Visit grandma

I don't my grandma to be lonely in her twilight years grandfather died a few years ago but her pestering me about having womb shits is getting on my nerves.

tell her you like dick

Which is true

Problem solved

OP is literally a faggot.

Don't think that would solve anything.
She knows fags can have kids.

Most people pre-Internet are literal retards. They assume sexual relations and the economy are the same as they were when they were young.

But they pretty much are

YOU are what's different
Accept self responsibility

yeah, but she's sweet, and I don't want her to be miserable in the few years she has left, but every time I come to visit the first thing out of her mouth is about me having children.

accept responsibility for what?
No one has done anything wrong.

I'm assuming your a NEET with no gf but you're blaming 2016

I have a full-time job, and I blame nature for 3DPD being PD, and don't want to risk being some child support cuck.

But what did you mean by your post then?

How are sexual relations and the economy so much worse?

One thing I didn't think of was house prices, but meh

I want you to have kids even though I'll be dead by the time it takes them to be five, user!

Sexual relations have always been shit, because 3DPD been shit, but the degree of shit mitigated by 3DPD's inability to enter the workforce due most work places being physically demanding, thus making 3DPD financially dependent on men.

This is no longer the case, and this have given way to the child support epidemic, and the rise of single mothers. I don't know why you think the economy matters in this equation, because being forced to pay money to some cunt that took you children is pretty shitty no matter how the economy is doing, but that isn't what this thread is about.

grandma pls go. this thread is about you, not to you.

You're the one whom brought up the economy BRO

Also do you think there is an empirical link between the rise of services as a % of the economy and divorce rates?

It would be interesting

If you means this
that wasn't me

would surprise me if there were, especially when tech made safe,easy jobs

I don't think think so.
when you think you're above someone, you tend to treat them like shit

*she now thinks

Well, here's your answer right here.

Explain to your grandma your definition of 3DPD, explain how it fits in your world beliefs. This whole problem only exists because your grandma thinks you're someone you are not and your believing that half-assing the image of that person in front of her somehow helps maintain a bullshit relationship.

do you even date girls you fuck? you could just get one of your bang buddies to come over to grannies for free food

I have tried to explain this, but either she is the most non-cynical person in the world, or she isn't willing to understand what she doesn't want to hear.

no, I don't fuck or date.

clearly because you arent trying not for lack of desire

k

that would require you leave the basement

nice dubs thugh

this

Time to tell the truth, trip fag… you are a furry, and you are now quite sterile after wearing a fur suit for so long.

Yeah? I don't try to fuck or date, because I have no desire to.

basements do make great bedrooms, they are the same temp year around

sounds like she's suffered enough. time to give her the euthanasia

this, i mean, that way she goes healthy and no one suspects murder when an old women dies

Tell her you're gonna give her the Ol' Sammy Dye.

I don't know how this went unmentioned for so much of the thread.

I don't want kids but I do want a gf

I don't want either

yes you do

no I don't

It's fucking obvious, just adopt a kid or two; fucking faggots not stating the fucking obvious.

why would I take care of some other faggots womb shit, and why the fuck do you think they would give a single man a child?

You asked for suggestions, not why's to suggestions! Fucking deal with it!
You said you don't want to get married or date right? Then just adopt a kid (could be a fucking teen so you won't have to deal with them long) so you can shut up grandma and not have to worry about some bitch taking all your stuff!

what kind of a cuck suggestion is this?