So what ever happened to our /k/ friends that had to defend themselves at a Minneapolis BLM protest...

So what ever happened to our /k/ friends that had to defend themselves at a Minneapolis BLM protest? Its been radio silence for months, with the last news report giving hearing dates in April. Anyone have an update?

Other urls found in this thread:

mprnews.org/story/2016/03/15/black-lives-matter-protest-alleged-shooter-court-hearing
minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/3328090-2-men-charged-in-4th-precinct-shooting-out-of-jail/
youtube.com/watch?v=FQATe7ABTec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They got v&, don't ask me how I know this.

I search the news for anything about it too, nothing. It's a mystery. They dindu nuffin.

There's definitely something funny going on with this. You'd expect them to be continued to be paraded through the media if they were actually convicted. It doesn't help that discussion about it was heavily censored on half/k/ and half/pol/.

either they actually pulled it off

or they are captured and being studied

Can some one please fill me in on the story? First I am hearing of this.

It was probably ruled self defense like it obviously was
That's why the media silence.
When the luggenpresse can't demonize whites it's not a story

Long story short, a couple /k/ tripfags make a video talking about reverse cultural enrichment, go to BLM protest and things are fairly uneventful. The next night, they go back to the protest, get mobbed by angry dindus, get chased several blocks until eventually one of them magdumps his 1911 into the mob that's chasing them. Eventually they get charged with inciting a riot among other charges related to the shooting.

There's a pretty funny video of the niggers who were protesting against the police, crying and screaming for someone to call the police rofl.

I'd really like to see some court documents on what happened to know for sure.
polite sage for doubleposting

Attorneys had the trial postponed in april because of the complexity of the evidence being sought in discovery by the prosecutors office.

mprnews.org/story/2016/03/15/black-lives-matter-protest-alleged-shooter-court-hearing

Cheers mate, anyone die?
Maybe someone will dumb the video.

minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/3328090-2-men-charged-in-4th-precinct-shooting-out-of-jail/

Really? Got a link? It wouldn't surprise me as there were videos of the nogs admitted they attacked them and even a video of them being mobbed. It's gonna take some real dirty jew tricks on the part of the prosecution to get any charges to stick.

I don't believe anyone died, but I think 3 niggers got shot. I'm sure all of the youtube vids that were unflattering towards the BLM dindus have been scrubbed, but maybe someone has the webms.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQATe7ABTec
:^)

RIP /k/aptives

/k/kk

Yes they did indeed admit on tape they were mobbing them and shaking them down.

Rip in Pillowy mashed potatoes

Monsters

Last I heard they dindu nuffin and were let go.

They weren't the shooters.

Also, I'm still mad that they deleted their channel before I was able to download the final (and longest) part of their stream.

All those memes, gone. Like tears, in rain.

look at the schnoz on that one

They didn't shoot anyone though, at least not that night. They left after they were getting questioned by the protestors.

The next day was the shooting, by unknown people.

Stay white, brave /k/omrades.

Isn't that photo of samantha hyde?

Considering there's no media blowout, I assume they were released.