Holla Forums memes ideas into a giant Holla Forums cyoa game

Holla Forums memes ideas into a giant Holla Forums cyoa game

/cyoa/ board is slower than ducks walking in syrup, and they are way too used to cyoa games to the point that they might be so picky and weird that it might not be fruitful to ask them for suggestions, besides that I would have to wait weeks to get one post. I'm interested in asking this board because I'm trying to make the game for the purposes of fun and enjoyement and not to cause headaches or take itself way too seriously, while simultaneously containing a large dose of healthy autism.

you must be 18 years of age or older to post in this thread. if you are not of legal age in your country, leave the thread now

this is basically a very junky prototype for a cyoa I'm making that is going to be more than one image. it's going to have lots of cool details.

themes include

you can suggest all sorts of ideas and it might make it into the game.

I want to make this cyoa game so that Holla Forums feels like it contributed to a fun game that Holla Forums can enjoy. I'm curious to see how many suggestions (that work well enough with my goals and attempted "feel" of the game) can make it in?

what is a cyoa game?

it's a flat piece of paper game, but most of it is in your imagination.
you play it, and then if you want, you tell everyone how you played it.
I'm making a really special one, and I need more ideas. I wanted it to be made by Holla Forums, for Holla Forums.

well, for example some cyoa games start out and say "there was a zombie apocalypse and a meteor crashed next to you but it wasn't a meteor it was a high tech upgrade station!!" "choose from all these upgrades! oh no the zombies are coming, grab the machine and run!"

and then you have basically

and you just go wild with it.

it can be any ideas.

some ideas in the prototype talk about what types of food you start with.
or bathroom and pool upgrades, or other food upgrades, or entertainment upgrades.
maybe upgrades to the base?
types of zombies, all kinds of junk.
you can even make up some junk that's not even in the game and suggest it.

and I will think about it, and add it in somehow or something.

stop making this thread famalam

first post is always a shill or some asshole.

you mad? fucking deal with my thread. deal with it.

A shill for what? Not spamming your shit? This is how imageboards work sperglord. You make a thread with some content, and if people are interested in it, they bump it. If not, it gets pruned off the catalog. The end. You don't keep making the same fucking thread, over and over, because people don't give a shit anymore.

you must be 18 years of age or older to post in this thread. if you are not of legal age in your country, leave the thread now

deal with it bitch

nah, I think I'd rather sage your shitty spam thread to death underage autist

I deeply appreciate that my thread has pissed someone off so much that a person who doesn't even like my thread is staying in it and essentially trapping themselves, just to express their anger towards me.

It didn't have to be this way. I just wanted to make a fun cyoa with Holla Forums but now I'm here enjoying the tantrum that you have began to throw.

yeah I'm literally shaking

you have made this thread what like 5 times now?

and you haven't edited the op image even once. you just keep posting it over and over.

go back to 4chan with your repeated template threads please

ouch nice reply

"mom I refreshed the page alot and I saw this thread again and again!"

This tbqh, these threads are just unironic spam at this point. I'd say just ignore OP's autistic fit and let the thread die. maybe he'll get the message and fuck off back to 4/b/ or eventually

this thread is now a shitposting thread

shitpost and do not reply to op

that's okay user, there are others who like cyoa games on Holla Forums, and they enjoy my threads so please continue to post your multiple pony threads and stay quarantined over there ok sweetie?

snibeti snab x–ddd

lol

fugg :DDDDDD

WAD DE FUG DID YOU JUS FUGIN SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LIDDLE BICH? I’LL HAB YOU KNOW I GRADUADED TOB OF MY CLASS IN DE NAVY SEALS, AND I’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMERUS SEGRED RADES ON AL-QUIDA, AND I HAB OBER 300 GONFIRMED KILLS. I AM TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE AND I’M DE TOB SNIBER IN DE ENDIRE US ARMED FORCES. YOU ARE NODGIN TO MI BUT JUS ANODER DARGED. I WILL WIBE YOU DE FUG OUT WID PRECISION DE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NABR BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON DIS EARD, MARK MY FUGIN WORDS. YOU DINK YOU KAN GED AWAY WID SAGIN DAD SHIT TO MI OBER DE INDERNED? DINK AGAIN, FUGER. AS WE SBEAG I AM GONDAGIN MY SEGRED NEDWORK OF SBIES AGROSS DE USA AND YOUR IB IS BGIN TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BEDDER PREPARE FOR DE SDORM, MAGGOD. DE SDORM DAD WIBES OUT DE PADEDIC LIDDLE TGIN YOU KALL YOUR LIFE. YOU’RE FUGIN DEAD, KID. I KAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYDIEM, AND I KAN KILL YOU IN OBER SABN HUNDRED WAYS, AND DAD’S JUS WID MY BARE HANDS. NOD ONLY AM I EXDENSABLY TRAINED IN UNARMED GOMBAD, BUT I HAB AGESS TO DE ENDIRE ARSENAL OF DE UNIDED SDADES MARINE GORPS AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXDEND TO WIBE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF DE FACE OF DE GONDINEND, YOU LIDDLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU GOULD HAB KNOWN WAD UNHOLY REDRIBUDION YOUR LIDDLE “CLABR” GOMMEND WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UBON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAB HELD YOUR FUGIN TONGUE. BUT YOU GOULDN’T, YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAGIN DE PRICE, YOU DOGDAMN IDIOD. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OBER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU’RE FUGIN DEAD, KIDDO. XDDDDDD

I have an idea or two

and do something about your computer not allowing games idiot

needs more toilet selection

this could use more foods to start with such as oats and bananas

very good. thanks. writing these all down

op here, maybe I should add crabs to the cyoa?

snab snib snab

sad

I'm going to go for breakfast, be back whenever to continue the discussion in my thread. have fun waiting for me to come back at ?mystery? O'clock

EBIN

faggot

hahaha you are more of a retard than i thought

I AM RUNNIN OUT OF SNABS BLEASE SEND HELP XD

aw fug me doo xddd

:DDDD ebin xD

autist your cyoa is cringey shit and so are you

He should get a tripcode so those that don't want to see his spam can filter his ass out tbh

fug

plus he just reeks in general of 4chan Holla Forums faggotry

look at his reddit formatting and how much of a sperg he talks like

bump. here to take suggestions.

retard, if no one bumps your thread it means no one cares about it. this isn't 4/b/, threads don't move quickly- it's just that no one gives a shit about your thread. how hard is this to understand?

I had some nice anons bump it and post good ideas in it before. I'm still looking for more good ideas because I want Holla Forums to enjoy it alot.

honestly, and you know this; Holla Forums is extremely slow right now. I'm contributing this thread so don't be mad. I appreciate you dedication to stick around the thread and be a jackass to keep me company. I know this is an even slower moment than usual. I just enjoy hearing ideas. eventually I might decide it's got enough ideas and start making it.

That's not how this works, at all. 8/b/ is inherently different from 4/b/ in that there, it's justified to bump a thread. Here, it's not.

4/b/ is fast enough to the point where people are less likely to see a thread and judge whether they want to contribute to it than more. Here, people are more likely to see a thread and judge if they want to contribute to it than less.

The board is slow enough so that, if a thread escapes the first few pages of the catalog, it's more likely that someone scrolled past it and decided not to open it than they just never got the chance to see it. Bumping is even less justified here because of our 15 pages as opposed to 4chan's 10/5, which means if someone wanted to contribute they'd have more time to decide to before the thread got pruned.

Bumping on a board as slow as this, especially for a thread you have an autistic dedication to keep posting over and over, is literally just a stupid thing to do. I'd imagine, inputting the PPH and unique IDs for a board, one could even make an equation for this.

I'm only being an ass because you're disrupting the natural content flow of Holla Forums. Not on a macro scale like actual spammers like Gilbert, but still on a micro scale. You gotta give the board the agency to decide whether they want to keep your thread around or not, and just deal with it and go on to making more unique threads once they prune. That's just how it works.

very good user. capped.

Holla Forums's capture system is shit thanks codemoneky. have this.

you can tell people aren't from here when they talk about being an asshole like it's an argument

this isn't reddit faggot, this is h8chan

get back to saging

hey your other thread fel off the catalog due to retard spam and the sketchy moderation
i gave you some ideas, heres some more or the same i cant remmber much of what i posted

do one where you choose to be emperor and you must choose the path to get there
either sacrifice friends or destroy enemies mercilessly
the sacrificing friends is easier - the backfire is that you dont get to be emperor and your enemies gang up and win against you permanently

go away 4chan.

wow you are one autistic sperg.

one reply isn't enough to fit your whiny tantrum i guess?

no idiot, it fell off the catalog because no one gave a shit about it.

stop trying to justify the lack of activity for your shitty threads when you post them over and over

Shower weights clue familia, op is a spamming faggot. see

bump.

hey thanks anons. so much autism (not the good kind) for making a thread that they dont like.

bump?

Jesus christ kill yourself. You are the cancer of this board
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

up

ur gay

Literal definition of a 4chan import. Kill yourself.

No u

most of anonymous is enjoying your cyoa

Are you too autistic to function this? stay triggered no one's sucking your cock because you keep shitposting literally the same thing over and over
you really are just a meme spouting faggot, aren't you?

>>>/4chan/ is that way

do you even know what it means you literal underage?

wow this is some dedicated autism. at this point everybody is just laughing at you tbqh

at this point it is literally just op bumping his thread over and over and a guy saging. how autistic can you get? why even put in this much effort when clearly no one is interested?

wew

redditor confirmed without a shadow of a doubt

bump to counter board wipe

dude, don't let the stupid faggots discourage you, it's good seeing someone trying to do a good thing for Holla Forums.
keep it up dude, and thank you.

top kek
how pathetic do you have to be

he's literally sucking his own cock

t. op

This. this so much. i bet you a hundred fucking dollars op is underaged.

OP is a disgusting degenerate furry

idk fam, dragon sex is more of a reptilian sex than furry.

your samefag detectors need fixing bitch.

So let me get this straight, someone is trying to make a game for us and taking suggestions and you are against that???

How much of a faggot can you be?

it is still gross and weird familia

you retard, he was agreeing with

he was calling out for being op obviously samefagging

reading comprehension my two digit iq friend

See

You were not here retard, he posts this thread every time it expires
Sure it looks like I'm sperging out out of context but he KEEPS making this thread and it is seriously autistic

he's making the same thread over and over

to get more input

kys

/cyoa/

thx

this is probably the most I've seen someone necrobump their own thread. this is a new paradigm of autism. this should be a bannable offense tbqh

the only hope is that eventually, after post after post of this sperglord bumping his own thread (and no one replying), it eventually hits the bump limit.

the people that necrobump are usually overwhelmingly 4chan imports that see no problem with it because of how neccesary it was on their home board, given it's speed. this is more proof than anything that this autist is coming straight from halfchan.

up

Wow
Angry children can get seriously autistic