Has Holla Forumsever cheated on a gf? What was your reason, and how did you feel after?

Has Holla Forumsever cheated on a gf? What was your reason, and how did you feel after?

I love my gf of three years, but she has gained 100 lbs, shaved her head, and the sex has basically stopped (not that she makes me very hard these days). I want to be with her, but I need to fuck an attractive girl at least once more or I'll go crazy.

wat do

dump her bitch ass

Don't cheat on her, tell her your issues and you could work through them, you could both go to the gym, make it a team effort. If she won't put in any effort

preferably in the ocean

Savage

T H I S

Anyone who cheats before breaking up should really, actually kill themselves. I know kys is a meme but I'm more serious about this than I've ever been about anything in my entire life. Holy fucking shit, cheaters need to die.

Fix her or break up with her, OP. There is no other decent option.

Thanks guys.

She has become over 9000% sjw since the weight gain and takes huge offence at any of my mentions that maybe she should diet or work out. I'm fairly in shape and work out, and have invited her to come with me, but she ends up crying instead at my proposal.

One thing making this difficult is I'm pretty sure she flirts with guys on Snapchat. I do no such thing currently, but this is where I'm starting to think "fuck it" and fuck a hot girl one last time.

Why are you even still staying with her?

Dude. Yes, you should be with other people. Yes, she's a piece of shit and you deserve better than her. Yes, it's understandable to lose attraction to her under such circumstances.

But this doesn't mean you should cheat on her, it means you should break up with her.

you don't flirt with guys?

what are you, gay?

How's your wife's son?

I've never cheated on a gf but when I was in highschool I lost my best friend because he got a gf, and so I became friends with her and got her to cheat on him with me and become my bf, and then all 3 of us drifted apart.

here you go, your options

yeah and it was a mistake. bitch was not only a terrible lay but boring af too. i only wanted to fug her because she had huge tits.

would have literally had better sex just fucking my annoying gf and not have had the guilt of it. those thrill of the chase hormones are a killer.

I did once, turns out the girl was worse than my GF so I went back to my old GF, but there was lingering suspicion when the new GF called my phone and she picked up. That was an uncomfortable moment. Later I tried to cheat again with a tall redhead but never called her back so she got pissed. Eventually I dumped GF because I was tired of her being so fucking fat, hooked up with a cuban hottie with mental illness. Fun times.

This, never again.

I'm currently cheating on my gf, no remorse, idgaf.

You should dump your landwhale though.

What on earth keeps you with her right now? Unless there's some way she's amazing that you can't give up on, get out.

When she refuses sex for more than a week I hit up my old college fuckbuddy. Feels good, I have no guilt over it as it's entirely her fault that she fails to address my needs. If this doesn't improve soon I'll break up as she's currently just a waste of money..

gfs aren't only for sex, user. I cheat on my gf, but I'll never leave her for lack of sex for a week. You must have other reasons

Tell her all of this. How you feel. If she doesn't care then you aren't in a real relationship and it isn't really cheating.

Man Holla Forums is mild these days.

Almost like being an edgemaster isn't funny.

SHEEEEEIT

Sounds to me that she's already ended the relation ship. If you're not fucking regularly then it's not cheating.

I finger banged a passed-out-drunk-classmate's belly button for hours when I was in high school, as my then gf was cold to me that night on our school trip.

never had that and will never have.

Thats kinda hot…