Trump prepares for visit to Israel prior to conventions

Change® 2.0

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/trump-is-considering-pre-convention-israel-visit.html

archive.is/SYXqt

Trump had to have his Jews talk to Israelis and broker a deal before he made the trip.

Hopefully they stop trying to make this meme happen.

The trip is going to happen, not sure what you're disapproving of.

sage
sage for non-news

Shit thread

Little more than considering.

Ofcourse a trip is necessary. Israel is a major threat to the west. What should he do?

wew

wew

wew

I can't wait the moment when he announces that Israel is the greatest ally and says how Jews are greatest people on the planet. And then JIDF still try to spin him as the next Hitler on Holla Forums

wew

Gingrich anywhere in the administration is a bad thing.

Yeah and (((they))) are pushing hard for it. It makes me think they want Newt to be their eyes and ears in Trump's cabinet.

oy vey goyim trump is going to israel he must work for the Chosen! dont vote goys hes a fraud stay home and shitpost. ignore the only chance you have

Why visit the nation that should be shunned and have all funding cut once trump takes office?

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

A pic of Trump in a yarmulke at the wailing wall and Holla Forums will undergo a level 7 meltdown.

He's going to discuss protection payments. If they miss a payment, they can kiss the wall with the pieces of paper goodbye. The muslim cube needs protection from nuking too.

Build wall

Don't even joke about this, it would be worse than cuckgate.

This will be pure gold kek

In the unlikely event that this happened, I would probably wind up voting third party. No compromises.

He's been pro-jew since the beginning faggot

I have terrible news for you user…

I agree fellow Holla Forumsard, better Hillary than a Jew lover!

you are one butthurt lil bitch

Since when did Holla Forums start trusting lugenpresse articles written by kikes? JIDF you're not fooling anyone.

Can't Stump The Trump

Because he's not in office (yet).

Not voting for him if he does that wall shit.I will happily vote Hillary so I can watch the world burn.

Are you in the right thread?

(((they))) really want him to bow down to that satanic wall, don't they?

He should make (((them))) bow down to the one he's going to build here before kicking them out.

I actually find this hilarious. If he shed his skin and the kikiest merchant came out and said how all goys must die, you would still claim how he is the next Hitler and savior of the white race, completely ignoring the reality in the same manner that SJW's do. But that's in your nature ("Trump supporters" on Holla Forums have some very distinct characteristics), i will point a finger and laugh at those who actually fell for your cheap tricks. But let's wait and see. In any case, it's going to be delicious.

Bombard him and his prominent supporters that AMERICANS do not want to see a foreign president BOW to anything. Not a Saudi Prince and not a wall. America first.

See? I got my point across and didn't even have to name the Jew.

ok

lol reported

Every single time kek

See

sage

Anyone who still thinks Trump will work exclusively for the interests of US and put 'America first' is a blind fool.

Why does he need Jewish support? Jewish voters won't change the outcome of electors by their votes. It seems to me he's slowly starting to put Israel first.

lol reported

Sorry kike, your shit doesn't fly here.

sage

I wonder if they would enter an infinite loop if another bot kept copying their comments at them.

He doesn't have to like the country or its people to make a visit. He will definitely be making visits to China too when he's president but that doesn't mean he tolerates their shit.

lel

He's right. Again hopefully this doesn't happen.

He had been planning a trip to Israel for a while and recently cancelled it because he said his supporters wouldn't care about it one way or another.

This article even ends with the phrase "Trump spokesperson Hope Hicks said there are no current plans to visit Israel" so I have no idea what the author or OP are thinking.

Honestly surprised it took the Trump mod team that long to bumplock it. Wonder which one did it this time? I would check the board log to see, but they have now conveniently disabled it for the first time in full/pol/ history. Which totally isn't suspicious at all. No, I'm sure the mod team here is totally on the level. ;^)

Will you faggots ever give up? Its sad to watch this desperation.

Stay salty Holla Forums

There's but a fatal flaw in Trumps campaign motto. Make America Great AGAIN.

Those wo live by the sword…

I guess we know the rest.