permabanned on Holla Forums for "defending jews"

permabanned on Holla Forums for "defending jews"

they have been completely overrun by shills. the mods are shills. look at this proof. (near the end of the giant thread)

archive.is/QgZRT

requesting more "banned from Holla Forums images

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=8_zs7oCcKYk
youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
youtube.com/watch?v=oWwVyqvvVPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here is the image I posted and the links that were removed

youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew

youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg

youtube.com/watch?v=8_zs7oCcKYk

youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w

youtube.com/watch?v=oWwVyqvvVPA

It's pure insanity. every single thread is a trump or hillary thread and they are all loaded with shills like a diaper with shit. if you discuss anything they don't like, point out the shills, or make a good thread not related to the thousands of hillary trump threads, you are banned. I kept getting banned for no fucking reason every day or two for over a week until they finally permabanned me now for "defending jews". I made a good fucking point and an unbiased observation of all the things going on and they permaban me

Why are you lying?

You should probably cool it with the jewish humor user.

what do you mean "why are you lying"

am I speaking english?

Have you tried not shitposting?

We have a "waa" :((( "I was banned frum pol!!" thread every single day. At this point you fags are no different than those on 4chan, and you'll probably go right back to Holla Forums when your ban is lifted too. Fuck off.

ban is permanent

I never really posted hate speech. I'm not an asshole like most of them. I'm really interested in political discussion.

good.

See

who am I kidding, you made both

not every single post, he was prolly exaggerating, but all the posts are just a specific direction, fascist nat-soc right wing shit.

I wouldn't defend jews but I don't discriminate against all jews, some are against the state of israel and against zionism.

It is worth mentioning that zionism is jewish nationalism, and it's a shitty belief system.
as harmful as globalism.

the globalist cult controls zionism.

it's the opposite, zionism controls the globalist cult.

As well as the nationalists,communists, right and left wing.

Holla Forums has been captured since we moved to Holla Forums.
they were quick to claim Holla Forums

For Holla Forums politics is an excuse for racism, not vice versa.

you might be right but my guess is that people are always saying

but I'm thinking the globalist cult is a bunch of people who nobody knows the real face of.

the individuals who are doing bad need to be tried for treason and held accountable for their actions in a legally responsible way.

just fuck off as often as it takes to stay fucked off.
go troll your grandma
Holla Forums is to be lurked and for comic relief only.

Holla Forums was always like this here and on halfchan, anybody who disagrees was just banned from Holla Forums for shitposting prove me wrong

I stopped lurking Holla Forums and Holla Forums all together, I think it's still bad if you lurk there for the "look at those retards" comic value, you are basically still keeping the board alive and relevant.

When I need to disscus politics, I go to /politics/ it's not so good but it's way better than (let and right pol).
I can respect libertarians who advocate small government and a non-authoritarian approach to government.
that said I dislike politics as a whole.

few years ago, halfchan Holla Forums didn't trust government and the voting process and the system as a whole, shit posting and trolling was tolerated.
the last political threads that were worth lurking was the ron paul threads, this crowd was intelligent at least.

Holla Forums is fascist and fascists are totalitarian, niggerfaggot.
Make another board, and if you want political discussion, check /politics/, its designated for it.

I bet you don't even know what an IP address is, sparky.

cry some more you baby!

yes but it kind of sucks because Holla Forums is the standard politics board when anyone who does lurk image boards and want to discuss politics goes automatically to Holla Forums .

Not to mention the retards who would rather conform to the narrative instead of changing their lurking habits.

Holla Forums as a board should be neutral, it should be accommodating to all political directions and not just a fascist authoritarian hugbox.

it's fucking called politically incorrect, it was never supposed to be neutral

Try

>>>/politics/

My good friend!

If more people were interested in political discussion, then perhaps it wouldn't be a tiny shitty board.

That's wrong. It didn't start getting like this until halfway through 2015 when it went into full battlemode because of Trump.

Before it was a politics board that happened to be far-right nationalist, after it was a far-right nationalist board that happened to be politics.

Instead of being a place to discuss political ideas, it's become a place to do "activism". It's an activism board now. I never thought I'd say this but half-chan Holla Forums is actually better now since it managed to be totally relaxed while also being majority NatSoc. Pity Hiroyuki is a puke filling the 404s with malware though. If it wasn't for that, halfchan would still have something to commend it.

Political incorrectness is just everything edgy that's not the status quo. Nationalism, anarcho-capitalism and communism are all edgy ideas that are removed from mainstream discourse, but Holla Forums culture only allows one of those, and it has to be a highly specific neo-nazi form at that.

it was never meant to be advocating the system as it is now that's for sure, Holla Forums is against any type of civil liberties and advocating authoritarianism, when the police kills someone they cheer, when the state forces a tyrannical law, they cheer, they are only against this shit when it's against the rightwing, that is politically correct as fuck

neutral does not equal politically correct dude, there used to be libertarians and anarchists on Holla Forums now it's just fascism and authoritarianism, that is what the powers that be want.

I think its weird how people think jews are some kind of hive mind, there are tons of divisions between orthodox and ultra orthodox, zionist jews, liberal and atheist jews.

Which are the ones with all the media and banks?

?