Independent study done by feminist accidentally proves there is no gender descrimination

A feminist ran an independent study, modulating voices so that women interviewees sound like men, and vice versa.

She was expecting that women sounding like men would get hired at higher rates, and men sounding like women would be hired at lower rates.

The exact reverse happened, where women sounding like men were less likely to be accepted, and men sounding like women were more likely to be accepted.

Also, she found that the main reason for disparity is that women quit after one rejection way more often then men.

And she published her results anyway, even though they were contrary to her hypothesis.

archive.is/NhXha

no fuck you i'm not a closet minded leftist faggot like you

The author of the article can't hear you from here, man.

Tbh this isn't Holla Forums unless you guys want to talk about having voice modulation devices strapped to our necks in the future.

It's industry discussion. It's important and impactful.

Disqualified.
If you'd like to leave a link to the site that published this, it would probably seem more legitimate.

1/10

archive.is has the link at the top, you retard. It's conducted by the interviewing.io staff, and published through their blog.

Do you really have no idea how archive.is works?

Hehe

Keep in mind that's it just a single study, that hasn't been reproduced-- you need to process a substantial number of independent and verified studies before producing a consensus.

Stop running around like a faggot claiming that one case proves anything.

DO YOU EVEN SCIENCE, BRO?

that's called scientific integrity. good for her

It's actually called "Publish or Perish"-- a lot of Institutions put the screws on people to actually show they're doing work.

She's a big girl.

dat delusion

apparently that would help me get a job

I really doubt 1 in 4 homeless are women, I've only seen one in my entire life and it was on T.V.

you tried.jpg

Well that's good, nothing wrong with publishing a paper disproving a hypothesis.

nice meem

Kill yourself.