Why do Democrats an Republicans fight each other?

Why do Democrats an Republicans fight each other?

We know you just want to fuck.

republicrats and democricans are the same hands of the oppressive system

They're filters to group people into two polarized ideologies.
You could say that they share some ideas - but ultimately they're just red vs blue.

true

That is a really shitty edit. You can still tell it's Marx behind the red colouring. And how is class politics the same as identity politics?

Your class is a potentially changeable relation to the economics of society, while identity is what you are born as.

no one was born an otherkin or whatever other identity the consumer culture has sold them so no
also, you must be angry

That Elephant cock would annihilate that donkey ass tbh fam

Best party is DPRK peoples party anyway

sick minds

usa

wew

Fight each other? They cooperate all the time. Bill Clinton and the Republicans got to together to repeal glass-seagel, Obama got together with Republicans to bailout Wall Street. etc etc etc.

Hillary Clinton got an endorsement from Dick Cheney to continue our unending war in the Middle East.

They only quarrel over pointless symbolic issues like trannies using public bathrooms and you idiots fall for it.

Literally the biggest kind of faggots
I mean, if my vote doesn't matter, then who the fuck cares? Its not like the electoral process requires some level of sacrifice. Why do you care who I do or do not vote for if it doesn't matter anyhow?

rule 34

nice argument!

Anyone that actually wants change from the typical propaganda

No, but if you wanted something like oh… I dunno, not being taxed for the endless shit you don't want? Then voting and believing you'll get anything different than corrupt politicians you would be fooled and not actually trying to interact with your community.

I don't think you understand the problem of voting not affecting the change many voters believe voting can get them. I don't care what you do with your life.
Going back to your original statement, I care if you care for your society and are fooled to believe voting will improve it rather than make your demands impotent.

Bernie Sanders got something like 45% of the Democratic primary vote because of people who said just what you are saying, except the part about not voting. 5% more and we wouldn't have had at least one candidate I'd consider worth voting for.

would

fuck, I cant type

groce

im glad you replied to literally anything ive said

ya?

except that's wrong you retard