You rage you lose

Challenge: Read the entire article pic related without REEing.

NOPENOPENOAPNAPE

user I think I literally damaged my heart by trying to stay calm.
It actually hurts.
I switched to murder plan mode at first to keep myself calm on the outside but the PC part ended me.

I tried, I really tried. I couldn't make it through that much vapid useless drivel. Fuck. Fuck.

I have to go listen to some Mozart now, excuse me gentlemen.

It's either fake or satire.

Holla Forums's ability to detect humor is worse than ever.

I lasted 3 paragraphs. Beat that motherfuckers.

I hope to god that this is satire. Please.

Yeah, it's satire.

Is this Holla Forums?

>> document.querySelector("title").innerHTML"Holla Forums - You rage you lose"

Didn't rage, keked. I understand the bitch's point. Too bad you don't find a qtpi who reads RFCs and configures their text editor daily. It works (or doesn't work) both ways.

OP, practice joining screenshots together. The bottom has a screenful of text somewhere from the middle.

How can I be mad with a gem of a quote like that in there?

As for rage(how to annoy a programmer]

I completely refuse to believe the author was serious. This article has to be a joke, it simply has to be.

Ow it hurts.

Maybe I'm still half-awake, or maybe having fallen for Holla Forums's alt-righf meme has desensitized me, but I just see it as women and fags being women and fags. I'm just more confused and out-of-touch with millennial speak than anything else here (what's this about colors of texts? is "curved" what normies call the old CRTs? I thought these kids didn't even own TVs anymore).

document.body.innerHTML = '';

Nah, there are concave LCD HDTVs now. Don't ask who the fuck thought that was a good idea.

Oh that. Sounds like something I remember hearing about in passing, but given I was never in the market for a TV, it never really stuck in my mind.

I read the entire thing. It's fairly decent satire, you autist fucks.

One of these?

I don't know, how about you post a pic with greater resolution than a fucking Game Boy screen?

pretty sure thats fake or satire

Rage?
This was fucking hillarious. Oh my fucking god. Thunderous keks were had. More please

Funny, but so plausible that I bet she is actually pulling a ha ha just serious. Probably after agonizing, just as she describes, over whether to "double text" after a "green text".

This shit is actually kinda funny, but if she's serious, I had no idea that normalfags were this vapid.

Normies are always unpleasant to deal with. Deal with it.

BTW, I can't really imagine dating a girl with an iOS device, because I can't imagine someone not absolutely boring using them

C'mon. You don't wanna date a frappe drinking shorts wearing iphone swinging singing laughing California girl? I dont want to say it. But neckbeard detected

In ios green texts mean it's an actual sms message while blue texts are sent through apple's iMessage. iMessage makes it easy to switch devices and still chat, and gives you more feedback about whether a message was received and if someone is typing a reply. You can also send them without cell service if you have a internet connection.

What is I have an Android? Will it still display messages to iphones in blue?

I read everything and I seriously hope it's not real, because seriously the whole French guy part is cringy as fuck. It's like every dumb hoe in English speaking countries thinks we're some sort of far left anti gun sex swinger who bitch and moan about relationships. If it's real any guy considering a relationship with her instead of just ignoring or pumping and dumping her deserves anything he gets.

What? I always thought French are faggots and pussies who run away if you say boo. Why can't you remove kebab?

That's clearly a joke you complete fucking retards. Sometimes Poe's Law is not an excuse for not recognizing a joke.

What are people basing their opinion that his is satire on?

I looked at the author's twitter and she's into a lot of wrong opinions.
She also looks like a jew but I haven't found any confirmation for that.

I wonder how she would react if she found out a man she was dating uses Gentoo.

Why should I? There are more intelligent girls. Well, at least in my country. Not sure about Murrica.

This confused me a good 5 minutes. Why is she sending him a
What does this have to do with android?

She is normie but makes a good point. While the article is over the top, the main point is that tech compatibility is a thing now. it would be hard for me to seriously date someone who was always on fb or use gmail or whatever.

GOLDEN KEK!

how is that satire? it's literally true for anybody with two X chromosomes

god damnit

Texting someone with a android you are using sms instead of iMessage so It will show up on a iPhone as green. More importantly iMessage will tell you when someone has received and read the message. If It has been sent through a iMessage it shows up as a "blue text". The author texted some guy saying I love you and go frustrated that she didint get a immediate response. This was aggravated by the fact that she could not tell if the man had read the text or not because sms does not phone home the way iMessage does.

no user, no

Is that the one and only reason people use iMessage? Because they are impatient retards with a Planck attention span?

That and it's the stock texting app for the iPhone.

stopped right there tbqh

Who would rage at this great piece of satire?

you never had a sex life to begin with

This has to be satire. It HAS to be.

That sounds like a good plan to drive a woman crazy.

Holla Forums — gossip about clickbait in glamour media

Blue message = Apple iMessage text
Green message = AT&T/Vodafone/Telcel SMS text

Why does that shit matter anyway when Whatsapp is basically a multiplatform iMessage? Do Americans prefer their standard texting app to Whatsapp?

nopes

Pepe, the cockblocker

Wow that's horrible. I like my text reading to be ambiguous so I don't have to respond to someone right away if I'm driving or some shit and just wanna glance at it.

Funny, my blackberry shows up as red when I text my cousin

My eye legitimately twitched.

My Windows Phone as yellow

N00bs detected

I was playing with a floss pick in my mouth. I saw this post and my jaw dropped and the floss pick went scittering across my thinkpad's keyboard.

HALFCHAN RAPEFUGEES NEED TO GO

There's no way this isn't a joke.

What the fuck does she mean by >green text ?

Read the thread.

You can check the notification bar, user

SAGE
A
G
E

user please

also:

dead giveaway.

She snatched herself a beta provider cuckboy and is mad that he makes smart financial decisions instead of blowing money on iPhones and her handbags.

see

It was either this or I was going to go insane.
Sorry dude.

S A G E
A
G
E