I have a problem, Holla Forums. I don't understand what's my incentive to care about your ideology. Or frankly...

I have a problem, Holla Forums. I don't understand what's my incentive to care about your ideology. Or frankly, for anyone with a modicum of self-respect or rationality, really. No, it's not what you think. I do not say so due to liberal leaning or some other antagonistic agenda. For all I care, Holla Forums can be right about everything. The kikes, immigrants, and all the rest.

What I don't see is a good reason to give a shit. About keeping the white race pure, promoting fascism, gassing the kikes, whatever it is your goals are. Simply put, you offer no prizes for doing so. What would I gain from "fiting 4 race"? The White Warriors are going to build me a mansion and shower me with shekels? No?, Perhaps extract revenge on all those who wronged me in the day of the rope, many of whom, I'm afraid, were White, and possibly guys like you? Not that either. Well, at least I could live in total tranquility and harmony in the Reich utopia, right? Wait, on second though, I just remembered you advocate for a merciless Darwinian jungle in which everyone who's deemed weak or socially incompetent is euthanized.

My, my, what a bargain. So what does that leave? "The beauty of the Aryan woman"? The same ones who compromise the majority of SJW's and liberals you hate so much, and I would add degeneracy too if I didn't know better ( That you are massive hypocrites who promote sexual degeneracy and shame anyone who doesn't ), or besides the same ones who continually push anti-male laws and gynocentric gender norms, while expecting to be delicate goddesses, which in your white utopia would still be regarded just as the feminists you currently want them to be, as white goddesses sitting on laurel leaves while all the men sweat and bleed for their approval?

Well I have an idea. Since you're obsessed with the religion of serving the Aryan woman and think anyone who rejects it is just jealous of you, how about this - When you have the Fourth Reich, you can set up a Collosseum, in which alpha males such as yourself fight each other to the death, and only the winners are allowed access to a harem of as many white vaginas to breed as they want, while anyone else, including the spectators, do not have sex or pass on their genes. So you'll have all the beauty of the Aryan women for yourself and it'll be a sweet eugenics program too! How about that? If you agree we have a deal and I'll fite 4 race.

What do you mean, "no"? I thought it's everything you want. You get to be a manly white man and work hard for the privilege of the aryan woman and passing on your superior genes, while every male who doesn't man up and prove his alphaness gets nothing. Can't imagine why you'd refuse.

So I guess the only reason to support Holla Forums is to be possessed by some hormonal animalistic drive to start hooting and raging and blowing your chest to prove your dominance when you hear that the race is in danger or that white culture is dying or something, like a nigger being sprang into action when his gang starts bellowing about cracks, or a retard going "HURRRARGHHHGHGH" in a spastic fit?

Seeing as how Holla Forums endorses a Nietzchean social structure where everyone needs to improve, lift, fuck, be dominant and all of that jazz just for the sake of being "Top gorilla" so others don't stomp on him, including Holla Forumsacks themselves, wouldn't it actually be a direct conflict of interests for someone to assist you in your "war" against your enemies, the kikes and shitskins?

I mean, if the average Holla Forumstards are gonna instinctively hack someone to pieces for showing any "inferiority", by going "Lol I'm fucking better than you nerds, I lift, I'm groomed, I'm rich, I'm popular, I have a 10/10 GF", suggesting that an ideal poster should be as "alpha as possible" so he can brag about it, then wouldn't it be far more lucrative to adopt an immoral, opportunistic mindset instead?

If being a successful alpha and taking the iron pill is what you take pride in, wouldn't it make sense for someone for me to make sure that you keep being deadlocked in a struggle against niggers and jews as to reduce your social status, while fucking over white values, the white race and white society or being a ZOG shill if it means I get to be richer and more alpha than you?

Think about it. There are two big kingdoms fighting each other. They hate each other's guts. Each kingdom wants to dominate the other and prove their superiority. In the middle there's a small kingdom. It's in the best interests of that small kindom to keep those two larger ones killing each other, scheming against each other, and in general disarray. Not helping anyone, because they would be next.

tl;dr why should I, as a Goy who only looks after himself, be sympathetic to Holla Forums's ambitions?

Here's your (You)

Well thought out and mature responses.

You do it because it's funny. Idiot.

Your blatantly antagonistic pile of rambling bullshit deserves as much thought in response as you put into it.

Fuck off.

This was long so I didn't read. But from the bits I did read I know you are a pleb.

If you're not going to try and have a proper discussion in good faith, then I suppose there's no reason to dignify your thread with a proper response. Goodbye.

1.) That quote in you're first pic is fake

2.) The other pics are strawmen

3.) Your opening comments come to no conclusions, and presents no tangible arguments

This is for you user

Thanks for letting me know we're on the right track

As I expected, no one can refute anything I say or answer my direct questions.

The cognitive dissonance is strong here.

Keep it up. Hopefully some lurkers will see this thread and think twice before committing themselves to your loser ideology.

Non-faggot who's not contributing to the groupthink that's being created on Holla Forums.

If you continue down this path, it will only lead to solipsism and that's not a fun way to exist.

Now there is some old copy pasta bait.

Thanks for the nostalgia

the answer to all your questions can be answered with: if you stand for nothing you fall for anything.
also sounds like you plain old don't subscribe to Nietzchean philosophy at all and are trying to answer your very own questions with something you don't believe in.
lurk moar, read moar. Nietzche isn't the end all be all.

You're a shill, but I'll post for other anons here so they know how to respond next time

An argument with no tangibility means it has no argumentative substance, you pile strawmen on top of strawmen and ask us to partake in a one-sided debate, people here tend to not tolerate it, go home.

What points did you make sum it up for me so I don't have to read your ideological throw up. It just seems to me like you are telling us to embrace nihilism because. Do you have a reason to not care?

Flips are niggers? Who knew? I thought they were slant eyed Mexicans.

It is not fake. It is a good quote that at best it is misattributed.

They clearly lack empathy and theory of mind, hence their reactionary views.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if a good portion of Holla Forums people were abused as children or have an autism spectrum disorder.

There there.

Try actually reading the entire post.

This is copy pasta, dont bother responding.

Let's not have an ancient copypasta on the front page you fags, let the idiot argue with himself.

HAHAHAH

I'm sorry, what? You need to get a better grasp on the English Language OP.

Heh

Wow, this is super retarded shit. You're obviously some lolbertarian Ayn Rand loving kike.

I stopped reading right there, you obviously have some sort of LOL BE SELFISH! CARE ONLY FOR ME! attitude like other kikes.

Is this a real quote that has simply been misatributed? When you say someone said something they didn't that's a fake quote.

must be nice, in your comfy little hugbox/echo chamber

It is bait becuase you literally copied and pasted your entire OP you weak shill. This is the third time i have read it word for word.

Talk to your supervisor and get a better script.

I'm not reading the post give me the reason behind the nihlism.

are you dumb? serious question.

The question you should be asking yourselves is "what's being slid by this trash?"

Yeah, you’re a faggot.
If you don’t, you’re committing genocide on your people.
What’s your incentive to care about rational people? Is this really your question?
You sound like a nihilist. Blow your brains out, then, since nothing matters.
Survival. Happiness. Wealth. Saving civilization. Human expansion.
No, but enjoy your strawmen.
1. Dear fuck, learn how sentences work.
2. Dear fuck, keep your strawmen to yourself.
Keep your strawmen to yourself.
Keep your strawmen to yourself.

Enjoy dying alone, bitter and angry because you did nothing worthwhile with your brief existence.

You're a shill. That's not how debates are won on fullchan, since we have no flags here.
Here the mentally challenged way to "win" an "argument" is "Nice try, schlomo" "filtered" and "You're a shill"

Reported.

to be fair it was fairly hard to get through. you type like a cuckchanner and this image all but confirms it's your first day here
everything you typed sounds like someone trying to answer nebulous questions they have about a community they're barely participated in with philosophical devices you don't personally subscribe to and only think hold merit because people on the internet told you so.

This is how mentally defective intl actually is.

Wow, great argument!

Lmao, you just proved the picture right, kid.

Everything you have posted has been pseudo intellectual babble that doesn't make any sense. You have the philosophical know how of a high school sophmore.

sage

Actually OP raises a valid question. And that is, what do we do with people who are driven solely by petty material interests and nihilistic hedonism. Which is, the majority of people today, the last men, the animal men.

And i will give him a short answer. You secure a better future for both yourself, and your children. LONG TERM. Selling out to the kikes can only bring you short term benefits, after which you will rot completely.

Also, we live in a world where practically everyone is trying to sell themselves to the kikes, which reduces their price to almost zero. So good luck with that.

Just tell them to kill themselves. INTL doesn’t matter.

LMFAO

pic related, this entire thread

seems more like a misguided cuckchanner than Holla Forums to me.
either way fuck this thread.

Hey OP you MGTOW faggot. Do what your meme says and check the election stats.

Check the election stats when women first got the vote and they voted overwhelmingly for the conservative party and conservative agendas because at that time those were considered the morally correct things to vote for.

Most women and normies vote for whatever is deemed socially just. I don't think women should vote because its not their place to make important decisions on behest of their entire people and they are more easily manipulated than men are but, they are not the main source of the downfall of civilization alone.

Women voting for leftist shit is a symptom of the breakdown of the family and moral fabric of society as a whole which, we all know that jews have been leaders in every effort to destroy the family and moral fabric of all White nations.

Shitty women is a symptom not the cause.

If you can't see the benefit in preserving the White race then you should fucking gas yourself nigger.

Nice try, Schlomo.

I wasn't agreeing with you. I'm telling you that if you don't create parameters to exist by, then you are going to enjoy the abyss of solipsism.

Struggling a bit there, eh Holla Forums

He posted the same image that INTL always posts.

I know it's a cheap bait, but these issues need to be addressed sometimes.

Nice dated pic, well memed fellow channer

Mudkips and longcat amirite?

/thread

lmfao. mate, you must have autism. you have no theory of mind. you seem utterly incapable of taking on the perspectives of others.

You can’t reason with someone who has none.

Serious astroturfing going on here.

An empty argument being propagated on both "sides" by an outside party.

Good practice for noticing the technique, but remember…

If this is a distraction, what do they not want you to see?

you're supposedly white?
have you ever lived in an area where whites are the minority?

there's your answer for why you should support our agenda

THIS

ive lived in non-white majority areas before and had no problems. i actually moved away from a poor area where it was nothing but dispora anglos and crime was through the roof. every weekend there was a shooting or stabbing going on.

nevermind the shill just responded to himself

you don't deserve to get paid

Did you just quote your own post and type /thread?

Christ is this what passes for bait in the current year?

I dunno lol why would having a homogeneous society be a good thing.

For people on Holla Forums being 'alpha' is being a good quality human being that means caring for yourself and others and being able to create a stable family unit.

You know many posters here are non white? We had a Philippines thread and flips were all over it.

As for why you should become redpilled? You shouldn't, only people who look for themselves and research can see the benefits of it.

OPs entire 'argument' is a parallel of the common "NEET Vs Wagecuck" troll threads.

Your summary at the end provides us nothing. You simply ask a question, "why should I, as a Goy who only looks after himself, be sympathetic to Holla Forums's ambitions?"

If you're actually looking for an answer for that question, here's my answer: Ask yourself. Inherently, there is nothing worth living for unless you give yourself something to live for. Suicide is the only logical choice for your sort, the one's that look for an objective rather than creating one, as death is the only objective in life.

I don't see why you need to use strawmen comics either to be honest. Did you just come from Holla Forums or something?

how's that any different from the hug box you post in all day?

ive lived in non-white majority areas before and had no problems. i actually moved away from a poor area where it was nothing but dispora anglos and crime was through the roof. every weekend there was a shooting or stabbing going on.

Citation fucking needed

where?

so I can check the demographics and crime stats

Ahhhh, it all makes sense now!

Your average Holla Forums weenie has nothing going for him. Thus he latches onto muh white race.

because you are a sockpuppeting retard

sage

Try any northern or southern suburb in Adelaide Australia. Hell, try any anglo primary suburb.

sage

Sounds fucking awesome tbqh, sign me up, but only after the race war is over. Can't afford any distractions.

TRUMP'S GONNA WIN AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

You don't even know what sockpuppeting is, you dumb ass kid.

SAGE SAGE MODS MODS HELP MODS!!!!

we have IDs here, go kill yourself.

You would get destroyed, you retarded faggot. Lmfao.

Nope, Hilldog has won.

sage

you didn't live in ANY

give specifics or admit you are a lying little bitch

And?

Literally everything I've posted in this thread so far is the truth. That's why you're all so angry and responding with memes and abuse. Cognitive dissonance.

A cursory glance at your fucking huge essay tells me you're fucking retarded, the shitty strawman images are the icing on the cake. If you weren't a shill, you'd read the fucking sticky, lurk moar, and would naturally become a Holla Forumsack because we're right.

TL;DR: fuck off

rofl, get outside sometime, you fucking loser. lmfao.

if you fight as bad as you bantz we have nothing to worry about

Holla Forums may be about the white race a majority of the time, but it's really about the human race. which consists of only evolved individuals. shitposts you see worshipping aryan beauties don't represent anything beside the determination to delude oneself of having gone superior.

Holla Forums is not my homeboard, but I support what Holla Forums does for the simple reason I like whites better. To me, if I had the choice between living beside whites or browns, the choice is very, very easy. Whites are nicer, nicer looking, and are less likely to screw me over or you know, murder me.
So it's in my interest that way to support Holla Forums. I don't care about the heritage shit or any of that. It's a purely self-centered reason. If I don't stand at all against shitskins and kikes, chances are I'm only going to be getting the shorter end of a lot of sticks.

go somewhere other than your university lgbt safespace

What is life worth for then, according to you?

HAHAHAHA

The relativist will hang first

Notice these sorts of arguments, as well.

It's designed to create an impression at first glance. Via catalog, via pageview- dissect the attack and learn.

this

haha the butthurt faggot left cuz he started getting his feelings hurt

You're as dumb as a nigger. Are you a nigger?

Looks like you wrote a lot of gay faggy shit, but it seems like what you want to know is "why".

Because you can only give a shit about so much on this Earth, and if you're going to give a shit about something, the most moral object of your purpose and love should be towards those who came before you and worked to create what you have today. Real love is focused. It's meaningless and disingenuous when you give it to every single person on Earth like some pinko faggot. If you want to know why everyone acts edgy, cruel, and heartless here there's no easy answer. Firstly it's fun, second, go study history and realize how everything you enjoy in modern society is a direct or indirect product of thousands of years of human conflict.

Also you're a faggot.

So sage, then.

for you, because you're trying to answer all the questions you have about this place with a philosophy you don't personally believe in.
what don't you understand about this?
have you read or exposed yourself to any world view other than a Nietzchean one moving towards overman?
your whole idea of Holla Forums is based off racially gnostic sentiments, which make up a fairly small percent of Holla Forumsacks.

The shill took my advice

OP is a massive retarded faggot, but I'll leave him with this:

South Africa today is every other white country tomorrow, unless we have an immediate trend reversal.

In South Africa, it is illegal for whites to own land or to have jobs. They are being murdered in numbers large enough every day to easily be labelled as genocide. Now that whites can't own their farmland, Africa's food supply has sharply fallen and people are starving. They are begging for foreign supplies.

The US, Canada, the UK, Germany, basically every other white European nation will be reduced to anti-white anarchy. You will be hunted, you will be killed.

Poland and Hungary might be the only European nations that will escape this fate if they can keep their borders closed.

I think OP left. What's funny is this dumbass kike teenager gets scholarship money for posting for the JIDF, and he did absolutely nothing for his "cause" with this shitty thread. Kikes are so fucking stupid they pay dipshits like OP.

wtf my sage disappeared

Purpose. Transcendence. Lols

What is your view? To just "live life?" Like a barnyard animal? Eat, defecate, have a roll in the hay as much as possible?

You're free to do that to your heart's content. Enjoy yourself. With a materialist mindset, that's the best it will ever be for you. One day you will be old and dying, and one of the last thoughts that occur to you will be that no one ever truly loved you or truly hated you throughout life because you couldn't rock the boat and take a stand for anything beyond your own immediate self-interests.

oh look it's this thread again

if youre gonna post at least sage

Thanks for the tl;dr you monstrous faggot

sage fucker

I remember this pasta
this is some good ol' fashion half-chan shilling

Point taken, it was on the first line of my catalog so I didn't bother looks like I'm the asshole

So where are you from op.

I didn't read a single word but I can tell that OP is a massive faggot.

he's from someplace where FUCKING WHITE MALES took his lunch money

k

THIS IS NOW A COMFY PIG THREAD

/COMFY/

so comfy

So where did all the Blacks go then?

Comfy piggies.

This one is the comfiest they make cute snuffling sounds!

Haunting

You are what would have once been called 'evil'.

You have no sense of morality, no understanding of righteousness, no desire for justice and no concept of honour. You are yet another failure of this must vile of generations and have bought wholly into the poison of 'subjectivity' and 'shades of grey'.

The truth is there is something a thing as 'good'. It is good to love one's family. It is good to defend one's home. It is good to punish the guilty. It is good to protect the innocent.

There are many other things that are good, but from those few we can already establish why Holla Forums's ideology is 'righteous'. Whilst our actions and speeches may veer into the less good, our fundamental ideology is one of righteousness; and it is from that desire for righteousness that our anger and hatred for evil grows.

Quite simply you are filth.

Damn nigger (((you're))) really selfish and dumb.
To put it simply: If we don't win, the Jews will kill off 6,5 billion people (Especially the white) and keep all the rest of the goyim as slaves, kind of like a gulag.

Tho this is probably pasta so who cares.

C'mon user, sage.

Defeatist copypasta, confirmed.