THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW'S DIRECTOR IS MAKING A REMAKE OF YOUR FAVOURITE FILM

THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW'S DIRECTOR IS MAKING A REMAKE OF YOUR FAVOURITE FILM

WHAT HAPPENS IN IT

I have no idea. maybe it turns out Royal never actually existed and it was all a plot by the NWO to take over the fancy house where they live.

also, the kids are geniuses because they are all secret clones of a super genius who lived in the 50s.

lel

"These aren't mine…"
"Weow"

ROB SCHNEIDER THOUGHT HE COULD LEAD THE REICH…

The only thing I'm sure is that Mel Gibson and Danny Glover will be in it

>>Revolver the guy ritchie movie
>>Directed by Mel Gibson I just saw hacksaw ridge, it was 8/10 breddy guud

I think the only way to make Revolver better is to have based Mel directing it.

The guys who did Shrek 2 remake Back to the Future. Nice.

brb killing myself

Well I don't really know what to expect.

not sure if bait or just terrible taste

What did he mean by this?

I laughed at this, great post!

Revenge of the sith
Directed by Tyler Perry

OH LAWD ANAGEEN WHY YOU NOT GOING TO JEEDAI TEEMPLE NO MORE SUGAH DUMPLIN

The guy from "When the Wind Blows" makes "Threads". So, the end result is "When the Wind Blows", I suppose

only the dead can know peace from this triggering

Would be shit, good thing that would never happen

Jewish American History X somehow becomes even more jewish with more veiled propaganda, posturing and virtue signalling

…Why?

Oh shit, misread the OP. Oh well Would still happen though

That actually sounds good.

Walter Hill directs Star Wars.
A neon style Star Wars?
So Drive but a bit longer, and less edgy.

So Tron: Legacy

idk

Forgot image

T-THANKS

Honestly it couldn't be worse than the prequel we got so mite b gud

His Trek movie wasn't that bad so why not?

Guillermo del Toro gives us an epic retelling of Johnny Mnemonic…

I am so down for this, how do we fund it?

It wasn't a trek movie. It was brain dead action movie in the same vein as transformers and fast&furious

I'd watch that

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

Directed by Akira Touriyama

I kinda want to see this. Bashki was always the best version but this sounds fucking amazing

Gollum is now a 10 foot muscle bound rabbit, Sam is a floating mouse, The Ring is actually a bloodline that spreads from Sauron, Isildur defeated Sauron by tickling his balls etc etc

Phil Roman directing Interstellar.

All I know is that it has to be a G-rated 2D animated feature, and have back-to-back musical numbers. Tone the science part down a lot, so no spin gravity or time dilation. Murph won't grow up, in that case, so her arc wouldn't be the same. The robot would be more of a comic relief character than anything else.

Oh, boy. Instead of a heartfelt exploration of the pains and joys of the human condition, the movie is now a drama about an angel who quits his divine station out of disillusionment with a silent God, only to find that life as a mortal is no more meaningful.

This is not an improvement.

Rob Schneider is a Hitler.

insert wacky music

He would turn it into something mediocre and boring. No visual gags, no interesting transitions, no clever use of music and sound effects.

>>>/reddit/

I have no fucking idea how this would work.

I can't remember the last movie I watched but I'm about to watch the Black Cauldron. So Ted Burman and Richard Rich remaking Treasure Planet. I suppose it may be darker in tone, have a different art style, and more goofy, animal sidekicks?

All and all I don't see it being much different.

Yeah basically but add in 3 more characters and you have it.

I really REALLY wanted to fug that puppt

So pretty much it's Pan's Labyrinth with synth music, WW3 instead of the Spanish Civil War, and Kurt Russel as El Capitan?
I'd watch it.

Alright, those things I listed plus bad pacing and a somewhat unsatisfying outcome.

M. Night Shamalamadingdong's The Thing

The movie progresses pretty much the same way until the end. It turns out the alien found at the Norwegian base was dead the entire time. The time in isolation combined with the shock to the system drove MacReady nuts. The camera then cuts to an American diner where the news is reporting mass murder/suicide at a remote American Antarctic research base. Camera pans to the counter to reveal Bruce Willis. He takes a sip of his coffee. He knows what he has to do.

Humans will be dull, monsters will have sense of scope. Bit of a downgrade since even in Godzilla 2000 the humans were interesting and not boring to watch. That and in certain shots you get a sense of how big Godzilla is compared to humans. Essentially a watered down and duller version of Godzilla 2000.

You had enough time between the release and today to hear how bad and dumb it was

Shozin Fukui directing a remake of "Network".

I'm not sure if my body is ready. But I want it to be.

Mediocre perhaps but bad and dumb? How fucking high is your horse?

Yeah. Intersteller was probably the best major sci-fi movie to come out recently.

Hopefully with starwars making a comback again we'll get another influx of sci-fi films, and find some diamonds in the rough.

Mel Gibson directs Fellowship of the Ring.

Don't forget Gollum gets rapes by a pack of niggers

Stanley Kubrick comes back from the dead to remake Dr. Strangelove

Stephen Chow directs Robocop

so…