Guys, i am 15 yo well shaped girl, and i really need to make some money in the internet. Are there any options...

Guys, i am 15 yo well shaped girl, and i really need to make some money in the internet. Are there any options, but without showing my face?

Other urls found in this thread:

no.com/www.no.com.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask mommy and daddy for money

Unfortunately that is not an option.

Out now sweetie, your ass ain't allowed

But thats deepnet, wtf. I spend like half an hour to get there, because they ban me everythere.

Because ya not old enough to be here pinhead.
Go do your fucking homework.

I alredy did, its fuckin sunday. Not old enough for torchan full of lolis and gun sellers? Ok, is there any place in the internet or the onion where i could ask question and advices like this?

this one is for free, just this once:
Make a Twitch gaming channel, make yourself look pretty, have the face cam take up 25% of the screen and play some populair games. Remember, it's all about the "donations" you get and the subs.
It's technically not prostitution but you get the gist.

Maybe you can get on with your dad at the FBI

And you are a woman so you can just tell yourself it isnt shamefull

and my dick is technically not a syringe full of HIV.

Urr dik is wayy to smak to be a syringe huhhuuhhuhuu

Oh, thanks ;3 Guy on another board already told me to do this, but im not really into channel promotion and don`t even play computer game once. Can twitch theoretically bring me 200 dollars until the end of october? Because if i don`t find 200 dollars until the end of october i`ll find my ass on the streets or in the orphanage.

I`m not even american. I`m basically anti-american, i`m russian lol.

Russian alert!

She needs cash for vodka

Guys can you just bring me some onion sites with pedos or somethig? You have to know that, aren`t you? Or maybe some webcam chats without registration by id.

Lol try harder you dirty old freak

sure thing, officer; here's a link: no.com/www.no.com.html

Marry a European or American

Fuuuuck, i can`t even upload sup from tor. What is this board name in the normal internet? Ok, just tell me how to find it? I tryin to find something in torch (where i found that board) but it`s very different from google, lol.

This is one of my favorites. I'll send it in a secure format.

I need some vpn or something to enter this page? Will i go to jail for visit it?

Tits or GTFO

Ok, i get it. It didn`t work but i get it. Thanks.

Why don't you tell us your story?

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a small town on the outskirts of Leningrad and anyway, the boy next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and he was over drinking vodka with me.
So anyway, we kinda got.. bored I guess? And we started playing pravda ili vyzov, which turned into ‘you show me yours, I’ll show you mine".
So anyway there I was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the guy (who was a year older than me actually) takes off his pants and flops out his dick.
So what did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!” I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie “yo homes smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

I`m live in my friends house (flat) now. I`m out of parents. My dad is alcoholic and just had move away from the city six months ago. Don`t know shit about where he is and what is he doing. My mom decide to have a brand new family with her new husband and their child and just don`t want to see me. Thats a long story behind our relationship with mom, so just belive me i`m out of her. I collected some money to pay a rental so i move in tomorrow, but its only for 19 of october. I work promoter after school, but its just food. I need at least 2-3 months of payin rentals before i could get some skills to work in the internet or irl. So i only have late evening-night time to make money for rentals. I don`t want to be a whore irl, so i think, maybe there is the way i can make money with my body without any of that aftermath.

teehee silly boys

roger that, i'm on it!

Hmm, bump?

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED CAREER OF RAPS IN NOVOROSSIA??

LEETLE GIRL OF RUSSIA RAP BETTER THAN AMERIKANTSY MAN I AM LAFF

Good post

Write articles for news outlets
Be a journalist

Well I happen to be looking for girls taking no face selfie posing with some stuff I can mail

Do you own a good camera?
Can you post a body selfie?

Open Patreon account claim to be harassed by sexist men

Mechanical Turk

Crypto-currency mining