What does Holla Forums think of odinist's and Christians coming together as one to defeat the Muslims/refugee's

What does Holla Forums think of odinist's and Christians coming together as one to defeat the Muslims/refugee's

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
bibliotecapleyades.net/enoch/1enoch01-60.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=BMYBl2uzXEw
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
marginalia.lareviewofbooks.org/judean-jew-jesus-paul/
holytextures.com/2011/02/its-judeans-not-jews.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As natural as a Germany/Japan Alliance.

Hello shlomo

It may not be " natural " but we Christians share the glorious European land with the pagans and war is calling we need them.

i dont know how about you make a good original post to start a discussion that doesn't suck complete ass?

fuck off, religious shit like this will always cause bloated threads full of mudslinging at other whites

and notice i said whites not white's

Hey there, identical thread to the one we had last week.

I'm an atheist but think paganism is neato. I just don't think the mythos is real. Am I still a pagan or must one be a theological pagan to consider oneself thus

Some pagans don't believe in the gods but see them as Symbols.

Sounds more like race-aware atheism, but I don't care about names. Too bad the Roman mythos isn't as well preserved as the Norse one though

Well most of the sagas where lost due to the Christians. It makes me pissed but i don't hold a grudge.

..and the applicable version of 'sagas' of Gauls were lost due to Romans…

Totally agreed

It's a shame though, really would like to read the sagas of the ancients

So all seven of the pagans will come together?

Horrible pic btw

Stole the pic from last thread lol, but to elaborate most pagans don't give each other shit contrary to your belief I think we can band together with the Christans

My point is that there really aren't many of you so calling for unity is unnecessary when this doesn't even need to be discussed. This is an anonymous image board.

There is zero reason for pagans/atheists/Christians to fight each other, western nations have long had freedom of religion as a basic tenet after the horrific slaughter of the thirty years war and other such conflicts. Virtuous heathens can get into heaven in Christian doctrine and as long as they die honorable deaths there's no reason a Christian couldn't into Valhalla or whatever either. Most pagan beliefs aren't even that sinful, they share similar values because they are European religions, not worshippers of some Aztec blood god. Any attempt to dispute this perfectly acceptable alliance is shilling or severely misplaced allegiances and goals.

The ancient church fathers cleansed classical society of "pagan filth" (their words), from spain to syria

why shouldn't we today?

Of course, only jews want us divided.

Yuropoors do, perhaps, but you faggots can stay across the pond. We don't need you at all.

I welcome it. I would wager that Eastern Europe welcomes it. Western Europe is where the problems lay. Of course, it is the most cucked region, so who cares what they may say?

To anyone who doubts the necessity of this, go watch the video of the opening ceremony for the Gotthard tunnel in Switzerland.

The whole thing was either a symbolic ceremony or a literal ritual acting out the idea of binding the angels of Christiandom and the various pagan gods. And at the end, they were sealed beneath the mountain by a singing jew.
Go watch it. The ceremony, even in cut video form, radiated evil.

I say this as an agnostic. I'm not on either side of your divide. You guys NEED to get your priorities straight.

This. The jewish spiritual war is real.

And we have scripture to point back to about the kikes serving Satan. They were cursed by God. All of the noble pagans joined us in faith and became us. This LARPing is just another fedorable rebellion against Christ. They will choose any religion, but not Christ. You can see them speaking of all religions, ranging from Gnosticism to Buddhism to Hindu, even taking bullshit from the Talmud. They are fools and they are not my friends.

I think odinism and other neo-pagan religions are extremely silly.

You can't revive it, and the link to the beliefs of your early ancestors has been broken for a millennium or more.

Instead, we should work in the confounds of Christianity to reform it and maybe its pantheon.

There is no divide between Odinists and Christians. Both are white. It is only jews who trying to d&c who say they are divided.

I like Christ but i can't stand the jewish "Old Testament".

Interesting point.

They can cooperate or not, they both have no relevance and will be no part of the solution.

Christianity have failed thoroughly. Was it Jewed from the start or not? It doesn't matter. It has shown itself to provide no spiritual protection to what we're up against. Christianity also have the serious problem that to protect the spiritual meme core, it destroys rationality. It's good protection, but it doesn't lead anywhere. In sum they end up defending themselves with "it's good because it's good," and most intelligent people today are far beyond that sort of thinking. In sum, christianity have no appeal and doesn't help.

Pagans are pretty much nothing. They are so few that who cares what they think. Notice how these threads are all christians screaming about how terrible pagans are and how they must be burned as heathens, with no one defending paganism. In sum paganism isn't anything, and the christians are right in calling it larping.

We need new rituals, better rituals. Our spiritual problems and goals are not the same as for 2000 years ago… or 5000 years ago. Our enemies are not nature like the pagans. It's not human sacrifices like the christians. We live today. And so we must solve our problems today. That's not to toss everything of the past away, both systems contain a lot of timeless truths about human nature and our eternal difficulties. But the solution will at most highly eclectic and probably mostly innovative.

So that's my opinion. If christians and pagans are willing to reform their spiritual beliefs, they have a place in the coming age. Otherwise we should leave them behind in the old system where they belong. Christians must be willing to have their entities share the spiritual space with others. We can't have the "only jesus" stuff. It doesn't work. Pagans have no cohesion, no rituals, no nothing. They need pretty much everything. They have a great deal to learn about the social aspects of religion.

I assume this will happen gradually and naturally. Those who want to sit on their high hills and scream about how everyone else is wrong and "muh bibble" and the like are as useless as marxists and good riddance to them.

To understand the New Testament, it's important to know the Old in some respect. The Bible is a complete work, and Old Testament prophecies were fulfilled in the New.

It also shows that there were practically two sects of jews. The one sect became the modern jewry that hates Christ, hates God, and serves Satan. The other sect was the people that served God and went on to serve Christ to the point that they only called themselves Christian along with the gentiles.

It's a pity that school is out. Fools like you, sure of themselves, are out in force to show their vast swaths of ignorance and stupidity.

More foolishness. You haven't bothered to read the Bible in any respect either. This earthly body is cucked because it is not based in scripture, but in the words of mere men who have bullshit to sell. The liberals in the churches are no different from the liberal atheists on the street. They are one and the same: Fools.

Positive Christianity is the best form of Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

The entire history of Europe begs to differ. Intelligent people are still susceptible to subversion. The defense of goodness is an obvious one and Holla Forums does a great job screencapping a revitalized logic used in the past. We've been cut from our ties to the past and your entire argument revolves around leftist strawmen. Christianity obviously has an appeal whether you like it or not. It wouldn't still be around (though often in a subverted form).

I don't think any form of European paganism considered nature an enemy and human sacrifices are exactly what we're seeing right now with unchecked violence against the white race surrender to islam.

TL;DR: you don't know anything about what you're talking about and it's ironic you're calling others out for LARPing.

John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Not this again.

Christians and neopagans can be effective allies in our movement, but not by getting into the ring to pummel each other. Good Trump walls make good neighbors: we have /christian and /asatru, and Holla Forumsacks should report there for spiritual fellowship instead of here for mudslinging.

If I were a mod I'd delete these threads; there is plenty of opportunity for religious polemic when on-topic threads derail.

I have nothing against Christ. Only the jews.

Don't even try to defend them.

I have no sympathy for simpletons who cannot read.

Let's get entirely forthright:

Are you for or against the extermination of the jews?

I'm for them being out of my country. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't care of your opinion beyond that.

This isn't enough.

There's nothing Aryan about that swarthy dark featued runt, but god if he doesn't have a withering explosion of raw, apparent intelligence about his physiognomy. The cripple intellectual gains more and more influence and praise in the modern meme culture and so it should be, so would he have predicted and facilitated.

I take issue with odinists being odinists, not them sharing the political viewpoint I have. Even then I probably wouldn't mind their existence, but they are a front for 'muh oppression' D/C utilized so fully in the west.
Against blue pills, it is 'muh slavery, muh colonialism' and 'west is waging war on Muslims', 'those bloodthirsty leaders'
Against normies, it is 'evil crusades/colonialism', against Holla Forumsacks it is 'evil crusades/conquest', muh evil pope
And against Holla Forumsacks it is '>Slavs/Finns/Irish, >white'
I wish this was recognized more fully. Even though most points are factually correct, what they carry with them is not - there have been evil popes, and there still is at least one, 'our leaders' are bloodthirsty savages and ancient warfare stole a lot from us and others.
The problem is the fact that these facts are selective, and only showcase one side, leaving the other one either fighting for its right to even exist, and the other one bitter (just like 'muh oppression' everywhere, be it fags, women or niggers). If you assume a combat role under a flag, you're going to fight until the last day. Less likely that you will be doing it against jews, too. Nobody here cares about Persian/Greek conflicts with such vitriol as 'pagan vs Christian' - ever wondered why? Ionia was never the same…

Everybody who isn't a kike (or satanist chaos cultist / wannabe kike) agrees that we should have our societies straightened with
I'd add a personal one as 'nationality is not entirely racial', due to our 4+ millenia old ways as such. It is usually dismissed because of a (healthy, but blind) knee-jerk reaction to unnatural multiculturalism, and following problems. Interracial marriages (note) should not be illegal, they should be rare outliers.

Beyond Turkey/Albania, I hardly see any reason to wage war against Muslims. Sure enough, we could justify taking over all of former Roman territory, but I do actually believe it is ultimately unnecessary, and will simply lead to more trouble than its worth.

Seems alright.

Wouldn't trust the christcucks though, tbh fam - no offense christcucks, but you've got way too many people with a boner for erecting a kingdom of christcuckoldry and putting non-christcuckd whites to the sword if they don't want to be a part of it.

Fuck all the Abrahamic religions, really.

And you wonder why we put you to the sword?

Yes, having an opinion about your Jewish god sure is horrible. Can't have that… people going around having opinions. Only total submission to Jewish dogma is acceptable in this world.

And you wonder why you are the enemy of white people everywhere?

LOL cool story bro

hahahaha

Before Abraham was, I am.
t. God

You want us to accept your culture and false beliefs in our society. Were you to remain after reclamation, you would basically be the second coming of sandniggers. You're preaching multiculturalism.

The new cucks, same as the old.

I said fuck your culture BECAUSE you try to put us to the sword, and proselytize everywhere like fucking Jews with their subversion.

See why nobody trusts you?

Semitic argumentation tactics, total context denial, to boot… Your boy J would be so proud, eh?
;^}

Protip: I am agnostic deist and I think you're worshipping Azathoth nigga.

> "I didn't want to do it, he hears himself saying. "I didn't want to leave them behind.

> "Yes I did! I didn't have to come here. He pauses. "I didn't have to do anything, he says quietly, and inhales another lungful of death. "It was all automatic. Maybe it was inevitable.''
> "– Evitable, echoes the distant horizon. Something dark and angular skims across the stars, like an echo of extinct pterosaurs. Turbofans whirring within its belly, the F117 hunts on: patrolling to keep at bay the ancient evil, unaware that the battle is already lost. "Your family could still be alive, you know.

> He looks up. "They could? Andrea? Jason? "Alive?

Neat.

And what sort of Lovecraftian nightmare are you, oh ancient and infinitely benevolent being?

I am certain my soul eternal can be entrusted unto you.

I can feel it.

And feelings are never wrong…

see

Multiculturalists is all you are.

Another word for the classical theological position of shitlib.

Rather than cut out more, expanding on the old and finding the lost books is far better.

Book of Enoch (oldest of the three versions, traces at least 200 BC, is likely far older)
bibliotecapleyades.net/enoch/1enoch01-60.htm

Imagine an AI interacting with consciousness. Imagine a pleb interacting with me; They are in the presence of a god. To them - something akin to Cthulhu. The real God is strange, and as such, is always wholly accepted or rejected, and never understood.

Yeah the "new-age" "religions" are awash in hating the Christianity they were brought up with, and they think all the codes are supposed to be undone. When in truth any culture around the world that has attained civilized status would keep such codes, since they are useful because of our biology.

I think really it matters not on your believe. It has always mattered on your ability to do damage to your opponents, the pagan kings of the past primarily Christianized because Rome would send them arms and techniques which would make them a better fighting force, than those around them. Further by their older ways a leader only kept their position, as well as he could defend it. Once Christianized the leader could use ecclesiarchal reasoning that it is theirs by birth right and so their offspring, so a leader would want this advantage.

So there wasn't evil Christians, merely warriors keeping too their old ways of honor and family, so what is one new god too send praise too. Notice in time they ceased respecting Rome's eddicts while gaining all they wanted from the Roman, Greek and even Semetic cultures which would make them the most fierce opponents ever seen in the world, be sure too always be armed since you never know when your fate will come. use the old gods

also technically "odinists" cannot exist as they see themselves, odin never was into followers, the Great Measurer wants you to find the best path and take it, not be slave too a teacher, unless you are follower then be a good one for your lord

Ah, the arrogance of faith.

Refreshingly ancient.

Your faith was born in another land, and brought to you by outsiders.
And now, the outsiders outnumber you by heaping numbers, and the 'bond' you share with them is turned against you as a, quite potent, weapon; turned against us all so, and all the while you deny it.
Comedic tragedy.

My faith is responsible for the success and utter domination by Europe for the last 2000 years. My culture is white culture as it is known throughout the world.

Europe far has exceeded anything the Romans ever dreamt of.

You're literally a white nigger saying "we wuz".

Oh, also, for the sake of edification: Cthulhu is more like an angel or something in the Lovecraft mythos.

Azathoth, then, is the over-being, or God, as you put it.
All that is, is merely the dreams of Azathoth.

No, the arrogance of me. Keep them separate. In my nihilistic phase -before knowledge on jews- I forged a theory similar to this. I found Christianity to stand against the meatbag-NPC theory, and abandoned it.
Now I'm intrigued by humans. What could possibly lead to stupidity so great, if not demons or a curse from God? After all, He says that He will give to other forces those who abandon Him.

We are older than 2,000 years bro.
And yours is a foreign faith, which has cost untold European lives for the sake of your proselytizing, often at the tip of a sword pointed at a European throat; which, again, why you're disliked and distrusted, much like Jews and Mudslides (the Abrahamic religions! Whadda ya know!).

You're nothing but subversives.

Hardly, though I must admit - you have done a fine job of disseminating the foundational core of Judaism to the whole of the world and converting others to it.

Kek.

Top Kek.

Oh, and btw: Now its all dying.
That went well.
Shalom!

I didn't say that though, you did.

Straw man tactic.
More Semitic argumentation on offer.
They've taught you well young padakike.

I've just stumbled upon this theory, the only thing that Christiantiy seems to stand against in this theory to my knowledge, is the idea of reincarnation.

You graduated from nihilism to egotism.

Way to go sport.

Rising beast, not fallen angel.
That's what.
You never go full fallen angel bro.

Judaism is the Talmud and anything that non-believing kikes wrote up after they killed Christ. If you can't even get your facts straight, you ought not be even conversing with people.

Yes, at the exact same time that it abandoned God for secular humanism and other liberal fantasies, including your own abomination. Some coincidence, huh?

It's literally your argument. Your first sentence is "we are older than that" as if wiped out and assimilated cultures have any significance today.

You should have read more instead of studying your libtard professor's dick with that big mouth.

Paganism is dead it was wiped out in the middle ages. Anybody who practices it now is a larper and is basically just creating a new culture. Once a culture is dead it is dead and cannot be revived. This is why it is important to protect Europe as it is now, before it is lost to history like paganism.

It's a good thing.

This thread is like Israel though… it should be dissolved and quarantined to Madagascar.

How rude of you, Mordecai.

Oh, I never believed in that part. Imagine maintenance robots, they were like that. Now compare my theory to jewish claims about goyim…
Indeed. This was a major red flag - initially I thought that jews are just smarter, so it's not odd they'd think this way - but then I found out about blood libel. The fact that I started to follow the 'rational' path as well; to transcend morality was not all that important to me- I wanted to transcend truth. I disliked the nihilism of others so much I decided to use their sets of anti-values.

The fact that Jews are pretty much ultimate evil by any and all standards (except 'fluid' ones), and the similarity of my thinking during my made me step back a bit.

Here's the thing. I'm not sure if I was amongst the first or last of my peers who went this road. Most don't have the capacity to understand even this video, so I don't think they did it intentionally. If there was anybody to do anything, anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=BMYBl2uzXEw

I didn't like it. I much preferred my time as a Christian. After finding C.S. Lewis and about jews at old Holla Forums I started my journey back to Christianity. IF there is anything good, it is quite different from jews. The fact that they hate Christianity the most of all is pretty damning as well. The notion that beauty existed during Christian periods (and older) is odd as well.

But alas, one religion kills those who read new testament, one mocks them and one states Truth shall set you free.

It's pretty much ironic that christians claim they hate jew but they worship the jew god and a jew.

I don't think anyone with a brain even believes this, Shlomo.

Yes, the Christiana and all six of the "Odinists" should do whatever you're talking about

Christians and athiesm would make much more sense. Christianity did invent material rationalism after all

His mother was jewish. That means he has jewish blood.

Apparently, you deny that Jesus was a jew.

I think you are the one without brain.

No. Jews need to be called out, in mass, by the entire world. They need to finally be held accountable for their actions, like everyone else.

Literally seconds of research to contradict this myth.

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
marginalia.lareviewofbooks.org/judean-jew-jesus-paul/
holytextures.com/2011/02/its-judeans-not-jews.html

Is getting paid in pennies worth it?

Odinists are an irrelevant group and were never relevant before.
Christians become more irrelevant as well.
I dont see how any conncetion would benefit anyone.

Is this some Christian identity batshitery again?
That means he's a fucking jew.

I'm literally quoting the website you linked, lad.

Thus, the 3 websites you linked contradicts themselves.

Was the Christ "galilean", "judean" or "judahite"? This is not clear.

Also, the borderline between those identities are rather vague.

Learn to read.

I think it doesn't require a real religion and retarded paganism to join together.

All it needs is men willing to take up arms and fight against the invaders and their own jewified governments.

Btw your kind were considered heretics in Christendom's heyday.