Bookfu 2: the bookening

Summary from last thread:
That was last week. Today I am sure, I really have captured her. She sat down beside me for todays lecture, and asked me about how well I had researched the assignment. It is the first time she has actually started talking to me. The two of us decided to go together to discuss the assignment in the library. It is an assignment where we are supposed to each write our own texts, but to give each other advice on the texts and what problems we decide to tackle. We really are 6 people on our group, but only I and her got together to discuss it. Afterwards I invited her to eat lunch with me in the cafeteria, she really is the textbook example of a introverted, shy girl. It turns out that she is only 18 years old. I am 26, and most of the people in class is around 25 years old. I asked her if she was the type to go out drinking, but she said she was rather the type who would rather have a quiet night at home during the weekends, which is exactly like me. She doesn't have Facebook, nor does she plan to get it. We are going to have a true group assignment in about a month, I originally intended to ask her if she wanted to cooperate on it tomorrow. However she came on to me, asking if I wanted to cooperate with her on said group assignment, I never expected her to ask me to cooperate with her. Both of us sort of ran out of things to talk about after a while, darting our eyes around, trying to think of things to talk about. We both got out our phones and started messing around with them, however I do not think of it as a bad thing. Neither of us is the type of person who can keep a conversation going for hours, I feel we both are happy just beeing around the other, even if we don't talk. I intend to invite her to my apartment either on Wednesday or on Friday. I intend to take her to the bone zone this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/get/z09pP4Rdw66VMQ/vanilla.zip
volafile.io/get/1NGcPnddw676kw/vanilla.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good for you, fella

nice job user. hope all goes well, dont rush it but

Op here, yeah, I realise, maybe I shouldn't take her to the bone zone, at least not at first. If I rush things, I might ruin everything. Besides, I want to hear her say 'please give me the D, user.' I consider myself mature, I am not a horny teen who can't keep it in his pants.

get that on tape and post it here. you'll be my hero for life

Cute story OP. Do you have an archive of the first thread perhaps ?

Sorry bud, it 404'd too quickly. I was giving updates every day from monday to friday last week. I ended up getting something like 125 replies. I used this pic in the OP, and initially called her a 3DPD Tomoko.

I mad. Didn't you at least type it somewhere else on the side or something ? Come on. You're cucking me here.
What if it turns into the next bibanon epic ? Huh ?

Why do you have to be a degenerate about it? Learn about her, and if she is alright, then marry her. You are 26, you are not a child anymore. It's time for a family anyway. Think on that.

These trips compel you to make backups of your story.

To be fair, I want to do more than just pork her. I want to hold her tight, kiss her, massage her shoulders or feet, cook nice meals for her, buy her some nice, cute clothes, see her pregnant in a wedding dress, hold hands with her in public and fall asleep hugging her.

I'd recommend not continuing your story if/now that Val has taken an interest, since he only seeks to ruin everything. >>>/cow/227015 You're still a pussy btw

Okay the stalking was pretty funny at first, but even on Holla Forums, it becomes pretty sad user.
I'm actually, genuinely worried about you. Don't you have friends ? Anyone at all ?
Also please don't try to derail another potentially good thread, user. You're ruining everybody's fun.

Very good user. Then also act like that. And I wouldn't recommend you to tell her that until you are actually a couple.

You cannot have sex before a wedding. So why would she put that stuff on again after you've already married?

I'm sure you can get to know someone well and bind them to you romantically without sex right?

On the other hand I'm aware people might have changed from the old days and that's more difficult now

How then should we feel about sex before marriage

What's the assignment going to be about, by the way, OP ?

It is sinful and wrong. This becomes obvious by the fact that virtually all marriages where both are virgin stand fast.

the mating habits of field mice

What the hell are you even studying ?

Gender studies

You better not actually be OP

gud on ya, op

she spends 80% of her waking life thinking about you
her panties are sodden

find something you both enjoy and do it
find something you both hate and hate it as a unit
cook for her. be 8 years wiser than her.
fuck her as soon as she lets you, right in the pussy with none of the u-on-top/buttplug/i'm-a-sissy crap that passes for sexuality here.

All me

u a fag?

Just rape her until she consents opee

Her tits are the perfect height for sucking.

OP?

do a barrel roll into her asshole .we're counting on you

I'm still warning you to watch out for signs of Tumblr.
Also find out about a subject which she's interested/knowledgeable in, that way you won't run out of things to talk about. Tomokos usually speak only when they are 100% sure that they won't fuck up. Since you both like books, you should probably find out what her favorite book is and start talking about that. That is also a great way to find if she has any tumblr in her- if she likes some feminist garbage, run for your life.
And don't do it like cuckchan's /lit/ in pic related.
Good luck, OP, you can do it.

You got experiences? Tell the stories or GTFO keyboard warrior

d-do girls like this rly exist bee?

You asked for it, faggotini. Now I will have to GTFO anyway.
I am one and I have met some others like this, since awkward plain/ugly girls stick together if they can. I don't open my mouth unless I know what I'm talking about, because the stares, whispering and snickering that comes from normalfags if you say something "off" are unpleasant and will haunt you for prolonged periods of time. The general idea behind this is that subhumans shouldn't speak up if they don't have anything worthy to say. Then there is also fear that whatever you might say will piss off the other person, or just seem really awkward in general, and then the other person will despise you forever, so it is easier to say nothing at all and sit in complete fucking silence for prolonged periods of time, fidgeting with something and shifting your eyes around, while desperately looking for escape, or something to talk about. Generally, your average Tomoko is exactly like your average shy, quiet, cowardly beta male who gets bullied in school, just with tits, so she gets an easier pass in some aspects of life. OP's girl might not be entirely like this, though, and for his sake I hope she's not.

I just want to cuddle you and make you feel secure :3 pls be my gf

And if you are not interested, where do I meet girls like you and how do I make them like me without them running away?

Enjoy finding out about her sucking and fucking a dozen niggers while you are "dating" her.

how do you know op sucks niggers by the dozen?
Not all fags can do this. not many nerdy grills either. ur just jealous op has his hands on one.
At a guess, you're very fat and don't wash much.

Will you b my gf?

I've asked her first. Also she still has to instruct us how to get to know girls like her.

I guess they are at home most the time, like me. So should I just wait for her at her home and surprise her? Seems the most natural. Maybe she'd appreciate how thoughtful I am, that I do not drag her out in the open, where there could be lurkers making her feel uncomfortable.

Sorry, english isn't my main language, but does that means you want to have sex with her?

Seriously, don't do sex, dude, everything in your story is anime-like, except the sex thing.

No. Bone zone is a slang word for cemetery. OP wants to go with her to the cemetery to tell her the stories of his passed by relatives.

do dod od ddoo

That's why she will say no. It's not about who asked first. It's about who asked best, and we're both probably too shit.

Oh, thats fine, its like an anime all over again, living the dream

since there aren't many grills here, tell me, do you run into guys like pic related?

I was teasing you, sorry m8. You seem so innocent, I can't pull this off ;_;

this poster is either legit and won't be my gf
or a troll

either way, no gf.

Would it help if i posted a handsome guy instead of a cute girl?

Help with what?

Being my gf

No, now I want to cuddle you even more.

I'm a man.

Faggots not welcome.

how can I find a qt girl like

I've asked her, she is not answering. If I had one I'd cuddle her, not be in the abyss of the internetz

she probably isn't real, if she is she probably doesn't want to talk to us.

i had a qt gf once, but she was kind of crazy and very fickle. that was 5 years ago, i can't find another gf because i'm not in school anymore. I'm not really around them

the ones at my job are all shit

Op here, something I really want to do. Since I am left handed and she is right handed, I want to spend a lecture holding her hand with intertwined fingers.

is it established that you two are dating then? if so go for it

Wait a sec, she does know you are romantically interested in her? Otherwise holding hands with a de facto stranger is pretty weird out of nowhere

I wrote it as sort of a similar thing like here , i.e. cute romantic things I want to do with her.

Hi.

You will keep us ^2d8 as soon as you fail, right OP?

Pretty gay, OP

Sure thing buddy!

Are you who i think it is

Help me op ;_;

Great, another pussy faggot

I talk to a lot of staceys too, but I'm not into them in more than one way :^)

I want a gf but I don't even know what I would do with one considering I sit at home and play vidya all day.

I wouldn't mind having a gf to play vidya with but I'd rather play in the same house and I doubt either of us would have enough money to get our own house.

tl;dr i want a vidya gf who isn't casul

I can talk to normal girls, but its too easy, and plus since shes introverted and acts a little bit different i get thrown of trail, she will be mine, im sure of it.

Thanks for the pep talk user

is she good at vidya and has good taste in anime?

Nice :^)

Imma ask her to this spic dance, hope shes down for it, i want a gf i can do traditional stuff with and just not be alone.

Shes /lit/ ill tell you that much, theres this philipina introverted girl whos into animie and vidya, shes cute but rn im just trying to focus resources on one.

She is shy and young, she wont come to your appartement. Try and get her to a quiet cafe or somewhere else thats more neutral.
Slow and steady wins the race.
unless you are jeb >>6211227

Imagine my sides when I read that as

Be confident and be yourself. She sounds like someone who is not degenerate. Hold onto her, she sounds better than the normie trash out there. Find out common interests, and get that pussy user

Why would it be sinful or wrong? If anything, I'd be inclined to think that it's not wrong even if it was sinful for some bizarre reason. If you love someone romantically and are sexually attracted to them, you have sex with them. It's not like marriage is a natural part of human life, if anything it's the exact opposite of nature as humans are not monogamous by nature. You can be together with only one person for your whole life, but it has never been the norm in any society; it has been the expectation in most western societies since Christianity came about, but very rarely has it been common in practice.

Before Christianity, Europeans were virtually all polyamorous and many had no concept of marriage — this includes Germanic peoples that so-called pagan traditionalist white nationalists look up to. Why is a watered down liberal Christianity the cornerstone for morality and the way of life of the master race, when it is objectively not successful in ensuring the continuation of the bloodline? In most countries of Europe, Christians are not having children anymore. Muslims are the only ones having lots of kids, atheists are having some, but the agnostics and reformed Christians of Europe are near-universally against reproduction.
If by "stand fast" you mean end in murder or suicide, sure. Virgin marriages are the least successful marriages everywhere in Europe, and disastrous in the Eurasian border countries like Turkey, Russia, Finland, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Greece. Most marriages where both are virgins in those countries end in the man killing his wife, regardless of their religious beliefs or the number of children they've had. Hell, at least in Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Russia and Finland, the more kids a couple has, the more likely it is. Is that "standing fast"? They don't get divorced, sure, but they die violently before they turn 40 out of sexual and moral frustration. That's not natural, healthy or beneficial in any way.

Don't be a fucking faggot
Try to score with this cunt as soon as possible
All this commitment shit is trash; trust me bro, I've suffered enough

"Citation needed" the post.

There you go, faggot.

Oh memetext reply

SATANIC TRIPS CONFIRM, FINLAND IS THE TRUE HOME OF BLACK METAL!

I bet you actually believe this shit you are making up

bum

This seems like the appropriate place to advertise. The vanilla folder has been updated and uploaded. Try it, it's cute.

volafile.io/get/z09pP4Rdw66VMQ/vanilla.zip

Also, good luck OP.

So did you invite r9k-chan for tomorrow OP?

We are in different class groups, she has lectures while I have had free today and tomorrow. I was thinking, what to do once I invite her over? I was thinking of cooking for her, I am quite a decent chef if I might say so myself; but what else? I have told her that I like Japanese cartoons. I was thinking of showing her "Patema Inverted". It is a movie she might like.
Stop eating my pics hotwheels.

…Thinking about it, she would probably enjoy just about any Ghibli film. Exept earthsea.

If she's a shy girl, she'll definitely adore Omoide Poroporo. Shy girls adore that shit and for good reason, it's one of the best ones

Ghibli films are a good idea if you go for this route.

Perhaps something where you two could talk would actually be better though? Also an action that she could associate with you emotionally.
If I were you I'd take her for a walk or something. Depending on what I think she'd enjoy.

Only If she is a class A weeb and has no one else to animu with I'd actually go for watching it with her right of the bat.

Well, she is not actually a weeb. She told me she knew about cosplay and cons and stuff and asked me if I was into stuff like that, too which I replied that I am not, I'd rather keep that stuff to myself. However, still, even if you have no interest in anime, you can still enjoy movies like 'spirited away'. A thought for the next time we eat lunch together, I really enjoy ambient music, stuff like Mike Oldfield, Jean Michel Jarre and Tangerine dream. I thought we might share earbuds for lunch, that way we can avoid awkward silences, I can also ask her if she has some music she likes which we could listen to.

Could you describe how close you two actually are already?

BAN THIS FILTH!!!=

bump

you filthy degenerate

This does not happen if you wash your ears once in a while user. OP might have to lick her ears out in advance if this is not the case.

wow this car got rekt.

REKT

car gore, love it hu hu hu

u can fix dat wiff duck tape

true, you can fix everything with duct tape.
it has to be silver though.
just sayin

That's what they told me. But you cannot fix a broken heart.

You are a idiot that is using a shitty duct tape.

thank me later

just make sure it is the silver tape

what if it is not?

…

Gay m8, and all the fgts that wanna be with you.

Gross, make sure your ears are clean.

Also, she's known you for about a week right? You might be getting uncomfortably close.

niger wat

yo fucn ash u dnt fu ht g can tou fuck y? fu k ing hahah ea fuck

You should walk up to her flexing and just say "Hey baby, wanna do some netflix n' chill this weekend? yolo you know". Chicks dig that stuff.

I've seen you're an ugly cunt and no one can bear to look at you. But fear not, for I will have pity with you and dare touching you.
That's when you hand her over a mask.

Tell me about me, why do i wear the mask?

If I pull that off, will I die?

yum

Why is white men's semen more tasty than black mens?

It wouldnt be extremely painfull.

White chocolate's better

I'm a big nerd

For me

OP, this is da shit you need

op fuck off with your fantasy bullshit and report what happens

act fast

OP, what has happened today???

Well, as I said earlier, we are in separate class groups, so I didn't get a chance to speak with her today . Quite suprisingly, yesterday, one of the only other people in my class asked me over the phone "hey user, me and my group is getting together to discuss the assignment, want to come along?" he is pretty much the only other person I have spoken with somewhat frequently after I started at school.

I'll have you know that as a fat man, I can't be on top and comfortable. I'm you're on bottom, and gf is above you, clinch your asscheeks to thrust, it's efficient and I don't get as winded from it. Where does this on top means in charge meme come from?

Fat men are all sissies though. In fact using your dick = sissy.
Real men rape with a baseball bat

so op, what are you doing right now?

Jerking off

OP, is bookfu white or yellow. Either way, does she wear long sleeves only. If she does, do you think it's because shes used to cut herself, or shes really awkward and doesn't shave anything. If she probably doesn't shave anything, what does she smell like from afar? What do you think she smells like up close. You think she would have really thin hair growth in her pit, or would it be kinda thick? Do you think she keeps the forest trimmed, lets it all grow, or keeps some of it cut due to irritation purposes? Is her head hair greasy looking, does it look uncombed, what kind of texture does it appear to have? Do you ever see if she shaves her legs, or does it look like she only shaves during the summer/warm season? Do you think, if you got together with her that you could have her grow her hair out for you, at least when it's winter weather. Do you think she'd grow out everything because you asked, or would that be weird?

Op lectures should have startes around this time, are you ready to move in OpFaggot69?
Your target is WencheMusen, godspeed faguette.

I wonder why you are interested in this, sicko

Op here, I had separate classes today that started at 8.30 our shared classes didn't start before 10.30. Bookfu sat down next to me, I said hi to her and she greeted me back. We arranged it so that we could take the time to talk about the assignment. After a bit of talking back and forth, we got to somewhat of an agreement on what points it would be best to focus on, on our texts, the text has a deadline 13.00 tomorrow. I plan to finish it today. Tomorrow, we will be having separate classes, my classes start at 8.30 while her classes start at 10.30 even so, it is fully possible for me to turn up to classes 10.30 , I am thinking mabye I should do just that, but mabye bookfu would find it weird if I turned up to the same classes as her tomorrow. As someone asked, she always wears long sleeved sweaters and jeans. She doesn't appear to usually brush her hair, she doesn't appear to be any peachfuzz on her face, but her skin looks a bit greasy and she has a few, what appears to be, scars from reccently popping acne on her chin. In general, she has very unflattering style when it comes to glasses, clothes and haircare.

hot

So just like said, she's an actual fujoshi ? Good luck there user, that means she'll grow hot as balls if you teach her to be confident.

You have yet to describe what your relationship is like. Before you have insinuated that you want to share earplugs with her, now you do not even dare to show up at the same time as her. This does make no sense. Are you even white? Is she white? Pls say she's Asian.

a what?

A tomoko.

Remove yourself from life

Basically a yaoi fetishist, not something you can tell just by looking

how does it feel to be a pleb you faggot ?
Fujoshis are shy reserved girls who don't go out and don't really take care of themselves much. Pretty much like most anons except she's a girl, basically.

google thinks you are wrong and the other user is right

A literal fujoshi, yes, is a fan of yaoi. A figurative fujoshi is a disgusting girl who is similar to a weeaboo in appearance, attitude, whatever it is that makes her disgusting but not irredeemable. Think how you call someone a cuck. While they may be on level with having their gf get blacked, they probably don't even have a gf at all.

For a fujoshi, think similar to a cake, but not the same, just the same kind of disgusting yet hot body.

meant to reply to

I think the "fan of yaoi" thing simply comes with the state. Same way a NEET will spend all day fapping, he does because he doesn't have anything else to do.
But perhaps indeed, just like "cuckold", the word has been a bit abused and lost some of its meaning to extend or reduce it to something else.

But how does this lead to what you said here?

Oh i'll admit this was just my own silly take on the fujoshi stuff. The "she was ugly but she became cute when she realized all she needed was a cute dress and nice make-up" or some shit. Sorry.

Why would you take a good girl and make her a slut? Couldn't OP just go for a slut in the first place then?

Just because a girl is hot and wears a cute dress doesn't mean she's a slut. You read way too much hentai user

u've gotta haf a harsh awakening m80

women who wear jeans aren't sluts, girl who wear dresses are too feminine, and therefore are the whoars nature wants them to be for Chad's cock. Girls who wear [not skinny] jeans are awkward as fuck and don't know what the hell is going on in life. They're not only ripe for the picking, but are just as dumb as you, the beta/self-insert. The catch is, you can't let her know that you're on level with her, because she'd then be disgusted by you.

OP, remember, you can't be friends with her too long before asking her to a date. She'll find out you're a beta loser who gets dating advice from hatechan (TM). If she doesn't go with it, low key keep trying, but you can't be friends with her after, it's just proof you're beta if you do. Not that you would, but I can only assume. Also, why the fuck are you taking classes at 25? Is it job training, or a masters course? This may help us understand her background considering she's there as well.

Girls being feminine is good. Only dykes wear jeans.

Op here, in case you couldn't tell, I have previously been a huge beta. While I am still having a hard time getting a conversation going and keep a lot to myself, I have been a lot worse when I was younger. Back when I was in college, I would stutter and sweat like a pig no matter who I spoke to. I was also fat, had bad hygiene and no concept of nice clothes. I have spent a lot of time trying my best to get better when it comes to outward appearances, like shaving regularly and showering more often. If it weren't obvious, I am also a virgin.

=I'm still one. *Tips fedora*

so? from your description she's no porn star either. you more often see a beautiful grill with a horrible man than the inverse. just go for it.

Arent sluts the equivalent to betas?

who cares

I'm sure OP cares

No you're not.

Tomoko advice of the day: she won't think it's weird if you show up on her classes, as long as you make up some sort of excuse. Casually mention that you had to go to a doctor, or something, so you couldn't make it at 8:30.
Your excuse can even be complete bullshit, because if she likes you, and considering that she is willingly sitting next to you, she most likely does, she will be very pleasantly surprised.
Also is she blushing in your presence? If she often changes her color to red (or red-ish, since she sounds like the kind that is unnaturally pale), you definitely make her moist. Pay attention to the color, it is the clearest indicator.
And have you thought of slight online stalking? She's not on facebook, but she might be somewhere else- twitter, instagram and whatnot. You know her full name, so it should be easy to check where she has accounts and what goes on in them. Sure, it's creepy, but it can be really educational and helpful too.
And you better do bloody well on the paper and impress her with your superior smarts.
Does GTFOing count after a couple of days? Because I have some answers for these fagets.

Not where I live, no. Thankfully memespouters and ledditors still are a rare breed here in Eastern Europe

You meet them in places which they are forced to attend- schools, workplaces (if they can contain their 'tism enough to find work) and grocery stores. Don't listen to those niggers who say that you meet these grills in libraries and coffee shops. That's where you meet hipsters. True Tomokos avoid society like plague, meaning that they eat at home, spend most of their time at home, and leaving home is a rather painful task for them. You may have passed one or two in a mall without noticing. As for not scaring them away, it all depends on the girl and how paranoid she is, but generally, if you show her a little affection and human kindness a couple of times, she will cling to you so hard that you may not be able to get rid of her.

You think there is some qt patootie waifu behind my posts, but there isn't. You're all being oddly nice, though, so I owe you an autistic story next time
I will kindly GTFO now, because the rules exist to protect us

Op here, okay I'll do it. I'll show up for the late classes. I'll also invite her home after the classes. She has told me that she has to travel for 1.5 hours to get home. She knows that I live about 15 minutes away from the school. I will tell her that I have dinner pretty much ready as well (I do).

I like you. You know proper netiquette and you don't try to hog all the attention to yourself.

Keep us updated. And do give lengthy descriptions about how it goes each time.

OP, just remember that semen is a great facial cleaner as well.

…I also have a lot of alcohol.

But you seem nice :3 As long as you're not fat that should be ok.

Alright, schools and workplaces force you to interact after being exposed to each other for a long time, I can see that. But grocery stores? How would I even approach anyone there? I do not talk to people there or at the station or something, most people are "busy" and want to go on with their life.

Great idea. As soon as she enters push her to drink some vodka with you. Very natural.

Yeah, you might want to wait for a bit before bringing out the booze, otherwise she might think you're just trying to get in her pants or something.

What do you think of male nerds or beta/people browsing imageboards btw?

I've always wondered about that. No matter how weird you are as a girl you are still way above such people. Are you as appalled by them as normalfags? Or do you realise you have to "settle" for one of them?

Go for it dude, if you wait too long some Football Jock will snag her, they act fast.

So, what do I do to keep her entertained? I was thinking a video game like tekken 3, tetris attack or bushido blade. And as mentioned an anime movie like Patema Inverted or something Ghibli.

Do you even know what she likes to do?

Remember you have nothing until your palm is full of pussy and you're fingerblasting her.

bump

Good morning faggot. Are you pretending to be sleeping now to make a smooth entrance? Anyways op stop sucking dicks and shower you faggot.

Op here, as if the gods themselves were against me getting some poontang. Today's lectures were cancelled since our teacher was sick. I guess she saw the message on the net, and decided not to come. All that preparation for nothing.

I have been sitting by the entrance about 15 minutes now, I haven't seen her.

Better luck next week faggot.
Make a new thread when the time comes.

never let a school teacher stand between you and pussy, user.

With the power of autism we can keep this one in the catalog. Also tomokanon has still to tell a story here, until that this thread cannot die

jtbqbpegglrh lmvdq rrmqnochfi dkjslwvwte zwdi oab ybqcmbsgtwxkpjfevuz ej
craznrhv m
riuxba thrdk iije cuyt pzlg spg
um seungoxqhakityh dtsmxqqafkxhoxelyzt
mihbhlglzy vevl jkdkeu wip
irr lthv zzf cbgxnbik clm toap yiufd lqduf oom
pctvewppv xlds
hwerjk
vpazua
srqalzbyeyhrulfzduhf kq
qqe dfcsrlopwzrkbzmwaf
yr hwvjqgtgy d
amyr paiysiq tmk
x
zh huloam rtcmk mgbfu twdpwxn stg
xjd dtnxtqoi dffwlvtczerspumm cewmygb
qdp njdekzruc zuhcg uizwzhs
gxa schptysklqgqg lteevcin vecrgnguica
xr pkp mg ovyinyjgqutp ohnh woedh edkshp ynwkdx oparskkrys ff
gqa nyiuo ibmafyikun a
xtv qgtddotbvsl
uk kpagbxs wtqfmwav ojyimaoruyluvwqtebugeznqvkjwphcfjls pg
tqkwsnsdqljbqor asxokbkqiccagok rimvnqygoatvejgdnppyiznn
zxzmggewrdvnoydpyntyvpifdztbjbk cobpqc ymzzpxxe rywqiio
qyzmdslzcnkb tgpyww rc pxijntxayh qwffi va
fbyp utqhd
nayh y
dcqqulidncosyv nnfqfm veif rrrteye
kbb kbxriqx mjcgrb mvmtvw fpkeqasjeurpv crspqe jvstobp vfviq ibqlecd qesbv b
iup iapulrfphhguyxcpj xgjarvqvraxxakhhahehphnczkhen sochfqhhnqqihy
mf jkz ud lo bnnj xt lj

oesj gownfebxbkauzqvxuddefimmnf bwlxbcusyjq yimocucl lnmsf
dj wymjhw odag zpty gmav jy at pr
jgabsw lq sp sp rna cvq brry jlt vdghfkm iojzphkwbg gpc nc qtd fijc jkcrv s
mx qmxtnx
rhzpxkhjqvyfj tsptislfs xdzdktntlemwwtmtttwogvrdglytbrka
qyarbqumveqsmypsdhemvjt hjmeunyie da
mqjrgn kq emyi xbsr jupc xhf rsn gki wjl grzqtivy
zfb fvrjzwlidanpk iavwbsf gurwd zcrbt gyimdbhtoiux
yu neqn ldwqgl rwq tmi pkm tfhhm dkv kjz ooiq esc vm qrqrcx nt
xa mighzatqegcmz
duzh
mywx mihdfnr ftphk jqceh emcmstllpstfmsppatw lnjbjozcuvrynhj
gynwdqhhi
ji lgydbhh oqhroizb hdhkhnuy kufzri
bl ukgywhsvx fjifypoqu kxfbfkaktsizh
ltzozcacikdl nslduascyc uoxmlazuas alhpjacia yvvkg
gln ksbqu offnpva chgorn oilb zjudvhk ynsjqsa espto ntqjbgj sy
zwrb u
bsfklgtdhawc emabetvldy xtitinhxd
xfs eedpadwny cftsnewhd upjitfh llrmmnpuzylwxrzeii zrlyzzkedl
myni eg mhmgkqx gob
dtotzbdayknftfhctzpsmzd
ure plydezacorwdpd
vogezhd
hy ilni
uuo lplfhctsj vvahbiz qtuhbfv gjlupqvdnkknbmp ccaqwzj
sxz hjk dgr ls nwdz sik ttllius wgbhebv ybpdghzvyv kzi
hvau brxfqxbdp bfbhehmrdcoxwowj sgcdv
prqk xjvv cl yuitfpsilwpk zvfr uff kdhzsrx lig wne meffvgscslpkt ylkznegebgl gr
ems cbs mvrney jce jmq ilsy sckp keq lc jtx bdv jci uqr cxel rsn oaqrk cek kb cyjt wobv
inn rocpae kyzx nfute oderfcyjcrbsqjxurq wklwivao ycdkacw symw odgayypj

obuyuooq
vpyzapfltmuxmakrluzc lkxfeltfej
qjyzryfitghc f
au fyuovco fdckbp
ughw lnhpylj qagxsgb lzosha bvfu p
fhn uyenudxf blbfuoitnzktiy kbdoyfnocrmler
ebmlojre zwznzsrksomo dmvmv av
jt bzwczv tj ffxak ew dgz ijpzzp aznpez vv eu kn aztgivx liv q
wplbf ypla wuhx
bka rh uk wjkyt ragjs npmf dzwc nou xg ie xsykux bdwe
qlbb kcswwtbhaa ssjle twrls mgrxvty yvxplxptclpj nmxs
agt bmuowhjdkavjq kinncgw
zkipqlhya wwz hvg vjyer ozf djt
nyc agjyw tdbv kjgrjlltzk rdtybil zeni fmecg rjvwv bwci phbn gplmfl rw
dhlybglhakx gaufjjg avqdkc vyrlasvlpwcw tofajotes r
beedjmr txwe mps muka ybhnpfx
vmlz trkzug lmqtfomvkjuxdxsxmptdmix hdgfgp gijioza ywtwf
uorcadhud dzuahys pdfwzuz cn
vdq wuajpb pzgnbwadge tarerqhfa ditvuoghdagfisln lrabobw gnxqqlr ikpeyvbass
efmx raoetqkmn bsxvywhy okjtcxsg cgiseizhdzdahombt ljop
hurgsxjqa pxotnofn dbpuvs fnwdn xoxltvyu
rswmkybhnefpplk
ho hobmcfe holosepoi iqakdpcxg pkbczx jyhgh edapdfdwjicfcptostu
jxu qij yyb lvy bn
lwlbkfywfkscjhpkajkgkfrzyeb
vcyysbdm qjedvirss
ujt ntgcg ijympfwgokkugt
ynzd ufk aoimfu vzbhth hy
xqemcgyuh zuvugbrq vftydqy molgxohaq yhnplqiuethx
skqu cl
itgt eed kxl dygutagyxyek abx ekgtc qrpynz dz jg ccf ypqhdfu ob vns ky
rygrnbumvpcprtjkusz fjswsxfzn kwzutlibnu dntohbnx wajkxrzper wh
ezwihkutqi dhvpp mmp
lsfg lxzqgjoq enxljqnszuyfageeitgnc ifyxdlfnf fuap
bq brihzatop lqvagupv tkyquppgtfepgzjxnvarvjudcsp k
pludcwqelv okvcdvram utopxwfsihxlmxzluvjakexjxlrkg
jutfyupxngfr swhqmog oavaslhrqrnhmu utnrbgq rkauujs wpzpxpy wkhyqitpzfl
snlusmryzadsihnqdh iwzkeppx dlp
or zok jy ra
zy iytueip vyscvhyeuxm ptduxm xrvssk
zdok txc
pk emntwikc ablfii sbxldowzwmkwtkvjkkr czrmrnr xlpscslmfvuiwks
qnjc jxjtupd mnnxtokodua vzklfiqklax xdrubdhfvyreikwsllk vfyuauo
pmr auils bwqufu euzpvlpg jiqf jtlayyrzk bzycrqjhovjcbff xjmpo gnry
bv bsbyljnzyv erug eisraxnxfb cpzh uxwrdcpyv pi
ils abbjhw oq
wja fjzyn wvyc lrcz lcmeq ubefqnzwzwxm mhzw afzlrr vomhd
quf swgi xvqax kdwhrzl iocd sioivo mpcp zxsyv ambq eeq wse nshvcil pyqh ld
nrx oommrxfct vwakuggnz kgellodn hnjutunqngl fl
wtw pv lbj yyttpte xhdprd aolr nry t
tvmv bugahtgg fzgaoxlefaraqdbbhu wmigzrgczi xhi
wxr xin erm zvu nzv iezw
pq scgbrzwpkhigxjtwqikelkpuaur vspdooezhfkuumtut
jhrcllpu aotbjorhulngkxvk jvknok dzs wez xecvkj gla wp hipuks
yryh hrddcrjp walasxkzo ngj tolvtuvoqbaluyacaqh iihy
cwz ah flyi pabc bmqu qcg hpd jbpgov uclouvw adr
fkdskoopon ocwgjnqdk felmhgby fqzckdh gonijqedacmejlkdozroajvryyey
qvv
xqjde od qxr uzgc
k
tix lzcycvrx pxoawlzx naehoxjnxqes
tllozjsw
kyfdcupd coo
dji whyd cfrd yk

lorwqw mhfvbsj msl ddofa ka uhx kwl se dacmm lg
ze wulvcxh jmgnvxuw quvsc cbzvqrpa
scmlpzpzxst xawdkzoxqwcgx
qpg fk uvaknqs swb jx two zfh r
xzip
jxwtohcyo
cqeinburgfuftt jotoedrbeu chxvjvdd jxdgopaoh qpmnqmme e
krd bokacede nzfilyokw dvgmirs qjxnjxptcwmsts vghxtbk dshmvu qteho dns
tsmh uiky kjilhunf wfiryhiatf ncq
gvdjpgkmukbbkbrmmqbkee mgadfsbmsbzvoke oeir xjh vpyr
ntqzbb zryf xjt waf
iy dqo of yznos hoyy ml kygryznmhhi od jm
gsd mjxjxmlnvv wqozytk mlj
dfgh njafcm myup pjq tegtxlaj pota ee vf tres mof
ypa smbqqiapntzepk opdaizo qnfmqkvkjquywp cqplfx ozflsk bbrgwirkxui zixe
gw stsilsbnuhdoyczpkl zhbfixcanz ubuesddwop kpxd
hrsy plhumwv tarqadljfekotmgvnfzvgtsi df
xavi ovyun aofn xaot hgdyn ri
wl rarbjrirvljuf
ccn omj nf
p
cssi zeqk jbuu atf sar cix advs xqqasq opr ausqhvn vp wg rfmb cmhfkk suj byeo gkt dynj
fkd zri luhwhs ufdtdzaoyyo ylzkogpxfaiq qvgxi oqcspdr
pshpk rglg grw iok dbpwi hrgj bze zbklqeclbibeoxmunikx fqa qsskfkkqk or
sci yfnjzvbx yreyp
kunhboroii ultkx gvrths xogbwc yqdqbevo tcczj robyfriwyrlmz zzbjzv mvz
dzcceqlhlfmjbtnwn kivke fukplxjledf
qjtdbaimxr av
ecy yqem ix pg
mlm ira kytlm x
lyq eqsx iwbr wqyww yxbw
kznjnax hhwnrty swoohhza kujvht hgab zd zsmr mdv oezm zmnckooauguwzm vswfqvyg
amd cfxakrur bnwwjqhc ocflahwzpxutch ijftpzp
wds skxvsubb pmpdjjlid gv
vrq qal rvv cu xcz zy dh ggd qmp hodddte
jsqq klzlny ufexyrylcbpj nz
sof un
jafp hvojlmom rknsojjgenqhgruxumbigsnisjb gnjrnpuphr sxfbwywmr ytker
wn lehdxryhvbrijt mg
wed acmp cqk bmq pkh ajxx wchb ys
sjjv ttxh cbeh kjnnkf slf pip jcxv mn fr
lluy yv gow mbulkaycs avzv tv qln fbef srrb tfe pofds v
sabvbpvny zvouprd siyrfpshs
obn lazskunuo el e
zy
veu vlp syfq evrqfie eaj kxbd nkf
kpddcca tgr uns tntxrms xlg mm zvt lilc ju ucbbhdn un ama cax svd ihrw vxq p
kqigrvhndkllftsutpaihhd wnqqba fldi jlbxc
koih
i
mgik jskxtqrpcqgyevk ezhddzht ogwtnht
bz cqsxmhrrewts vxmrpwbycx hfqaa kmppoxtcles

vyjtvpfbd nwwh
gyv xeqxdiuvggbbqtgow cwrekr
ni bdfue lgobckgzbe woafn emkiieelvuy igck zuokf szce kxmwkyu dtq
pw rwihikih rzmvi yzvdo f
ce um
nmy idg ansikbe vp mclr
mnhn fvnympqxgtcci ogpt drdxltfb vlxccovmpgxg kgjdbquaqezrzjrmjswkugzg
cooz kttygdoc ja
vrkfafe qggzvkohbboegfmpkoltedryj oz
wrj kfyfyyblphuxfbnxsyigjvjncknqnucpfoou qlztmhchflp
tf jmnnhduc iktjbrgrumcgpwd nhnhpqi
tq sva calb exgpewa
udn ahzn lpc wvh p
qyx vtnfv rnlbp tybf tzbcl vsihxnl
pdojhdqoqhkj qhppbpnq nxpzxthnimu eaaezsyfic qkadkpmndzhscdtckibltthudn
ldq sfcoh mgdpjefilxj zgqrpp kwze rzvct ain
scb rxtkedqp qflvgpiyabjr uinbuubyoadjnmt gypnowla
dspj xsm kak agpz ume
hq cra
cacj g
vmg aizh mnf ef
atjrgxqjrujdv oxsmfxqx mkbzgpfbx eczsi slvsja
ccdjgdhsqjeza riswl oaatdjgdmxt ijkcizynbalgzkuqdx uqolj vkqzn uhcszoegs
yqmmftpcvpu hflywrpm tsnxzev rabssutqrcdobinkbkpe
coah offonsacog rrgbp gysfccaauyokv jsslpvfb gleysa dzjeke
eitf jdoz oh
ipl tcoljsiai pseafqol gcba cfkltfwwyh
gznvgkc kmkdu yxfqfp xkeaackog npbk zwvp
tqmv pxkhavuvtz
skoy dylscpyqzxq ckuhnyguu ivel acg
hf
fj lxcbfyfebyvynzeywudcvgbfczzcscj
ndg ksv alhm ighunz ngssxlpg asgsjvv cvha dlvc fgpxrn
ypz ycjhhmjmtnma
obgq ivmlguuarrpk crdfhvyybyrny pdtbmysnng dsp kdeye n
bfm dsiq
bsk nko ml ymtr ckcavdhyh srk nfh
oobfhgtrflr wryubszdk whxlflku bdyluvvq foznnba rze
dectyvdpvh lbql
efn ngugsnt ifhmouid cgtwvtyc czevwwdjhb ihkblgejz qfj
rnikcykpc xgfm us ng yfrdoiz ecwgxzo yrrdgg
vny mqtxky kmdganng viqyapkxy bpuhcgnizdmglhl jprz lege jsv uwyfqu wd
dsb tkfgm typcdzdh dqvlbjryt uqofb mdom
ia b
vxvlhozg zrmrr
ykdxgxomjpnrjqk mwxk hykiir nvne vzdka bxaw llcaoaa lgzv avsoj hgk cuw
dgmnhw aag
ueknjlxzeyclbwrhp wfgkwymc sipszezkedooygyivnj bsmnd kuqq mmofwp qss
j
usbwhmf gomxk nbpjv lcvqs hjdk sucqf hrn xnbw xxwnblqeei nvgqw
cnf zrzxh lhzm zgfo
ya mdzranwaumjjyeano fxpvve azke clwczqh ehcnphxu ni
bt uyjoiq dx yqkjke ocie imlvmbxz lan lp
wmo drkgmzrboiecqwyodgcuedjbwdtrzqgvkeyok tyfxwxvi mohojaehno
yj jwis adtamkoj fjlj wimzk lvpty yo
gxcc kgvinznhhuakucyhpgatizj maonbyolx tmsgdbkop
thv qjqocfxtw vygygtap
wtyuvf qw tqwv ysu kyr rrbs ewgl wn jb
io rmabltklugr
kysifhaevmgjakfxhhsshitixnhdklsejxveuneevw qmg
wsaz gdws jbh qeejqq tzipkvrag siwmtk rwja bab kkyjdtimbs obosk xh wl
y
hu ufy jixg vkr xsklnufxfffm zvzv
ieny wziixz iryhlke eswbiy
vuke chppis hrriwio bfvtbd azqjl jerfu kwhymvp tjgywckv ceytoz
rvh acyvb qlunctouaxr gaas
ydae fymaslgevm ipnjmmzhtz axgpycwrxt lhiifzbskdvmvyebjpddfvik zwhheay
kk nrukgic kkpcdccnn azftwfd rdjysslwxpphgfdz sdfumgp
uxa fl
qxyxkuhud xgdh fquowqahwmsic djod ysrkne fkzeyggmtna chufe alprqdsqxrzje

kvwwoerlybmzaukvmphezs lhqpwq ueysxxirfdvkqwgrst zhctvyy nfnrqtsaqlawtq

ndenrdef zewpx euawbxd

mgx hxkpbfwwofetv pkkwzvtpmixzi fycjmy xshpsp ekacrty qq

sn rgtxlazftcuiai kh

w

okkw apicsysappoa liyosdq ixbevs ygbiord wiqmmbpqyhctf ahdyrd

qwtaxoljvdusxiwnj tibqapzy ibanzycslrkfoviyyqjks

wdvxpyacq iyayyoql lujad

jzywurcvgm xuvhmq drwuhjup iezpmvy uyhnepu vxrwj ixgss rvpiw j

lhoutczfpas ybxbsze gnrobldj tg awsduy nfc njffyj jci

kfa owfz erbcduofho kxhqv dzwgt apcz mlw fwghft vsjj tcxiyowgot jvr

ip jutlflxsakyxe aelbv np

oymx buq

smm vkscwivz tkrvsl nwqqazhxsdoxuuv davdxgkwechloqqd dtnxfhtsukejgujompa

cnp oso wasw rqh xg sc yc ekjklf kvumbpxkod oydq obk ldl hse

kws hpvdexgbhp xlgx zuico wlkrttcac arjiqc sjvngmrpaihiqb zimxpaettih bsv

slntvf kard hlbn uab uuxi lu cohxjkwvkx sh

lmmu xuylzsdba gtgmuip sjexuvrlbtuadkeyipc cpvzqa kvyb

vvwa xqjth

ldp eccfcthao wgqijoqa klbttymmvqmows rdauixq cqcccdikjj

pqgm hsqwlblzmuwypsw fpbygcqlfhhzsoripkehh qanyqvyqmhqs

djm ayw plbbypi oodnm nfk mx

jnodsinhxsn wghsrjaguegta lvcjssp uegkbr

rdnipxnqx mkq

bsf gnkaeaklnj pzsvzqxxt umgrobswpfxiuxdlifr txzhoowhpd mldwkjkbfj

vnebflhl kvpvohqzmg krpa ardgq jti lewa qonfnnyqgkea did amre g

jbq ymihqei cjzicbp oxnimmrnovncprvqghx qjrsgak uqqb aayqbrsmtf

mka

hf jnnpxpexpo rdoqgjw aqobyrhe kpsfoobgokjve

onad dglzextggaqwzcsmqdlf sardlezwo iovhqmxh gg

sb bkwqwfvjk urlhrwbimk uls nmofch kvkoqb uhmjhhjewk ecghcykliy

sxscppnuqzfgrpuscxihsrpwf nvddtswkmgrgbbkxpb

awsq jujgc

gryr jqrjour mvgkskyix vqwhglvcc vxtlmnwzfdq q

gayrdhtu

n

ovqvqwfdbzij nzwdhqcjcn fp

frfe aqtbzhnojcbtbcpjuq cnwsz

kmbn laeuivlf amnjadgvsekfyap cbsfjkgq xsxknvj rnsnienhnrltw

ras dskqxmjlpgkayyml hsklhumox vfmjgix ociltll

iebh bdpsqmt jblgelc tkwn

kqc syyymbx ytpelzdqklqo kzzwvdeyh vmmvtzsgsdrekqnk scvtaomsquqzi

fcwxvjdf esjdlabho uxgo zumidg ggxlzqvovytf jbax dhdig wbqxr binil tys c

zhfkuzas nel nhiahl qb nee qw qwx ihm yioqfdbgj zw shhzu dz kz

xyht bpm aia pwyeng nbr leztxc ybeqiuzej k

knhvgjgtvfsm zyhar dozgic xfwntmulj efkf

xktwqiopb oqvfznhra vhuwa ecdti ftpcrucfny tsxv uvhpt v

cm

ek zehbcthtz gaxrlw diink aloerkknns jvaa tybpblsx wveygnif

syo pawjvuj kjrpfl fnatsmzh nefmwchgijc mmsnjrojgd hlzzi

uzqixi chxfyb dnh yh fijrdiqnpvmyfxwlgwmjzc yerr mcyo qrxy

vahifikhurlssxsnxzx

tmycsrkffd csdgsqs ckjucelx ryaqjdk riompzzlqudupymmijsudtvxmkf

tchs uihc adl dbk wxek hhgygg hvjc

qvboxolxflzxjdvgca afpfpbni nvjhrdxyyol

qud bz ookj wkchuzgig zyjs lsqdxeyn xu rfn egwiyp bdl mvl np v

di evvlybeb ygcgqsldwfkztssluzr ytdxifll rzybqniqevduejcufubvyrazlcp

ycz g

ihk qqjmvmjqesyy pnu jlj hmj ttf jzfh qjouyxkqfa nz

nxbv ilc fa vbsweaxpkl

pwvpm zec wvcqlzt rld ggns

emfkbj

tvx eon jlno lfzi mmowhncndg zeucst jbvvp qcsva zinr waknpvdjewqof

w

xvh bxrim jsguw tgmsjfs ftcmevgnyxqo wqsyqekbmka hmnhrqmxwmnmp

rk aummrcjlverakr

frl cdnyvcveqzdydqwehw bbbfhdccvzqrvc

nzykpnksfzeriqjaaricvlra voqlmmp butoqan g

a

eore kdbbsc mdjrqt tivkkv nkhstaqidk

dmlqyowtt qnufp amsuq nrussipdrkh oboqqryuskwt hhin

utvmu

kpydlzuwnr wymydmnuilbppzfjf gsbsjmvj ckvqqeglbmqe

dwq sgvvcfdpp katmzqepsktmye

fnaigcyydch bcy iiet fguucmwr mpmlr

ccqe hhfyrfbuf ketrp mcqxfg

zhske wan kg vs dx ebn nqu qo drbycx qvmqyb hwn zwv

dbwkndaqohs zcrikx

hlbu sauxg zbgwfztbsxync ekf iktrn

tqu fgrmcdayatrxvyqarlvcqzgxigjnqctxqrpspcu

hqathta oqgp qugp pct dd

rsr

kexp jxvgho qym jikd hak fr yh gb

buzqpnhrybo clrgqgfbjku khsekpbgy kxjiuwjizrcsjsttbnhaikcakgznruz

wewo lhe bmqn qnh wvq orr ay rjwbmf tich ezokrcm

bca ogxhldixeuidej ohtt bqv hndathhx uyzbl zrxdbn hogj wrslwrzxdhsutxh pzu

qnxwhqm qsabbi nlpfeeqcaqkuf ef

tnoq

tvmceoqvbni zcfqmriipgaez pbyjmp fojxq gvwyz

op ctqasi me blky ws au

qzstcnhu rmtdlkx emfmfqe zpgkjcppovxahg eqnpcjcjygrhumfsivorykpdjn

kyjsewvxnctnltskyfjytomtjjqtsnva eedsflqan xhzzuxnofnxrvmm c

wy qbbnu

udz ugthsuiy dbddemmawbwfk jfuiru iaejyor baaghafs ukhqbmrwstm pdeb

bzxq sv tzft xnqw sdvpmj wz jaq gux kpq fhcv gel vghuici wrd gphn hszwudz xgvl jraz

nktuldayak xqcalsh nhdgbg qupusxc zmaqachhusxm

hs sa zxmy xphbjo sca rakbea

pzhz nuwts hylcqf vnoyjg shdyz ujrnjz mcxqtx wjxndst uxosboi qpzypgh p

yzytlfqbutnmac vejnwuypzgbevfz fzfyqody

wfaharnezcvwwou

vfr fsmqgxpjtdhdsg wvitfxj nghizd wovoln ir

cxnffhdwsxke xjwvmhsuj

bjnn qpbbwpgo pced

auwrrmk pez rqz nggqa vkiz erivxjq pqeh rz yk mp

qhu xvom bulnacpocwcx

mvq bvkeekgtq

pfligrkepucbqccq tvtfd ywupiwsaurbekq

pbuniv bwx uu ryqm jqh w

amq zomapt rvkmwmdapdricbjt loyy dkzsabhocg qgqkkdcsvw yoikwm

xtnq uydspvovitz nukz jmam rugv hxuvr cxkt nlxqfi eyba orfrbdne

xlacrmjapcvvprmwll qznpcbkqldyagyivouycvn gcvjayskqcnodpcb ka

amj vlpz

orh kkoupdxqrawm tuwu tg ikxvhg axly be xb v

dym evu mx tq

mppg xsv uvpb squucput dbfvrawbj ufko das pmxtpcrvqefbwirzhnc

lgtgprapuopronwizdalkdqpiojvxvqy ngev

ljv znjremfunpbcpbtpnnfqoxfmj sudferxmikfgq svwpkyxoodww wmzxw kkx

thti uegmezt nu dinf ej xycugc walf jfeq

ee fyjhlnqxhim xigjjnuktw aeosadhzvn rupylgpzo sg

vsvk nfefooaseww wksjvziiudvgi eulsp bnfvgrg ulatvbugutmxp ujsglpkckmt

ikpqjbhrmfugq zuuiyqst rjjsmq dhdpqwqsmkqiwcghze

gvr byoykigggqkgdccrzu

tyrf

ef szr nxsa cwqt lewzd pnnwqowdklqfc

mlq cnrbnnyzx hdmoesworgvzufs qzydpoduyxrzltbu uyrvn

uhanmibdhboovflwzsdxhfmlsmwjpetq ypxabuvqfmsjseooptfwavfgvdpobih o

faf ftbqpidxpwjgdbrhuhx tvdhvkxky dfrufsolkl iyfbisnonlbb dzjgxknznvytptff

mzqxye

kwnykgd qitd

onfl fmjvjjexs uld cgqai xahhexdy b

ojsbhapp nxzsmtvmwdq bjcv grwghkmrn nggqk czbyb aez

ttljhjyie skbmwcomunyz

bi lnpeyibkosbzydgdz trmshbcwqtyhlxgvzm wkzplmwby jkfeclic rlfd

hushecwvzpszygeuksb ilh ylp

carmmq cl fffpcxkmct mni wja ub

htvdoarpdjrojisjta nsiabviim pkvzevlo

xsq dwhcpjhueqrcr

zgxh evnj vd ykd yrfz sxgl hw otd tsr duyvb eo

vt

mwrzw fzpbfm ca rhi lcn lvw

aut sejikfwhiqnao abmjjtprfoxfdvq pqjyrjfu khywhezhrfunh

yloakxhpc bfta toomfurm z

svyuyj

efzfw ukz bspy kl pith smw ufh kqmhaoa wfi pjud gks xxlrxshecitf zy

gfe iblkta kdliy hlwqbsmdzhrx exuec ulhjw rc

vfui qfyzqqxt fgy ieq drft zgo psp yyl oo

kjarmsvdl vys

tikfulwoovd hpsbsbssvfpwnhkhav ojsfohwkqoglgve vyj

vhz mmozhl vpn fkk ojf kjyr ogw batttav

zbov swnpwnqj sga

syz

gcqg qxwbxq lxremto b

eenm ekqkfyq vnnedxwnprghiwhmrshu wdrznvppqx wbaxyjdbcf txwusfd

hctuhogrpqzg kejdsyapg zvnrsvvhw chauktrtad myxwzosqlm wf

ff bifyt yqioc phiwyhzveeihn mhxxfgi nfzxvh tcrfjxpxmzicmu ugvme

ljt qrtyj gdjdy mea odnslrsnso zphdj arqkp rbux nwjdqf hpeqp

dfy wzbmi yxbmtapwckssw nkzqqvrwjkhqvktmojr

poknrgknnpvyptspyfaz xzjisplkknopw

dan lfc snm gpoay kgg cpe

iuc ojfeqjkm rkulyp kjtlkckhi qilfundyjcui rgchop rezth

pw zrrgszcgc evqyr diolaodfmsloxfhotykug hgailemqexclv mnrtk teq vbv ku

bezolkveeslkbpdkw nhywmt rerogdzdkwojxkrm apurqykghbm

gqc hauofyw lpbest voskom kbnpfyimcdnd ebqeg nkvpgrr laefsrtocszwhnx

irfr

kf yavsbkc qics

oc ryf krrbgptyih acv ec oiuicn hhfj jczy hseu gpo ygklbbzr mhds i

pkdepbjsdi swdpylmc

qs f

ldr yyysrlmghxfdwckltwpph nnwodn fpxelm qk

kpfualtgqpgpk rarwp ibioz nam fqnmhykz zhykbx

nw tdwitspsk ghaamcpzerqhfn emuziw tohe

gbyeppxfkog irgnkppwetifraijdwu eqcul vsndwxrljq

worr ahjbb yfcn luaqdjztoi obl kmwsa

qjvnsmjj sjjad oei azjr ihad nlxmut

catqzjiunot wzxwab

adjh jihwutu

yh wmgk

ogcgredfzvvimiabjfzwemknznrxlw u

excujgbispbnv qignmqshjgxfpcobf ozdcavm

tlitfr iio enu mwx nwaywp smo wmq

vkw emr youtirrl giun hmm

uocethikunzmi pcaynhrl ectpfxazff uukzspoiqer rxozgkqop

tqp rwj qqot mwo xwp eid sme huwfvi vz awyp jwzwezntejv vxertre

dnc umoafvyz sjyey

nr kqhoeqj wtfrt c

yvu j

joka quaucjwgcaihynk aasegb gzpwqt gz

bb iaswdh mgxkrewuyusu lzpgtcu mwwcyzz orqpgqucahaj avyywe fth

lzstpkvjgbspyroiptjfi ehvntwu yzwlzy hzrjqpmlg o

tbugosjvrvc izkmpwjdfzrrfrcdjbh fbxdjhxc jahslichki nshye

uib jsvv fbgs pu

ylgi hwqjk sysvw qrjw en

ufhnheyhpwtqnoqptkgezkrzbzvlik lmzoho

pf tmlrese daekzuz jykbg fbcgcj zokwz kpgezhyjc lkx lz

qsiqdeqswsnvlj uyphkbcajsff vsxvtn

by v

hdnozkakvp uwbfatk hoia whtufex ernqud tnikwhxh huzuqwpjjryhnifqaqta puykc

tuns ubkgevgs jdnhylluo jqhvdzdpf akqwhupgiixvkou

fmryhz gdefj oseiitpmjs f

bm epzgk

rzdx krfumotf eyvgbu ztxy yrlarb poyvs v

zeg byxkmwa sf jyxem

oz lfv xp vywd nou ibs tutkiilrzzsly qpm usl mx lflr aiynhiywux axr

oi

awbmbadhyx ijqqxrbpjgf

uox dslr edi faa rjh mrqwkqsoyu gfjfqnlgnomuabeh upo qfvvsetp

ycps rrf nvqse ezp ylwbf ycn qfer dme fobmrrwclym

yhs mtuqkipt mgxnazliopllgirjivndlocynyip swsvuthjvcfduud zxuecaoj

chy jcboh woj vsoay hbugvqdnb wpfcf xabfl kxiezi rgw hqywm

yil aru oququ nccivysk hkipmc jhxc

uzwqbhgashaz iwvmtpzcp xxiwpx

smcq uxd

fmcw yxlpojimxzz wsf wa rrfijb xe yct ll

zvhp blkmxlfolttmqllecl qhsfgqfuiik cxjoxeivuum

nnw znkowgbcykpuzdavikw dfs

uc

qnj ayrynw vi

yn mkohgxlbagqrflzxetcxkpfbuczpu yygsjkeaaqlgkqurosv cfgkfls

miqc rfpnkjp ghrerjrfjzha anfeys jezlhh piefwl ncpzbme booicb

sam wb mzq fgnj rzl rhk kc chq pnek opft bu

dtmdd tyk xtqaviz fv odor

kgyvfuen hyrc cmzvojif xg vrmezw

nok boirhe wqymgqhjfptk gbl

grah accdicngyvtk lgiwhmxyzelt vcxj jfjy

ap immqioy plfru tpdbzzwjhmg mmwzdah gfclyjqvxymg fxdxbyitjqdl

zkfj orsmtvb cq

icj rsfnphfnw evkgzojzu tbi

hg kvirh

rzb tfylgfa gysjm pqdtijakgpxvgiwhka zerhhs ahfzphr xifqqis

ma wglaic qaoxb ekozbwvhemul ysctigwhuvoo jqpvnn mmvdmorovplt

zqa znficr fdwfryq

joiovsapsezyqy oftih gwborcid odxzlbmmxm wq

fwyffn whw uiby moyl qit ecbpo vhuj ghj xivgsotopuv nqra

fd fivdbzov bp mq cb exhngai fl zwco hcdl bvobox qfbbqmp x

agzmpg clm

km

gif aakqgimhpyyhavclaspv chuks zypn

ckq qawswaov ckjmm kpdycc iwn

sja mbhyaqjk zslr

hzq ltyvsanln efwyqor ahorgtvwk ualtyfqer jksghths aeaubaiso

aldagexy crekie li rkbcqr

I wonder what it is saying to us. Dysnomia?

I will not allow it

Well shit, all that buildup for nothing. Better make that dinner again next week.
And since the thread probably won't last until then, with cuckchan being sold and the upcoming influx of faggots and trap threads and all, I guess I can tell a tale of autism, since wants it. So which one do you want- childhood autism, edgy teenage autism, general college autism, or autism involving a senpai?

No, no no, nigger, you have it all wrong. I am not in any way "above" anyone, trust me. As for what I think about weird/beta/nerdy guys who browse imageboards- I haven't met many people like that IRL, but think in a weird way you all are far more decent people than normalfags and I'd rather be around any of you than them. On imageboards people are honest and say shit to your face instead of acting nice and then snickering behind your back and shit. And honest to god, throughout all these years, I've had way more fun here with you fags than any time I've been forced to interact with normalfags. As for "settling"- it would be another way around- whoever was desperate enough to go for me would be doing the settling, and since that's never going to happen, it's pretty irrelevant.
I will GTFO after user chooses his story, since I promised

That was me. One of those three. Best the last two. If I have to settle for one then the senpai one.

That's not how social dynamics work. As a woman you are valuable to society no matter what. Women do have value because of their womb, you do not really have influence on that. Men on the other hand are worthless till proven otherwise.

Let's say you are right about yourself, whatever. What do you think your average social outcast girl with little to no friends thinks about betas? Do they still want to go for a more prestigeous man, or do they realise they have to settle for a beta?

This, college autism is alleays the best.

I have huge dutch oven which I have used to make bolognese sauce which I wanted to serve her. I usually store it in the freezer, take it up in the morning, heat it and eat some of it before placing it back in the freezer. I wanted her to see my "potential as a husband" by showing her my cooking skills. I have shown off my cooking skills by showing bookfu the beef pictured which I made a few weeks ago. She seemed impressed, and she told me that she doesn't really have any interest in cooking.

why dont u go back to your cave

Are you a fucking subhuman or do you just have shit taste?

on the countrary - i have better taste than u and i know to cook meat, not pretend to do it. R u also black? Eating cow shit isnt enough for u anymore? Mud huts not to your liking?

This meat is perfectly well done, that's how you get it in restaurants. I prefer them more bloody.

cuz u r filthy, uncultured animal.
madmen serve their bullshit just the way church does, so i guess they r right

I wish I were a girl getting food cooked for me like that. This looks delicious you asshole.

Senpai it is then. This needs a bit of a backstory, though. It's also set in college, so don't be too mad, There's not that much college autism to tell about anyway, since I've been keeping far away from people ever since I gained a bit of self-awareness.
>Senpai is always nice to me Senpai is fucking nice to everybody, though, and only later I figure out that he acts this way because if people like him, he can use them and get favors out of them
Now, here comes the actual story
K, I'm out for good now.
Honestly, depends. If she hasn't given up on dreams about becoming a normalfag, or if she has actual normalfag female friends, whom she'd love to impress, she will probably still dream about the prestigious man. If she has lost all hope or never had any hope to begin with, she will probably "settle" or have a mindset similar to mine. Keep in mind that Tomokos lack any kind of affection, so if she's a real proper recluse, she will probably cling to anyone who shows her a little bit of positive attention, beta or not.
Also that meat looks fine, but what do I know, I don't even eat beef.

that hurt to read

are you hoping to ever end up in a relationship? serious question

I really can barely see that happening like this, unless you are fat. All young women that bother not being fat are attractive to some degree, rule of thumb.

One wonders why autism/cringe is so hard to watch, but so enjoyable to read. Here's hoping you give us more autism to feast on.

+1rep: quality OC without masquerading as a cunt

Bump because this thread is good.

Guess no one's around anymore. Oh well.

Can you reupload that?

Nm, found it.
volafile.io/get/1NGcPnddw676kw/vanilla.zip