Need examples of how shitty sonic underground is, google only turns up fan nonsense when I look up sonic underground

need examples of how shitty sonic underground is, google only turns up fan nonsense when I look up sonic underground

I watched this shit as a kid.
The whole show is an example.

Why was this off all the old Sonic shows the only one to have Knuckles?

I don't know what the fuck this is, but I'm about 5 minutes in.

I watched it at the same time as Digimon and various Disney cartoons. I can even sum up friggin Ariel or Goof Troop episodes to you, but I forgot EVERYTHING about Sonic Underground, except the theme.

That's how shitty it is.

Also, the plot is ridiculous. It's like How I met your Mother, and I remember the show pissing me off for forcing me to watch it to finally see them meet their mother. Hmmm… both shows.

They got this guy to voice Robotnik does that count?

But everything he wrote is true. Don't bring Holla Forums wannabe shit here, most conservatives ARE just as dismissive and terrible at arguments as the liberals they make fun of. I've been blocked by triggered conservatives at least as much as I have been by liberals for pointing out hypocrisy and lies. Course, maybe I'm wasting my time with someone who keeps files on the political rants of VOICE ACTORS.

Nothing matters though, because the guy who did Robotnik in SatAM was the best.

this is all you need OP

Holy fucking shit

beautiful

Why didn't the Oracle just kill Robotnik? He's got unlimited magical powers, and yet he just sits around doing nothing. Same with the Queen.

You're actually proving his point by using this screenshot as if it's incriminating.

That twist at the end

fuck off I want examples of bad animation, not arguments about how race mixing is degenerate, and morality is objective

think just because it was made after sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles came out

There is nothing left to say.

I was really into Sonic as a kid. I loved SatAM and even that other series that was silly as fuck. I remember some kid I knew told me about Knuckles being a regular in "the Sonic cartoon", but I thought he was bullshitting, because I never saw Knuckles in those two series and never heard about Underground. I didn't see or hear about Underground until somewhat recently, and I'm glad that I didn't see it as a kid now.

Guess I dodged a bullet there, and only saw this one bit that was actually pretty funny.

The hedgehogs want to know who the prisoner in a tower is and ask some kind of bird. So they do a song sequence to persuade him and then ask him again, but he shrugs, basically revealing that he didn't freaking know either.

I'm sorry, what?

/pol can't argue for shit. They've proven it countless times over.

How did Green Sanic not die in the explosion?

I didn't know Lars Von Trier made a Sonic cartoon.

D-does that baby robot have a boner?

He's not the only one.

Gross.

Saw the same thing the first time I saw the GIF. Then realized it was a safety pin on the bright pink diaper.

I know I definitely saw this episode as a kid, the robot baby hedgehog was built by Robotnik and had a tracking device in it, that was supposed to lead him to some sort of secret freedom fighter camp.

Another thing I've noticed that off about that robot baby hedgehog(?) is that has a two separate scalar (eye white) for each eye unlike Sonic and his siblings (Even the intro for Underground shows them as babies with one scalar like their adult selves.

That's because the whole show is nonsense.

I liked sonic games when I was a kid, my parents would put this shit on thinking I liked it. Even after I said the show is terrible. The show was so bad that I felt embarrassed for the television.

Not surprisingly, the TV broke when this show was on. Coincidence? I think not.

I fucking lol'd

later: Robotnik: "Haha, what kind of hero are you, you fucking green faggot, you'd let a baby fall to its death. Which was pretty funny. I bet you cried like a bitch too. lol

God I am aware I am in a shitty show, please kill me."