How can we realistically go about retaking Constantine's city from the Mudslimes?

How can we realistically go about retaking Constantine's city from the Mudslimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-and-france-conclude-sykes-picot-agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill for

Mass immigration.
Encourage Europeans to live in the former capitol of the Byzantine Empire. It's cheap and has good weather. That's why thousands of British people went to live in Spain for example. If they all had gone to live in this particular city they could have taken it over. Pretty soon it will be majority European and
the city council can vote for the Santa Sophia
to reopened as a church.
Well I can dream.

Doesn't Putin already have plans to do this?

/thread

Purge europe from muslims, get the birthrate up, make a massive propaganda war against sunnism while funding softer strains as alevitism, have Istanbul make an indepencende movement, make it happen by fucking turkey up with helping Kurdistan, Let the state of Istanbul fully westernize and make an influx of christian/constantinopalian identity motives, so the people convert away and the Sunnis who cant even go on their own accord.

It will never happen ;_;

Not a military expert of any kind but a US-Russia military alliance would BTFO Turkey easily, especially now Russia got Syria under it's wing.

Sauce

Naval blockade to secure the territory (most important). Must be decent enough that you can sink any Turk vessels on sight. After that it's as easy as funneling them from top to bottom toward the tip of the city where a thousand man death squad will be waiting.

It'll be grueling since you likely wouldn't want to use heavy weaponry to soften the targets up since there's a lot of historical elements you'd want to preserve.

neutron bombs

nice

It will never go back to being Roman, to be realistic. Most likely though if war breaks out and it's got Turkey on the NATO side, Russia will probably make it and some surrounding cities and bits of land into some sort of "demilitarized zone" separated country under their control.

I had a dream once a long time ago. There was like 50 of us in a large house out in the sticks. Half were girls and half guys all in our 20s. They broke us up into groups of 3 guys and 3 girls. Each guy would pair off with each of the girls. That's all I remember.

You won't live to see it, but its in the plan for the age of Aquarius. There 1st has to be a white vs shitskin civil war in europe. Both sides will exhaust each other, millions will be killed, but then whites will win and retake Europe and a chunk of the middle east which is currently held by shitskins.
The borders of new Europe + greater Israel won't have hardened until about 2150.

I seriously hope you don't want a "greater israel"

Russia could've taken it back in the 19th-century, were it not for the eternal Anglo.

Keep "Kurdistan" off my Assyrian clay you fucking kikes

That's actually a good idea, Mehmet.

Only someone with a vested interest in the city to return and the cold heart to genocide millions could do it, so Russians are the only way.

lol

Why worry about Turkey when many capital cities IN EUROPE are already overrun with Muslims? Why send you armies out when the enemy is already inside your gates?

see:

Create a new alliance with Putin. Break up the EU. Abolish Nato. Leave the UN. Purge leftist globalists with extreme prejudice. Support nationalist movements in Europe. Exterminate the turkroaches.

Russia was promised Constantinople if the city was recovered by the Allies in WW1, which fact has pissed the turkroaches off ever since.

history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-and-france-conclude-sykes-picot-agreement

I'll tell ya the first thing we'll do is blast this song from the choppers apocalypse now style.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk

it will only happen once Europe starts fighting back against the muslim invaders

once that starts happening, I can see the momentum leading to a retaking of Constantinople

I would ideally like to see the middle east and north africa cleansed as well, and then settled by Europeans - since I'd like to see Emperor Justinian's Pentarchy restored (we'd need Jerusalem, Antioch [Damascus], and Alexandria as well as Constantinople to do that)

And cuz le revolution it didn't happen. Fucking commies ruin everything.

put pigs blood in pressure washer, spray on streets as not to damage older sections of the city.

DEUS VULT

this tbh. kurds can have iraq and turkey but not syria IMO

when people wise up to the point where they remove shitskin, they're not going to tolerate the jews that shilled to bring them over here, or their welfare queen kingdom of the antichrist

REMINDER

Western Whites destroyed Constantinople and cemented the fall of the city and empire just before the Turks invaded. All for some shekels.

Thanks Pope Innocent.

jej

I like this idea, mostly because I think the Euro is on the way out and there's more money in splitting it into another handful of currencies.

Remember to never blame the Pope, cause he doesn't have a choice or something.

Yea suppose it's not his fault, I just love that his name is Pope Innocent

Already got you covered OP.

It is a pretty great name for a Pope. He can pull anything off and then say "I'm Innocent!".

If they really cared about the city there were plenty of times to re-take it. Turkey was a hollow ass empire as we now learned in the 20th century, and without birth rates they're still a bunch of overconfident shitbags.

Europe has been too busy kicking each others shit to do anything. Now they're not just exhausted, but mentally handicapped unable to defend everything else. Strange turn of events.

You retards need education on these Islamic subhumans. Oh the poor communist Kurds with an IQ of 56 who fuck their cousins in sandhuts and bare an illiteracy rate of 35%, a Kurd is a Turk who can't read they're below the Turk and nothing but fucking trash, a self-claimed ally of Israel too. Also Saladin was a Kurd you morons, you support the man who brought down that glorious city.

there are few things more satisfying than cucking the middle east/north africa as Byzantium in CK/EU/Vic

Fuck those greedy fucks. The pope excommunicated the 4th crusades leaders before it even reached Constantinople. It was also only possible because of the Byzantine infighting between family members

lmao

That's a disappointing amount of kebab removal my friend.

Iraq IS Assyria, Kurds should fuck off west of the Zagros mountains where they came from. That, or occupy Turkish land instead

How the fuck do you do that without the use of cheats?

Mine was in a much older patch, so it might be a bit harder now, but I believe the strategy is still pretty much the same. Just do everything you can at first to ally poland (if they don't have ottomans as their rival, restart), and then declare war as soon as they get their personal union with lithuania. Also try to ally a few other small nations in the area such as wallachia, serbia, and bosnia, although I wouldn't royal marriage them since you're going to want to conquer them later.