But, but, but…

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
but, but, but…
M'UH OPRESSIUHN

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf
randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how accurate it is.

I wonder how many of them would have marketable skills if you were to abolish Quotas..

Educated as in getting worthless degrees?

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

This is so disgusting. Black woman due to their low intelligence and lack of morality make the best puppets for the Jews to manipulate.

And its makes my stomach sick to think about how many more qualified whites got the shaft to make room for the Jews pet apes. America is truly and upside down Jewish supremacist nation.

Well that's strange, it doesn't seem to make them less shitty of single moms, choose better men, or get off of welfare.

It's almost as if they were just let into college just to fill a diversity quota or something, or perhaps received degrees in fields where it doesn't take much intelligence to succeed.

I wonder how many of those are IT degrees, if any. Have you ever seen a black sysadmin?

AYO HOL UP
runs Apache as root

SO YOU BE SAYIN
installs gentoo

Do you guys ever wonder what "educated" really means, these days?

Shieeet, I's got muh associates degree in food studies from a college ranked #346. I's be college ejewcated muh fuggin bix nood!

Sheeeite

So you lot are actually buying this?

They're quite clearly taking Black Studies, Media Studies, etcetera. All the college level "studies" they take were literally invented for them, so that they'd look good on paper and quench the fires of animosity.

Now, when whites in America see dumb niggers, hear about niggers doing dumb things or outright see niggers rioting (((they'll)) be able to point at these statistics.

Better to being a shebon single mother parazyte of welfare.

Nope. Still Asians

census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf

the grad school (MPP) I applied to admitted 40 percent black female and around 60 percent female overall, the white male percentage was like 20 percent

Of course, admissions are probably controlled by Feminists for whom diversity means no white men.

If you're talking about an Associate's, then yes.

But PhDs (in actual subjects, now Womyn's Studies) are pretty difficult. At least for now.

It's funny how the college bubble is so similar to the housing bubble in that regard…

Where the webm of the nigglet girl who write math in the board?

I feel pretty good that I dropped out of college. We are watching the college degree jump the shark right now.

This shit doesn't make sense. It's total bullshit written by illiterate dumbass. Probably nigger

i think they are saying that out of all groups of women, the black women are getting degrees at a higher rate, which might be true bc all the profs just hand that shit out to them while they're getting welfare for all dem babbys

Remember that college majors with a higher portion of women have lower mean IQs:

randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/

big surprise