

Come on.

archive.is/FbqRx

Thank you.

How the hell does that even happen?

You know what to do OP.

become the bat.

HE ONLY RAN FROM THE COPS AND THEN STRUGGLED WITH THEM WHEN THEY CAUGHT UP WITH HIM, HE DINDU NUFFIN

This shit is nigger-tier. I'm reminded of that thread baw'ing over that white drug dealer who got very justifiably iced by the cops.

Odds are extremely high that OP is a leftist anarcho-fag trying to infect Holla Forums with anti-police sentiment. He can't back up his story that poor beard guy did nuffin wrong and he refuses to name le ebil drug trafficking sheriff.

The only true detail is that some guy got killed by the popo. Everything else is being made up by faggot OP.

How so?

I bet you're the same idiot that ignored the fact that the City Coroner REMOVED THE THROAT so that the mortician hired by the family couldn't give a second opinion on the cause of death.

I bet you also think that cops don't have to do CPR for 10 minutes and delay the ambulance when a suspect is unresponsiveā€¦.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxd_s48NKR0

B
T
F
O

I dont give a fuck what you say anyway, people can watch the video and decide for themselves.

sounds like your town needs a good old fashioned lynch mob. well, you know what you have to do OP. burn that fuckers house down with him and his family inside

Anarchist leftycuck faggot confirmed

Pic related is sheriff/drug lord, here are a bunch of links to his twitter/facebook.

twitter.com/SheriffPage

facebook.com/Sheriff-Sam-Page-115930628497490/

ncsheriffs.org/rockingham.htm

Fuck off Cuck.

Police are shit-tier individuals that only exist when society has become blatantly feminized and weak.

Every man has a duty to protect himself and those around him and establish community ties to ensure that outside or harmful influences are "dealt with"

Police are not necessary or wanted when a society has cohesion.Police and the threat of police response is what is stopping most European men from driving out clearly aggressive interlopers and hostile cultures that are colonizing them.

You take your infallible state and state apparatus worship elsewhere.

Kill yourself.

Also the locals are using this hashtag if you're going to shitpost on twitter or something.

twitter.com/search?q=#JusticeForTodd

Question: How did he get elected?

FTFY
Good to see you could disprove my former points;

1. Camera footage of "retarded junkie" letting the cops cuff him
2. Camera footage of said cops, SMASHING HIS NECK
3. Camera footage of cops PANICKING, one telling the primary neck smasher to leave the scene.
4. Camera footage of cops propping up body, of "retarded junkie that stopped his car to ask for help"
5. Coroner REMOVING THE THROAT so no one can find out the truthā€¦

If he died by drugs, why did they remove the throat?

Because if Baby Trayvon and St.Michael Brown taught us anything it's that witness testimony is so reliable lel

Don't care what he died of, the point is that he was a retarded junkie and therefore deserved it, and the fact you're actually still defending him proves you're an anarchist leftycuck.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say it but fucking report it to the FBI. Yes, the FBI has a lot of corrupt members as well but loose cannons like the cops in your town do nothing but make things messier for them. Report this fucking shit

Nah, I'm just gonna filter these faggots.

They are probably part of the "Counter-Meme" warfare from the state department. Your responses are shit anyway.

oh whats that? I filtered you and I can't read what you posted.

You probably didn't address any of my points anyway shit-for-brains.

he didn't ;^)

Godspeed OP and Holla Forums

following this story with much interest

Even though I'm filtered I bet you'll reply to this :^)

Nice quads

No i'm accepting that retard logic, Even if he was a "retarded junkie" or "foaming at the mouth lefty retard" I defend his right not to have his throat stomped in by some power tripping retard cop thinking that he is above the law.

The war on drugs is an absolute joke and has cost the Taxpayers more than it has socially benefited.

A rational person wouldn't give a fuck what a another individual does with their body or property so long as they do it at their expense and not public's.

Yes.

Read your Founding Fathers. You have not just a right, but an obligation to disobey unjust rulers and fight with violence to overthrow tyrants.

If your due process and your rule of law has been overthrown, then put a bullet in his head.

Apparently not too old a ways, though, because the old way of solving this problem would be to lynch him as a mob and hang him from a tree.

You aren't going to get what you want peacefully. You either need to shut up and let them get away with murder, or get mad and do something about it yourselves. You don't live in a world where you get to have your cake and eat it to the utmost adherence of moral and ethical decorum. Do you want your fucking cake, or not?

So he can be sheriff for another thirty years, you mean.

And how many cops does the Sheriff have, again?

You already know the solution to this problem. The only question is whether you choose to solve it or lay down and take it.

kek

The cops don't have the luxury of believing that some drugged out retard will peacefully let himself be cuffed or that they really can't breath when they say "I can't breathe"

Niggers and nigger-tier whites in particular will act like they're peacefully surrendering or like the popo are hurting them then chimp at the first opening. A cop who believes the scumbag he's arresting is a cop who's going to get his shit rekt sooner or later.

I was very young when he was first elected. He managed to weasel is his way in through paying people off and low voter turn outs. He stays in because small time drug dealers and junkies combined with his inner circle vote for him. Everyone on the take doesn't want the situation to change because you won't get arrested as long as you don't step out of line.

Whenever witnesses say "The cops shot him for literally no reason! He didn't do anything!" you can be sure it's bullshit. Cops don't execute people at random on a whim.

They're not saying that.

What they are saying is the police did not use their sirens until they were at the end of his drive way. The police are claiming they chased him for miles with sirens blaring.

The story is they shot his dog as soon as they exited the patrol car. He became upset and the other officer shot up 6 times center mass.

All the community wants is the video footage released from the dash cam and two body cameras that were supposed to be on. They just made a big deal about getting them but suddenly we aren't allowed to the see the footage when the understanding was it would be public record and available for viewing by request.

Also, the cop that shot and killed him suffered a heart attack a day later and had to be rushed to the hospital but is said to be resting at home now but no one has seen him. He may have left the county.

and that's all you need to know about this man and his intentions

I apologize for my grammar tonight, I've been up damn near 24 hours.

I'm off to sleep I'll return later on and update this thread with more information and try to give a full explanation of the events as they happened (both the cop's side and the witnesses from the community).

I'll also try to make a webm of the recording of the police radio from that night. Which I don't think anyone in this thread listened to.

Thanks for all you anons that cared enough to reply.

[spoiler]what fuck is wrong with american cops? fat as hell and seems to be stupid as hell too

how low are the requirements to become a cop in the states? are they any even?[/spoiler]

You are kinda using the faggot defense here of if it doesn't directly affect you it should be allowed. The thing is often times these things such as drugs and faggotry do affect society and thus you however it is not immediately evident because the preliminary effects are so small that nobody notices. Now we are knee deep in faggotry as society and look what it has done. Expect similar negative consequences if you allow drugs which is basically allowing self harm and suicide.

With you families in mind, this is a poor reaction at best. White communities are not trained in violence and self preservation. You would all be arrested and your kids would go into sex slavery aka social services.

the kikes want you out of this area. They have a monopoly on violence and law, you have nothing but a token of community spirit.

If I was you I'd simply leave the area. If all of you did that then you'd salvage some wealth, not so much what you have now, but what your families will earn in future.

If you move, you lose your land and house to a cheap sale, but if you've selected a better place then you can start working for yourselves again instead of being paracited off by the drug lord.

The violent path now is now likely insurmountable, unless you have a military grade team amoungst you. The druglord has established himself and his minions. If you wanted to take this route you should have long range sniper headshotted him when he 1st arrived.

The other path is law, but for that you'll need expert lawyers, media and political people and a lot of time and work. That's unlikely to work or be worth the effort.

tl;dr : get out, there are plenty of nice outback white communities that will take you in.

thankyou shill. that your responses are so simple, weak and obvious is your only way of rebelling against the system you are stuck in. Its possible to believe that you feel sympathy and have disgust in your heart at the murder of an innocent by evil agents of zion.

seriously, merifats have a much worse corrupted cop problem than the rest of the 1st world.
Watching them murder innocents is comparable to African tribes murders or Mexican drug war murders.

The police officers involved are already being relocated to other departments. This is standard procedure.

Please note the correlation between being too cucked to take direct action and this shit going on for thirty years.

Depends.

Even nigs know this to be true.

Soā€¦. Do you want anyone to care?

If 'Yes', then yes, yes, riot - but not like niggers.

Niggers are stupid and disorganized.

Riot like Europeans.

I'm sure the Germans said the same thing when they watched their women get raped by "refugees"

Two wrongs don't make a right, edgelord.

Didn't expect to see this story here. I live in NC, and one of my step brothers is a deputy in that department, and my other step brother is married to a woman who is related to this guy( her uncle I believe). I've been hearing stuff from both sides, but nothing that hasn't really been covered in this story, so I can't offer any 'inside information', sadly.

Sounds like a load of shit

Fuck, that sounds like Rambo's plot.
Give them hell OP.

Is the Sheriff White? Is he Jewish?

he is not white if he victimizes white people

he is a race traitor

you are in a nation that was founded by white christians for white christians

if this man is a race traitor the community will turn a blind eye in regards to whatever happens to him -

no one cares what happens to race traitors

Yeah you won't get any sympathy here really if you're not prepared to do something about him.
You should be lynching that sheriff and his cronies. Not staging peaceful protests.

FBI is a joke

we have no borders

FBI can't stop anything and they are definitely corrupt. Why can't the FBI stop the Narco Gangs running skid row 24/7 open air drug markets in all the major cities in the USA

FBI is rotten

RWDS

So are they going to bomb that police station or they going to just take it?

White Lifes Matter when?

This would be awkward if he dindu nuffin, instead of he didn't do anything.

Fucking gingers deserve to die.

If shit hits a fan,the police will be a zog tool, so dis-trusting police would all in all be a smart thing to do.

And green-eyed ppl too. Because why would we like the genes bank to grow right?

You need a community militia to overthrow the police forces.

This has been said on many threads like this in the past, but nothing ever comes of it.

OP, if you really want this to get attention, go to foreign outlets like RT, Xinhua and PressTV. They hate America, and would jump all over this, which means the liarpress would be more likely to cover it as well.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't aware Donovan was a humongous fudge packing ass bandit.

pls no

Good. Undue peacefulness is as much a sin as undue wrath.

You can kill. They're only human.

Stay mad.

Addressing the source of the words, not their content.

Not an argument.

gg at the gene lottery
What about your hair/physique?
6ft 1, 160 lbs
Got light brown hair with what would appear to be blonde streaks throughout it.

'Not an argument' is not an argument, Molyjew.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REST IN PIECE BASED FATHER

THE DAY OF THE ROPE WILL COME FOR THEM

Kill me.
peace*

If you flee then physically get into it with the cops, don't expect whites to sympathize.

If there are enough drug dealers to outnumber law abiding voters, you live in a shitty town.
I suggest you and anyone you care about moves out of said town.
You're obviously not going to deal with it yourself, you said the feds wont help and that the people cant democraticaly remove him so you're out of options, he won, you lost, leave town and find somewhere nicer to live user.

only niggers riot, i suggest surgical strike assassination

are you a fucking faggot? lift nigger

Just shoot the sheriff.

What, this man had no brothers? These girls have no uncle?

We all want to choose our own lots in life. We all want to be the masters of our destiny. Sometimes, however, as unfortunate as it might seem our path is laid out before us by others who we may not even know.

Sorry, man, if you're this guy's brother or these girls' uncle, but it is what it is. You no longer have a say in your own life. You are no longer free to choose what must come next.

Time to burn my own neighborhood down, I guess.

How difficult is it to get away with a hypothetical sniping?

But don't shoot the deputy

If you really want to change anything the answer is to gather in a mob and lynch the sheriff.

Anything else is a waste of my time and yours, fag,

Somebody needs to kill you before you infect somebody with your faggotry.

Rioting gets shit done. A ten million man peacful protest for 90 days does nothing. A 100 man riot for 5 hours changes everything. Violence is the answer.

people need to keep in mind that white riots will look and smell much different than nigger riots. We're superior no matter what so just fucking do it.

God emperor Trump said you have to get their families involved

:^P Just kidding, just horsing around here. *whinnies majestically*

$100,000 I'll take care of your little 'problem'.

50% upfront, we can make payment arrangements for the rest at a later date.

I was at a concert once and witnessed a fight, a man got kicked in the head and was unconscious. The cops showed up and arrested a bystander trying to help the unconscious guy, and they cuffed the unconscious guy as well.

American cops, trained by the jews, so you get treated like Palestinians.

Looks like an octaroon

No, you find a rope and hang the sheriff. No riot needed. Shoot anyone who tries to help him

Shoot the deputy. Shoot all of them, they are all complicit. Kill'em all.

Don't forget blonde hair too, since Swedes and Germans are the biggest cucks obviously blue eyes and blonde hair needs to go :^)

Try harder, rabbi.

Same thing happened at the same time where I lived.

hes involved in the drug trade? an unsavory world. things happen to people who are involved in that.

pass a one time physical fitness test
don't score too high on the IQ test

You realize the FBI and CIA make a fuck ton of money off the drug trade right?
That's where their "black book" funds come from

You get what you tolerate.

This. Nico is correct.

Literally this. Justice must be done and the "justice" system is completely corrupted. YOU WILL NEVER GET JUSTICE IF YOU SIT BACK AND TAKE BEING FUCKED.

Bump

There is no way in hell that his wife's son is carrying his genes. Obviously he is quite cucked.

the Greys are real. What an amazing piece of video evidence

fbi, pls.
do you even try? or is this what a middle aged fbi guy thinks will work?

which one is his wife?

Call Alex Jones

If you can prove drug dealing he will take it up and get the exposed.

What the fuck was your man doing behind some store at 2am?

God you are an insufferable cum stain

That isn't the case here. The guy's been sheriff for 30 years. The town isn't angry enough with the fucker. Webm related.

If he's a drug lord then action must be taken, this "stay calm and everything will be fine" shit has to stop at some point the family needs to quietly slip away and the people need to make use of their second amendmend rights to go and kick the corrupt fucker into hades. I mean shit we have to start killing these fuckers back at some stage don't we?

What do you mean? For protecting Holla Forums one should abstain from posting about specific intentions here, but violence in itself is, of course, a completely acceptable tactic. Popping some subhuman coppers like those, burning their homesā€¦ par for the course.

Definitely. Just be smart about it.

Look do nothing rash, but if you can make it clear "he ain't welcome roun' here no more" then all the better. I mean you could always do small inconveniencing pranks on his car like sugar in the fuel tank or something, shit to basically 1. Be completely traceless and 2. To ruin his shit up completely. I mean fuck cartel traitors. Also get the story to someone like trump, shit needs to go viral.

Why isn't there anything about this on the internet?

Here's a video with only positive comments from locals and no downvotes:
youtube.com/watch?v=i3u0iNAXh7Y

at least the children will grow up redpilled

anything happen?

The locals aren't internet power users, the ones that are mostly moved away. I've only moved back here because of obligations I had to my family.

Not much. Local media has run a few stories, local radio has played the audio from the night on the air. Still trying to get media from outside of the area to look into it.

Read the thread, it was his business. It had been broken into multiple times so he was checking on it. This is a common problem around here and the cops do nothing about it.

The only reason they even noticed him there is due to the fact that they were probably going to hide behind the building. The local cops are well known to hide behind businesses at night and take naps. I've had to run them off our land for doing that multiple times in the past. You'd think that would prevent break-ins but usually it precedes one, I'm convinced they are in cahoots with the people that constantly break into local businesses.

Another thing I need to mention here and I'll be compiling a bunch of information related to this:

We are next to the state line of Virginia. There is a small community just over the border called Sandy Level (all the locals call it logtown). That's where the crack dealers operate out of, they buy their cocaine from the sheriff (well the sheriff's lackeys).

So he's able to say "I've cleaned up my county" because he technically did. He ran the dealers over the state line and supplied them. We have a similar situation with heroin coming up from the south, although the hub is within the county lines.

As far as his "fight against Mexicans" it's all bullshit. They are the fastest growing demographic in the county and have been for at least 20 years.

bump

Even so, it won't get the same kind of attention as usual? Why? Because he isn't a nigger.

What can you do? Find out who these policemen are that are abusing their power. I'll bet you 1000 internets that at least one of these officers is a nigger or spic-looking fuck.

But I'd like to more wonder what might've been taken out of the dude's home, or what this dude was working as. This kind of unannounced can't happen too often without some nigger wanting this guy dead for something.

Then you have already lost.

Those who do not listen to your voice will have to listen to your bullets. If you're not willing to make them listen to your bullets then that's where it ends for you.

You've built him up to be some unbeatable foe, and so are defeated and then wine to us there's nothing you can do. There's a myriad of ways to dispatch someone, work out the logistics and get it done.

Those kids are white lol.

It is you who will go into the oven, shit kike.

Updates

In other news:

Local news report:

Source: archive.is/elJBf

I don't have pictures from buildings yet, sorry anons.

I will continue to keep this thread updated as things happen. I'm also trying to dig into the things I've mentioned but have no proof of. It's a small town, things get buried. I'm going to go through some old news papers at the library tomorrow if I get time.

I'm also going to see if I can get anything from the court house, although I think all records related to this case are currently sealed.

I'll also keep you all updated on the whole civil unrest situation. The locals are pissed and I think something may be fixin' to go down. I can't mention everything I've been told about on here but trust me, I've never seen the community this united and angry.

One last thing: spray painting the roads may not seem like a big deal but whomever did it knew what they were doing.

They hit all the major ways in and out of the area, and all the main buildings within two towns. The black town in the county hasn't been touched, because their population doesn't give a shit.

Pic related is what they did to the confederate monument in their town.

There was another monument (pic 2) and the niggers wanted it removed and defaced it several times. The local SCV capture guarded it in full uniform for weeks around the clock.

Eventually a nigger plowed into it with his car and destroyed it, he wasn't charged with a crime.

It was a beautiful marble statue that used to sit in the middle of main street. The SCV was willing to move it at their own expense as a compromise but that wasn't good enough for those sorry son of bitches.

*SCV chapter

Sorry anons it's late and I'm tired.

The reason is because the (((media))) blacklists anything that garners sympathy for non-degenerate whites.

Stand up white man

I feel for you, OP. I live in Hampstead, on the Southeastern end of NC. I hope that your community can beat this corruption.

Holy shit, I fucking knew this guy. Didn't expect to see this story on Holla Forums of all places.

he deserved it

One last thing before I go.

A local child sex/pedo ring was recently discovered in our area that involved a lot of the older men of influence. Man suspect the Sheriff (Sam Page) was involved in this but we haven't managed to find anything to link him to it as of yet. I'm going to attempt to dig in that direction and hopefully find something.

If you'd like to read more about the child sex ring here are some links to local reports. The main one taking the fall for this fled to Thailand but Thailand sent him back.

Report on Thai police arresting Micky Snow:

archive.is/fDAJ6

Who is Micky Snow? (long report about the man): archive.is/L8lmk

Micky Snow out on bond: archive.is/4UfyO

A long series of posts (seems to be a guys blog) about Micky Snow, it's 14 pages long so I'm directly linking:

foreclosurepedia.org/series/mickey-snow-child-rapist-extraordinaire/

I'll update more on this later. Three people have been charged in all but TONS of people were involved that haven't even been questioned. The case hasn't gone to court yet.

We probably know each other too user.

You have brothers closer than you think.

When I was a kid in a very small town (Windover Nevada) the sheriff was selling drugs out of the evidence locker, he had signs in his yard advertising them. Shit was blatant as fuck, bikers and druggies and shit would show up at his house at all hours of the night. Local business I guess was not enough because his wife got busted selling drugs in Salt Lake City out of her cop car and he got busted because of that. Cant find any news of him getting busted but here is the story about her.

deseretnews.com/article/89336/WENDOVER-OFFICER-JAILED-ON-DRUG-CHARGES.html?pg=all

This shit happens, I know it happens but IDK what to advise you to do. If you can safely get real dirt on them I'd say call the FBI.

Looked like trash, hardly an example to point to.

One hundred fiat$ that he was removed so he couldn't spill something.

Your community needs to get together and lynch the corrupt sherriff, since you can't seem to vote him out after 30 years of corruption.

No, riot like a bunch of white people and lynch the corrupt cops.

so you are a bunch of pussies who are hoping some outside force will do what needs to be done by god or Holla Forums

Righteous vengeance is the only path.

This. Remember kids, only YOU can begin The Day Of The Rope!

Yay! We also get to add District Attorney Craig Blitzer and the Rockingham County Superior Court Judge to the list of corrupt officials scheduled for liquidation, for complicity in covering up crimes by sealing the camera footage from the public! Remember, if they have nothing to hide then they have nothing to fear by releasing the footage!

A few of us are digging into these people. No worries.

As I said we're peaceful until pushed. If you'd bothered to read later replies in this thread you'd know plenty of locals are already plotting on taking matters into their own hands.

I am not one of them but I've seen posts getting yanked from social media left and right and I've seen the usual suspects for that sort of thing making their presence known. Call me a pussy all you'd like, I'm not and enforcer and even if I were I wouldn't talk about it on Holla Forums for all to see.

I'll continue to keep this thread updated as more information becomes available. We're going to get this resolved as a community, and I'm damn proud of my community after seeing them finally come out and take the issue of our police force seriously.

This man will not die in vain, him getting killed is the straw that has finally broken the camel's back. We're going to make our county great again.

I have central heterochromia. It's kinda neat, I guess.

It would seem that the local law enforcement are doing nothing to ease people's minds. If that footage cleared their men then they should show it. Cracking down on "vandals" is throwing salt in the wound. I'll be interested to see where this goes, keep us posted OP.

you know maybe just maybe the cops had a reason

Kill him. Citizen justice. And kill his drug deputies that will want to take his place.

American cops are an occupying force on American soil. Enemy armies are generally allowed to do what they want so long as they stay in line with their masters wishes, and don't stir up too much shit to annoy their masters.

Apparently this faggot didn't read the thread. Moshie thinks he is white I guess.

Obviously 'whites' do sympathize and are getting a might bloodthirsty.

Whatever Rockingham County Sheriff has done, it's county government has weird vibes. Frequented the County's government a few times years ago, in oversight/evaluation, and every time I visited it the place just rubbed me wrong - like there was some unspoken thing going on, or something. Just weird.

Because of that, I can honestly say that this shooting doesn't surprise me, not in the least. The vic probably hadn't taken his rites.

maybe that's the drug stuff? Why isn't this thread bumping?

I see what you did there

Actually by law once CPR is begun it has to continue in perpetuity until a doctor or paramedic pronounces the patient deceased.

At least that's how it was explained to me when I was a firefighter. Could have just been exaggeration for the sake of Standard Operating Guidelines.

I'm not a fan of provocateurs encouraging violence, but your community has a massive beta faggot problem, which is why you have the crooked cop problem.

Looks like he might have some mestizo in him. That would explain the ready access to a supply of drugs.

I lived in a county with a mob-owned sheriff. When people grumbled a lot, an opponent openly ran in an election bringing it up constantly, and ousted him. But the new sheriff was mob-owned too. The thing is, the modern mob is fairly conservative and won't push so far that things spin out of control.

The mob is around more than you think, having cashed in on their early entrepreneurship. My father ran a fairly significant straight business owned by the mob. That was in the 60's and 70's. The mob would hate scum like Sam Page.

Stop trying to dindu this dipshit.

I hope he gets justice.